Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Ford Escape Lease Questions

1789101113»

Comments

• Thanks! And what's available for the 2018 FWD Titanium model (also in Texas, at 36/15)? And the engine doesn't affect it, does it? There aren't a lot available with the feature I want that don't have the 2.0L motor.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,998
    goldieatx said:

Thanks! And what's available for the 2018 FWD Titanium model (also in Texas, at 36/15)? And the engine doesn't affect it, does it? There aren't a lot available with the feature I want that don't have the 2.0L motor.

2018 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48096/ford/escape/2018-ford-escape-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• lynx4120lynx4120 Posts: 13
    edited December 2017
    Hi I am looking for MF and Residual and any lease incentives for NE Ohio on a 2017 Escape SE for 36/12. Can I see FWD and AWD for comparison. Thanks for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,259
    lynx4120 said:

Hi I am looking for MF and Residual and any lease incentives for NE Ohio on a 2017 Escape SE for 36/12. Can I see FWD and AWD for comparison. Thanks for your help!

47% and .25%
    $4350 lease cash
    Both FWD and AWD

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• rhk1rhk1 Posts: 16
    Was anyone else here shocked to see a $395 Disposition fee? It's a fee you have to pay to Ford Credit if you do not purchase your vehicle at the end of the lease.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,259
    rhk1 said:

Was anyone else here shocked to see a $395 Disposition fee? It's a fee you have to pay to Ford Credit if you do not purchase your vehicle at the end of the lease.

Nope - every lease has one of these, regardless of the brand.

Some have also added a purchase fee - which you pay if you do buy the car at the end of the lease.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Can you help with RV, MF for a 2017 Escape FWD S for 36/10,500 and any incentives as well in IL 60056.

If possible, I'd be interested in the 24 month numbers as well.
    Thanks

Can you help with RV, MF for a 2017 Escape FWD S for 36/10,500 and any incentives as well in IL 60056.

If possible, I'd be interested in the 24 month numbers as well.
    Thanks

24/10: 0.25% APR and 52% residual
    36/10: 1.00% APR and 45% residual.
    $3000 lease cash

You might be better off leasing an SE. Residuals are 3% higher. That might offset the higher MSRP.

Edmunds Moderator

• goldieatxgoldieatx Posts: 14
    edited December 2017
    Ok, how about a 2017 Escape SE FWD in Texas? 36/15. Is it still 1.00% APR, and maybe 47% residual? You've been a big help, by the way.
    goldieatx said:

Ok, how about a 2017 Escape SE FWD in Texas? 36/15. Is it still 1.00% APR, and maybe 47% residual? You've been a big help, by the way.

1.00% APR and 45% residual
    $3000 lease cash

Edmunds Moderator

• Hi I am looking for MF and Residual and any lease incentives for South Florida on a 2017 Escape SE & a Titanium for 36/10.5. Can I see FWD and AWD also please for comparison. Thanks for your help!
    mcawesome said:

Hi I am looking for MF and Residual and any lease incentives for South Florida on a 2017 Escape SE & a Titanium for 36/10.5. Can I see FWD and AWD also please for comparison. Thanks for your help!

48% residual for either trim, either drive
    1.00% APR
    $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Moderator

• Thank you. What is the $3500 lease cash you mentioned?
    mcawesome said:

Thank you. What is the $3500 lease cash you mentioned?

It's a rebate from Ford.

Edmunds Moderator

• Hello,
    May I have the money factor, residual and rebate for 2017 SE 4WD, if there is still any available? I am in northern CA and looking at 36 months and 10.5 k miles/year. Thank you very much and Happy New Year!
    By the way, should I calculate my payment based on MSRP, invoice or negotiated price?
    yulliuyu said:

Hello,
    May I have the money factor, residual and rebate for 2017 SE 4WD, if there is still any available? I am in northern CA and looking at 36 months and 10.5 k miles/year. Thank you very much and Happy New Year!
    By the way, should I calculate my payment based on MSRP, invoice or negotiated price?

48% residual (residual is applied to the MSRP)
    1.00% APR

Don't have the rebate info.

Your payment is calculated by using the adjusted CAP cost and residual amount.

Edmunds Moderator