Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Audi S4 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,250

Hi Michael,

I'm located in Texas. Can you please provide MF and RF for Prestige at 36/10. Also any incentives and rebates?

Thank you!

.00107 and 58%
    Complimentary first payment
    $1500 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,149
    Are you thinking of buying for a new a car as a gift for a spouse, child or someone else this holiday season? Or are you considering buying a new vehicle before the end of the year because you think now is the best time to get a great deal? If either of these apply to you, a reporter would love to chat with you. Please send a note to PR@edmunds.com if you'd be willing to speak to a reporter on these topics by Friday, November 10, 2017. Thanks!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• lonestar30lonestar30 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

Hi Michael,

I'm located in Texas. Can you please provide MF and RF for Prestige at 36/10. Also any incentives and rebates?

Thank you!

.00107 and 58%
    $750 loyalty
    Hi Michael,

Is there some kind of code that follows with these incentives? Reason I ask is I received a lease proposal and they included the $1500 marketing allowance as "rebates" but failed to include the loyalty (they know I currently have an Audi). They also did not mention the complimentary first payment.

Another dealer over the phone mentioned loyalty but had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about the marketing allowance?

I guess what I'm saying is how do I prove these incentives exist to the the dealership? Should I just forget about that dealership and try another one?

Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the MF and RV vary from month to month? It seems that way from going back on the pages here.

Really appreciate all your help!

Michaell said:

Hi Michael,

Thank you!

.00107 and 58%
    $750 loyalty
    Hi Michael,

Is there some kind of code that follows with these incentives? Reason I ask is I received a lease proposal and they included the $1500 marketing allowance as "rebates" but failed to include the loyalty (they know I currently have an Audi). They also did not mention the complimentary first payment.

Another dealer over the phone mentioned loyalty but had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about the marketing allowance?

I guess what I'm saying is how do I prove these incentives exist to the the dealership? Should I just forget about that dealership and try another one?

Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the MF and RV vary from month to month? It seems that way from going back on the pages here.

Really appreciate all your help!
    OK, you want to really freak out the sales folks at the dealership? You have to do this in person to see the reaction. :smile:

Mention these codes and watch their eyes go very, very wide.

$1500 marketing allowance - A17UMK04
    $750 loyalty - A17ULOY4

Yes, the program numbers are usually updated monthly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• lonestar30lonestar30 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:
    Hi Michael, I'm located in Texas. Can you please provide MF and RF for Prestige at 36/10. Also any incentives and rebates? Thank you!
    .00107 and 58% Complimentary first payment $1500 marketing allowance $750 loyalty
    Hi Michael, Is there some kind of code that follows with these incentives? Reason I ask is I received a lease proposal and they included the $1500 marketing allowance as "rebates" but failed to include the loyalty (they know I currently have an Audi). They also did not mention the complimentary first payment. Another dealer over the phone mentioned loyalty but had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about the marketing allowance? I guess what I'm saying is how do I prove these incentives exist to the the dealership? Should I just forget about that dealership and try another one? Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the MF and RV vary from month to month? It seems that way from going back on the pages here. Really appreciate all your help!
    OK, you want to really freak out the sales folks at the dealership? You have to do this in person to see the reaction. :smile: Mention these codes and watch their eyes go very, very wide. $1500 marketing allowance - A17UMK04 $750 loyalty - A17ULOY4 Yes, the program numbers are usually updated monthly.
    Your a life saver thank you! 
  • mdwcreativemdwcreative Member Posts: 12
    I’m getting quoted some weird numbers here in GA for the RV by one dealership. Can you give me the MF and RV for a Premium + S4 please. 36/12 and 48/12

I'm not sure if there if a better term/mileage combo that’s more advantageous, but I think I remember that Audi Care adds 1% to the RV.

Is the MF and RV different for the premier purchase program than for the normal lease rates?

thanks,

-Mike
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,068

I’m getting quoted some weird numbers here in GA for the RV by one dealership. Can you give me the MF and RV for a Premium + S4 please. 36/12 and 48/12

I'm not sure if there if a better term/mileage combo that’s more advantageous, but I think I remember that Audi Care adds 1% to the RV.

Is the MF and RV different for the premier purchase program than for the normal lease rates?

thanks,

-Mike

36/12: .00107 MF and 59% residual
    48/12: .00205 MF and 52% residual

36 months is probably best
    AudiCare does add 1% to residual

It's likely that Premier Purchase has different residuals.
    3.07%/3.57% APR for 36/48 months on PP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mdwcreativemdwcreative Member Posts: 12
    Thanks! Yeah they were quoting 54% for a 42/10. I'm really not sure how that works out, but I guess that could be correct.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but could anyone explain potentially how this new Ad Valorem Tax Law might affect leasing in GA? The best way I can understand it is that you are only paying tax on the value for the payments you make during the length of the lease, and not the entire vehicle price.

Is there an easy equation to use to estimate what this might look like? I believe the tax is still around 7% here.

https://taxnews.ey.com/news/2017-0626-georgia-legislature-sends-governor-bill-to-amend-the-title-ad-valorem-tax-base-for-leased-motor-vehicles

Thanks! Yeah they were quoting 54% for a 42/10. I'm really not sure how that works out, but I guess that could be correct.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but could anyone explain potentially how this new Ad Valorem Tax Law might affect leasing in GA? The best way I can understand it is that you are only paying tax on the value for the payments you make during the length of the lease, and not the entire vehicle price.

Is there an easy equation to use to estimate what this might look like? I believe the tax is still around 7% here.

https://taxnews.ey.com/news/2017-0626-georgia-legislature-sends-governor-bill-to-amend-the-title-ad-valorem-tax-base-for-leased-motor-vehicles

Currently, GA taxes the entire selling price for a lease.

As we understand it, starting on 1 January 2018, only the sum of the lease payments will be subject to sales tax, making your payment a lot smaller.

Use this link to help build your own lease calculator:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 954catfan16954catfan16 Member Posts: 30
    Hello Michaell,

May I have please have RV/MF and incentives in South Florida for a P+/Prestige 36/10 and 36/12?

Thank you.

Hello Michaell,

May I have please have RV/MF and incentives in South Florida for a P+/Prestige 36/10 and 36/12?

Thank you.

12K residuals; add 1% for 10K

.00107 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 954catfan16954catfan16 Member Posts: 30
    edited November 2017
    Michaell said:
    Hello Michaell, May I have please have RV/MF and incentives in South Florida for a P+/Prestige 36/10 and 36/12? Thank you.
    12K residuals; add 1% for 10K .00107 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige) Complimentary first payment $1500 marketing allowance $750 loyalty
    Thank you, as always! Are MSD’s still capped at 10 and reduce by .00005?

Michaell said:

Hello Michaell,

Thank you.
    12K residuals; add 1% for 10K

.00107 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)
    $750 loyalty

Thank you, as always! Are MSD’s still capped at 10 and reduce by .00005?

That is our understanding of the Audi MSD program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• geedoh415geedoh415 Member Posts: 14
    Hello!

Finally ready to pull the trigger on a 2018 S4 Premium Plus. Would you please provide California MF and Residual for 12k miles @ 36 months? Also, what incentives should I make sure I get?

I was quoted 8% off MSRP, plus $1550 in rebates (not sure what they are, but should include $750 loyalty), MF = .00157, RV = 59%. Good deal??

Thank you for your help!
    geedoh415 said:

Hello!

Finally ready to pull the trigger on a 2018 S4 Premium Plus. Would you please provide California MF and Residual for 12k miles @ 36 months? Also, what incentives should I make sure I get?

I was quoted 8% off MSRP, plus $1550 in rebates (not sure what they are, but should include $750 loyalty), MF = .00157, RV = 59%. Good deal??

Thank you for your help!

.00107 MF and 59% residual
    complimentary 1st payment
    $750 loyalty

MAX first payment covered is $800, so I'd guess your $1550 is the first payment + loyalty.
    The marketing allowance is an Audi-to-dealer incentive.

The money factor is marked up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• geedoh415geedoh415 Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

geedoh415 said:

Hello!

Thank you for your help!

$750 loyalty

MAX first payment covered is $800, so I'd guess your $1550 is the first payment + loyalty.

You're the man!! They agreed to the Marketing Allowance and lower money factor. I'm a happy guy!
    geedoh415 said:

kyfdx said:

geedoh415 said:

Hello!

Thank you for your help!

$750 loyalty

You're the man!! They agreed to the Marketing Allowance and lower money factor. I'm a happy guy!
    Congrats! Amazing what happens when the playing field gets leveled.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dhballin24dhballin24 Member Posts: 24
    Hi Michael,

I'm located in California. Can you please provide MF and RF for 2018 Audi S4 3.0T at 36/10 and 36/7.5. Also any incentives and rebates? What percentage off MSRP should I be looking for prior to incentives and rebates?

Thank you!
  • audis4carmanaudis4carman Member Posts: 5
    Hi Michaell,
    Firstly, thank you for all the valuable information and advice on this forum. I have the following numbers and I could use some feedback on the estimated monthly payment:

S4 Premium Plus
    $57000 (all rebates, fees and taxes included)
    36/12
    Down Payment: $2500
    RVP: 59%
    MF: 0.00133

....your thoughts are very much appreciated.
    Thanks!

Hi Michael,

I'm located in California. Can you please provide MF and RF for 2018 Audi S4 3.0T at 36/10 and 36/7.5. Also any incentives and rebates? What percentage off MSRP should I be looking for prior to incentives and rebates?

Thank you!

Premium Plus or Prestige trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited November 2017

Hi Michaell,
    Firstly, thank you for all the valuable information and advice on this forum. I have the following numbers and I could use some feedback on the estimated monthly payment:

S4 Premium Plus
    $57000 (all rebates, fees and taxes included)
    36/12
    Down Payment: $2500
    MF: 0.00133

....your thoughts are very much appreciated.
    Thanks!

What is the MSRP?

What state?

What does the $2500 cover?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks Michaell,
    MSRP: $60950
    State: TX
    $2500 covers the first month payment and also used to decrease the monthly payment. (There is a promotion by Audi to cover the first month payment but am not sure how to work this out)...this is my first lease btw.

Where do you expect the monthly payment to be?

I'm getting approx. $575 but am not sure how to factor in the mileage allowance (ie 10k vs 12k per month).

Thanks Michaell,
    State: TX
    $2500 covers the first month payment and also used to decrease the monthly payment. (There is a promotion by Audi to cover the first month payment but am not sure how to work this out)...this is my first lease btw.

Where do you expect the monthly payment to be?

I'm getting approx. $575 but am not sure how to factor in the mileage allowance (ie 10k vs 12k per month).

What is the adjusted cap cost, with taxes and fees accounted for?

We do not recommend putting money down on a lease - just first payment (which, with Audi, is waived) and the registration costs. Add all other fees and taxes into the monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell,
    Thank you for the quick reply...
    ACC = $57000

Noted! (We do not recommend putting money down on a lease - just first payment (which, with Audi, is waived) and the registration costs. Add all other fees and taxes into the monthly payment.)

Michaell,
    Thank you for the quick reply...
    ACC = $57000

Noted! (We do not recommend putting money down on a lease - just first payment (which, with Audi, is waived) and the registration costs. Add all other fees and taxes into the monthly payment.)

Base MF is .00107 on the S4, this month.

Does the ACC include all taxes and fees, or is some of that being paid for from the $2500?

With the numbers and prices provided, I get $708/mo with the marked up MF, and $684/mo with the base MF.

Not sure how you're getting < $600/mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi Michaell,

I double checked my numbers and indeed made a mistake or two in there...so based on the following:

Negotiated price: $51999
    36/12
    MF: .00132
    $393 Cash down only if first payment waived as per Audi promotion
    Texas tax: 6.25% (paid up front?)
    Fees rolled into monthly payments: $1300
    Taxes rolled in to payments: $3300 approx.

I'm getting: $690 approx...I think I am close to your assessment. Please let me know if this is the case.

Thanks again for all your help!

Hi Michaell,

I double checked my numbers and indeed made a mistake or two in there...so based on the following:

Negotiated price: $51999
    36/12
    MF: .00132
    $393 Cash down only if first payment waived as per Audi promotion
    Texas tax: 6.25% (paid up front?)
    Fees rolled into monthly payments: $1300
    Taxes rolled in to payments: $3300 approx.

I'm getting: $690 approx...I think I am close to your assessment. Please let me know if this is the case.

Thanks again for all your help!

I'm at $695/mo if I add the $4600 taxes and fees to the selling price.

$672/mo with the base MF of .00107

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Perfect, much appreciated...can't thank you enough for all the advice!
  • dhballin24dhballin24 Member Posts: 24
    Michaell said:

Hi Michael,

Thank you!

Premium Plus

Thanks,

David

Michaell said:

Hi Michael,

Thank you!

Premium Plus

Thanks,

David
    .00107 and 60% / 61%
    $750 loyalty

We suggest you target 6% off sticker, before incentives are applied.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gkazgkaz Member Posts: 18
    Hi, well it's time to replace my 2014 S4 with a new one. Very excited but trying to do my homework before negotiating.

My lease is up on March 3 and my dealer is trying to convince me I should trade in now and they will buy out the remaining 3 months of my lease. I'm in no hurry but trying to get timing figured out for the best deal. I really can't figure out if it's a good thing for me to do now or wait until the lease is up - any thoughts?

Also I'm trying to decide whether to lease again or just buy it this time. Two questions:
    - Curious what the lease money factor and residual are these days for 36/10, 39/10, 42/10? I'm in Northern Virginia, near DC.
    - Do you happen to know the financing rates AFS is offering for purchasing? Assuming highest credit rating?

Any other incentives or things I should consider?

Thanks!
    George
    Forgot to mention, I'm looking at the Prestige. Thanks.
    gkaz said:

Hi, well it's time to replace my 2014 S4 with a new one. Very excited but trying to do my homework before negotiating.

My lease is up on March 3 and my dealer is trying to convince me I should trade in now and they will buy out the remaining 3 months of my lease. I'm in no hurry but trying to get timing figured out for the best deal. I really can't figure out if it's a good thing for me to do now or wait until the lease is up - any thoughts?

Also I'm trying to decide whether to lease again or just buy it this time. Two questions:
    - Curious what the lease money factor and residual are these days for 36/10, 39/10, 42/10? I'm in Northern Virginia, near DC.
    - Do you happen to know the financing rates AFS is offering for purchasing? Assuming highest credit rating?

Any other incentives or things I should consider?

Thanks!
    George

gkaz said:

Forgot to mention, I'm looking at the Prestige. Thanks.

.00107 MF and 58% residual
    .00127 MF and 56% residual
    .00127 MF and 54% residual

There is a 3-month pull ahead program available, but taking advantage of it means you give up the $750 loyalty rebate.

2.49% APR up to 66 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks!
  • Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care
    dimi1978 said:

Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care

Sorry, but the lease payment depends greatly upon the sale price that you negotiate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kyfdx said:

dimi1978 said:

Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care

Sorry, but the lease payment depends greatly upon the sale price that you negotiate.
    And if no price reduction?
    dimi1978 said:

kyfdx said:

dimi1978 said:

Then it's not a good deal, any way you look at it.

You should target 6% off sticker price, plus any available incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Michaell said:

dimi1978 said:

kyfdx said:

dimi1978 said:

I understand, just taking a worst scenario. How much payment i could expect?
    dimi1978 said:

Michaell said:

dimi1978 said:

kyfdx said:

dimi1978 said:

36 months will be the best terms - .00107 and 60%

With the MSRP provided, I get $784/mo before tax, assuming all fees are paid up front.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Thank you
  • Michaell said:

dimi1978 said:

Michaell said:

dimi1978 said:

kyfdx said:

dimi1978 said:

With the MSRP provided, I get $784/mo before tax, assuming all fees are paid up front.

Is premier Purchase would be cheaper option?
    dimi1978 said:

Michaell said:

dimi1978 said:

Michaell said:

dimi1978 said:

kyfdx said:

dimi1978 said:

No - Premium and Premium Plus have the same numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

dimi1978 said:

Michaell said:

dimi1978 said:

Michaell said:

dimi1978 said:

kyfdx said:

dimi1978 said:

We don't have much information on the Premier Purchase plan. You'd have to run the numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Thank you
  • bdogs13bdogs13 Member Posts: 22
    What is the lease money factor and residual for a 2018 S4 Prestige and Premium Plus 36 or 39 month/12k and 15k? I'm in Colorado.
    bdogs13 said:

What is the lease money factor and residual for a 2018 S4 Prestige and Premium Plus 36 or 39 month/12k and 15k? I'm in Colorado.

15K numbers for P+; add 2% for 12K; subtract 2% for Prestige

.00107 and 57%
    .00127 and 55%
    $1000 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lostcause84lostcause84 Member Posts: 7
    Hi there... Do you have the numbers for a P+ 36/15k in CT? Thanks in advance!

Hi there... Do you have the numbers for a P+ 36/15k in CT? Thanks in advance!

.00107 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lunch62lunch62 Member Posts: 32
    Columbus, Ohio P+ RV, MF and any incentives for 36/12, 39/12, 42/12

Thank you