Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Dodge Charger Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• vanquishedvanquished Member Posts: 21
    edited October 2017
    This is odd. I'm trying to get that lease but the Dodge dealer says their money factor sheet doesn't show anything close to that .00017 MF of the Daytona 392. They're showing typical scat pack numbers for the Daytona as well. I really think Dodge must be running some sort of special on the Daytona 392 and maybe they didn't tell the dealers yet? The SRT 392 (as you have also shown on this site) has an amazingly good money factor right now.

I called FCA to try and confirm, the person on the phone said that those figures on their website were correct but that the dealers are the ones who set the rate and it depended on my credit (I have excellent credit), they didn't seem to understand when I was telling them that my dealer couldn't even see such a good lease rate as an option.

Right now I drive about 2 miles a day. (I pretty much work across the street from my office). Though I'll probably be moving next year I don't foresee me moving further than 10 miles from my office. Before I moved I lived 9 miles from my office and rarely drove more than 8,000 miles in a year. No road trips in my personal vehicles.
  • smalls03smalls03 Member Posts: 5
    I was looking into this in FL earlier this month and got roughly the same answer from dealers. Basically no way they were getting to those MF's and the website must be wrong. It's certainly frustrating to say the least!
    smalls03 said:

I was looking into this in FL earlier this month and got roughly the same answer from dealers. Basically no way they were getting to those MF's and the website must be wrong. It's certainly frustrating to say the least!

I figured as much. I'm in Florida too (The dealers suck here, btw - real sleazeballs) I was dealing with a dealer from MO that was highly recommended so it's definitely an issue with the Chrysler Capital lease pricing they sent out to the dealers (or the website). The website has been like that for weeks though and I called FCA last night and they said that the website was correct.
  • greg_97greg_97 Member Posts: 1
    Was hoping someone can give me their opinion on a deal I was recently giving from a dealer in PA. I live in NY but have found dealers in PA & NJ have better prices. This is my first lease and doing my research to avoid getting ripped off. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

2018 Charger scat pack 36/12k
    MSRP $46,680
    Selling price after rebates $40,720
    MF .00130
    RF 58%
    Zero money down. $576 per month with Tax/tags included.
  • ivan_srtivan_srt Member Posts: 56

This is odd. I'm trying to get that lease but the Dodge dealer says their money factor sheet doesn't show anything close to that .00017 MF of the Daytona 392. They're showing typical scat pack numbers for the Daytona as well. I really think Dodge must be running some sort of special on the Daytona 392 and maybe they didn't tell the dealers yet? The SRT 392 (as you have also shown on this site) has an amazingly good money factor right now.

I called FCA to try and confirm, the person on the phone said that those figures on their website were correct but that the dealers are the ones who set the rate and it depended on my credit (I have excellent credit), they didn't seem to understand when I was telling them that my dealer couldn't even see such a good lease rate as an option.

Right now I drive about 2 miles a day. (I pretty much work across the street from my office). Though I'll probably be moving next year I don't foresee me moving further than 10 miles from my office. Before I moved I lived 9 miles from my office and rarely drove more than 8,000 miles in a year. No road trips in my personal vehicles.

There's 2 reasons the MF is different. The first being that maybe the dealer is using another Bank to finance the car(Ally or US Bank). The second, and most popular, is that Dodge dealers(that I've noticed) just love to markup the standard rates to make profit. You're either going to shop 500+ miles away to find a dealer that is more interested in volume sales to help you lease at standard rates with some profit.
    smalls03 said:

I assure you the numbers aren't wrong for Chrysler Capital. They might be using another bank or there's a markup on the MF. Best bet if you're serious about leasing is to hire a broker. There's a few over at the leasehackr forum that have great community feedback.
    greg_97 said:

Was hoping someone can give me their opinion on a deal I was recently giving from a dealer in PA. I live in NY but have found dealers in PA & NJ have better prices. This is my first lease and doing my research to avoid getting ripped off. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

2018 Charger scat pack 36/12k
    MSRP $46,680
    Selling price after rebates $40,720
    MF .00130
    RF 58%
    Zero money down. $576 per month with Tax/tags included.

Ask them what the sale price before any rebates are applied is. Your MF is either wrong or the dealer is using Ally/US Bank instead of Chrysler Capital. Ask them what rebates you qualified for, and, for the Acquisition/Document fee are because I bet there's a markup.
    ivan_srt said:

There's 2 reasons the MF is different. The first being that maybe the dealer is using another Bank to finance the car(Ally or US Bank). The second, and most popular, is that Dodge dealers(that I've noticed) just love to markup the standard rates to make profit. You're either going to shop 500+ miles away to find a dealer that is more interested in volume sales to help you lease at standard rates with some profit.

I assure you the numbers aren't wrong for Chrysler Capital. They might be using another bank or there's a markup on the MF. Best bet if you're serious about leasing is to hire a broker. There's a few over at the leasehackr forum that have great community feedback.

That's the thing though. Nobody, even here can confirm what they're showing on the Dodge Website... I don't think the dealer checked US Bank, he was checking Chrysler Capital and Ally Bank, maybe this is a US Bank deal? I do trust this dealer I'm talking with, they are actually 1,300 miles from me, lol.

He is the one that urged me to call Dodge and see if I could get clarification so he could honor that deal, lol. He said he was going to do some digging on his end and get back to me to see if he can figure out how they got that deal.

Is there any way we can confirm it? When I called FCA they were useless really, they just said that the website was correct but that it was an estimate so they can't guarantee anything for me... I have excellent credit and am already pre-approved from chrysler capital for 75k financing...

ivan_srt said:

That's the thing though. Nobody, even here can confirm what they're showing on the Dodge Website... I don't think the dealer checked US Bank, he was checking Chrysler Capital and Ally Bank, maybe this is a US Bank deal? I do trust this dealer I'm talking with, they are actually 1,300 miles from me, lol.

He is the one that urged me to call Dodge and see if I could get clarification so he could honor that deal, lol. He said he was going to do some digging on his end and get back to me to see if he can figure out how they got that deal.

Is there any way we can confirm it? When I called FCA they were useless really, they just said that the website was correct but that it was an estimate so they can't guarantee anything for me... I have excellent credit and am already pre-approved from chrysler capital for 75k financing...

I just checked the 2018 Daytona numbers and also see a .408%/.00017. It's probably a mistake because it was also really low for September (.00004) which was also the same for the Daytona 340. The Daytona 340 has also been blank since last month with no lease numbers which I'm guessing they mistakenly put the Daytona 340 numbers on the Daytona 392.

Not sure if it would be wasting your time, but what if you called up Chrysler Capital CS and ask if they can give you the lease rates for the Daytona 392.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,979
    ivan_srt said:

ivan_srt said:

I just checked the 2018 Daytona numbers and also see a .408%/.00017. It's probably a mistake because it was also really low for September (.00004) which was also the same for the Daytona 340. The Daytona 340 has also been blank since last month with no lease numbers which I'm guessing they mistakenly put the Daytona 340 numbers on the Daytona 392.

Not sure if it would be wasting your time, but what if you called up Chrysler Capital CS and ask if they can give you the lease rates for the Daytona 392.
    Chrysler Capital won't divulge any information to you.

Remember, the dealers are their customers. You are the customer of the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

ivan_srt said:

ivan_srt said:

Welp...there goes my idea. Appreciate the feedback.
    Vanquish, I just think Dodge.com has the mistake and put the Daytona 340 numbers on the 392 version.
    Michaell said:

I can't even talk to anyone at Chrysler Capital since I don't lease or finance anything through them right now. If I had to guess, this rate (if real) is through US Bank, my dealer checked CC and Ally but neither show that money factor. I'm skeptical that this is a mistake though, it has been up on their site for a month, what I'm more thinking is that the dealer's rates aren't specific enough to the Daytona 392 but that Dodge is running a special on that.
    ivan_srt said:

Welp...there goes my idea. Appreciate the feedback.
    Vanquish, I just think Dodge.com has the mistake and put the Daytona 340 numbers on the 392 version.

I'm still trying. Too good a deal to pass up.

I would be more inclined to think this were a mistake if they didn't have a great MF on the Charger SRT 392... I mean, it's even better than it is on the Daytona! And that has been confirmed here.
    Okay, this is getting insane. They updated the incentives on the Daytona 392 and added another $500 rebate to it. And kept the money factor the same. This cannot be a mistake. I want this car! Base lease is now $332/mo with $4,600 down.

Okay, this is getting insane. They updated the incentives on the Daytona 392 and added another $500 rebate to it. And kept the money factor the same. This cannot be a mistake. I want this car! Base lease is now $332/mo with $4,600 down.

