Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
edited October 2017 in Honda
Ask your 2018 Accord lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Get information about the 2018 Accord

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• Zoo Ropa82Zoo Ropa82 Member Posts: 122
    edited October 2017
    Anxious to hear the initial Lease deals, residuals, MF, etc.

Looking at an EX, waiting to hear from my local dealer in Scranton, Pa.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    jmart2382 said:

There are no official lease numbers, yet - likely in November.

But, I'm on record as stating that the MF will likely be .00200 - same as the Pilot, Odyssey and CR-V.

There are a lot of 2017 Accords that need to be cleared out, so Honda Finance will rightfully focus on making those deals very attractive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Still a great car the '17, now even more affordable.
    jmart2382 said:

Still a great car the '17, now even more affordable.

I haven't owned an Accord in over 20 years - I really enjoyed the '92 LX and '93 DX that I had.

I think the 2018's will be much better - I'm a huge believer in small turbo engines.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Michaell said:

jmart2382 said:

There are no official lease numbers, yet - likely in November.

But, I'm on record as stating that the MF will likely be .00200 - same as the Pilot, Odyssey and CR-V.

There are a lot of 2017 Accords that need to be cleared out, so Honda Finance will rightfully focus on making those deals very attractive.
    Let's play "The Price is Right".

Closest wins... I'll take .00106 MF in November.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• john4545john4545 Member Posts: 136
    edited October 2017
    Do we have Invoice pricing on 18 Accords yet.? @brian125 said he had some pricing put nothing yet on the sport models
    john4545 said:

Do we have Invoice pricing on 18 Accords yet.? @brian125 said he had some pricing put nothing yet on the sport models

Use the make / model / year pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rambowolf14rambowolf14 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

john4545 said:

Use the make / model / year pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.
    the 2018 isn't available as a selection yet

Michaell said:

john4545 said:

the 2018 isn't available as a selection yet
    I'll check with the folks who maintain that information, see if we can get it added.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Jerseydevil01Jerseydevil01 Member Posts: 151
    I am looking in the future at getting a 2018 accord touring or at least exl with nav 1.5 but see no info yet. I'm in no hurry so when do the prices start to drop some, December deals or maybe presidents day deals. I have a 2012 exl and is probably time to upgrade
  • jg123456jg123456 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, I have been waiting for the 2018 accord. Seems like it's finally here.
    One question: when does Honda typically start offering 0.9% APR for new models?
    jg123456 said:

Hi, I have been waiting for the 2018 accord. Seems like it's finally here.
    One question: when does Honda typically start offering 0.9% APR for new models?

No idea - if I were to guess, it's when demand starts to slow down. Might be months before that happens.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    Anybody looking to test drive a 2018 accord. below is the biggest stock in the NY / NJ area

NJ dealers with about 30 new 2018 Accords on lots .... Hamilton, Dch Academy (old bridge NJ ), Dch Paramus , Metro, VIP Honda has 12 Accords

NY .................New Rochelle

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

edited October 2017
    Michaell said:

Ask your 2018 Accord lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

@Michael.......... Can u start up a 18 Accord price deals forum ... Tks

Also problems in the 2017 Accord deals pricing forum ....... prior thread pages are no longer there??

brian125 said:

Michaell said:

Also problems in the 2017 Accord deals pricing forum ....... prior thread pages are no longer there??
    Yeah.. we lost the discussion. When we recovered it, we were missing a lot. Some sort of technical glitch.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

brian125 said:

Michaell said:

Here is the link to the brand new 2018 Accord Prices Paid thread:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48657/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Talked with my local dealer. If people want them, they are paying MSRP now, no leasing yet. I saw one EX/EX-L so far.
  • redvinealredvineal Member Posts: 12
    jmart2382 said:

Talked with my local dealer. If people want them, they are paying MSRP now, no leasing yet. I saw one EX/EX-L so far.

Confirmed. Visited my local dealer (Prairieville, Louisiana) last night. They wouldn't budge on MSRP, but were happy to offer a lease. They had LX, Sport, EX, and EX-L in various colors.
    redvineal said:

jmart2382 said:

Confirmed. Visited my local dealer (Prairieville, Louisiana) last night. They wouldn't budge on MSRP, but were happy to offer a lease. They had LX, Sport, EX, and EX-L in various colors.
    Interesting. I test drove an Accord Sport on Saturday and was offered $1K off sticker without any negotiation.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• redvinealredvineal Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

redvineal said:

jmart2382 said:

Interesting. I test drove an Accord Sport on Saturday and was offered $1K off sticker without any negotiation.
    They were happy to increase my trade value, but were adverse to changing the new car price. All the same in the end, and may be just their preferred tactic.
  • ronnie1983ronnie1983 Member Posts: 172
    Hello - just checking to see if the Resid and MF are out for November for the 2018 EX-L and Touring.
  • ChrismaxChrismax Member Posts: 87
    checking MF and Residual for Accord Sport 1.5T (auto) for 3 year 36K in IL, thx
  • ronnie1983ronnie1983 Member Posts: 172
    In addition to the above for the EX-L and Touring MF and Resid it's 3/36K in Texas. Thank you.
  • xxspiikezxxxxspiikezxx Member Posts: 13
    RV and MF for 2018 Honda Accord Sport 6MT for 12K/36 & 15K/36 

Thanks in advanced (New Jersey if it matters)

RV and MF for 2018 Honda Accord Sport 6MT for 12K/36 & 15K/36 

Thanks in advanced (New Jersey if it matters)

.00200 MF and 60%/58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello - just checking to see if the Resid and MF are out for November for the 2018 EX-L and Touring.

.00200 MF and 56%/54% residual for EXL/Touring for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

In addition to the above for the EX-L and Touring MF and Resid it's 3/36K in Texas. Thank you.

Add 2% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Chrismax said:

checking MF and Residual for Accord Sport 1.5T (auto) for 3 year 36K in IL, thx

.00200 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hyundailove1hyundailove1 Member Posts: 13
    Any numbers on the 2.0?

Any numbers on the 2.0?

What trim?

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hyundailove1hyundailove1 Member Posts: 13
    2.0 ex, ex-l and touring 36/12

2.0 ex, ex-l and touring 36/12

.00200 and 58% (EX-L) or 56% (Touring)

No 2.0 EX trim exists in my documents.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• blpatton79blpatton79 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2017
    1.5 Sport , TX, 36/12 - please

1.5 Sport , TX, 36/12 - please

.00200 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mj_sid_123mj_sid_123 Member Posts: 14
    I got a quote of $28864 for 2018 EX-L Non-Navi from a dealer in So. Cal. I was hoping for a price about a $1000 cheaper than this quote. Does anybody have seen a better offer than this?
    MJ........ please clarify........ is your quote with Taxes , Destination charge ?

brian125 said:

MJ........ please clarify........ is your quote with Taxes , Destination charge ?

It is not out the door. It includes destination charges but excludes taxes, doc. fee etc.
    MSRP is quoted as $30,845. for 2018 EX0L without Navi.
    Quick question as I’m new to leasing. The rates quoted here are from the manufacturer? If I’m getting a different MF/Residual quoted from a dealer what is the proper course of action ?

Quick question as I’m new to leasing. The rates quoted here are from the manufacturer? If I’m getting a different MF/Residual quoted from a dealer what is the proper course of action ?

A dealer can't alter the residual from Honda.
    But, on a standard money factor, they can mark it up.

That's pretty rare for a Honda dealer, though.
    What model, term, mileage?
    What are they quoting?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited November 2017
    18 Sport 1.5 : 36mo/12km -

Money factor is .003 and residual of 58%. I was told the .003 was their ‘standard rate’ but it will likely go down on a credit pull. Based on what I know and what you’ve said that seems like a questionable practice. What makes jut even more suprising is that this is a very reputable dealer in Austin that came with multiple individual recommendations.

I can say that while working the numbers with them for a traditional loan it took their finance guys four times to get it right, even with me explaining it to them. They were accounting for the trade incorrectly. Saying all of this out loud makes me really wonder ifi should be doing business there.

18 Sport 1.5 : 36mo/12km -

Money factor is .003 and residual of 58%. I was told the .003 was their ‘standard rate’ but it will likely go down on a credit pull. Based on what I know and what you’ve said that seems like a questionable practice. What makes jut even more suprising is that this is a very reputable dealer in Austin that came with multiple individual recommendations.

I can say that while working the numbers with them for a traditional loan it took their finance guys four times to get it right, even with me explaining it to them. They were accounting for the trade incorrectly. Saying all of this out loud makes me really wonder ifi should be doing business there.

58% is the 36/15 residual. Add 2% for 12K/yr.

Most Hondas have a subvented (discounted) money factor. Honda Finance doesn't allow dealers to mark up that rate. But, they can mark up the standard MF, like the one being used this month on the 2018 Accord. Reputable doensn't mean much when it comes to price. All dealers want to make the most they can. It's our job to only pay what we have to.

If I wanted to lease a 2018 Accord, I'd hold off for a few months. Sedans just aren't that popular, and I would expect to see lower money factors in the future. At this point, the lease deals are just not competitive.

Some F&I guys really know their stuff. The problem is, they all think you don't know what you are talking about. I had to walk a Toyota guy through a US Bank lease, this summer. He said he is lucky if they use US Bank once per year. But, it saved me $150/mo. over TFS, so I was patient.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gofigure000gofigure000 Member Posts: 8
    Could I please get terms for two accord trims
    1. Accord LX
    2. Accord Touring Hybrid

Both at 36 months, 10k miles per year in TN

Could I please get terms for two accord trims
    1. Accord LX
    2. Accord Touring Hybrid

Both at 36 months, 10k miles per year in TN

Are these 2017's or 2018's?

This is the 2018 thread; if these are 2017's you are interested in (and, I think they are, as there isn't a 2018 Hybrid released yet), that thread is here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/41875/honda/accord/2017-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gofigure000gofigure000 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

This is the 2018 thread; if these are 2017's you are interested in (and, I think they are, as there isn't a 2018 Hybrid released yet), that thread is here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/41875/honda/accord/2017-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

sorry about that, didn't realize the 2018 accord hybrids were not out yet. i'll repost the hybrid ask in the other forum.

could i just get a lease quote for the 2018 Accord LX here please? Looking for 36 months, 10k miles in TN.

thanks very much

Michaell said:

sorry about that, didn't realize the 2018 accord hybrids were not out yet. i'll repost the hybrid ask in the other forum.

could i just get a lease quote for the 2018 Accord LX here please? Looking for 36 months, 10k miles in TN.

thanks very much
    .00200 MF and 60% residual for 36/12
    No 10K/yr from Honda

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• razorsealrazorseal Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2017
    Florida for sport 1.5t 36/12 (or whatever is the best duration).

Thinking about %60 and not sure on MF.

Got one that I was told 24.5K (2k off msrp)

Assuming no incentives for such a new car...
    razorseal said:

Florida for sport 1.5t 36/12 (or whatever is the best duration).

Thinking about %60 and not sure on MF.

Got one that I was told 24.5K (2k off msrp)

Assuming no incentives for such a new car...

60% and .00200

No incentives.

$2K off sticker seems to be a decent discount (I was offered $1K off MSRP on a 1.5T Sport a few weeks ago, and I wasn't even in the market).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• scottstrachanscottstrachan Member Posts: 1
    Here is a quote I got the other day.

South Florida
    2018 Sport
    Original Selling Price: $26,655.00
    Discount: -$500.00

Your Selling Price: $26,155.00
    Dmv Electronic Title Fee: $165.00 (*estimated and adjusted at time of purchase)
    Dealer Fee: $899.00
    FL Tax 6%: $1,633.14
    Dmv Fee New Plates: $425.00 (*estimated and adjusted at time of purchase)

Out the Door: $29,380.04

When pressed they increased the discount to $1000 but wouldn't go any further. I'm assuming they have too many 2017's on the lot.

Here is a quote I got the other day.

South Florida
    2018 Sport
    Original Selling Price: $26,655.00
    Discount: -$500.00

Your Selling Price: $26,155.00
    Dmv Electronic Title Fee: $165.00 (*estimated and adjusted at time of purchase)
    Dealer Fee: $899.00
    FL Tax 6%: $1,633.14
    Dmv Fee New Plates: $425.00 (*estimated and adjusted at time of purchase)

Out the Door: $29,380.04

When pressed they increased the discount to $1000 but wouldn't go any further. I'm assuming they have too many 2017's on the lot.

A couple of comments:

I was offered $1K off sticker in CO a few weeks ago for a 2018 Sport, and I wasn't actively shopping. Reach out to multiple dealers to get your best price.

The tax amount is irrelevant - that is for a purchase. FL taxes the monthly payment on a lease.

Are you looking to lease? I see no reference to the $595 acquisition fee, if that's the case, and I'll need to know the lease term and miles per year you are looking for.

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost - this will be the right number for us to use for a lease payment calculation.

$899 dealer fee? Ouch. That wipes out the measly $500 discount they offered.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator