Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Audi S4 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• aaron57aaron57 Member Posts: 3
    Is this a good deal. 2018 audi s4 prestige, sticker is 62,900.00. $700 per month payments, 2k down for 36 months?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,029
    zztgifzz said:

Can I get the Residual, MF and Incentives for a 36 month / 10K mile lease? Both for P+ and Prestige. Thanks much, you guys are awesome!

Audi incentives are regional. What state is this for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• zztgifzzzztgifzz Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

zztgifzz said:

Can I get the Residual, MF and Incentives for a 36 month / 10K mile lease? Both for P+ and Prestige. Thanks much, you guys are awesome!

Sorry about that; I'm in Georgia.
    zztgifzz said:

Michaell said:

zztgifzz said:

Sorry about that; I'm in Georgia.
    .00107 and 60% (P+) or 58% (Prestige)
    Complimentary first payment
    $1500 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    aaron57 said:

Is this a good deal. 2018 audi s4 prestige, sticker is 62,900.00. $700 per month payments, 2k down for 36 months?

Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Mileage allowance?
    Tax rate?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

aaron57 said:

Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Mileage allowance?
    Tax rate?
    Is selling price not the msrp sticker price of the car? If not how do I figure that out?
    Not sure how to get the adjusted CAP cost
    mileage allowance is 10k per year, total of 3 years so 30k mile allowance.
    tax rate? Like what is the tax rate in my state? Not sure how this is my worry as the only thing I am looking at is the money I put down and total amount I pay per month. My monthly bill would be a total of $700 flat including all costs.
    aaron57 said:

kyfdx said:

aaron57 said:

Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Mileage allowance?
    Tax rate?
    Is selling price not the msrp sticker price of the car? If not how do I figure that out?
    tax rate? Like what is the tax rate in my state? Not sure how this is my worry as the only thing I am looking at is the money I put down and total amount I pay per month. My monthly bill would be a total of $700 flat including all costs.
    Selling price should be a negotiated discount from MSRP - we suggest 6%, for Audi

Adjusted cap cost is the selling price plus any taxes and fees you are not paying up front

What is the sales tax rate in your state?

You want to put down as little as possible - first payment and DMV costs only.

Negotiating on the payment alone allows the dealer to slip in all sorts of fees and such that could inflate the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

aaron57 said:

kyfdx said:

aaron57 said:

Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Mileage allowance?
    Tax rate?
    Selling price should be a negotiated discount from MSRP - we suggest 6%, for Audi

Adjusted cap cost is the selling price plus any taxes and fees you are not paying up front

Negotiating on the payment alone allows the dealer to slip in all sorts of fees and such that could inflate the payment.
    I am sorry, I must not understand. If I negotiate the monthly payment, in this example I negotiated I would pay $700 per month. How would they slip in other fees if my monthly payment is actually $700.00 per month coming out of my bank account?

The tax rate in California 7.75%.

I am guessing that my selling price is monthly payment multiplied by term plus end of contract residual cost for vehicle. Which in this case is $61,500. A total of $2,400 less than the MSRP.
    aaron57 said:

Michaell said:

aaron57 said:

kyfdx said:

aaron57 said:

Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Mileage allowance?
    Tax rate?

I am sorry, I must not understand. If I negotiate the monthly payment, in this example I negotiated I would pay $700 per month. How would they slip in other fees if my monthly payment is actually $700.00 per month coming out of my bank account?

The tax rate in California 7.75%.

I am guessing that my selling price is monthly payment multiplied by term plus end of contract residual cost for vehicle. Which in this case is $61,500. A total of $2,400 less than the MSRP.
    You know the monthly payment, but you don't know how it was calculated, or what was paid for the vehicle to get to that payment. So, no information that let's you know if it's a good deal or not.

Your method to get the sale price doesn't account for the finance portion of the lease payment.

There are over 200 posts in this discussion. Reading over them might provide enlightenment into what goes into a lease deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• therealdrostherealdros Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

What's the MF and residual value for VA for S4 AWD prestige 36mo/15k?

