Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Numbers for lease of 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in South Florida

coconutparrotcoconutparrot Member Posts: 23
edited October 2017 in Jeep
Hello,
I have a 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited. It has a few extras like the moon roof (not the panoramic one) & 20 inch wheels. It is a 36 month lease 12k miles a year. It is due back on February 28, 2018.
I would like to turn it in early (it only has 17k miles) and lease a 2018. My lease is through Chrysler Capital.
I went to the dealer that I got it from and they won't do the same deal as last time. The salesman that leased it to me is no longer there. I put down $1700 for tax, tag & title and first payment. My payment is $375 a month including tax.
What is the best way to go about getting this deal again? Should I take my statement to some other dealers near me?
Thank you!
W

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

Hello,
    I have a 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited. It has a few extras like the moon roof (not the panoramic one) & 20 inch wheels. It is a 36 month lease 12k miles a year. It is due back on February 28, 2018.
    I would like to turn it in early (it only has 17k miles) and lease a 2018. My lease is through Chrysler Capital.
    I went to the dealer that I got it from and they won't do the same deal as last time. The salesman that leased it to me is no longer there. I put down $1700 for tax, tag & title and first payment. My payment is $375 a month including tax.
    What is the best way to go about getting this deal again? Should I take my statement to some other dealers near me?
    Thank you!
    W

The numbers are very different from three years ago - not likely to get the same deal now as then.

Is this another Limited? 4x4 or 4x2?

That said, it never hurts to engage with other dealers - let them compete against each other for the right to earn your business.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• coconutparrotcoconutparrot Member Posts: 23
    Hi, thank you for the quick reply. I want to get the same car - so another jeep grand cherokee limited just 2018. It's 4 x 2 I think. What are the current numbers on a 2018 limited lease? What is the best lease deal currently?
    Also, if my car is due back on February 28 and only has 17,700 miles (it is a 2015) is there any incentive to turning in early?

Thank you,
    Wendy

Hi, thank you for the quick reply. I want to get the same car - so another jeep grand cherokee limited just 2018. It's 4 x 2 I think. What are the current numbers on a 2018 limited lease? What is the best lease deal currently?
    Also, if my car is due back on February 28 and only has 17,700 miles (it is a 2015) is there any incentive to turning in early?

Thank you,
    Wendy

2018 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x2 36/12 - .00013 and 53%

No real incentive to turn in early. You've paid for the miles, might as well use them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• jsmith2233jsmith2233 Member Posts: 14
    Can someone let me know how this looks. I have only sent 1 email to the sales manager and have yet to go in. I asked since I have 800+ credit if they can do better on the MF and he told me that is what the vehicle is leasing out and can do no better. I feel like this is not true.

From the Dealer:

MSRP $49,680
    36 months 12,000 miles per year = $535 per mo plus tax with starts only
    Discounts with incentives is $7500 from MSRP...Residual 62% Money factor is 6.25 %
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

Can someone let me know how this looks. I have only sent 1 email to the sales manager and have yet to go in. I asked since I have 800+ credit if they can do better on the MF and he told me that is what the vehicle is leasing out and can do no better. I feel like this is not true.

From the Dealer:

MSRP $49,680
    36 months 12,000 miles per year = $535 per mo plus tax with starts only
    Discounts with incentives is $7500 from MSRP...Residual 62% Money factor is 6.25 %

The only lease programs we have access to are Chrysler Capital, and those are most likely from Ally Bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Hi Everyone,
    I am going to tell you the deal I got on Black Friday. I was trying to get the same exact car that I had (just wanted a 2018) which was a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with sunroof & 20 inch rims, black on black. I had a 2015 with 18,200 miles it was due back February 28.

I was trying to get out of paying the $395 disposition fee. I had shopped around and no one was willing to give me the same deal or even close. On my 2015 I put down $1700 and paid $375 a month including tax.

I feel like I got super lucky because I got an even nicer Grand Cherokee this time! I got a 2018 Limited Sterling (I think this is the 25th anniversary edition). Again, black on black. It has much more that my other Limited - it is really gorgeous and I love the Apple car play app. It has a gorgeous interior which is special for the Sterling edition. It has so many bells and whistles like adaptive cruise control, dual exhaust, rain sensitive wipers. It also has the jeep active safety package.

I put $1844 down and pay $385 a month including tax. Again, my lease is through Chrysler Capital. It is a 39 month lease (better program this year) with 10k miles a year. They did me a great deal for black Friday.
    If you live in South Florida - go visit Hollywood Jeep. They were a pleasure to work with, it was quick, easy & they are all super professional. I highly recommend! The GM is fantastic and my salesman was excellent too.

Have a great Sunday.

Wendy

Hi Everyone,
    I am going to tell you the deal I got on Black Friday. I was trying to get the same exact car that I had (just wanted a 2018) which was a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with sunroof & 20 inch rims, black on black. I had a 2015 with 18,200 miles it was due back February 28.

I was trying to get out of paying the $395 disposition fee. I had shopped around and no one was willing to give me the same deal or even close. On my 2015 I put down $1700 and paid $375 a month including tax.

I feel like I got super lucky because I got an even nicer Grand Cherokee this time! I got a 2018 Limited Sterling (I think this is the 25th anniversary edition). Again, black on black. It has much more that my other Limited - it is really gorgeous and I love the Apple car play app. It has a gorgeous interior which is special for the Sterling edition. It has so many bells and whistles like adaptive cruise control, dual exhaust, rain sensitive wipers. It also has the jeep active safety package.

I put $1844 down and pay $385 a month including tax. Again, my lease is through Chrysler Capital. It is a 39 month lease (better program this year) with 10k miles a year. They did me a great deal for black Friday.
    If you live in South Florida - go visit Hollywood Jeep. They were a pleasure to work with, it was quick, easy & they are all super professional. I highly recommend! The GM is fantastic and my salesman was excellent too.

Have a great Sunday.

Wendy

Congrats! Looks like a super deal.

Black on black --- in South Florida? How is that in the summer? :wink:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi Michael,
    I always drive black cars. I use a windshield sunshade when I park. That helps a lot with the heat! But the last few days have been cool here in South Florida, low 70's!
    This 2018 drives so much nicer than my 2015! I love it!
    Wendy

Hi Michael,
    I always drive black cars. I use a windshield sunshade when I park. That helps a lot with the heat! But the last few days have been cool here in South Florida, low 70's!
    This 2018 drives so much nicer than my 2015! I love it!
    Wendy

Huh - it was 74 yesterday here in Denver, and supposed to be 77 today.

Glad you are enjoying your new Jeep!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• andrewallen827andrewallen827 Member Posts: 2
    I am working with a dealer in central ny, Oneida county for a 2018 grand Cherokee limited. Was given a price of 399 per month, 15,000 per year 39 month, 0 down except for first month payment, all taxes and fees rolled in. Is this a good price? Would a different monthly term be better? Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

I am working with a dealer in central ny, Oneida county for a 2018 grand Cherokee limited. Was given a price of 399 per month, 15,000 per year 39 month, 0 down except for first month payment, all taxes and fees rolled in. Is this a good price? Would a different monthly term be better? Thanks in advance.

4X4?
    .00010 MF and 50% residual
    What is the MSRP?
    Sale price or adjusted CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• andrewallen827andrewallen827 Member Posts: 2
    Msrp is 41885
    Sale price is 37385

Msrp is 41885
    Sale price is 37385

I get $427/mo, before month, with those prices.

Your quote looks pretty good, and is likely from a 3rd party bank such as US Bank or Ally.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• amstaff1amstaff1 Member Posts: 11
    Hello all. Can I get the MF and RV for  2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Sterling Edition 4x4 please?

36mo at 15k per year in zip 44256.

Thank you!
    amstaff1 said:

Hello all. Can I get the MF and RV for  2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Sterling Edition 4x4 please?

36mo at 15k per year in zip 44256.

Thank you!

.00009 and 51%
    $3500 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• amstaff1amstaff1 Member Posts: 11
    Thank you for the fast response!!
This discussion has been closed.