Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Ford Fusion Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,497
edited September 2017 in Ford
Ask your 2018 Fusion lease questions here! Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Ford Fusion here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456711

Comments

  • moneyfind305moneyfind305 Posts: 12
    edited August 2017
    Hello! Looking for residual and MF for a 2018 Fusion SE 12k/36k.
    thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,013

    Hello! Looking for residual and MF for a 2018 Fusion SE 12k/36k.
    thank you!

    49% residual
    Which state?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello. Looking for MF and residual for a 2018 Fusion Energi Platinum and Titanium models. Southern California. 36 month. 18K miles and 15K miles.
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,013
    joekhul said:

    Hello. Looking for MF and residual for a 2018 Fusion Energi Platinum and Titanium models. Southern California. 36 month. 18K miles and 15K miles.
    Thank you!

    We don't have 2018 numbers for the Fusion Energi, yet.
    Not likely to get them until the new October 3rd program.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ashk123ashk123 Posts: 3
    edited September 2017
    Let me know what do you think about below offer:

    2018 energi SE luxury pack

    - 36 month and 10500 miles/year
    - agreed value 29000 (MSRP around 32k)
    - residual value 13700
    - discounts 5300
    - zero down and first month payment waved : 350/moth including everything (tax, documentation and others) for 35 months
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,497
    edited September 2017
    ashk123 said:

    Let me know what do you think about below offer:

    2018 energi SE luxury pack

    - 36 month and 10500 miles/year
    - agreed value 29000 (MSRP around 32k)
    - residual value 13700
    - discounts 5300
    - zero down and first month payment waved : 350/moth including everything (tax, documentation and others) for 35 months

    What state? Ford numbers are regional.

    $0 out of pocket at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell,

    California.

    Yes, 0$ pay at signing and drive off

    ashk123 said:

    Let me know what do you think about below offer:

    2018 energi SE luxury pack

    - 36 month and 10500 miles/year
    - agreed value 29000 (MSRP around 32k)
    - residual value 13700
    - discounts 5300
    - zero down and first month payment waved : 350/moth including everything (tax, documentation and others) for 35 months

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,013
    ashk123 said:

    Hi Michaell,

    California.

    Yes, 0$ pay at signing and drive off



    ashk123 said:

    Let me know what do you think about below offer:

    2018 energi SE luxury pack

    - 36 month and 10500 miles/year
    - agreed value 29000 (MSRP around 32k)
    - residual value 13700
    - discounts 5300
    - zero down and first month payment waved : 350/moth including everything (tax, documentation and others) for 35 months

    0.50% APR and 39% residual
    $8000 lease cash

    Do you have the adjusted CAP cost?
    Your residual amount doesn't match up to MSRP X residual percentage.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ashk123ashk123 Posts: 3
    edited October 2017
    Thanks Michaell.

    The adjusted CAP cost is 24,458$

    PS: Sorry, I am newbie to leasing. I may not understand all the keywords.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,013
    ashk123 said:

    Thanks Michaell.

    The adjusted CAP cost is 24,458$

    PS: Sorry, I am newbie to leasing. I may not understand all the keywords.

    I get about the same payment. Seems like a fair deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ec1ec1 Posts: 57
    Could you post residual and MF for a 2018 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium 24 months/15k miles 37203? Thanks,
  • ec1ec1 Posts: 57
    Could you also provide for a 2017 Fusion Energi SE? I just noted my local dealer still had one and was hoping to see how it would lease comparably. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,497
    ec1 said:

    Could you post residual and MF for a 2018 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium 24 months/15k miles 37203? Thanks,

    44% and 1.00%

    $6757 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,497
    ec1 said:

    Could you also provide for a 2017 Fusion Energi SE? I just noted my local dealer still had one and was hoping to see how it would lease comparably. 

    2017 Fusion lease thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/41072/ford/fusion/2017-ford-fusion-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wardt01wardt01 Posts: 15
    hello. can you provide the MF and residual for 2018 Fusion Titanium w AWD for 24/10.5 and 36/10.5
    53212 zip code.

    any current lease cash or deals from Ford for the 2018's?
    approx current acquisition or disposal fees from Ford?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,497
    wardt01 said:

    hello. can you provide the MF and residual for 2018 Fusion Titanium w AWD for 24/10.5 and 36/10.5
    53212 zip code.

    any current lease cash or deals from Ford for the 2018's?
    approx current acquisition or disposal fees from Ford?

    24/10.5 - 60% and .50%
    36/10.5 - 52% and 1.00%
    $1250 lease cash

    No information on fees.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello! I'm looking to lease a Fusion Sport AWD in New York (zip code 12524). Would you please provide the money factor/APR and residual for this model?

    I'm looking for 36 mos. 12,000 miles/year...

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,013
    the_void said:

    Hello! I'm looking to lease a Fusion Sport AWD in New York (zip code 12524). Would you please provide the money factor/APR and residual for this model?

    I'm looking for 36 mos. 12,000 miles/year...

    Thanks!

    1.00% APR and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ec1ec1 Posts: 57
    Michaell said:
    Could you post residual and MF for a 2018 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium 24 months/15k miles 37203? Thanks,
    44% and 1.00% $6757 lease cash

    Thanks again for this information! Based on the Ford website, it looks like they may have increased lease cash to $7,757 this week. Does that sound right? Could you provide the residual at 12K miles and 13.5K miles as well? Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,497
    ec1 said:


    Michaell said:

    Could you post residual and MF for a 2018 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium 24 months/15k miles 37203? Thanks,
    44% and 1.00%

    $6757 lease cash

    Thanks again for this information! Based on the Ford website, it looks like they may have increased lease cash to $7,757 this week. Does that sound right? Could you provide the residual at 12K miles and 13.5K miles as well? Thanks,

    Add 1% for 12K or 2% for 13.5K

    We do not get any mid-month updates.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What are mf and residual for fusion sport, 3yr 10.5k per year in PA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,497
    travez_ said:

    What are mf and residual for fusion sport, 3yr 10.5k per year in PA

    53% and .50%
    $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    travez_ said:

    What are mf and residual for fusion sport, 3yr 10.5k per year in PA

    53% and .50%
    $1750 lease cash
    Thank you!
  • Hello. Looking for MF and residual for a 2018 Fusion Energi Platinum and Titanium models. Southern California. 36 month. 18K miles and 15K miles.
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,013

    Hello. Looking for MF and residual for a 2018 Fusion Energi Platinum and Titanium models. Southern California. 36 month. 18K miles and 15K miles.
    Thank you!

    0.25% APR and 34%/36% residual
    $6757 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Hello. Looking for MF and residual for a 2018 Fusion Energi Platinum and Titanium models. Southern California. 36 month. 18K miles and 15K miles.
    Thank you!

    0.25% APR and 34%/36% residual
    $6757 lease cash
    What does lease cash mean? Is it a rebate or discount off MSRP?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,497
    joekhul said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hello. Looking for MF and residual for a 2018 Fusion Energi Platinum and Titanium models. Southern California. 36 month. 18K miles and 15K miles.
    Thank you!

    0.25% APR and 34%/36% residual
    $6757 lease cash
    What does lease cash mean? Is it a rebate or discount off MSRP?
    It's a factory to dealer incentive. Use the knowledge to negotiate your best price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello - Looking for lease incentives, residual, and MF on a 2018 Fusion Titanium in Southeastern PA (193xx zip) 36 or 39 months (whatever is better), 15K annual miles. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,497
    cdansmith said:

    Hello - Looking for lease incentives, residual, and MF on a 2018 Fusion Titanium in Southeastern PA (193xx zip) 36 or 39 months (whatever is better), 15K annual miles. Thanks!

    36/15 - 49% and .50%
    39/15 - 47% and .75%
    $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I got a Fusion Energi Titanium with MSRP of $38695 for $400/month including taxes. $0 down, 1st month paid off by the dealer. Last month of my previous lease paid off by the dealer. $12K in discounts. 36 months lease and 18K miles/year.
Sign In or Register to comment.