Hi,

.00107 and 55%
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• therealdrostherealdros Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:
    Hi,

.00107 and 55% Complimentary first payment $1500 marketing allowance $750 loyalty
    This may be a silly question but if the car is going to be registered in Virginia but I'm leasing the car from a Maryland dealership, which state's MF would be used for calculating the numbers?

Michaell said:

Hi,

.00107 and 55%
    $750 loyalty

This may be a silly question but if the car is going to be registered in Virginia but I'm leasing the car from a Maryland dealership, which state's MF would be used for calculating the numbers?

They are the same, for Audi.

But, it's the state of registration that matters, in the end.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• polywogkevpolywogkev Member Posts: 6
    Can someone post the mf, residual, and incentives (CA) for a P+ 36/10? Thanks!

.00107 MF and 60% residual
    complimentary 1st payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• polywogkevpolywogkev Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

Thanks! Do you happen to know the current cost of Audi care (gross nominal value) before the 1% increase to residual?

kyfdx said:

Thanks! Do you happen to know the current cost of Audi care (gross nominal value) before the 1% increase to residual?

$869

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• austinorangeaustinorange Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx and Michaell,

Thanks for the fantastic information you guys provide. I have used this forum many times over the years, and you provide an invaluable source of information for informed auto leasing.

Could I please get the 36-month residual and money factor for a Premium Plus S4 for both 7,500 miles and 10,000 miles in Colorado?

Second question for you guys ..., at least one Audi dealer in the greater Denver area seems to be indicating that their "buy-rate" and "sell-rate" money factors are different. Assuming exceptional credit, is it not reasonable to expect to get Audi's lowest money factor (i.e., the buy-rate)? I don't like the idea that they would tack on a couple extra percentage points to increase their profit. Any insight about this would be most appreciated!

Thanks again!!!
  • fast164fast164 Member Posts: 160
    Good Evening! Can I residual and MF for Pennsylvania. Looking at 36 Months/ 7500K and 10K.

Thank you so much!

kyfdx and Michaell,

Thanks for the fantastic information you guys provide. I have used this forum many times over the years, and you provide an invaluable source of information for informed auto leasing.

Could I please get the 36-month residual and money factor for a Premium Plus S4 for both 7,500 miles and 10,000 miles in Colorado?

Second question for you guys ..., at least one Audi dealer in the greater Denver area seems to be indicating that their "buy-rate" and "sell-rate" money factors are different. Assuming exceptional credit, is it not reasonable to expect to get Audi's lowest money factor (i.e., the buy-rate)? I don't like the idea that they would tack on a couple extra percentage points to increase their profit. Any insight about this would be most appreciated!

Thanks again!!!

.00107 MF and 61%/60% residual

It's reasonable to get the buy rate, but I wouldn't expect it to be offered. You'll have to negotiate for it.

I bought a BMW in September that was being advertised on many dealer's websites with 0%/72 month financing. My dealer tried to mark it up to 1%, and feigned ignorance when I said I wanted the buy rate.

But, I got 0%... ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

fast164 said:

Good Evening! Can I residual and MF for Pennsylvania. Looking at 36 Months/ 7500K and 10K.

Thank you so much!

Premium Plus?

.00107 MF and 61%/60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you kyfdx!! Here is the quote that I received from Audi Flatirons on a Premium Plus (36 months/7,500 miles per year):

MSRP: $61,375
    Adjusted Sale Price: $56,465
    Doc Fee: $595
    License Fee: $37.20
    Cap Cost Reduction: $2,000
    Tax rate: 7.75%

They show a payment of $689.xx (including tax). Based on a residual (61%) and MF (.00107), I get $635.xx.

If I follow your and Michaell's advice and drop the cap cost reduction to zero, I get $697.xx. The quote doesn't show an Acquisition Fee, and I have no idea whether that is included in their "Adjusted Sale Price". I have asked numerous times for the MF, and they still haven't provided the exact number. I don't like games ..., transaction must be transparent. Thoughts?

Thank you kyfdx!! Here is the quote that I received from Audi Flatirons on a Premium Plus (36 months/7,500 miles per year):

MSRP: $61,375
    Adjusted Sale Price: $56,465
    License Fee: $37.20
    Cap Cost Reduction: $2,000
    Tax rate: 7.75%

They show a payment of $689.xx (including tax). Based on a residual (61%) and MF (.00107), I get $635.xx.

If I follow your and Michaell's advice and drop the cap cost reduction to zero, I get $697.xx. The quote doesn't show an Acquisition Fee, and I have no idea whether that is included in their "Adjusted Sale Price". I have asked numerous times for the MF, and they still haven't provided the exact number. I don't like games ..., transaction must be transparent. Thoughts?

Ask for the adjusted CAP cost
    As you noted, you don't have the acquisition fee or the money factor being used
    Also, is the $2000 actually all going to CAP reduction? Or, is that the total amount due at signing?
    No mention of the complimentary 1st payment rebate, either.

The only thing you actually know is that you are paying them $595 for the privilege of buying from them, and they want $689/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• scubastlscubastl Member Posts: 7
    Hi Can you give the Residual % and MF for a 2018 S4 Premium Plus in St. Louis, MO for a 36 month 10K lease? Also any year-end incentive/rebate and MSRP reductions (i.e 6% usual - increased for year end?).

Thanks!
  • scubastlscubastl Member Posts: 7
    One extra question, does the MF change depending upon credit score? If so, please provide the MF for the best credit score. Thanks!!
    scubastl said:

Hi Can you give the Residual % and MF for a 2018 S4 Premium Plus in St. Louis, MO for a 36 month 10K lease? Also any year-end incentive/rebate and MSRP reductions (i.e 6% usual - increased for year end?).

Thanks!

scubastl said:

One extra question, does the MF change depending upon credit score? If so, please provide the MF for the best credit score. Thanks!!

$1000 marketing allowance
    complimentary 1st payment.

The money factor given is for top tier credit. Lower tiers get higher rates.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Just finished up lease paperwork on a 2018 Audi S4 Premium Plus. Here is the itemized breakdown:

MSRP: $60,600
    Negotiated Price: $53,475
    Lease Terms: 36 months / 7,500 miles per year
    Residual: 61%
    Money Factor: .00112 (Couldn’t get the .00107 buy-rate despite an >800 FICO score)
    Acquisition Fee: $895
    License Fee: $14
    Sales Tax Rate: 7.75
    Month Payment (Including Sales Tax): $650

Per kyfdx and Michaell’s advice, I rolled the Doc, Acquisition, and License Fees into the monthly payment. Season of Audi Sales Event covered the first lease payment. I did not qualify for Audi’s loyalty money ($750 I believe is correct). I will still need to pay the annual registration at the DMV. All-in-all, I think I did alright.

Thanks again kyfdx and Michaell for the great information/resource you provide!!

Just finished up lease paperwork on a 2018 Audi S4 Premium Plus. Here is the itemized breakdown:

MSRP: $60,600
    Negotiated Price: $53,475
    Lease Terms: 36 months / 7,500 miles per year
    Residual: 61%
    Money Factor: .00112 (Couldn’t get the .00107 buy-rate despite an >800 FICO score)
    Acquisition Fee: $895
    License Fee: $14
    Sales Tax Rate: 7.75
    Month Payment (Including Sales Tax): $650

Per kyfdx and Michaell’s advice, I rolled the Doc, Acquisition, and License Fees into the monthly payment. Season of Audi Sales Event covered the first lease payment. I did not qualify for Audi’s loyalty money ($750 I believe is correct). I will still need to pay the annual registration at the DMV. All-in-all, I think I did alright.

Thanks again kyfdx and Michaell for the great information/resource you provide!!

Congrats! A solid deal all around, even with the small bump in the MF (hey, the dealer has to make money somewhere, and you got a huge discount from sticker price).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ir_bakshir_baksh Member Posts: 30
    Hey, what are the RV and MF for New Jersey @ 36m/15k, thanks!
    ir_baksh said:

Hey, what are the RV and MF for New Jersey @ 36m/15k, thanks!

.00107 and 57% for P+
    $1000 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lunchbox23lunchbox23 Member Posts: 6
    is the marketing allowance good in virginia?

is the marketing allowance good in virginia?

New numbers effective today.
    No marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lunch62lunch62 Member Posts: 32
    42/12 P+ numbers and incentives for Columbus, Ohio. Thanks!
    lunch62 said:

42/12 P+ numbers and incentives for Columbus, Ohio. Thanks!

.00085 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ir_bakshir_baksh Member Posts: 30
    Can I please have the numbers and incentives for New Jersey on 36m/15k, thanks!
  • markvolmarkvol Member Posts: 19
    Hi, looking for numbers for 36-10 in GA for Prestige.

Thanks
    ir_baksh said:

Can I please have the numbers and incentives for New Jersey on 36m/15k, thanks!

.00065 MF and 56% residual, assuming Premium Plus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

markvol said:

Hi, looking for numbers for 36-10 in GA for Prestige.

Thanks

.00065 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• viachicagoviachicago Member Posts: 12
    Good morning. May I please have the numbers for the CA Bay Area for a 12k/36-month for a 2018 prestige? Many thanks.

Good morning. May I please have the numbers for the CA Bay Area for a 12k/36-month for a 2018 prestige? Many thanks.

.00065 and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• SJC09SJC09 Member Posts: 47
    edited January 2018
    In NY - could you post 36/12 P+ numbers?
    If you recall, I did a deal in the beginning of December with AudiCare on a vehicle the dealer had on order that has an ETA of 2/11-3/1.. The dealer said they could lock in those .00107 and 59+1AC numbers — but wouldn’t get the incentive (1st mo payment).. If I’m guessing correctly, I’m thinking the new numbers are .00065/58+1AC which drops payment on my deal by $22/mo. 

Im guessing I should be putting up a fight for the numbers that are current at time of delivery if they work out better. 

Also - this was an ACNA 6% deal, so I know the dealer has quite a bit of wiggle room since I understand Audi subsidizes a portion of that 6% Affinity discount. 
    Thanks
    SJC09 said:

In NY - could you post 36/12 P+ numbers?
    If you recall, I did a deal in the beginning of December with AudiCare on a vehicle the dealer had on order that has an ETA of 2/11-3/1.. The dealer said they could lock in those .00107 and 59+1AC numbers — but wouldn’t get the incentive (1st mo payment).. If I’m guessing correctly, I’m thinking the new numbers are .00065/58+1AC which drops payment on my deal by $22/mo. 

Im guessing I should be putting up a fight for the numbers that are current at time of delivery if they work out better. 

Also - this was an ACNA 6% deal, so I know the dealer has quite a bit of wiggle room since I understand Audi subsidizes a portion of that 6% Affinity discount. 
    Thanks

.00065 MF and 58% residual (59% w/AC)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fast164fast164 Member Posts: 160
    Audi S4 Premium plus MF and residual, please
    36/42 for 7500 miles and 10K miles, please.
    Wisconsin, please.
    fast164 said:

Audi S4 Premium plus MF and residual, please
    36/42 for 7500 miles and 10K miles, please.
    Wisconsin, please.

.00065 and 60% / 59%
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• eclecticsurgeeclecticsurge Member Posts: 2
    What is the RF and MF in CA for s4 Prestige? 36/10K. 36/15k

What is the RF and MF in CA for s4 Prestige? 36/10K. 36/15k

.00065 and 57% / 54%
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mda0303mda0303 Member Posts: 2
    can i get RV and MF for an s4 Premium plus - cleveland oh

36m/10k

any other discounts available? what is needed to qualify for loyalty?
    mda0303 said:

can i get RV and MF for an s4 Premium plus - cleveland oh

36m/10k

any other discounts available? what is needed to qualify for loyalty?

.00065 and 59%
    $1000 loyalty - you have to be a customer of AFS to qualify

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• csmith17csmith17 Member Posts: 11
    Looking for MF and RC in Massachusetts P+, 36/15 and any discounts.  Thanks!
    csmith17 said:

Looking for MF and RC in Massachusetts P+, 36/15 and any discounts.  Thanks!

.00065 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator