Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

I am looking for MF and residual on a 2018 Q3- I am in NC

yalerat1yalerat1 Member Posts: 13
edited October 2017 in Audi
Msrp 43,900
36/12
Trying to figure out what is a good price for car and then try and calculate lease payment

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,051
    yalerat1 said:

Msrp 43,900
    36/12
    Trying to figure out what is a good price for car and then try and calculate lease payment

FWD or Quattro?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• yalerat1yalerat1 Member Posts: 13
    Quattro
    Hey Kyfdx THANK YOU!! Why is the dealer in Raleigh NC telling me the MF is .00212?
    yalerat1 said:

Hey Kyfdx THANK YOU!! Why is the dealer in Raleigh NC telling me the MF is .00212?

Marking up the money factor for more profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Kyfdx. Thanks. They are telling me that number is set by Audi Finance. How do I combat that email. Meaning can I call Audi finance and get that number? How do you get it? I am challenging them and they are pushing back. Thanks for any advice. I really appreciate it
    yalerat1 said:

Kyfdx. Thanks. They are telling me that number is set by Audi Finance. How do I combat that email. Meaning can I call Audi finance and get that number? How do you get it? I am challenging them and they are pushing back. Thanks for any advice. I really appreciate it

It's confidential dealer information. So, no.. you can't "point" to it for them.
    Just tell them you know the base rate (which is set by Audi), and you'll just move on to another dealer that will give you the base rate, if they don't want to come down.
    Audi Finance certainly won't discuss it with you, as then they would be letting the cat out of the bag for their dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator