Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Buick Encore AWD Lease Deal Quote

dianaleapsdianaleaps Member Posts: 3
edited November 2017 in Buick
Hi! Would appreciate it if anybody can share some feedback regarding a lease deal I've been offered in MI 48439.
2017 Buick Encore Sport Touring AWD
MSRP: $27,735 + 925 (Destination Charge) = $28,660
Nego Price: $26,784.44 (inclusive of fees & taxes)
10k mileage. 39 months lease term. Zero down.
Drive-off fee: $742 + 1st month
Monthly payment: $297 (inclusive of taxes which is 6%)

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Hi! Would appreciate it if anybody can share some feedback regarding a lease deal I've been offered in MI 48439.
    2017 Buick Encore Sport Touring AWD
    MSRP: $27,735 + 925 (Destination Charge) = $28,660
    Nego Price: $26,784.44 (inclusive of fees & taxes)
    10k mileage. 39 months lease term. Zero down.
    Drive-off fee: $742 + 1st month
    Monthly payment: $297 (inclusive of taxes which is 6%)

.00097 MF and 56% residual
    Given those figures, I get $316/mo.+tax

Maybe there is a rebate in there somewhere, that lowers the CAP cost from $26,784?
    Do you have the adjusted CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dianaleapsdianaleaps Member Posts: 3
    I thought the $26K amount was the adjusted CAP cost since it was stated under invoice amount. I only got these figures. So would you say it's a good deal altogether?

Also, I'm not used to driving in snow-heavy weather conditions. Do you think it's advisable to go for the AWD or settle with FWD for this SUV and just get winter tires?

Thanks heaps for your feedback.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

I thought the $26K amount was the adjusted CAP cost since it was stated under invoice amount. I only got these figures. So would you say it's a good deal altogether?

Also, I'm not used to driving in snow-heavy weather conditions. Do you think it's advisable to go for the AWD or settle with FWD for this SUV and just get winter tires?

Thanks heaps for your feedback.

It looks like a decent deal.

I don't know where you live, to give advice about snowy weather. Leasing an AWD version will probably be cheaper in the long run than outfitting this one with winter tires. A FWD with winter tires will probably be safer overall, but may be overkill, depending on where you live.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• capriracercapriracer Member Posts: 907

...... Also, I'm not used to driving in snow-heavy weather conditions. Do you think it's advisable to go for the AWD or settle with FWD for this SUV and just get winter tires? ........

The internet consensus is that AWD and regular tires isn't as good as a FWD with winter tires. That the problem isn't getting going. It's stopping - and AWD doesn't help with that.

That, of course, costs money - and there are many places where the need for winter tires is rare enough that other alternatives are a better choice - like not driving until the roads are cleared! YMMV.