$4600 over 36 months is $128/mo - so, your true lease price is $460/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

I know. That's still miles better than anything any of the dealers say. They can't find the money factor on dodge's site. They're pulling leases at like 640/mo with nothing down for 36/mo on base Daytona 392s. Basically they're pulling the same rates you're seeing for the regular Scat Pack.

Speaking of which, I know you said the daytona 392 did have the same rates, does it still? They updated the incentives on their site so I'm wondering if you got updated figures as well.

Thanks!

Michaell said:

I know. That's still miles better than anything any of the dealers say. They can't find the money factor on dodge's site. They're pulling leases at like 640/mo with nothing down for 36/mo on base Daytona 392s. Basically they're pulling the same rates you're seeing for the regular Scat Pack.

Speaking of which, I know you said the daytona 392 did have the same rates, does it still? They updated the incentives on their site so I'm wondering if you got updated figures as well.

Thanks!
    We do not get any mid-month updates to our lease information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xxxmakavelixxxxxxmakavelixxx Member Posts: 90
    what's the sweet spot for a 2018 charger hellcat w/12k miles (zip 19702)

what's the sweet spot for a 2018 charger hellcat w/12k miles (zip 19702)

.00014 and 56% (36/12) or 55% (39/12)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 4n6_doc4n6_doc Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2017
    PA Charger Hellcat lease 36/15 MF and RV?

Thank you. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    4n6_doc said:

PA Charger Hellcat lease 36/15 MF and RV?

Thank you. 

.00014 MF and 54% residual
    53% for 39/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• phantomivphantomiv Member Posts: 2
    Can I get 2018 Charger scat pack and Daytona 392 MF/RV for 36/12 & 36/15 for zip 51106. Thanks! 
    phantomiv said:

Can I get 2018 Charger scat pack and Daytona 392 MF/RV for 36/12 & 36/15 for zip 51106. Thanks! 

36/15 - .00203 and 56% for both

Add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tampasmokertampasmoker Member Posts: 66
    Do you have the # for a 2018 Charger Scat Pack 48/10?

Do you have the # for a 2018 Charger Scat Pack 48/10?

Standard MF and 53% residual

Don't know the standard money factor, but probably around .00220

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Any updates on Charger Scat Pack and Daytona 392? I see the rebates all went away :(

I was real close to getting a Daytona last night but I didn't see the salesmen's return call.
  • rephard714rephard714 Member Posts: 6
    Can I get 2018 Charger SRT 392 MF/RV for 36/12 & 36/10 for zip 92707. Thanks!

And do you know if 2017 Charger SRT 392 still have lease support?
    Can I have the money factor and residual for the Dodge Charger Daytona 392 and Charger Scat Pack please? Zip Code 32746 (Dodge's website still seems to show that great MF). Thanks!

Can I have the money factor and residual for the Dodge Charger Daytona 392 and Charger Scat Pack please? Zip Code 32746 (Dodge's website still seems to show that great MF). Thanks!

.00153 MF and 53% residual for 36/15
    Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can I get 2018 Charger SRT 392 MF/RV for 36/12 & 36/10 for zip 92707. Thanks!

And do you know if 2017 Charger SRT 392 still have lease support?

.00153 MF and 55%/56% residual

Yes.. but, please ask for 2017 numbers in that discussion.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• murph2kmurph2k Member Posts: 8
    are the numbers nation wide?

scat pack 36/12 zip 28146, thank you.
    murph2k said:

are the numbers nation wide?

scat pack 36/12 zip 28146, thank you.

.00153 and 55%; 54% for 39 months, which might give you a better payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited November 2017
    kyfdx said:

Either trim
    Thank you!
    For $10k miles would the residual increase? Is this a good deal? that MF seems pretty low (despite the fact that the Dodge website STILL shows a money factor of .00017 for the '18 Daytona 392)

I have an offer to lease a 2018 Daytona 392 with HK Audio, Tech Group and Driver Confidence for $585/mo (all in, tax and fees included) with $0 down payment and 10,000 miles a year. Thoughts on if I should take it? (I drive between 5k and 8k miles a year)
    Thanks!

kyfdx said:

Either trim
    Thank you!
    For $10k miles would the residual increase? Is this a good deal? that MF seems pretty low (despite the fact that the Dodge website STILL shows a money factor of .00017 for the '18 Daytona 392)

I have an offer to lease a 2018 Daytona 392 with HK Audio, Tech Group and Driver Confidence for $585/mo (all in, tax and fees included) with $0 down payment and 10,000 miles a year. Thoughts on if I should take it? (I drive between 5k and 8k miles a year)
    Thanks!
    Add 3% for 10K miles.

We don't make decisions with other peoples money. :wink:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xxxmakavelixxxxxxmakavelixxx Member Posts: 90
    what is the sweet spot on a charger hellcat for 12k miles both rv and mf (19702) thanks! 

what is the sweet spot on a charger hellcat for 12k miles both rv and mf (19702) thanks! 

.00014 MF and 55% residual for 39/12.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    Good afternoon; please provide the South Florida November numbers (MF, Residual, incentives, rebates, etc.) for a 2018 Charger R/T Scat Pack, a 392 and Hellcat; all for 36 and 39 months with 15k miles/year. Thanks ahead!
    ralora said:

Good afternoon; please provide the South Florida November numbers (MF, Residual, incentives, rebates, etc.) for a 2018 Charger R/T Scat Pack, a 392 and Hellcat; all for 36 and 39 months with 15k miles/year. Thanks ahead!

R/T Scat: .00153 MF and 53%/52% residual for 36/39 mo.
    SRT392: .00004 MF and 47%/53% residual
    Hellcat: .00014 MF and 52%/53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tampasmokertampasmoker Member Posts: 66
    Do you have the November # for the 2018 Charger Dayton (5.7) 36/10?
    Thanks in advance.

Do you have the November # for the 2018 Charger Dayton (5.7) 36/10?
    Thanks in advance.

.00017 MF and 53% residual for 39/10.
    39 months is the supported term, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• yh8dgr8yh8dgr8 Member Posts: 10
    Do you have the RV/MF for a 2017 Charger scatpack 36/12? In 91103?

I have a dodge lease return and looking to get a better deal this go round. Are incentives/rebates still available for 2017?

Thanks

edited November 2017
    yh8dgr8 said:

Do you have the RV/MF for a 2017 Charger scatpack 36/12? In 91103?

I have a dodge lease return and looking to get a better deal this go round. Are incentives/rebates still available for 2017?

Thanks

.00183 MF and 53% residual

We don't have the incentive information

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• that_713_drankthat_713_drank Member Posts: 3
    Could I please get the money factor and residual for a 2017 SRT 392 36/39 month 12k as well as the numbers for 2018 daytona 392 and scat pack for 36/39 months. Zip code 77449, Houston,Tx 

Could I please get the money factor and residual for a 2017 SRT 392 36/39 month 12k as well as the numbers for 2018 daytona 392 and scat pack for 36/39 months. Zip code 77449, Houston,Tx 

Daytona 392: .00153 MF and 55%/54% residual for 36/39 mo.
    R/T Scatpack: Same numbers

2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43155/dodge/charger/2017-dodge-charger-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 70307030 Member Posts: 26
    Hello, Can you give me the MF and RV on the 2018 Scatpack and Daytona 12/36?
    Zipcode 89148
    And if possible the 2017 numbers also?
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    7030 said:

Zipcode 89148

.00153 MF and 55% residual
    Either trim

2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43155/dodge/charger/2017-dodge-charger-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 70307030 Member Posts: 26
    kyfdx said:

7030 said:

Zipcode 89148

.00153 MF and 55% residual
    Either trim

2017 discussion is here:
    Thank you!
  • eriksen99eriksen99 Member Posts: 5
    Please provide the usual, MF and residual for charger hellcat. 36/15000. 42701 zip. Ty
    eriksen99 said:

Please provide the usual, MF and residual for charger hellcat. 36/15000. 42701 zip. Ty

.00014 MF and 53% residual for 39/15.

39 months is the best term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    .00014 MF and 53% residual for 39/15. 39 months is the best term.
    Just to be sure is the MF .00014?  I realize there may be a lower rate for my area but seems more likely it’s .0014.  Thanks again. 
    eriksen99 said:

kyfdx said:

eriksen99 said:

.00014 MF and 53% residual for 39/15.

39 months is the best term.

Just to be sure is the MF .00014?  I realize there may be a lower rate for my area but seems more likely it’s .0014.  Thanks again. 

No mistake

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Ok. Amazingly enough the local dealer quoted numbers in line with .0014, but not even quite that good.  Even with 800 credit score. Anyway,  thanks again. 
  • divisionbell77divisionbell77 Member Posts: 11
    Looking for lease number on 2018 Scat Pack, 10k miles a year for 36 months(if that is not available this month, then 39).

How do deals typically work with the month of December? I still have my current lease until March of next year and plenty patient until then. Do you think the 20% off will return before March of 2018?