Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

CRUISE CONTROL AND LEFT AND RIGHT BRAKE LIGHTS NOT WORKING

geobobbiegeobobbie Member Posts: 2
edited December 2017 in Hyundai
I have replaced the stop light switch and the center brake light is working. The 15 Amp fuse for the stop lights is good. Both left and right bulbs are good. Can anyone help me PLEASE!!!!!

Comments

• fyurgirlfyurgirl Member Posts: 1
    I have the same issues. I’ve replaced the left brake light probably 6 times. The right side 2 times. The cruise control is working now after clock spring replaced. Now the car won’t go back to English. It’s stuck in French. The button on the steering wheel that you use to change the language doesn’t operate. I’ve had the left side buttons replaced prior to the clock spring issue. The right side buttons work intermittently. I’ve contacted Hyundai consumer assurance. Or whatever they’re called and described every ridiculous issue I’ve had with the car since day one. The last issue 3 days ago is the radio display went black. But it suddenly started working again today. Electrical issues? Who knows.