Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
edited September 2017 in Mercedes-Benz
Ask your 2018 GLS-Class lease questions here!

Check out 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• cillcill Member Posts: 2
    2018 GLS 450 36k/10k miles MF and RV please.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    cill said:

.00125 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• southerncal1southerncal1 Member Posts: 7
    2017 GLS 450.  received a quote for 12k/year for 36 months.  MF of 0.00121 and 54% residual.  Is this current for Aug?   Thank you.

2017 GLS 450.  received a quote for 12k/year for 36 months.  MF of 0.00121 and 54% residual.  Is this current for Aug?   Thank you.

I see you've also posted in the 2017 GLS thread - I'll answer you over there....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kenny_h_kenny_h_ Member Posts: 350
    edited August 2017
    Michaell said:

cill said:

.00125 and 58%
    They double the MF compared to '17, right? Thanks for the info.
    I didn't notice any changes to the vehicle itself, is there a discussion I can follow on the model changes of GLS from '17 to '18? Thanks.
    kenny_h_ said:

Michaell said:

cill said:

.00125 and 58%
    They double the MF compared to '17, right? Thanks for the info.
    I didn't notice any changes to the vehicle itself, is there a discussion I can follow on the model changes of GLS from '17 to '18? Thanks.
    There isn't a dedicated thread such as you describe. Post your questions here, and see if someone comes along who can help.

Not quite double, but certainly higher than the 2017 GLS MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• smileyfacesunsmileyfacesun Member Posts: 34
    Hello, can I get RV and mf for gls450 in Sep for a 36/12 lease? Thanks!

Hello, can I get RV and mf for gls450 in Sep for a 36/12 lease? Thanks!

.00125 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• atls5atls5 Member Posts: 3
    Good morning. Looking for MF and residual for 42/12 and 42/15. Thank you in advance. 
    atls5 said:

Good morning. Looking for MF and residual for 42/12 and 42/15. Thank you in advance. 

Assuming GLS450, 54% / 52% and .00125

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• trabd123trabd123 Member Posts: 55
    Hello, what's the RV for GLS450 36/7500? Thanks
    trabd123 said:

Hello, what's the RV for GLS450 36/7500? Thanks

59% and .00125

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fred_leasefred_lease Member Posts: 4
    Hello, does anyone have MF & residuals for GLS550, 2018, 12K/24 and 12K/36?
  • kashfig1kashfig1 Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2017
    Looking to see mf and rv  for 15k/36 2018 gls450 

any incentive and rebates?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Hello, does anyone have MF & residuals for GLS550, 2018, 12K/24 and 12K/36?

Standard MF and 57%/54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kashfig1 said:

.00125 MF and 55% residual

No incentive info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kashfig1kashfig1 Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

kashfig1 said:

.00125 MF and 55% residual

No incentive info
    Thank you sir!
    Hi potential MB owners, can you share some pricing you are receiving on your GLS? Is it normal to expect 8 to 10% off MSRP on $80k vehicle?
    kenny_h_ said:

Hi potential MB owners, can you share some pricing you are receiving on your GLS? Is it normal to expect 8 to 10% off MSRP on $80k vehicle?

Use the 'make / model / year' tabs at the top of the page to link to the price tools

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jasherrrjasherrr Member Posts: 33
    Hey there! I am looking for base MF and RV for 36mo/12k miles, GLS 550 for 2018, and 2017. If the MSRP is $100k, is it reasonable to expect 10% off for both years? VA resident, great credit, what would a reasonable zero money down (just first months payment) target be for this vehicle in the DC Metro area? Thank you!
    jasherrr said:

Hey there! I am looking for base MF and RV for 36mo/12k miles, GLS 550 for 2018, and 2017. If the MSRP is $100k, is it reasonable to expect 10% off for both years? VA resident, great credit, what would a reasonable zero money down (just first months payment) target be for this vehicle in the DC Metro area? Thank you!

Standard MF and 54% residual
    Sorry, but we don't track pricing. I would expect more off of a 2017 than a 2018.

2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/40532/mercedes-benz/gl-class/2017-mercedes-benz-gls-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi, can you please update us on RV and MF for 2018 GLS450 with 36k/10mo (NY) ?
    Thank you.
    kenny_h_ said:

Hi, can you please update us on RV and MF for 2018 GLS450 with 36k/10mo (NY) ?
    Thank you.

.00125 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you Michaell, and so quick! You guys are amazing.
    Looks like numbers were carried over from Aug/Sept. Now, only if you can find a desirable 2017 one off the lot.
    kenny_h_ said:

Thank you Michaell, and so quick! You guys are amazing.
    Looks like numbers were carried over from Aug/Sept. Now, only if you can find a desirable 2017 one off the lot.

Inventory is shrinking - you may have to widen your search to find what you want.

I have a friend here in Colorado who went out of state for his last two purchases - one in Kentucky, the other in Texas.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Yes, I asked an out of state dealer, he said they have a restriction on selling out of towners due to many vehicles ending up overseas... Have you ever heard of something like this. I've been financing/buying for 15 yrs never heard of this before.
    kenny_h_ said:

Yes, I asked an out of state dealer, he said they have a restriction on selling out of towners due to many vehicles ending up overseas... Have you ever heard of something like this. I've been financing/buying for 15 yrs never heard of this before.

Dealers are privately owned, and are free to set whatever restrictions they want on who to sell to.

Is this on one of the coasts?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mlevinemlevine Member Posts: 581
    kennyh
    On the big high end luxury SUVs a lot of them like the GLS are in high demand overseas such as middle east and china. There were times in the past when these vehicle were purchased in the US and resold at a huge profit overseas. The dealer needs to know you and may want you to sign a disclosure that the vehicle will stay in the US.
    mlevine said:

kennyh
    On the big high end luxury SUVs a lot of them like the GLS are in high demand overseas such as middle east and china. There were times in the past when these vehicle were purchased in the US and resold at a huge profit overseas. The dealer needs to know you and may want you to sign a disclosure that the vehicle will stay in the US.

Thanks, I told them I'd be willing to sign a guarantee that I won't send it overseas.
    I also told him if he wants, I can give him a promise note that I'll bring the car to a local dealer every 6 months to show I didn't ship it, if he wants to work with another deal to check.

What about sending it overseas at the end of the lease? Are there any restrictions/rules or problems with doing that? I wasn't even thinking about that, but I think I should know. For example at the end of 36mo, can someone just pay the Residual and buy the vehicle, then sell it to whoever he wishes, including sending it overseas? (not me but the person I sell it to might.. I would not have any idea..)

Thanks!

Michaell said:

kenny_h_ said:

Dealers are privately owned, and are free to set whatever restrictions they want on who to sell to.

Is this on one of the coasts?
    Yes, east coast tristate area. I told him I respect his dealer's policy.
    kenny_h_ said:

mlevine said:

kennyh

Thanks, I told them I'd be willing to sign a guarantee that I won't send it overseas.
    I also told him if he wants, I can give him a promise note that I'll bring the car to a local dealer every 6 months to show I didn't ship it, if he wants to work with another deal to check.

What about sending it overseas at the end of the lease? Are there any restrictions/rules or problems with doing that? I wasn't even thinking about that, but I think I should know. For example at the end of 36mo, can someone just pay the Residual and buy the vehicle, then sell it to whoever he wishes, including sending it overseas? (not me but the person I sell it to might.. I would not have any idea..)

Thanks!

Likely to be extra charges (plus sales tax) to buy it at the end of the lease. At that point, it's your car, and you are free to do with it what you wish.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fynride1fynride1 Member Posts: 17
    Hi, Residual on 2017 and 2018 GLS550, 36/10. Also, can you confirm the MF on both, assuming it is different. I thought standard (.00200). Thanks!
    fynride1 said:

Hi, Residual on 2017 and 2018 GLS550, 36/10. Also, can you confirm the MF on both, assuming it is different. I thought standard (.00200). Thanks!

2018 - Standard MF (.00200 to .00220, don't know the exact rate) and 55%

2017 GLS lease thread is here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/40532/mercedes-benz/gls-class/2017-mercedes-benz-gls-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Kenny_h_
    At end of lease, the vehicles often go to auctions. Who ever buys it can do what they want with it as Michael has said. Try to find a dealer willing to work with you.
  • lambusserlambusser Member Posts: 46
    Hello,

What is the difference on MF and residual between the 2018 GLS 550 and the GLS 63 AMG for 36mo 10k and 12k?

Thank you,
    Lam
    lambusser said:

Hello,

What is the difference on MF and residual between the 2018 GLS 550 and the GLS 63 AMG for 36mo 10k and 12k?

Thank you,
    Lam

Standard MF for both; 36/12 residual is 54% (550) or 55% (GLS 63)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Can someone explain the benefits of MB one pay? I guess mainly I'm curious to know if I can eliminate the MF portion of the calculation since you are paying the entire lease up front? Thanks!
    fynride1 said:

Can someone explain the benefits of MB one pay? I guess mainly I'm curious to know if I can eliminate the MF portion of the calculation since you are paying the entire lease up front? Thanks!

It doesn't eliminate the finance charges, it just reduces them.
    Even if you pay the whole lease upfront, that doesn't reduce the financing cost to zero, as the bank has to pay the full selling price of the vehicle to the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Got it, thanks. Any idea on what that reduction is?
    fynride1 said:

Got it, thanks. Any idea on what that reduction is?

We don't have that information for MB.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Do we have any updates from anyone who leased an '18 GLS what kind of deals did you get?
  • stephen84calistephen84cali Member Posts: 2
    I'm currently negotiating for a 2018 GLS 450. I'm getting quoted the following elements, all of which obviously feed into the total lease payment. Looking for advice on which I can push on and negotiate further.

MSRP: $83,900
    Negotiated Price: $74,988 (10.6% below MSRP)
    Acquisition fee: $1,095
    Other Fees (smog abatement, registration, docs, filing, etc): $725 (mostly registration)
    Money Factor: .00125 for all lease duration/mileages
    Residual: 55% for a 36/15 or 47% for a 48/15

Any advice on what to continue to push harder on? Does anything look off-market?

Thanks!

I'm currently negotiating for a 2018 GLS 450. I'm getting quoted the following elements, all of which obviously feed into the total lease payment. Looking for advice on which I can push on and negotiate further.

Other Fees (smog abatement, registration, docs, filing, etc): $725 (mostly registration)

Any advice on what to continue to push harder on? Does anything look off-market?

Thanks!

Those are the correct MF and residual values.

Acquisition fee is marked up $300; try to take it out of the negotiated price.

That's about it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• stephen84calistephen84cali Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

Thanks!

That's about it.
    Thanks Michaell. Is the % of MSRP in the right ballpark? Or should I push for more (like 12 or 15% off)?

Michaell said:

Thanks!

That's about it.
    Thanks Michaell. Is the % of MSRP in the right ballpark? Or should I push for more (like 12 or 15% off)?

We don't track pricing. Click on the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• usmc206usmc206 Member Posts: 8
    Looking for MF for 2018 GLS 450 and
    36/month lease residual
    48/ month lease residual

Thank you!
    And for this

Looking for MF for 2018 GLS 63 and
    36/month lease residual
    48/ month lease residual
    Stephen84cali,
    I think you got a good negotiated price off MRSP. I doubt you will get them to drop extra $300 of acquisition as a lot of dealers mark this up. Here is the unknown variable. Assuming you can get the same discount, there may be extra money off based on winter event in November. That being said, there is a possibility the money factor can go up and residual may drop.
    usmc206 said:

Looking for MF for 2018 GLS 450 and
    36/month lease residual
    48/ month lease residual

Thank you!

usmc206 said:

And for this

Looking for MF for 2018 GLS 63 and
    36/month lease residual
    48/ month lease residual

How many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

oops, 12K miles a year. Thanks.