Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda Accord Deals and Prices

1252627282931»

Comments

• coupe17coupe17 Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2017
    I went to purchase an '17 Accord Coupe EX V6 but was presented with a lease for $7000off msrp. I'd rather buy and not be locked in at 36month's but is this deal worth my considering? I don't know anything about leases other that the interest cost over 36months is about $800.

This is from a Honda dealer, Honda Finance. I've tried to attach their lease worksheet.
    .00059MF, 47% residual, 36/12 I believe
    $32150 msrp
    $29,600 Invoice; $28,600, $875 destination, $125 HDAG

To purchase outrigtht they have it at $5000 off msrp. I was hoping for $5000 off invoice! It's one of those no-haggle dealers so my trying to haggle to around $25,150 write a check in full got me nowhere (so far). Last car on the lot, slim inventory, if any, it seems, in Seattle.

Comments appreciated.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976
    coupe17 said:

I went to purchase an '17 Accord Coupe EX V6 but was presented with a lease for $7000off msrp. I'd rather buy and not be locked in at 36month's but is this deal worth my considering? I don't know anything about leases other that the interest cost over 36months is about $800.

I've tried to attach their lease worksheet. .00059MF, 47% residual
    $32150 msrp

To purchase outrigtht they have it at $5000 off msrp. I was hoping for $5000 off invoice! It's one of those no-haggle dealers so my trying to haggle to around $25,150 write a check in full got me nowhere (so far). Last car on the lot, slim inventory, if any, all around.

Comments appreciated.

coupe17 said:

I've tried to attach their lease worksheet. .00059MF, 47% residual
    $32150 msrp

To purchase outrigtht they have it at $5000 off msrp. I was hoping for $5000 off invoice! It's one of those no-haggle dealers so my trying to haggle to around $25,150 write a check in full got me nowhere (so far). Last car on the lot, slim inventory, if any, all around.

Comments appreciated.

Do you plan to keep the car for longer than 3 years? If so, I'd suggest you buy it outright, even though the discount is smaller.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thank you, Yes, either longer or less than 3ys if I end up moving far away. Do you suggest that because of things like costs not shown such as gap insurance, having to carry,higher limits on regular insurance, and/or? I agree with you but mentally justifyng paying the higher amount.
    coupe17 said:

Thank you, Yes, either longer or less than 3ys if I end up moving far away. Do you suggest that because of things like costs not shown such as gap insurance, having to carry,higher limits on regular insurance, and/or? I agree with you but mentally justifyng paying the higher amount.

GAP insurance is included with every Honda lease, but would have to be purchased separately if you are buying.

If you are worried about the insurance limits you need to carry, perhaps you need to be looking at less expensive cars ....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

edited December 2017
    Thanks. Not worried about that.

What is invoice for 2017 Accord Coupe EX-L V6?
    What discount under invoice are people buying outright for this now? I can't find the prices paid thread.
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    coupe17 said:

What discount under invoice are people seeing for this now? I can't find the prices paid thread.

take the trade out of the deal to see what you are really paying. is your trade worth more than 1500?
    what is contained in the "upfront fees" of 622.25?
    seems high even with the 7000 discount...

adjusted cap cost: 25150 + 595 - 1500 (trade) = 24245 (not 25203) what is missing?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    tonyg2016 said:

coupe17 said:

What discount under invoice are people seeing for this now? I can't find the prices paid thread.

take the trade out of the deal to see what you are really paying. is your trade worth more than 1500?
    what is contained in the "upfront fees" of 622.25?
    seems high even with the 7000 discount...

adjusted cap cost: 25150 + 595 - 1500 (trade) = 24245 (not 25203) what is missing?
    $1500 is the total amount due at signing.
    Upfront fees and first payment have to come out of that... .so, add those to the CAP cost. It adds up.

The payment is correct.
    But, if you don't want to lease, don't lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• manutdmanutd Member Posts: 14
    Just purchased a 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L
    Sticker price was 33,780 including delivery
    Sale price was 27,480 so 6,300 below sticker
    New Orleans LA area. There were not many left so color choices were not great.

I did get $200 more than the trade-in value I wanted so overall pleased with deal, and did not need to press more on the Accord price.

Nice car and looking forward to driving it...
    NIce job on that^

kyfdx, thanks for the clarification on the lease math.
    edited December 2017
    I'm trying to find a way to motivate Honda dealer to accept my lowball offer - If I finance through Honda would that perk them up? Versus my writing them a check to buy it outright. My end game
    is $6500-7000(LoL?) off msrp.

If yes, what are the loan service charges? I know the lease is $595 but can't find the 0.9% loan fees at HFS.

Thanks

What is Invoice on 2017 Accord Coupe Touring? I'm looking at one tomorrow. Thanks.
    coupe17 said:

What is Invoice on 2017 Accord Coupe Touring? I'm looking at one tomorrow. Thanks.

Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thnaks, your post encouraged me to look for the 7-8th time since last week and finally found the page. Good to have that info.
    coupe17 said:

Thnaks, your post encouraged me to look for the 7-8th time since last week and finally found the page. Good to have that info.

It's not easy to find.... scroll down, scroll down some more.... ignore the offers... click on pricing. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited December 2017
    No doubt :D

Looked at a Coupe Touring, gave them my insane lowball, which didn't fly. They want me to come back but we're $2000 apart at this point. The lease incentive of $2000 would make it doable says dealer, but not on a buy or Honda finance. Funny thing Honda dealer said lease is "escapeble" just pay it off three month's from now and own it - what? I asked him to double-check and he was "positive", no penalty for paying it off before 3years. I bet he meant pay it down? I would sign a lease if I knew I could payoff early without penalty, as in 1year into a 3year lease. If so, that lease deal is great and I should do it to get the $2000 incentive.

Another thing they said .09% Honda finance is not allowed on the V6 Coupe.

The '18's look are looking Fine, real fine in the showroom! If I cannot get my bargain on the '17 I'll wait for the 2.0T. The cabin/conntrols, at first glance, looked way more refined. Car looks huge, though.

Oh, they said the designer of the '18's was at Audi prior. Can see that from the nose\grill I guess.
    coupe17 said:

No doubt :D

Looked at a Coupe Touring, gave them my insane lowball, which didn't fly. They want me to come back but we're $2000 apart at this point. The lease incentive of $2000 would make it doable says dealer, but not on a buy or Honda finance. Funny thing Honda dealer said lease is "escapeble" just pay it off three month's from now and own it - what? I asked him to double-check and he was "positive", no penalty for paying it off before 3years. I bet he meant pay it down? I would sign a lease if I knew I could payoff early without penalty, as in 1year into a 3year lease. If so, that lease deal is great and I should do it to get the $2000 incentive.

Another thing they said .09% Honda finance is not allowed on the V6 Coupe.

The '18's look are looking Fine, real fine in the showroom! If I cannot get my bargain on the '17 I'll wait for the 2.0T. The cabin/conntrols, at first glance, looked way more refined. Car looks huge, though.

Oh, they said the designer of the '18's was at Audi prior. Can see that from the nose\grill I guess.

So, you lease the car, pay a $595 acquisition fee (that cuts into your $2000 incentive), then in three months, buy it out. So, then you are financing a used car. What rate will you get? Plus, maybe new registration/title fees, etc, etc.. Seems like a bad idea.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699

Hey everyone,

In the market to lease a 2017 Accord Coupe EX-L V6.  This is in the SF Bay area.

Msrp: $32,170
    Negotiated it down to $26,000 after several back and forth emails. Only 1 out of 3 dealers responded with numbers, the others refused to give numbers over email.
    That price already includes the $3,250 available lease cash.

I have one Ace left up my sleeve which is to take that deal and show it to the salesperson at a 4th dealership who helped me with my last purchase for my wife's CR-V. I know she can match or beat (she's very aggressive)  which is why I would like the expert opinion here first.

Can you please comment? Thanks!
    Here's the deal: 

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Honda&msrp=32150&sales_price=26000&months=36&mf=.00059&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=51&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=8.375&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000

Let me try and break down your deal.

MSRP for this car is $32,150 (from https://automobiles.honda.com/accord-coupe#build-price)
    Invoice price is $29,475
    Hence, before the $3,250 lease cash, your sale price is $29,250, which is only $225 below invoice. So not a good deal at all, however supply and demand will affect your sale price.

I am not sure if you aware, but you will also have to take into account the $595 acquisition fee for leasing and dealer doc fees.

Am I missing something here?
    Blue - $6170 off msrp is a 19% discount - pretty solid deal. BUT, we need to see a detailed breakdown of the lease numbers to really see how this deal compares to what others are achieving in that market.

2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009

tga01 said:

Looking to lease 2017 Accord EX w/sensing. MSRP is 28505 in NJ. What should I be shooting for as a good selling price. There is 1000 dealer cash and 1000 lease cash available right now on a lease. I see some recent posts of people paying around 3000 below invoice on accords, that with the lease cash of 2000, should I be shooting for around 5000 below invoice ? Any advice would be appreciated Thanks in advance for your help!!

I just want to clear some misconception about what kind of deals you might be able to get and how much under invoice you should pay.

First off, the quotes for $3000 under invoice are for the Touring model. I doubt you will see such huge discounts on less expensive models like the LX or EX or even EX-L trims. When I bought my 2013 EX-L sedan 4 years ago, I paid $1400 under invoice in MA. That was considered a great deal at the time.

The best time to buy is at the end of the month or end of the quarter. Use some of the techniques described by @brian125 and others to negotiate your best deal. I am not sure what pricing is like in NJ, but when you start getting quotes make sure you get a price breakdown from dealers. 

At this time of the year, you are not going to get anywhere close to $5K below invoice for a 2017 EX trim. If you are in no rush to buy, you might be able to get a great deal at the end of the year (December).

Good luck and post your numbers when you get them.
    2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)

cc01b83 said:

cc01b83 said:

Hello,

I appreciate the information everyone provides on this forum. I got an offer for a EX-L with Navi and Sensing of OTD $27,694. Is that a good deal? I'm near the Dallas area.

Can you break down the deal by listing the following:

1. Sale price of the car without any accessories 
    2. Accessories (if any)
    3. Incentives such as flex cash 
    4. Dealer doc fees
    5. TTL

Without knowing the actual sale price of the car, we cannot tell whether you are getting a good deal.

Sorry about that. This is how the sales person broke down the price. We've been discussing through e-mail.
    MSRP of the vehicle is $31,795 (EX-L with Nav and Honda Sensing, no extras). He communicated a price of $25,700. Taxes of 1,600, and Vehicle Inventory Tax of 53 with total OTD of 27,700. The numbers don't add up, not sure what the remainder might be...

Your quoted sale price is $3,452 below invoice before any doc fees. That is a great deal. However, after adding up all your numbers, I come up with a total of $27,353. You are missing doc fees and title and registration fees. That could be the $347 difference in price. 

Make sure you find out from the dealer what their doc fees are. Not sure what registration fees are in TX, but they should be the same at all dealerships.

Not sure if you can do better with pricing in your area, but if they have the car on the lot in the color combination of your choice, I will go in and buy it. One thing I forgot to mention is  to find out if they have flex cash. If you finance through Honda, you get $500 towards your down payment. Not all dealers have it and it tends to run out.

Good luck and post whether you pulled the trigger.

dianap123 said:

Hi Sebring, thanks for the info. I don't think there's any extra's in the deal. I can't seem to find what people are paying on average for the same exact model/specs of car I'm getting, but it does seem like the truecar average for the same car with the addition of Honda sensing is going around $25,800. You're saying I should strive for $3,000 less than that number? Also, I want to finance the car, which means some bit of my payment is going to the bank as interest. I'm not sure how to factor that into what kind of price I should seek.

I forgot to mention Flex cash. Honda is offering $500 towards the down payment of a car if you finance through them. Hence know your credit score. This money does run out and not all dealers have it. When asking for a price quote always ask whether it includes any incentives. I would focus on those dealers who have flex cash. 

You can inform the dealer you will be financing through them, but that will not change the price of the car. I think there is a 0.9% APR finance rate up to 60 months and 1.9% up to 72 months. These are pretty low rates.

So on August 7th or there abouts Boch Honda in Norwell Ma was advertising a number of Honda Accord Touring models from as low as 27,956 to 28,690 depending upon model color. The price did not include taxes,title, wheel locks $98, and dealer fee of $429.    I now live in Florida and was planning to drive the car down.  When I arrived the car was ready and they were appraising my trade.  The price before negotiations  was 28,516. When I said I wanted to finance, I was told the only way they would do the deal is if I paid cash and the cash price before dealer fee etc. was 28,516.  They also indicated the reason why I could not finance was because the title had to be free of any incumberences.   The deal feel through. So I turned my attention to Florida dealers and I must say I have never seen a bunch of snake oil types. Dealer fees are north of 650 everywhere and they load up the cars with bs addons which are way over priced. I see a huge amount of collusion between all dealers.  No one wants to give a final price on the internet.  When I finally got one for a Accord Touring of 31700 not including a new plate $475. This was an out the door price including all the addons. I get a call from Hendricks Honda that there are additional equipment extras which add another $1295 to the already inflated price.  Bunch of thieves they are down here.   I am going to wait for the end of the month or later but Florida is not the place to buy a car when compared to Massachusetts or Maryland!
    I was always wary of Boch prices, since they appear to fluctuate wildly. Their wheel lock fee is outrageous. I would not recommend anyone buying a car from them. $429 for dealer doc fees is too high, even for MA.

My advice would be to buy in MD if you get anything below $28.5k at the end of next month, or maybe look at another car manufacturer.

Honda dropped the ball with the 2018 model.
    gmanusmc said:
    Hey everyone,

In the market to lease a 2017 Accord Coupe EX-L V6.  This is in the SF Bay area.

Negotiated it down to $26,000 after several back and forth emails. Only 1 out of 3 dealers responded with numbers, the others refused to give numbers over email.

I have one Ace left up my sleeve which is to take that deal and show it to the salesperson at a 4th dealership who helped me with my last purchase for my wife's CR-V. I know she can match or beat (she's very aggressive)  which is why I would like the expert opinion here first.

Here's the deal: 

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Honda&msrp=32150&sales_price=26000&months=36&mf=.00059&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=51&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=8.375&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000
    Let me try and break down your deal. MSRP for this car is $32,150 (from https://automobiles.honda.com/accord-coupe#build-price) Invoice price is $29,475 Hence, before the $3,250 lease cash, your sale price is $29,250, which is only $225 below invoice. So not a good deal at all, however supply and demand will affect your sale price. I am not sure if you aware, but you will also have to take into account the $595 acquisition fee for leasing and dealer doc fees. Am I missing something here?
    Blue - $6170 off msrp is a 19% discount - pretty solid deal. BUT, we need to see a detailed breakdown of the lease numbers to really see how this deal compares to what others are achieving in that market.
    Since the lease incentive is the only discount applied to the price, I do not believe it is a good deal. The dealer is making a lot of money off this lease. 

If I were in this person's shoes, I would ask for a sale price before any lease incentives. When looking to buy, I always ask for the sale price before any incentives. The amount off/percentage off MSRP does not mean much (to me) when you do not have a breakdown of all the numbers. 

Just my $0.02.
    gmanusmc said:
    Hey everyone,

Here's the deal: 

Let me try and break down your deal. MSRP for this car is $32,150 (from https://automobiles.honda.com/accord-coupe#build-price) Invoice price is $29,475 Hence, before the $3,250 lease cash, your sale price is $29,250, which is only $225 below invoice. So not a good deal at all, however supply and demand will affect your sale price. I am not sure if you aware, but you will also have to take into account the $595 acquisition fee for leasing and dealer doc fees. Am I missing something here?
    Since the lease incentive is the only discount applied to the price, I do not believe it is a good deal. The dealer is making a lot of money off this lease. 

If I were in this person's shoes, I would ask for a sale price before any lease incentives. When looking to buy, I always ask for the sale price before any incentives. The amount off/percentage off MSRP does not mean much (to me) when you do not have a breakdown of all the numbers. 

Just my $0.02.
  • carbuyer333carbuyer333 Member Posts: 30
    9_lease said:

Sorry when I confirmed if it was OTD pricing it wasn't and real OTD was 34k. We spoke on the phone and he had told e he was sending me an OTD price but didn't. Won't be doing business with them anytime soon. 

okay good, not good pricing at all.

• carbuyer333carbuyer333 Member Posts: 30
    9_lease said:

Sorry when I confirmed if it was OTD pricing it wasn't and real OTD was 34k. We spoke on the phone and he had told e he was sending me an OTD price but didn't. Won't be doing business with them anytime soon. 

okay good, not good pricing at all.

• dfr2011dfr2011 Member Posts: 5
    dkg11 said:

Happy to say I recently purchase a 2017 Accord EXL V6 about 4 weeks ago in Maryland for $27,063 OTD. I only ended up shopping prices across 3 dealerships, but was happy with the pricing and did not want to continue to haggle over an additional $100-$200 in savings. I would imagine I could have saved more if I wanted into summer or until 2018 were introduced, but I knew I wanted the V6 and also was worried prices on this may have increased once confirmed they were no longer going to be produced. Anyhow, my pricing breakdown is as follows:

Sale Price: $25,751.00
    Dealer Processing: $300.00
    MD Tax (6%) $1,563.00
    Registration/Tags $299.00
    Honda FlexCash $(500.00)
    Dealer Credit $(350.00)
    Total OTD $27,063.00

*0.9% 60 month financing

The deal also included $600 in dealer accessories which I did not have to pay for. I did not have a trade-in vehicle which made the deal easier. I believe the priced me very low in hopes that I would purchase some of their additional warranty or maintenance packages once I went into the financing room. I did not purchase any, so the price above is what I paid. So with the credits, effectively a sale price of $24,901 before taxes and fees.

I cannot stress enough, once you make a good deal on vehicle price, don't ruin it with purchasing a bunch of overpriced add-ons. The Finance room is where good deals usually turn bad. The only thing I actually considered was the extended warranty, but that can be purchased online from another Honda dealership for much cheaper and tax free. When purchasing a car, it almost needs to be treated as two separate processes, the car sale, and finance sales. Typically most people are so excited after agreeing to purchase the car, they let their guard down once they enter the finance room where they are pressured to make quick decisions. Do your homework for finance room too and be prepared to say no! Anyways, good luck to everyone purchasing. Thanks to brian125 as well for advice during the purchase process.

What dealer in MD?
  • dfr2011dfr2011 Member Posts: 5
    dkg11 said:

Happy to say I recently purchase a 2017 Accord EXL V6 about 4 weeks ago in Maryland for $27,063 OTD. I only ended up shopping prices across 3 dealerships, but was happy with the pricing and did not want to continue to haggle over an additional $100-$200 in savings. I would imagine I could have saved more if I wanted into summer or until 2018 were introduced, but I knew I wanted the V6 and also was worried prices on this may have increased once confirmed they were no longer going to be produced. Anyhow, my pricing breakdown is as follows:

Sale Price: $25,751.00
    Dealer Processing: $300.00
    MD Tax (6%) $1,563.00
    Registration/Tags $299.00
    Honda FlexCash $(500.00)
    Dealer Credit $(350.00)
    Total OTD $27,063.00

*0.9% 60 month financing

The deal also included $600 in dealer accessories which I did not have to pay for. I did not have a trade-in vehicle which made the deal easier. I believe the priced me very low in hopes that I would purchase some of their additional warranty or maintenance packages once I went into the financing room. I did not purchase any, so the price above is what I paid. So with the credits, effectively a sale price of $24,901 before taxes and fees.

I cannot stress enough, once you make a good deal on vehicle price, don't ruin it with purchasing a bunch of overpriced add-ons. The Finance room is where good deals usually turn bad. The only thing I actually considered was the extended warranty, but that can be purchased online from another Honda dealership for much cheaper and tax free. When purchasing a car, it almost needs to be treated as two separate processes, the car sale, and finance sales. Typically most people are so excited after agreeing to purchase the car, they let their guard down once they enter the finance room where they are pressured to make quick decisions. Do your homework for finance room too and be prepared to say no! Anyways, good luck to everyone purchasing. Thanks to brian125 as well for advice during the purchase process.

What dealer in MD?
    edited December 2017
    kyfdx said:

So, you lease the car, pay a $595 acquisition fee (that cuts into your $2000 incentive), then in three months, buy it out. So, then you are financing a used car. What rate will you get? Plus, maybe new registration/title fees, etc, etc.. Seems like a bad idea.

Thanks. Glad you menitoned the $595, I would be out that. I would not re-fi the used car, just own it if I can payoff lease early. Dealer said I can do that, which I doubt, so I'm checking with HFS. Either way you're right, probably a bad idea, certainly the long way around.
  • newcarbuyer59newcarbuyer59 Member Posts: 1
    Need some input guys on my quote.  Thanks in advance!

NEW 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
    Msrp: $36,790
    Car Price: $29,000
    Tax: $2,030
    Dealer Fee: $598
    Additional Fees: $101

Total OTD: $31,729

Need some input guys on my quote.  Thanks in advance!

NEW 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
    Msrp: $36,790
    Car Price: $29,000
    Tax: $2,030
    Dealer Fee: $598
    Additional Fees: $101

Total OTD: $31,729

My niece's husband was offered the same price for that car, but without a dealer fee. Just this week, in Indiana.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jamnation1jamnation1 Member Posts: 1
    Hey All! Im currently in the market for a 2017 Honda Accord Sport w/ sensing in the Kansas City area.
    Does anyone have a OTD price that I can realistically shoot for? Also if anyone has suggestions on which dealership I should go to that would be great!
  • albert72albert72 Member Posts: 200
    Twas the morning before Christmas and all through the house, other than the MacBook keys clicking no sounds of a mouse. Then all of a sudden my wife just appeared, and said "what about an Accord Hybrid" and she waited for my sneer. A great idea I said to her thanks for the thought, in order to determine prices go to Edmunds I thought.

So hear I appear and ask with holiday cheer, Money Factor and Residual for a 36/10 '17 Touring Hybrid Accord Sedan. Incentives would help if you know they exist, for the right holiday deal we may not be able to resist. So off to the day's chores with good weather ahead, a good deal on this Accord Hybrid will help sugarplums dance in my head.

So my off the cuff holiday poem. Not bad for an amateur. Seriously, can I get MF & Residuals for a 2017 Accord Touring Sedan 36/10 and any incentives you are aware of? I figure if I am going to get a deal on a car, best shot is an outgoing model the last week of the year.

Thanks for the help and happy holidays.
  • tbirdmarcotbirdmarco Member Posts: 3,838
    @albert72 Nice poem!
  • tbirdmarcotbirdmarco Member Posts: 3,838
    congrads to all who have baught new 2017 accords!
    albert72 said:

Twas the morning before Christmas and all through the house, other than the MacBook keys clicking no sounds of a mouse. Then all of a sudden my wife just appeared, and said "what about an Accord Hybrid" and she waited for my sneer. A great idea I said to her thanks for the thought, in order to determine prices go to Edmunds I thought.

So hear I appear and ask with holiday cheer, Money Factor and Residual for a 36/10 '17 Touring Hybrid Accord Sedan. Incentives would help if you know they exist, for the right holiday deal we may not be able to resist. So off to the day's chores with good weather ahead, a good deal on this Accord Hybrid will help sugarplums dance in my head.

So my off the cuff holiday poem. Not bad for an amateur. Seriously, can I get MF & Residuals for a 2017 Accord Touring Sedan 36/10 and any incentives you are aware of? I figure if I am going to get a deal on a car, best shot is an outgoing model the last week of the year.

Thanks for the help and happy holidays.

.00039 MF and 45% residual for 36/12
    Honda doesn't offer 10K/yr
    $4750 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• andyb24andyb24 Member Posts: 29
    What is the residual and MF for a 2017 Accord EX-L V6 or EX-L?
    andyb24 said:

What is the residual and MF for a 2017 Accord EX-L V6 or EX-L?

.00059 MF
    50%/49% residual for EXL/V6EXL (36/12)
    $3300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• letsdothisletsdothis Member Posts: 1
    Any recent purchase pricing for EX-L V6 with sensing or Touring? My searches here are only turning up leasing info.