Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 BMW 3 Series Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,083
    bmwnj335 said:

kyfdx said:

bmwnj335 said:

This is an excellent forum. Thank you very much for the incredibly helpful information!

Could you please tell me what the MF and Residual is on a 2018 340i xDrive Sedan for 36 months / 12,000 miles?

I also have a 2015 335xi going in for lease-end (due in March/April) which is way under mileage, roughly 10,000 under. Can I use that to play significantly to my advantage with the new lease?

.00152 MF and 60% residual
    $3000 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

The only advantage to your low miles, is if the wholesale value of the car is greater than the lease payoff, and the dealer takes it in trade, then credits you with the equity.
    Thanks man! So I checked and my current least is not due in until July 2018. I got an early email from my dealership, which threw me off a bit. Am I best off waiting till then (vs. an early lease turn in) and the 2019 models, or trying to get a steal on a late 2018 model? Regardless, maybe the residuals and MF will be better mid next year?
    If you don't need a car now, no reason to shop.

Hold off until your lease is up, then score a deal on an end-of-year 2018....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

jeffro83 said:

Hello, trying to look at my options as my first lease ends. I have 5 pymts left on my 2015 328i and will come in about 3000 miles under the 36k limit for my current lease. Car is in immaculate condition. I live near Dallas, TX.

Looking at 2018 340s. The ones I'm looking at sticker from 57-59K like this one https://goo.gl/1b6dzF

I have $4500 in end of year + loyalty credit. One dealer is mentioning something about tax credits they have, but I have no idea what that means.

Is it realistic to target the between $520-$560 as a new 3 yr 36k mile lease? Looking to do as little down as possible (Likely around $1-1.5k for first months payment and fees) due to advice I've seen on this forum (did about $2.5K down on first lease). With base MF of .00152 and 8-10% off, my calculator has me around $560.

Just trying to get advice on what to target. I'm lucky to have several dealers within 100 miles of me that I hope to be able to find a great deal at. Thanks for the advice and merry Christmas.

What about the 5 remaining payments? Those just don't disappear when you start a new lease. There may be a pull-ahead program, but we don't know for sure. Therefore, those payment will likely get rolled over into the new lease.

Also, how confident are you of getting 8-10% off MSRP? We suggest folks target 7%, though we have seen higher from time to time (read back through the last few pages of this thread).

Why shop now if you don't need a car?

Texas assesses sales tax against the entire selling price of the car, at 6.25%. Occasionally, tax credits exist that lower the effective tax rate to 1.25%, which is a great deal for you.

As you can see, there are pros and cons to both shopping now and waiting until your current lease is up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• jeffro83jeffro83 Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

jeffro83 said:

Hello, trying to look at my options as my first lease ends. I have 5 pymts left on my 2015 328i and will come in about 3000 miles under the 36k limit for my current lease. Car is in immaculate condition. I live near Dallas, TX.

Looking at 2018 340s. The ones I'm looking at sticker from 57-59K like this one https://goo.gl/1b6dzF

I have $4500 in end of year + loyalty credit. One dealer is mentioning something about tax credits they have, but I have no idea what that means.

Is it realistic to target the between $520-$560 as a new 3 yr 36k mile lease? Looking to do as little down as possible (Likely around $1-1.5k for first months payment and fees) due to advice I've seen on this forum (did about $2.5K down on first lease). With base MF of .00152 and 8-10% off, my calculator has me around $560.

Just trying to get advice on what to target. I'm lucky to have several dealers within 100 miles of me that I hope to be able to find a great deal at. Thanks for the advice and merry Christmas.

What about the 5 remaining payments? Those just don't disappear when you start a new lease. There may be a pull-ahead program, but we don't know for sure. Therefore, those payment will likely get rolled over into the new lease.

Also, how confident are you of getting 8-10% off MSRP? We suggest folks target 7%, though we have seen higher from time to time (read back through the last few pages of this thread).

Texas assesses sales tax against the entire selling price of the car, at 6.25%. Occasionally, tax credits exist that lower the effective tax rate to 1.25%, which is a great deal for you.

As you can see, there are pros and cons to both shopping now and waiting until your current lease is up.
    My advisor told me the pull ahead program forgives 3 of those 5 payments if done before the end of the month. He said with my current payments being so low he could potentially break me out of the lease with no negative impact if the car appraised at a certain value.

I know they are offering a little over 10% off of the remaining 2017 340i (with no negotiation) they have and seem motivated to move the 2018s as well. I was going to target 8-10% of a 2018 in order to make the deal happen, because as you said, there's no harm in waiting. I do wonder if, historically, there is a better option than the current $3000 end of year lease credit that happens over the first half of the year.

With your knowledge of the industry, between now and next summer is there likely to be anything better than $4500 lease credit, that potential tax credit, and 8% off?

You're correct in that there's no current need to get a car, but I also want to make sure I don't pass up what might be my best opportunity to trade up.

jeffro83 said:

Michaell said:

jeffro83 said:

My advisor told me the pull ahead program forgives 3 of those 5 payments if done before the end of the month. He said with my current payments being so low he could potentially break me out of the lease with no negative impact if the car appraised at a certain value.

I know they are offering a little over 10% off of the remaining 2017 340i (with no negotiation) they have and seem motivated to move the 2018s as well. I was going to target 8-10% of a 2018 in order to make the deal happen, because as you said, there's no harm in waiting. I do wonder if, historically, there is a better option than the current $3000 end of year lease credit that happens over the first half of the year.

With your knowledge of the industry, between now and next summer is there likely to be anything better than $4500 lease credit, that potential tax credit, and 8% off?

You're correct in that there's no current need to get a car, but I also want to make sure I don't pass up what might be my best opportunity to trade up.

Generally, end of year is the best time to strike a deal. Can't predict what the future holds with regards to incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bmwnj335bmwnj335 Member Posts: 32
    Sounds like a good plan to me :) Thanks so much, Michaell. Will be back when the time comes for your advice on the negotiation!
    Michaell said:

bmwnj335 said:

kyfdx said:

bmwnj335 said:

This is an excellent forum. Thank you very much for the incredibly helpful information!

Could you please tell me what the MF and Residual is on a 2018 340i xDrive Sedan for 36 months / 12,000 miles?

I also have a 2015 335xi going in for lease-end (due in March/April) which is way under mileage, roughly 10,000 under. Can I use that to play significantly to my advantage with the new lease?

.00152 MF and 60% residual
    $3000 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty

The only advantage to your low miles, is if the wholesale value of the car is greater than the lease payoff, and the dealer takes it in trade, then credits you with the equity.
    Thanks man! So I checked and my current least is not due in until July 2018. I got an early email from my dealership, which threw me off a bit. Am I best off waiting till then (vs. an early lease turn in) and the 2019 models, or trying to get a steal on a late 2018 model? Regardless, maybe the residuals and MF will be better mid next year?
    If you don't need a car now, no reason to shop.

Hold off until your lease is up, then score a deal on an end-of-year 2018....
  • jjsilvaduran86jjsilvaduran86 Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2017
    Hello,

Can you please advise if this deal is good? They would not change the MF. I'm doing a pull back on my current BMW 328i I have 4 months left but BMW only take care of the last 3 months so total out of pocket will be $1425 instead of 1k.

Thanks
  • hot_rod1hot_rod1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

A dealership in the Bay Area, CA, offers this to me today. Is this a good deal or not for a lease?

2018 BMW 330i
    MSRP: $49,495
    Negotiated Price: $43,803 (11.50% off MSRP)
    Drive off payment: $1,700
    Residual Value: 60%
    Money Factor: 0.00192
    36 month lease

Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

Hello,

Can you please advise if this deal is good? They would not change the MF. I'm doing a pull back on my current BMW 328i I have 4 months left but BMW only take care of the last 3 months so total out of pocket will be $1425 instead of 1k.

