Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Toyota Camry Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976
edited September 2017 in Toyota
Shopping for a 2018 Camry? Ask your questions here. Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out 2018 Toyota Camry here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• kuttu2010kuttu2010 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Iam in the market for a Toyota Camry SE and was wondering if this is the right time to buy a 2018 model? The quotes I have gotten so far is 26,090 and is not itemized. Iam looking for the best price out of the door that I can negotiate.
  • carpersocarperso Member Posts: 148
    kuttu2010 said:

Hi, Iam in the market for a Toyota Camry SE and was wondering if this is the right time to buy a 2018 model? The quotes I have gotten so far is 26,090 and is not itemized. Iam looking for the best price out of the door that I can negotiate.

Looks like there are regional incentives from the get go. And dealers seem to be pretty aggressive.
  • saratogastevesaratogasteve Member Posts: 186
    kuttu2010 said:

Is it the right time to buy an all new completely re-modeled 2018 version of a car in August of 2017?
    Depends on how desperate you are to buy now. Until the 2017's are cleared from the lots, I would think you'd be better off waiting several months.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976

kuttu2010 said:

Is it the right time to buy an all new completely re-modeled 2018 version of a car in August of 2017?
    Depends on how desperate you are to buy now. Until the 2017's are cleared from the lots, I would think you'd be better off waiting several months.
    There are some pretty significant differences between the 2017 and 2018 Camrys - but, it's an individual choice if the price difference matters.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Rao123Rao123 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

i am am looking to purchase 2018 Toyota Camry either SE or XLE hybrid. I would like to know how much should I be expecting out of the door cost in Kentucky area. I am no hurry if I can get a deal during November/ December then I can wait. But on average how much people are paying? 

Thanks in Advance
  • k5ldbk5ldb Member Posts: 62
    I'm looking at a 2018 XLE 4 cyl. white with macadamia, no options for $28,286 +TTL. Compared to the various ads I see it seems like a fair price for both parties. Comments?
  • siven91siven91 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Bought a 2018 camry xse black with red interior.
    $27,758 +TTL = $30,103 i got lucky by searching and requesting quote from edmunds. In NY. 
    siven91 said:

$27,758 +TTL = $30,103 i got lucky by searching and requesting quote from edmunds. In NY. 

Congrats! Sharp looking car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tbirdmarcotbirdmarco Member Posts: 3,838
    @siven91 congrads on the new car!
  • fastfred5fastfred5 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    Bought a 2018 Camry XLEV6, Silver Metallic/Ash Model 2554, Options, Driver Assist Package, Navigation Package, Toyoguard Platinum Package, Clear Paint Protection Protection, Phone Cables/Charger Cables Floor Mats, Truck Cargo Tray, Bottom Line MSRP $38,247 which included Delivery/Processing Fee $890. Paid $35,953, OTD which was comprised of: Car 32,752.70, Plus FL Sales Tax $2071.24, FL Additional Fees & Registration of $8.50, $108.85, $213.35, Dealer Doc Fee $799, Dealer Loan Processing Fee $125. Financed thru Toyota SETF 5.68% - 72 Months, Down Payment $5000, financed $30953.64 have to keep loan for 6 months, have to make 6 scheduled monthly payments of $509.51, can pay down the difference between total loan and sum of 6 monthly payments in advance ( approx $27,900) on first payment. Gonna cost about $300 in total interest, this was a better price than paying cash. All incentives to the dealer. Nice Car, buying experience was not so good.
    fastfred5 said:

Bought a 2018 Camry XLEV6, Silver Metallic/Ash Model 2554, Options, Driver Assist Package, Navigation Package, Toyoguard Platinum Package, Clear Paint Protection Protection, Phone Cables/Charger Cables Floor Mats, Truck Cargo Tray, Bottom Line MSRP $38,247 which included Delivery/Processing Fee $890. Paid $35,953, OTD which was comprised of: Car 32,752.70, Plus FL Sales Tax $2071.24, FL Additional Fees & Registration of $8.50, $108.85, $213.35, Dealer Doc Fee $799, Dealer Loan Processing Fee $125. Financed thru Toyota SETF 5.68% - 72 Months, Down Payment $5000, financed $30953.64 have to keep loan for 6 months, have to make 6 scheduled monthly payments of $509.51, can pay down the difference between total loan and sum of 6 monthly payments in advance ( approx $27,900) on first payment. Gonna cost about $300 in total interest, this was a better price than paying cash. All incentives to the dealer. Nice Car, buying experience was not so good.

Congrats! Feel free to write up a dealer review using the link in my signature block.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• spyris1spyris1 Member Posts: 5
    What's the current money factor for 2018 Camry LE hybrid with audio package w/ options lease for 36/36? Thank you!
    spyris1 said:

What's the current money factor for 2018 Camry LE hybrid with audio package w/ options lease for 36/36? Thank you!

57% residual.

What state? Toyota MF and incentives are regional.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• spyris1spyris1 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

spyris1 said:

57% residual.

Zip 92615 SCAL MSRP of $31,600

What's the invoice on it?

Thank you!
    spyris1 said:

Michaell said:

spyris1 said:

57% residual.

Zip 92615 SCAL MSRP of $31,600

What's the invoice on it?

Thank you!
    .00001 and $1250 lease cash

We don’t track pricing – use the “make / model / year” tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jaymepilonjaymepilon Member Posts: 87
    can I get the mf & res and any incentives for 2018 camry xle in Southern California? Thank you

can I get the mf & res and any incentives for 2018 camry xle in Southern California? Thank you

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,691

.00001 MF and 52% residual for 36/15
    $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jaymepilonjaymepilon Member Posts: 87
    dealer is offering $3249 off msrp but says there is no lease cash? could that be the case, he says the only discount is solely from the dealer.

dealer is offering $3249 off msrp but says there is no lease cash? could that be the case, he says the only discount is solely from the dealer.

Likely the lease cash is part of that discount.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• captainbotcaptainbot Member Posts: 28
    I just negotiated for a 2018 Camry SE Metallic Blue or Black, with Blind Spot Monitor, Convenience Package, Power Tilt/ Slide Moonroof, Carpet/Trunk set for an out the door price of $23,148. Is this a good price?
    anybody have a my thoughts about this?

I just negotiated for a 2018 Camry SE Metallic Blue or Black, with Blind Spot Monitor, Convenience Package, Power Tilt/ Slide Moonroof, Carpet/Trunk set for an out the door price of $23,148. Is this a good price?

anybody have a my thoughts about this?

As moderators, we don’t track pricing – use the “make / model / year” tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728

tough to evaluate with the limited info you provide. Need more:
    msrp
    sell price
    incentives
    fees (doc and dmv)
    tax rate
    trade value
    total 23148 (not likely)
    msrp =28444
    sell price=23148
    incentives=0
    fees (doc =495 and dmv= 167.50)
    tax rate =6.25%,=1477.
    trade value =0 no trade
    total = 23148

car will come with power tilt/moonroof, convenience package, blind spot monitor package, car & trunk mats, audio/nav system

thoughts?
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    out-the-door pricing includes Everything. your base sell price is 23148 but your total cost is 25288. That being said, you are at 4801 below msrp on a 28444 car. that's 17% below msrp; can't beat that!
    thanks
  • laughinlaughin Member Posts: 17

msrp =28444
    sell price=23148
    incentives=0
    tax rate =6.25%,=1477.
    trade value =0 no trade
    total = 23148

car will come with power tilt/moonroof, convenience package, blind spot monitor package, car & trunk mats, audio/nav system

thoughts?

Hi captainbot. That sounds like a really great deal. Did you buy the car? What state is the dealership in? Did the dealer easily agreed to this price or did you really have to haggle? (I want to know because you may have caught them at a desperate moment or this may be a normal selling price on this vehicle).

Thanks.
    State is MA. I put a refundable deposit down on the car. I asked for it in either metallic blue or metallic black or the dark grey (which I have now in the 2008 Camry Hybrid) with any all leather interior, except red. They have it in metallic black, coming in from another location. They know my preference is the metallic blue, so they are trying to get that one.

Btw, no dealer ad-ons... cash payment for the car. No financing, no extras...unless they are thrown-in on the deal.
    I think the dealer has an excess of SE's and is willing to trade with another dealer to cars off their lot and count the inventory reduction in November. Otherwise I am back to dealing, all of the way until the end of December :-)
    We will see later in the week. Will report back when I get it.
    Dealer called me today, to inform me the car will be at the dealership tomorrow. They will call me, so I can come over and buy it. Let's see what really happens.
    Dealer called and said the car was on its way. I got there and it WAS NOT THERE!!! They told me it was in route from Connecticut.

It arrived a little over 2 hours later.

Car delivered has the power tilt/moonroof, convenience package, blind spot monitor package, car & trunk mats, audio/nav system and in the metallic dark blue i wanted.

msrp =28444
    sell price=23148
    incentives=0
    tax rate =6.25%,=1477.
    trade value =0 no trade
    total = 23148

They will deliver it to my house tomorrow afternoon ( I am out in the morning).

I am happy with the deal.
    Thanks for your comments and posts.

Dealer called and said the car was on its way. I got there and it WAS NOT THERE!!! They told me it was in route from Connecticut.

Car delivered has the power tilt/moonroof, convenience package, blind spot monitor package, car & trunk mats, audio/nav system and in the metallic dark blue i wanted.

msrp =28444
    sell price=23148
    incentives=0
    tax rate =6.25%,=1477.
    trade value =0 no trade
    total = 23148

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• laughinlaughin Member Posts: 17

msrp =28444
    sell price=23148
    incentives=0
    tax rate =6.25%,=1477.
    trade value =0 no trade
    total = 23148

Wow, almost 19% off MSRP on a very new design model. Congratulations, you did great.

Anybody else hit 15% off MSRP or more out there?
    Car was delivered to my house this morning (registered and state inspection sticker) just before 9 am, with a full tank of gas.
    The delivery was messed up two days ago and further delayed by a day an a half. I was not pleased.

To appease me, I will be receiving the WeatherTech floor and trunk liner/trays, coin holder, cargo net and possibly a remote starter that they install.. I will know about the remote starter later today.
    still dealing...
  • tbirdmarcotbirdmarco Member Posts: 3,838
    @captainbot congrads on the new ride! good luck with it! love the exterior color! what state are you in and what dealer did you deal with? and wher you able to get the remote start put in! for free!
    I am in Mass. They found the car in Connecticut, got it to me, and NO destination fee. Dealer was IRA Toyota.Worst experience buying a car I have ever had. They offered me the weathertech mats , cargo net and coin holder, but only 10% off the starter or anything else I want. Told them No Thanks, I will just fill out the survey. I know the car is already wired for it and it takes about 15 minutes to install. Lets see what they come back with. :-)

Still dealing.
    Will let you know the final outcome over next few days.
    update: i texted the sales guy at the dealership, told him i can get the remote start install kit for $299 and asked what the dealer will charge me to install it. Said he will be back to me tomorrow.

Still dealing.
    ok..here where I ended up with the dealer... they will install the remote starter for $385.....plus they are giving me the weathertech mats/trays for car and trunk, also the cargo net and the coffee cup coin holder...think i might do it
    the way I see it, $85 bucks for them to install and be under warranty, is worth it.. I got a great deal overall on the car at 19% below MSRP. I think this is a nice wrap up to the whole thing.

Any one have any thoughts or perspectives to share ?
    Update: The remote starter is a third party aftermarket unit, that requires another fob and not compatible with Toyota app suite. Even when I showed them that I can buy the Toyota remote starter to $279, they said the balance up to $699 is Toyota standard labor. They went to telling me, that if I put it in myself, I void the cars warranty. Also how hard the programming is on these units. Me think not so much. After all, look who is installing them at the dealership... a guy who reads the same instructions I get in the box, if I buy it. I've read the Toyota specs. Seen in the installation videos for the 2018's.

Time to move on. I got a good car, at a great price and they still gave me the Weather tech car and trunk liners, cargo net and coffee cup coin holder.

On the road again....
  • simdsimd Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2017
    I received the following offer for the 2018 Camry Hybrid LE in Omaha, NE.

MSRP $29,074
    Discounts $3,874
    Rebate $1,250
    Subtotal $23,950
    Doc fee $299
    Total $24,266

36 month, 36,000 mile lease
    $256.69 which includes 7% sales taxes in payment.

The MSRP includes all weather floor liners and cargo tray for $254, and door edge guards for $125 and $895 destination.

The dealer was willing to do a $250/month same term for a base Hybrid + BM + RCTA option and then backed out because there wasn't enough time to close the deal before November incentives ended. The dealer also told me the incentives went from $2000 in Nov to $1250 in Dec.

What are your thoughs @Michaell ?

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,691
    simd said:

I received the following offer for the 2018 Camry Hybrid LE in Omaha, NE.

MSRP $29,074
    Discounts $3,874
    Rebate $1,250
    Subtotal $23,950
    Doc fee $299
    Total $24,266

36 month, 36,000 mile lease
    $256.69 which includes 7% sales taxes in payment.

The MSRP includes all weather floor liners and cargo tray for $254, and door edge guards for $125 and $895 destination.

The dealer was willing to do a $250/month same term for a base Hybrid + BM + RCTA option and then backed out because there wasn't enough time to close the deal before November incentives ended. The dealer also told me the incentives went from $2000 in Nov to $1250 in Dec.

What are your thoughs @Michaell ?

We don't have your region to check the incentives, but they didn't seem to go down, anywhere else.
    If I add the $650 acquisition fee, I get $232/mo, which is pretty close (but, not quite).
    What is the amount due at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ferniecferniec Member Posts: 10
    Currently got a quote from a dealer to buy the car in Maryland, is this a good deal?

2018 Camry XLE w/ Moonroof package
    MSRP: $30,800
    Sales Price including finance cash: $25,100
    MD Tags: ~$320
    MD Taxes: ~$1,660
    Processing Fee: $370

OTD: $27,450

Thank you in advance

• powerplaytrpowerplaytr Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

I am currently looking for a good deal/dealer in Texas for a 2018 Camry SE/XSE. This is my first new car purchase. So, I would appreciate your tips and recommendations.

Thanks in advance!
  • nabeel24nabeel24 Member Posts: 16
    ferniec said:

Currently got a quote from a dealer to buy the car in Maryland, is this a good deal?

2018 Camry XLE w/ Moonroof package
    MSRP: $30,800
    Sales Price including finance cash: $25,100
    MD Tags: ~$320
    MD Taxes: ~$1,660
    Processing Fee: $370

OTD: $27,450

Thank you in advance

Which dealer was this, if you don't mind me asking?
  • dcvtwodcvtwo Member Posts: 34
    Can you please provide the current MF and RV for a 2018 Camry Hybrid in SE Michigan (48170)? 36 months, 12K/year. Thank you!
    dcvtwo said:

Can you please provide the current MF and RV for a 2018 Camry Hybrid in SE Michigan (48170)? 36 months, 12K/year. Thank you!

55% and .00001
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tugottitugotti Member Posts: 1
    siven91 said:

what options did you have on your XSE?
  • DanBellDanBell Member Posts: 6
    Hello : any body have a quote for Camry XSE 4cyl ? Thank you