Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Chevrolet Volt Lease Deals and Prices

167891012»

Comments

• suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    That sounds too high for the monthly. I leased the 2017 version — same car, price and lease terms — a year ago, and my payment is $325/mo. And it should be good in Dec. too. But you’d think they would want to get their Nov. numbers up.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,029
    djlanda said:

Considering a 2018 Volt Premier lease in Los Angeles. The one I'm eyeing is fully loaded (MSRP $41,200). Dealer reduced sale price to around $32,500 with incentives and offered me $423/mo for 36mo/10k mi with $2k down IF I buy before the end of the month (which is tomorrow). It's a steep discount on the sales price, but the monthly doesn't sound right. It should be in the mid-to-low 300's I think. I don't know what money factor they were working with, but I feel like this car should go even cheaper, especially considering the poor sales of the Volt lately. I'm sure a 2017 would fetch a better deal, but the dealership didn't have any.

What's a good sales price/monthly for this vehicle in LA? Any idea what money factor they should be using?

Thanks!

.00077 and 50%

With your prices, I get $371/mo plus tax - 9% tax still takes the payment to $405/mo

Ask the dealer what MF and adjusted cap cost they are using to get to $423/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• djlandadjlanda Member Posts: 8
    Thanks, guys. I'll give them a call. In my mind, $350/mo would be acceptable, but if I can get $325, that would be even better. There's no real difference between the 2017 and 2018. So, I imagine the deals should be similar. Will update!
    You might try Bunnin Chevrolet in Santa Barbara if it isn’t too far for you to drive. They have a good inventory. At least to put a little pressure on your dealer.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm in Burbank. SB is a 2-hr drive. I'll have to shop around closer to home.
    djlanda said:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm in Burbank. SB is a 2-hr drive. I'll have to shop around closer to home.

Yeah, there has to be a half dozen Chevrolet dealers between the two towns.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Called the guy. Instead of giving me the numbers for the 2018 model, he tried to pivot me to a 2017 Premier. Same color and all the same features. $0 down, $399/mo. MF 0.00078, net price $31.6k. Is this a good deal for a 2017?
    No.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • mbibbeymbibbey Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    What are current RV, MF, and lease cash for 2017 Chevy Volt LT with leather?

36/15k
    Ha! Thanks, Suydam. Where do you think I should be for a 2017 Premiere? This is in Los Angeles. 36 mos/10k mi.
    Why not get the 2018 at this point? Doesn’t sound like the lease deals are any better for the 2017s.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    There's no real difference between the 2017 and 2018, right? Sales guy was offering $423/mo with $2k down for the 2018. That was definitely too high, but even if he dropped to $375/mo with $2k down, the 2017 would still be a better deal. I'd happily pay more for the 2018 if I thought it was worth it.
    mbibbey said:

What are current RV, MF, and lease cash for 2017 Chevy Volt LT with leather?

36/15k

.00077 and 48%
    $4000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

djlanda said:

There's no real difference between the 2017 and 2018, right? Sales guy was offering $423/mo with $2k down for the 2018. That was definitely too high, but even if he dropped to $375/mo with $2k down, the 2017 would still be a better deal. I'd happily pay more for the 2018 if I thought it was worth it.

I would definitely shop another dealer at least to get a comparison. Volt sales are down overall. Good luck! It’s a great vehicle. I love mine. But I had to wait four months to get a decent deal — and it was December so that bodes well for you.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
    Michaell, any thoughts on this 2017 deal?
    djlanda said:

Called the guy. Instead of giving me the numbers for the 2018 model, he tried to pivot me to a 2017 Premier. Same color and all the same features. $0 down, $399/mo. MF 0.00078, net price $31.6k. Is this a good deal for a 2017?

djlanda said:

Michaell, any thoughts on this 2017 deal?

What is the MSRP?

Is that $0 down or $0 due at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell, yes, no down payment, nothing due at signing. He calls it "true zero." MSRP is 39,900.
    djlanda said:

Michaell, yes, no down payment, nothing due at signing. He calls it "true zero." MSRP is 39,900.

Yes, that is a good payment for $0 out of pocket.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I'm using the lease calculator over at Leasehckr: https://leasehackr.com/calculator/

Where should I enter "lease cash"? Does it go in the "Untaxed Incentives" area?
    mbibbey said:

I'm using the lease calculator over at Leasehckr: https://leasehackr.com/calculator/

Where should I enter "lease cash"? Does it go in the "Untaxed Incentives" area?

I believe lease cash is subject to tax. Simply reduce your cap cost by that amount.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What are current RV, MF, and lease cash for 2017 Chevy Volt Premier?

36/15k
    mbibbey said:

What are current RV, MF, and lease cash for 2017 Chevy Volt Premier?

36/15k

.00077 and 47%
    $3625 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks for your help @Michaell !
    Your info helped me get a good deal in Chicago!
    mbibbey said:

Thanks for your help @Michaell !
    Your info helped me get a good deal in Chicago!

Congrats!

Care to share your deal details with us?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jbidingerjbidinger Member Posts: 1
    2017 LT with comfort package, 5 miles on the odometer
    39 month lease
    15000 miles per year
    $1200 down
    $335 per month
    Woodland Motors in Woodland CA
    The transaction was fast and easy
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    jbidinger said:

2017 LT with comfort package, 5 miles on the odometer
    39 month lease
    15000 miles per year
    $1200 down
    $335 per month
    Woodland Motors in Woodland CA
    The transaction was fast and easy

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• opfreakopfreak Member Posts: 106
    Any lease support for 2017 left? Looking in Milwaukee. Best 15k a a year numbers. Thanks 
    opfreak said:

Any lease support for 2017 left? Looking in Milwaukee. Best 15k a a year numbers. Thanks 

No lease support from GM Financial for the 2017 Volt in February.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator