Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

When will discounting start on 2018 CR-V

alinvaalinva Member Posts: 2
edited November 2017 in Honda
It appears that there are only very small discounts on the 2018 CR-V, understandable since they've just come on the market. When should more normal discounts be expected?

Best Answer

Answers

• ral2167ral2167 Member Posts: 791
    Dodge Journeys are being discounted now.
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Few cars hold their resale like a CRV. The Journey would be the complete opposite.
  • morphiemorphie Member Posts: 95
    You can anticipate the first round of manufacturer discounts and loan/lease terms near the end of February and early March.
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    edited January 2018
    I attended a memorial service yesterday for one of my ex co workers and I got to spend a lot of time with my old GM and GSM. Made me miss the place....Anyway in December they sold over 500 cars new and used including 100 CRV's! They actually sold more CRV's then Accords and Civics!

With that in mind.....I wouldn't expect any deep discounting to take place on cars they can't keep in stock. I would check back in August!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    morphie said:

You can anticipate the first round of manufacturer discounts and loan/lease terms near the end of February and early March.

And why do you believe that?

There were no supported lease terms on the 2017 CR-V at any point during the model year. I suspect the same will be true for the 2018's.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4