Thanks

Boy, I hate FL car dealers. ;)
    $699 dealer fee... shewww..

So, you know the money factor is marked up ($15/mo)
    And, the dealer fee just means the discount is smaller.
    But, that's a big discount to start with.

Great residuals and big rebates make for a good lease.
    $1000 upfront and $430/mo. is a good deal for a $47K MSRP vehicle.
    I'd be willing to eat one payment to get that deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

edited December 2017
    hot_rod1 said:

Hi,

A dealership in the Bay Area, CA, offers this to me today. Is this a good deal or not for a lease?

2018 BMW 330i
    MSRP: $49,495
    Negotiated Price: $43,803 (11.50% off MSRP)
    Drive off payment: $1,700
    Residual Value: 60%
    Money Factor: 0.00192
    36 month lease

Thanks,

Money factor is marked up from .00152 base.
    What is the monthly payment quote?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hot_rod1hot_rod1 Member Posts: 2
    I'll need to ask the lease payment. Thanks.
  • johnj56johnj56 Member Posts: 55
    cliffpoz1 said:

For every $1000 increase in MSRP, how much should the monthly lease increase? 2018 340 gt 36/10. Ballpark is fine

I would not base any pricing on the MSRP pricing. Look at how much should each $1,000 in agreed upon price would add to your monthly.
    In Mid state NY looking to lease a 330x sticker 50,785. At this point just trying to determine a decent selling price before incentives. Using Edmund's it would be $1,200 under invoice. That sound super aggressive. Could this actually be a realistic fair price for a dealer and me? If it is an inappropriate question for this forum feel free to remove it. I just thought since all of us leasing need a realistic price to hit before starting our calculations. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    johnj56 said:

In Mid state NY looking to lease a 330x sticker 50,785. At this point just trying to determine a decent selling price before incentives. Using Edmund's it would be $1,200 under invoice. That sound super aggressive. Could this actually be a realistic fair price for a dealer and me? If it is an inappropriate question for this forum feel free to remove it. I just thought since all of us leasing need a realistic price to hit before starting our calculations. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Although I'm not privy to the process, Edmunds uses actual transaction data as part of calculating the TMV. I sure wouldn't go into a negotiation hoping to pay more than they suggest.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alldaymayalldaymay Member Posts: 13
    Hi,

Can you please confirm residuals for:

2018 330i xdrive sedan

24mo/10 & 12k
    36mo/10 & 12k

Thank you
    alldaymay said:

Hi,

Can you please confirm residuals for:

2018 330i xdrive sedan

24mo/10 & 12k
    36mo/10 & 12k

Thank you

67%/66% residual
    61%/60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Any idea why 330x 36/10 lease paperwork would list the residual as %58,+ %3 bump, total %61. In the end it is the same but why list it like that?
    johnj56 said:

Any idea why 330x 36/10 lease paperwork would list the residual as %58,+ %3 bump, total %61. In the end it is the same but why list it like that?

Because the base residual percentage listed is always for 15K/yr.
    That way there is no wondering (did they already add the 3%? Is it for 15K or 10K?)
    When they punch in the model and lease term, it fills in the 15K/yr percentage, so there is no question.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pavelsandropavelsandro Member Posts: 2
    It's great to find such a forum, got a lot of information, thank you guys so much!

I have received the following quote on a 36/10000 lease:
    BMW 340i xdrive, with m-sport, premium and driver assist.
    MSRP: $59215 (net price: $58220)
    Discount price: $53293.5
    Add in service upgrade: $1549 (optional)
    Price with service upgrade: $55142.5
    Rebate/Incentives: $4000
    Final Price with service upgrade: $51142.5 (it will drop to 49293.5 if I decline the upgrade)

MF: 0.00152
    Doc fee: $300
    Acquisition Fee: $925
    Cap Tax (spoke over the phone, not entirely sure what this is): $37.xx
    Tax: $2472.14 (tax rate: 10.75%)
    Tag/Reg Fee (Delaware): $469 (dealer said this is refundable if not used)

Monthly payment (0 down), walk out with just the first month payment: $617.13

Does this look ok? Is there anywhere that it could do better (e.g. doc fee and registration fee)? Thank you so much!

It's great to find such a forum, got a lot of information, thank you guys so much!

I have received the following quote on a 36/10000 lease:
    BMW 340i xdrive, with m-sport, premium and driver assist.
    MSRP: $59215 (net price: $58220)
    Discount price: $53293.5
    Add in service upgrade: $1549 (optional)
    Price with service upgrade: $55142.5
    Rebate/Incentives: $4000
    Final Price with service upgrade: $51142.5 (it will drop to 49293.5 if I decline the upgrade)

MF: 0.00152
    Doc fee: $300
    Acquisition Fee: $925
    Cap Tax (spoke over the phone, not entirely sure what this is): $37.xx
    Tax: $2472.14 (tax rate: 10.75%)
    Tag/Reg Fee (Delaware): $469 (dealer said this is refundable if not used)

Monthly payment (0 down), walk out with just the first month payment: $617.13

Does this look ok? Is there anywhere that it could do better (e.g. doc fee and registration fee)? Thank you so much!

I can't really get that to add up.
    If I add all of the fees to the $51,142 price (leaving out the tax), I get an adjusted CAP of $52,836 and a monthly price of $599/mo. (not including tax).
    Not sure how tax is collected in Delaware, but that rate seems wrong, and doesn't match up with the tax number.
    Are you in Delaware, or another state?

Anyway... on a 30,000 mile lease, why would you pay $1549 for a service upgrade? All scheduled maintenance is already included for the life of the lease. I certainly wouldn't pre-pay $1549 on the off chance that you might need brakes. When I bought a BMW in September, the maintenance upgrade (to cover brakes, etc) was only $600 for 36/36. $1649 for 48/50 (which you wouldn't need, in any case).

It looks like you have a pretty good deal working, but drop that maintenance plan, and ask them for the actual adjusted CAP cost. Also, clarify sales taxes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pavelsandropavelsandro Member Posts: 2
    Thanks a lot kyfdx.

I am in DE and the dealer is in MD, so the car needs to be registered for DE.

Thanks to your advice, I have taken out the service upgrade, the dealer said the monthly payment was calculated without the upgrade, so monthly still at $617.

The dealer couldn’t provide me with the exact adjusted cap cost because they don’t know for sure the taxes/registration in DE, 
    but they said they cannot make money from that.  The dealer said that the discounted price, money factor, doc fee, acquisition fees are all set now, just need to figure out the taxes/registration fees once I am at the dealership.

I have a Leasematic calculator with me, so will try to make sure the numbers match up.

Replying on a phone, excuse me for typos.

kyfdx said:
    It's great to find such a forum, got a lot of information, thank you guys so much! I have received the following quote on a 36/10000 lease: BMW 340i xdrive, with m-sport, premium and driver assist. MSRP: $59215 (net price: $58220) Discount price: $53293.5 Add in service upgrade: $1549 (optional) Price with service upgrade: $55142.5 Rebate/Incentives: $4000 Final Price with service upgrade: $51142.5 (it will drop to 49293.5 if I decline the upgrade) MF: 0.00152 Doc fee: $300 Acquisition Fee: $925 Cap Tax (spoke over the phone, not entirely sure what this is): $37.xx Tax: $2472.14 (tax rate: 10.75%) Tag/Reg Fee (Delaware): $469 (dealer said this is refundable if not used) Monthly payment (0 down), walk out with just the first month payment: $617.13 Does this look ok? Is there anywhere that it could do better (e.g. doc fee and registration fee)? Thank you so much!
    I can't really get that to add up. If I add all of the fees to the $51,142 price (leaving out the tax), I get an adjusted CAP of $52,836 and a monthly price of $599/mo. (not including tax). Not sure how tax is collected in Delaware, but that rate seems wrong, and doesn't match up with the tax number. Are you in Delaware, or another state? Anyway... on a 30,000 mile lease, why would you pay $1549 for a service upgrade? All scheduled maintenance is already included for the life of the lease. I certainly wouldn't pre-pay $1549 on the off chance that you might need brakes. When I bought a BMW in September, the maintenance upgrade (to cover brakes, etc) was only $600 for 36/36. $1649 for 48/50 (which you wouldn't need, in any case). It looks like you have a pretty good deal working, but drop that maintenance plan, and ask them for the actual adjusted CAP cost. Also, clarify sales taxes.

@pavelsandro

Well, that's a good story about the maintenance upgrade. Maybe, it's true.

How can they quote you a price, if they don't know how the tax is calculated? So, the $617/mo. quote doesn't include tax, either?

Good luck!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• xasxas Member Posts: 13
    lease offer $525/mo on the 330i base model with first month and dmv down. 10k/36mo term in NY. MSRP was around 42,600. How does it sound?
    edited December 2017
    As an update, I did get a deal that I am happy with. MY18 330x
    MSRP $50,785
    Sale Price $46,690
    incentive ttl $6,000
    TTL cap cost $40,690
    MF .00152
    res 61%
    36/10K
    Taxes up front, monthly $380.
    I am happy so Signing off on this.
    johnj56 said:

As an update, I did get a deal that I am happy with. MY18 330x
    MSRP $50,785
    Sale Price $46,690
    incentive ttl $6,000
    TTL cap cost $40,690
    MF .00152
    res 61%
    36/10K
    Taxes up front, monthly $380.
    I am happy so Signing off on this.

Congrats! Looks solid

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ibanezmanibanezman Member Posts: 15
    What are the MF, Residual and available incentives for a MY18 340x for a 36/10K? Also, is a target fo 7-8% off MSRP realistic in addition to the incentives?
  • socalnewguy83socalnewguy83 Member Posts: 31
    MF, Res for a 2018 BMW 330"E" RWD 24/10 and 36/10, so cal.
    ibanezman said:

What are the MF, Residual and available incentives for a MY18 340x for a 36/10K? Also, is a target fo 7-8% off MSRP realistic in addition to the incentives?

.00152 and 61%
    $3000 lease credit

Yes, 7% off sticker, before incentives, is a good target

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

MF, Res for a 2018 BMW 330"E" RWD 24/10 and 36/10, so cal.

.00152 and 67% / 61%
    $3000 lease credit
    $3000 iPerformance lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mac_attackmac_attack Member Posts: 87
    Love this forum! Thanks in advance.

in North Carolina.
    Looking for MF/RV and any other tidbits I should know for:

BMW 340i

BMW 330i

Thank you!
  • katskillkatskill Member Posts: 4
    BMW 320i xdrive 2018 with premium package.
    MF & residual for NJ please.
    Offered 36mos/10k for 475/mo - zero down.
    is that good?

Love this forum! Thanks in advance.

in North Carolina.
    Looking for MF/RV and any other tidbits I should know for:

BMW 340i

BMW 330i

Thank you!

.00152 MF and 58% residual for 36/15
    $3000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

katskill said:

BMW 320i xdrive 2018 with premium package.
    MF & residual for NJ please.
    Offered 36mos/10k for 475/mo - zero down.
    is that good?

.00152 MF and 61% residual for 36/10
    $3000 lease credit.

We'd need a lot more information on your deal to form an opinion.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• chrisk213chrisk213 Member Posts: 8
    Hello
    Please let me know if this is a good deal

chrisk213 said:

MF is marked up from the base rate of .00152

And, we discourage large down payments on a lease - would you pre-pay rent on an apartment to save $50/mo? That money is at risk of being lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

10% off sticker is a positive, however.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

chrisk213 said:

MF is marked up from the base rate of .00152

And, we discourage large down payments on a lease - would you pre-pay rent on an apartment to save $50/mo? That money is at risk of being lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

10% off sticker is a positive, however.
    Hello
    Thank you for your reply.

I just wanted to pay drive off, which the salesperson told me it was $2500 for the drive off. I didnt want to downpay, just pay drive off.
    Also I asked if the MF could be lowered to .00152 and he said the sales manager declined.

So, for a car at this MSRP, what would be considered a good deal?
    Please reply.
    @chrisk213

The money factor markup is adding about $25/mo. to the monthly payment.
    That's $900 over the term of the lease. You have to balance that against the $6100 discount they are giving from MSRP. Which is pretty darn good, especially when coupled with the $4500 in rebates.

They ask for $2500 upfront, because it's a nice round number, and it makes the payment lower, which helps sell the deal. This deal is pretty good, but you can structure the upfront however you want it. So, if you only want to pay $1000 at signing, the payment will be about $574/mo.

That part is entirely up to you, the dealer really couldn't care less.

I think it's a good deal as it sits, but that doesn't mean you can't ask for less.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• juicyjay1juicyjay1 Member Posts: 1
    I should of done research first... tell me what I could of gotten?
    2018 330i xdrive, msrp 51,280
    cap cost reduction: 4500
    res value: 31,280
    depreciation amount 15,840
    rent charge 5,983
    total base m payments 21,823
    606/m before tax.
    0 down 10k miles per year

What would of been a good price?
    Felt like the dealer lied to me a lot.
    juicyjay1 said:

I should of done research first... tell me what I could of gotten?
    2018 330i xdrive, msrp 51,280
    cap cost reduction: 4500
    res value: 31,280
    depreciation amount 15,840
    rent charge 5,983
    total base m payments 21,823
    606/m before tax.
    0 down 10k miles per year

What would of been a good price?
    Felt like the dealer lied to me a lot.

What state is this?

.00152 and 61%
    $3000 lease credit

If the $4500 includes the lease credit, then you could have saved some money there; we suggest you target 7% off sticker, before applying the incentives.

If you felt like the dealer wasn't being honest with you, you should have walked.

Consider this a lesson learned; in three years, come back and talk to us first before making a deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bijibo23bijibo23 Member Posts: 15
    Can you please confirm the January MF and residual for a 2018 BMW M3 for NJ? Thank you in advance.
  • akapl2yakapl2y Member Posts: 15
    Can you please provide the MF and Residual for a 2018 320i for 36 mos 12k/15k? Also, are there any current incentives or MSD available? I live in FL. Thanks in advance.
    bijibo23 said:

Can you please confirm the January MF and residual for a 2018 BMW M3 for NJ? Thank you in advance.

.00152 and 58% for 36/15
    $1000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

2018 BMW 340 M Sport

North Carolina

-what discounts on pricing are there?

MF
    RV

any other things to look at?

Thank you!

2018 BMW 340 M Sport

North Carolina

MF
    RV

Thank you!

.00152 and 58% for 36/15
    $1000 lease credit

We suggest you target 7% off MSRP, before incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

2018 BMW 340 M Sport

North Carolina

MF
    RV

Thank you!

.00152 and 58% for 36/15
    $1000 lease credit

---

Thanks!
    Meant to ask for 36/12.

Unless you suggest 15K miles being a better deal?

Michaell said:

2018 BMW 340 M Sport

North Carolina

MF
    RV

Thank you!

.00152 and 58% for 36/15
    $1000 lease credit

---

Thanks!
    Meant to ask for 36/12.

Unless you suggest 15K miles being a better deal?
    Add 2% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• daptekdaptek Member Posts: 141
    Looking for numbers on 330 or 340. What works best 30/36 months? Incentives? I am in Orlando, Fl.
    daptek said:

Looking for numbers on 330 or 340. What works best 30/36 months? Incentives? I am in Orlando, Fl.

36/15
    .00152 MF and 58% residual
    $3000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• daptekdaptek Member Posts: 141
    Thank you.  What about 12k miles?  That’s all I need.
    daptek said:

Thank you.  What about 12k miles?  That’s all I need.

60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator