Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda CR-V Deals and Prices

Comments

• tbirdmarcotbirdmarco Member Posts: 3,838
    congrads to all have baught an new Honda CRV!
  • rpping1rpping1 Member Posts: 4
    @rpping1 tell what ever dealer or dealers you are dealing with you don't want the pro pack no add ons! and stay firme on that! good luck!
    Thanks Marco! When I pushed back on the dealer that provided me the quote I had included above, they said that the $5K discount they had taken off of the car in the quote was already refunding the Pro Pack pricing and that they wouldn't consider dropping the $1799 off the quote as it would be doubling up on the discount.

I haven't negotiated further with them to date. Going to hot the Black Friday shopping deals at the dealers and see what shakes out (probably nothing).
  • obrien040362obrien040362 Member Posts: 134

Half the discount is clawed back between the Pro Pack and doc fee.

and the Non Tax Fee
  • rpping1rpping1 Member Posts: 4
    Exactly! Which means it isn't a discount.
    @rpping1 you are welcome! if you want keep on this dealer they will cave eventually! or if not just try for other dealers and forget about this dealer! see what you can do on black Friday! good luck! Hoping that an deal does work out for you!
  • tmax123tmax123 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    Finally got my 2017 CRV EX AWD in MA
    Sandstorm
    sale $25695
    $429 doc prep
    $170 registration and inspection
    $1632 tax
    $27921 OTD

Hope this helps.
  • wrxdriverzzwrxdriverzz Member Posts: 11
    Any insight into this offer: '0% offer on 2018 Crv can't be combined with a discount. So sale price $29,290 plus fees (tax, $219 service fee, title and registration.' This is 0% for 72 months, but I'd essentially be getting the 2018 EX AWD in my preference. I'd feel a little dirty paying MSRP, but 0% for 72 months actually comes out ahead of a lot of the common 'selling prices'. Do you think I can still negotiate the price and get 0%? Or see if I can't get all weather mats and propack thrown in?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046

Any insight into this offer: '0% offer on 2018 Crv can't be combined with a discount. So sale price $29,290 plus fees (tax, $219 service fee, title and registration.' This is 0% for 72 months, but I'd essentially be getting the 2018 EX AWD in my preference. I'd feel a little dirty paying MSRP, but 0% for 72 months actually comes out ahead of a lot of the common 'selling prices'. Do you think I can still negotiate the price and get 0%? Or see if I can't get all weather mats and propack thrown in?

Is that a dealer offer? It's not from Honda, right?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Yeah it was just brought up in an email and I don't see anything on Honda's site.

kyfdx said:

Yeah it was just brought up in an email and I don't see anything on Honda's site.
    With no discount, they are likely buying down the rate from Honda.

You are better off making your best deal, and then getting the lowest finance rate you can obtain.
    If you pay a higher price to get 0%/72 months, it only pays off (assuming it's a wash over 6 years), if you keep the vehicle for the full six years. If you sell or trade before then, you are giving back some of the benefit of the cheap financing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• New 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD - Gunmetal Metallic - 30mi Odometer - Bryan Honda - Fayetteville, NC - 11/11/2017

OTD: $28,618 | Price of Vehicle: $27,000 | MSRP w/o options: $30,235 | MSRP w/ options: $33,236

Options: Full window tint, door visors (wind deflectors), fender emblem accent trim, splash guards, rear bumper protector, body side moldings, roof rack + crossbars, 3M half-hood protection film, 3M door trim guards + others.

Savings off MSRP w/ Options: $6,236, 18%.

OTD deal was agreed upon before visiting dealer, and independent of trade and financing. Loan provided by own bank. Shoutout to the folks at Bryan Honda in Fayetteville, especially Terrell & Lyn.

• vkoppuvkoppu Member Posts: 11
    New 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD - Gunmetal Metallic - 30mi Odometer - Bryan Honda - Fayetteville, NC - 11/11/2017 OTD: $28,618 | Price of Vehicle: $27,000 | MSRP w/o options: $30,235 | MSRP w/ options: $33,236 Options: Full window tint, door visors (wind deflectors), fender emblem accent trim, splash guards, rear bumper protector, body side moldings, roof rack + crossbars, 3M half-hood protection film, 3M door trim guards + others. Savings off MSRP w/ Options: $6,236, 18%. OTD deal was agreed upon before visiting dealer, and independent of trade and financing. Loan provided by own bank. Shoutout to the folks at Bryan Honda in Fayetteville, especially Terrell & Lyn.
    This is an excellent deal. All accessories are good to have. I wish more dealer add real accessories in their products packs. Last month I bought similar trim for 28800 out the door. My options are all nonsense like nitrogen tires.
  • sk032013sk032013 Member Posts: 31
    edited November 2017
    Hello All, I am near Sacramento, 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD, Got quote of Selling Price $29700 (MSRP: 31535) + 2910(title+tax) = Final OTD - 32610. How is this deal.?

Please let me know.
  • sk032013 said:

Hello All, I am near Sacramento, 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD, Got quote of Selling Price $29700 (MSRP: 31535) + 2910(title+tax) = Final OTD - 32610. How is this deal.?

Please let me know.

Hi sk032013,

There is additional room, they are padding the price. Call them, 31k OTD firm, including cargo tray, wheel locks, splash guards. Get it in writing. Be prepared to make the deal same day, and tell them you will. If no go, a dealer within driving distance will likely say yes. See below:
    --
    Search the Honda Inventory website to find every dealership with the exact car you want. The trim you desire will have an MSRP of $30,595 on the Honda website.

https://automobiles.honda.com/tools/inventory-results?vehiclemodelseries=cr-v&modelYear=2017&DealerId=206591&zipcode=95821

Click the change dealer link and search each dealer's inventory within driving distance. Call each dealer that has the car you want and stay firm at 31k OTD. Get a buyer sheet and confirmation in writing, and get the deal done at the dealer!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2017
    vkoppu said:

This is an excellent deal. All accessories are good to have. I wish more dealer add real accessories in their products packs. Last month I bought similar trim for 28800 out the door. My options are all nonsense like nitrogen tires.

Much appreciated! A few weeks and a ton of calls! The Honda inventory website helped out a great deal. I located all 20 matching vehicles in the state, and called many dealers before securing this deal. I told each one that they were competing for the deal.

Prices are all over the place, but anything in the 28k OTD range is excellent. You scored a great deal.

sk032013 said:

Please let me know.

Hi sk032013,

There is additional room, they are padding the price. Call them, 31k OTD firm, including cargo tray, wheel locks, splash guards. Get it in writing. Be prepared to make the deal same day, and tell them you will. If no go, a dealer within driving distance will likely say yes. See below:
    --
    Search the Honda Inventory website to find every dealership with the exact car you want. The trim you desire will have an MSRP of $30,595 on the Honda website.

https://automobiles.honda.com/tools/inventory-results?vehiclemodelseries=cr-v&modelYear=2017&DealerId=206591&zipcode=95821

Click the change dealer link and search each dealer's inventory within driving distance. Call each dealer that has the car you want and stay firm at 31k OTD. Get a buyer sheet and confirmation in writing, and get the deal done at the dealer!
    Thank you mightyfree for your time and detailed explanation.

sk032013 said:

Please let me know.

Hi sk032013,

--

Any idea of what I should push for on a 2018 EX? MSRP $29,325? 10-12% off MSRP?
  • hbukhari123hbukhari123 Member Posts: 46
    This is what I was offered 
    Honda CR-V lX AWD
    Retail 26285
    Selling price 24240
    Fees 883
    Sales tax 1582

Is this a legit deal? I'm getting 1.9 APR for financing for upto 72 months with monthly 387 1k down

Lease is 
    Residual 15771
    MF. .00210
    0 down 363/m
    36/10

Zip06850

Is this a good deal for either finance or lease ?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

This is what I was offered 
    Honda CR-V lX AWD
    Retail 26285
    Selling price 24240
    Fees 883
    Sales tax 1582

Is this a legit deal? I'm getting 1.9 APR for financing for upto 72 months with monthly 387 1k down

Lease is 
    Residual 15771
    MF. .00210
    0 down 363/m
    36/10

Zip06850

Is this a good deal for either finance or lease ?

If I add the taxes and fees to the selling price, I get a lease payment of $370/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

@mightyfree nice new CRV congrads good luck with it!
    edited November 2017
    sk032013 said:

sk032013 said:

Please let me know.

Hi sk032013,

--

Can i negotiate if the miles driven on new 2017 Honda CR-V of dealer is around 90. Is it high.? Can i ask them to lower MSRP using this. Please let me know.
    sk032013 said:

sk032013 said:

sk032013 said:

Please let me know.

Hi sk032013,

--

Can i negotiate if the miles driven on new 2017 Honda CR-V of dealer is around 90. Is it high.? Can i ask them to lower MSRP using this. Please let me know.
    90 miles is not uncommon, and it's unlikely that you can negotiate an extra discount because of it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• aurelionsolaurelionsol Member Posts: 6
    Hello all, I see a lot of valuable information in this forum. I am needing a little help with a price I just quoted. Zip is 28803

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD
    MSRP: $28,233.00
    Discount: 12.57% - $3,550.00
    Selling Price: $24,683.00
    NC State Taxes: $759.96
    NC DMV Tag and License: $88.00
    Admin: $649.00
    OTD: $26,179.96 (Must Finance w/American Honda Finance)

Let me know what you think about this price! Thanks!

Hello all, I see a lot of valuable information in this forum. I am needing a little help with a price I just quoted. Zip is 28803

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD

That admin fee is huge!
    Is the MSRP really $28,233? Seems most Honda stickers end in 0 or 5. That might include some dealer accessories.
    All that is to point out that your actual discount is probably less than 10%.

Looks like a decent deal, but what interest rate are they giving you? Since you have to finance with Honda.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD

That admin fee is huge!
    Is the MSRP really $28,233? Seems most Honda stickers end in 0 or 5. That might include some dealer accessories.

Looks like a decent deal, but what interest rate are they giving you? Since you have to finance with Honda.
    Thanks for the response kyfdx. Yes, I know their admin fee is kinda crazy. Other dealers around me usually charge around 300 for dealer fee but the sell price I quoted from them will be 1000 higher than this dealer..
    And I am not sure what's the interest rate I can get from there. Is there a way to check if I am qualify for 1.99% APR provided by Honda Finance..
    Thanks for your help!
  • jocollijocolli Member Posts: 12
    Always check with dealers outside your normal area.  Many times $$ will be saved via fly and buy.  Or, an even cheaper (and nicer) alternative- if you are lucky enough to be near Amtrak, a ride and buy.  Let the foreign dealer know you are coming from out of town and they may even discount their price. 

kyfdx said:

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD

That admin fee is huge!

Thanks for the response kyfdx. Yes, I know their admin fee is kinda crazy. Other dealers around me usually charge around 300 for dealer fee but the sell price I quoted from them will be 1000 higher than this dealer..
    And I am not sure what's the interest rate I can get from there. Is there a way to check if I am qualify for 1.99% APR provided by Honda Finance..
    Thanks for your help!
    I don't have the Honda Finance rates for the CR-V.
    Since you have to finance, the interest rate is an integral part of the deal.
    $1000 less won't mean much if they make it back in a marked up interest rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD

That admin fee is huge!

Thanks for your help!
    I don't have the Honda Finance rates for the CR-V.
    Since you have to finance, the interest rate is an integral part of the deal.
    $1000 less won't mean much if they make it back in a marked up interest rate.
    Yeah, I know they would give me a bad rate for making up the prices. I will go to the dealer this afternoon and will figure it out. Thanks for you help! If I buy the car, I will post the price later.
    Don't forget that if the price is better with their financing, you can always refinance with your choice of lenders after the deal closes.  
    Hello all, just got my 2017 CR-V EX FWD home tonight.

MSRP: 27,770
    Dealer's asking price: 28,847
    Sell price: 24,131
    Dealer fee: 649
    OTD: 25632

I put 5,000 down payment and got their 1.99% APR with Honda Finance. I think I should be able to get them lower another 800 dollars but I was in a hurry and gave up trying...
  • nathan1234nathan1234 Member Posts: 31
    First off, thanks for all the info you all have posted on here. I have been checking Honda’s website for the past couple months hoping they would do .9% financing on the CRV (although I knew it wasn’t likely since it is selling so well). 1.99% is good enough for us, but it still isn’t showing on their website. So I googled it and came across several dealers advertising the 1.99%. So is this available at every dealer if I qualify? 

Here is what one of the pages says:

Holiday APR Special 1.99% On All 2017 And 2018 New Honda CRV Models

Dealer Offer

1.99% 24-72 Months all New 2017 & 2018 CRV Models
    • 1.99% for 24 months
    • 1.99% for 36 months
    • 1.99% for 39 months
    • 1.99% for 42 months
    • 1.99% for 48 months
    • 1.99% for 60 months
    • 1.99% for 72 months
      Offer only valid 11/22/2017 through 12/19/2017

Holiday APR Special on all New 2017 & 2018 Honda CRV Models 1.99% available from 24 Months to 72 Months*

Hey everyone, quick question - does the floor mat (carpet ones not all season rubber ones) come with the car? I bought the car and saw the sticker they charge 149 for mats but figured the mats on my car are not all seasons..... Should I ask them to throw in all season mats?
      I’m a first time new car buyer,  about to email dealerships to get out the door prices. What questions should I ask? 

Hey everyone, quick question - does the floor mat (carpet ones not all season rubber ones) come with the car? I bought the car and saw the sticker they charge 149 for mats but figured the mats on my car are not all seasons..... Should I ask them to throw in all season mats?

Carpet mats normally come with a car. However, some base models don't include them. I bought some factory Honda all season (rubber) mats a few years ago from via a discount website, bernardi honda, I think. Anyway the instructions said, "not to be used with any other mats. Thus, your dealer may have sold you the all season mats and simply removed your carpet mats from the car instead of tossing them in the trunk. I'd ask for them, as you might want them some day.
      Thanks for the reply. I will check with dealer tomorrow. I really think carpets ones should always come with CRV ( mine is an EX). They charged the mats but didn't put them on. UGH
      jocolli said:

Carpet mats normally come with a car. However, some base models don't include them. I bought some factory Honda all season (rubber) mats a few years ago from via a discount website, bernardi honda, I think. Anyway the instructions said, "not to be used with any other mats. Thus, your dealer may have sold you the all season mats and simply removed your carpet mats from the car instead of tossing them in the trunk. I'd ask for them, as you might want them some day.

Yes carpet floor mates are included in the MSRP.

I bought the Husky weatherbeaters Brand for about $250 including trunk mat. They are much better than the ones from Honda

Weathertech are good also but went with Husky since i read they are more flexible rubber.

2017 Honda CR-V EX 2WD

the MSRP including destination should be 27,735 you must of had dealer accessories
      Hello Team, Did we reach saturation point for 2017 Honda CR-V EXL, I am near Sacramento and none of the dealers are responding for an EX-L Quote. Is there any way we get the count of EXL still which might be available. I tried Honda.com to check inventory and no luck.
      sk032013 said:

Hello Team, Did we reach saturation point for 2017 Honda CR-V EXL, I am near Sacramento and none of the dealers are responding for an EX-L Quote. Is there any way we get the count of EXL still which might be available. I tried Honda.com to check inventory and no luck.

Try cars.com - can't tell you how accurate their inventory counts are, but you can filter for year, model and trim

Edmunds Price Checker
      Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Michaell said:

Try cars.com - can't tell you how accurate their inventory counts are, but you can filter for year, model and trim
      The Honda inventory website is highly accurate. If a vehicle sells on a Monday, it shows removed from inventory on Tuesday. Additionally, the website shows 'in transit' for an incoming dealer trade.

Michaell said:

The Honda inventory website is highly accurate. If a vehicle sells on a Monday, it shows removed from inventory on Tuesday. Additionally, the website shows 'in transit' for an incoming dealer trade.
      Thanks for the update - I know web inventory management is highly dependent on the people making the updates.

Nice to see that Honda is making the commitment to keeping it current. That can't be cheap.

Edmunds Price Checker
      Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks to everyone for the help. I am getting quotes on a 2018 CRV EX-L AWD around east/central Ohio. After the first round the best quote is for $31,055.56 Out The Door with 1.99% APR. How much more should I push for? Thanks for the help
      Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Thanks for the update - I know web inventory management is highly dependent on the people making the updates.

Nice to see that Honda is making the commitment to keeping it current. That can't be cheap.
      Thanks Michaell , mightyfree
      With EX-L Inventory shrinking, I checked for Touring models below is quote i got for the same. Can you let me know how numbers look.?

MSRP: $33,435
      Dealer price: 30,989
      Final OTD: $34000

sk032013 said:
      With EX-L Inventory shrinking, I checked for Touring models below is quote i got for the same. Can you let me know how numbers look.? MSRP: $33,435 Dealer price: 30,989 Final OTD: $34000
      Check out the 2018 EX-L then. I’m getting quotes of $28,675 and OTD of $30,855 with 7.5% tax.
      edited December 2017

sk032013 said:

With EX-L Inventory shrinking, I checked for Touring models below is quote i got for the same. Can you let me know how numbers look.?

Check out the 2018 EX-L then. I’m getting quotes of $28,675 and OTD of $30,855 with 7.5% tax.

That's really nice deal, is for AWD or FWD. Because the quote i got for 2018

selling price - $31,027
      OTD - $34,130
      sk032013 said:
      sk032013 said:
      With EX-L Inventory shrinking, I checked for Touring models below is quote i got for the same. Can you let me know how numbers look.? MSRP: $33,435 Dealer price: 30,989 Final OTD: $34000 Check out the 2018 EX-L then. I’m getting quotes of $28,675 and OTD of $30,855 with 7.5% tax.
      That's really nice deal, is for AWD or FWD. Because the quote i got for 2018 selling price - $31,027 OTD - $34,130  

It’s for a 2018 CRV EX-L AWD. I emailed all the dealers within driving range for us (3 hours 15 minutes). Roughly 45 dealers. Took awhile, but copied and pasted my way through pretty quick. Keeping track of all the dealers is kind of hard once my inbox start to fill out though ha ha
      edited December 2017

sk032013 said:

sk032013 said:

That's really nice deal, is for AWD or FWD. Because the quote i got for 2018

selling price - $31,027
      OTD - $34,130  

It’s for a 2018 CRV EX-L AWD. I emailed all the dealers within driving range for us (3 hours 15 minutes). Roughly 45 dealers. Took awhile, but copied and pasted my way through pretty quick. Keeping track of all the dealers is kind of hard once my inbox start to fill out though ha ha

Sent you message, wondering if you would be share the details of quote you got.?
      sk032013 said:
      sk032013 said:
      sk032013 said:
      With EX-L Inventory shrinking, I checked for Touring models below is quote i got for the same. Can you let me know how numbers look.? MSRP: $33,435 Dealer price: 30,989 Final OTD: $34000 Check out the 2018 EX-L then. I’m getting quotes of $28,675 and OTD of $30,855 with 7.5% tax.
      That's really nice deal, is for AWD or FWD. Because the quote i got for 2018 selling price - $31,027 OTD - $34,130  

Sent you message, wondering if you would be share the details of quote you got.?
      No problem, I will try to later, busy now
    • pkim2pkim2 Member Posts: 15
      @Nathan1234 - Can you share the dealership info? I am also searching for a same car in central Ohio. My car totaled couple days ago. I'll PM you as well. Thanks.