Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

1789101113»

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

I assume the $1507 is irrelevant to the lease and that would be if I'd purchase it?
    If that's the case then my math above would be correct, but would be without the acquisition fee being accounted for? So I'd be looking to get the MF down and negotiate that $26,612 down further?

edit: FYI $391 is the monthly payment including taxes

I'm not 100% certain that the MF is .002713 - generally, MF is only shown to 5 decimal places. And, until we get the right adjusted cap cost, it's hard to reverse engineer that number.

Yes, you'll want to bargain hard on the selling price. Then, add the $299 doc fee and the $595 acquisition fee to that price to get the adjusted cap cost.

Pay the tag and title fee up front, as those are non-taxable government fees. Plus, the first month's payment.
    'Thank you again for your interest i the Honda CRV AWD. We are trying to be VERY transparent by showing you the actual worksheet - Here is the worksheet we sent to you - Pricing includes sales tax. Acquisition fee is INCLUDED in these figures - All Honda financial leases have this fee.'

So I wonder if now we can reverse engineer to get that .00271 MF?
    When I did the calculations, and told you that I was within $1 of the dealer quote, I used the .00210 MF.

I still don't understand the tax amount - can you do some research with the state department of revenue website to determine how WI taxes a lease?

If it's against the entire selling price - and I really don't think it should be - then the tax amount should be closer to $1500. If it's the sum of the payments that gets taxed, then the tax amount should be closer to $700.

They are being pretty transparent - politely ask them how the tax amount was calculated. You want to make sure you understand every number that goes into the payment calculation.
    What I posted was in reference to the image of the worksheet I had posted above with the $391 monthly payment. It's essentially $369/month $391 includes tax on that at 5.66%. I think I just have to figure out how they get to $369.

With the adjusted sales price of $26,612 which they're saying includes the acquisition fee and what not.

The $1507 tax in that example is against the complete cost for a purchase I believe.
    Use this link to build your own payment calculator:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• alfstinky1alfstinky1 Member Posts: 92
    Leased a 2017 CRV LX AWD 39/12 zero down (Honda lease)1400 upfront to include bank,399 doc,dmv, 1st month. $299 including NYC tax and they threw in wheel locks and nitrogen tires. Extended my current crv lease one month hoping for Honda to start a program but they won't budge and the dealer says they are having a hard time moving 2017 inventory. They moved $250 of the cap from their last offer a month ago. Good luck to all and Happy Thanksgiving!

Leased a 2017 CRV LX AWD 39/12 zero down (Honda lease)1400 upfront to include bank,399 doc,dmv, 1st month. $299 including NYC tax and they threw in wheel locks and nitrogen tires. Extended my current crv lease one month hoping for Honda to start a program but they won't budge and the dealer says they are having a hard time moving 2017 inventory. They moved $250 of the cap from their last offer a month ago. Good luck to all and Happy Thanksgiving!

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• lairdwdlairdwd Member Posts: 56
    edited November 2017

Yeah, I feel for the Honda sales guys. But give credit to Honda - they put a superior product out there, and are able to get the higher MF. We were in a similar situation, trying to wait out Honda. It actually caused two tires to fall under excessive wear and tear. Fortunately, Honda is very consumer friendly on lease inspection, and at least at that time tires were (are?) covered by the $500 allowance. It was a tough decision not to re-up, but we recouped the $350 lease termination fee in 2 months, and decided to make the switch to Subaru.

FYI - for comparison we got a tricked out Subaru Premium 2.5i with all weather package and eyesight safety features for $247/mo + 15/mo MA tax on a 3/36. (OTD was $742 and included $299 doc, $262 first month + $170 TTL). These features are essentially on par with the CR-V EX trim, which would have been roughly $150/mo more.

So far we love the Forester. It gets top reviews for short and elderly drivers. Check, and check for my situation. The safety features and collision avoidance technology are fabulous. Plus the Subaru is 'real' 4 wheel drive, not the quasi 4 wheel drive of Honda. I know for a fact that CR-V can do very poorly in the snow.

My only gripe so far are with the crappy OEM tires, which I suspect may not last the life of the lease, and tires aren't part of excessive wear and tear - at least per Subaru online information. That's ok though, I found a way to get 4 new tires all the way around for around $200 installed, so factored that into the deal and still came out way ahead.

lairdwd said:

Yeah, I feel for the Honda sales guys. But give credit to Honda - they put a superior product out there, and are able to get the higher MF. We were in a similar situation, trying to wait out Honda. It actually caused two tires to fall under excessive wear and tear. Fortunately, Honda is very consumer friendly on lease inspection, and at least at that time tires were (are?) covered by the $500 allowance. It was a tough decision not to re-up, but we recouped the $350 lease termination fee in 2 months, and decided to make the switch to Subaru.

FYI - for comparison we got a tricked out Subaru Premium 2.5i with all weather package and eyesight safety features for $247/mo + 15/mo MA tax on a 3/36. (OTD was $742 and included $299 doc, $262 first month + $170 TTL). These features are essentially on par with the CR-V EX trim, which would have been roughly $150/mo more.

So far we love the Forester. It gets top reviews for short and elderly drivers. Check, and check for my situation. The safety features and collision avoidance technology are fabulous. Plus the Subaru is 'real' 4 wheel drive, not the quasi 4 wheel drive of Honda. I know for a fact that CR-V can do very poorly in the snow.

My only gripe so far are with the crappy OEM tires, which I suspect may not last the life of the lease, and tires aren't part of excessive wear and tear - at least per Subaru online information. That's ok though, I found a way to get 4 new tires all the way around for around $200 installed, so factored that into the deal and still came out way ahead.

Sounds like a good choice - the CR-V is massively popular, and I'll admit to being surprised as to how long Honda Finance has been able to keep the MF so high. But, some folks will only drive Hondas, which I respect.

Regarding Subaru OEM tires, the Bridgestones on my wife's Outback lasted just over 2.5 years and 23,000 miles before I had to replace them a couple weeks ago.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jdmdc5jdmdc5 Member Posts: 67
    Hi Guys,

Wife is looking at a 2017 CR-V EX-L AWD in NY With and without NAV
    36 Months
    12k Miles/Year
    Residual and MF?
    Incentives?

Thank you as always
    jdmdc5 said:

Hi Guys,

Wife is looking at a 2017 CR-V EX-L AWD in NY With and without NAV
    36 Months
    12k Miles/Year
    Residual and MF?
    Incentives?

Thank you as always

.00200 and 61% (w/o Nav) or 60% (w/ Nav)
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• albert72albert72 Member Posts: 200
    edited November 2017
    Can I get the MF and Residual for a 2017 CRV Touring All Wheel Drive? 3/30

Thanks,
    albert72 said:

Thanks,

No 10K allowance from Honda - 36/12 numbers are .00200 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• albert72albert72 Member Posts: 200
    Michaell said:

albert72 said:

Thanks,

No 10K allowance from Honda - 36/12 numbers are .00200 and 58%
    Thank you
  • dg144290dg144290 Member Posts: 1
    Hi - I'm new here. I don't know what MF means, or what the numbers are that you provide. I have been debating between a 2017 CRV Ex-L and a Subaru Forester 2.5i Limited or Outback Premium. The Outback is more expensive than the CRV, so I think that's out. But it is a real toss up between the other two. I think it really depends on price. I was wondering when you think we would be seeing 2017 pre-owned models of the CRV or Forester at the dealerships. Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    dg144290 said:

Hi - I'm new here. I don't know what MF means, or what the numbers are that you provide. I have been debating between a 2017 CRV Ex-L and a Subaru Forester 2.5i Limited or Outback Premium. The Outback is more expensive than the CRV, so I think that's out. But it is a real toss up between the other two. I think it really depends on price. I was wondering when you think we would be seeing 2017 pre-owned models of the CRV or Forester at the dealerships. Thank you in advance!

If you are leasing, the Forester should be substantially cheaper than the CR-V.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tchris555tchris555 Member Posts: 32
    Hi - 2017 Honda CR-V EX AWD, RV, MF, any lease cash offers or incentives in NJ for December? for 36/12 or 36/10k. thank you.
    tchris555 said:

Hi - 2017 Honda CR-V EX AWD, RV, MF, any lease cash offers or incentives in NJ for December? for 36/12 or 36/10k. thank you.

.00200 and 61% for 36/12
    No 10K allowance from Honda

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rcld3rcld3 Member Posts: 39
    We have three payments left on our 2015 Odyssey EX (Current payoff 19,800, right at trade in market value)and are considering a CRV or pilot lease. We are way over miles at 43K but our local dealership covers that as long as we buy/lease from them. They also sell VW's. I know my basic end of lease options but I'm curious to know your thoughts about buying it and then trading w a dealer in the event we determine to part with Honda or just give us the option of shopping nearby Honda dealers for best pricing (but still avoid the mileage overage charges). Looking for something we can get into for less than $380/month. For the sake of discussion, life is changing and we won't be traveling nearly as far or often so mileage shouldn't be an issue moving forward. Thanks for any guidance you can offer.
    rcld3 said:

We have three payments left on our 2015 Odyssey EX (Current payoff 19,800, right at trade in market value)and are considering a CRV or pilot lease. We are way over miles at 43K but our local dealership covers that as long as we buy/lease from them. They also sell VW's. I know my basic end of lease options but I'm curious to know your thoughts about buying it and then trading w a dealer in the event we determine to part with Honda or just give us the option of shopping nearby Honda dealers for best pricing (but still avoid the mileage overage charges). Looking for something we can get into for less than $380/month. For the sake of discussion, life is changing and we won't be traveling nearly as far or often so mileage shouldn't be an issue moving forward. Thanks for any guidance you can offer.

CR-Vs and Pilots don't lease very well. Maybe, you'll squeeze a CR-V in for that price, but maybe not, depending on trim required.

You don't have to buy the car first to trade it. The dealer can call for the payoff, just like any car that you own. However, be aware that the payoff may be different for you, a Honda dealer or another brand's dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jacobcojacobco Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    My wife and I are looking to getting a 2017/2018 CR-V Touring here in Denver, CO. What is the current MF, Residual that we can go off of? Also should we expect being able to get the 10% MSRP ?

36/12 **
    jacobco said:

My wife and I are looking to getting a 2017/2018 CR-V Touring here in Denver, CO. What is the current MF, Residual that we can go off of? Also should we expect being able to get the 10% MSRP ?

36/12 **

2017 - .00200 and 58%

We don’t track pricing – use the “make / model / year” tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

2018 CR-V lease thread is here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49272/honda/cr-v/2018-honda-cr-v-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• norrentnorrent Member Posts: 37
    Please help provide the residual for 36mo/12k and 36mo/15k on the below vehicles and help confirm if MF (0.002) is the same for all.

2017 CR-V EX w/ and w/o Nav
    2017 CR-V EX-L w/ and w/o Nav
    2017 CR-V Touring

Thanks!
    norrent said:

Please help provide the residual for 36mo/12k and 36mo/15k on the below vehicles and help confirm if MF (0.002) is the same for all.

2017 CR-V Touring

Thanks!

.00200 MF
    The EX doesn't come with NAV
    36/15
    EX/EXL: 59% residual
    EXLNAV: 58% residual
    Touring: 56% residual

Add 2% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Please help provide the residual for 36mo/12k and 36mo/15k on the below vehicles and help confirm if MF (0.002) is the same for all. 2017 CR-V EX w/ and w/o Nav 2017 CR-V EX-L w/ and w/o Nav 2017 CR-V Touring Thanks!
    .00200 MF The EX doesn't come with NAV 36/15 EX/EXL: 59% residual EXLNAV: 58% residual Touring: 56% residual Add 2% for 12K/yr
    Are those accurate for NJ? And any rebates/lease cash in NJ? Thanks as always. 
    tchris555 said:

kyfdx said:

norrent said:

2017 CR-V Touring

Thanks!

.00200 MF
    The EX doesn't come with NAV
    36/15
    EX/EXL: 59% residual
    EXLNAV: 58% residual
    Touring: 56% residual

Add 2% for 12K/yr

Are those accurate for NJ? And any rebates/lease cash in NJ? Thanks as always. 

Honda numbers are national.

No incentives; CR-V is way too popular, still.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pandaxoxpandaxox Member Posts: 24
    I have several questions. Please help. I really don't understand the "vehicle jargon" i.e. MF and other things associated with a lease, so please break it down in layman's terms. Currently I am leasing ( for the first time, and leased it in a hurry...not knowing much, and HATE the car buying/leasing process) a Honda CRV EX 2015. Price negotiated down to $25,740 at the time- in Feb 2015. Paid $1,000 down, and my payments are $322/mo with 4 payments left and a $350 turn-in fee, if not purchasing said CRV. Residual value is $17,988. I'm getting letters to turn my lease in early to get a better deal. less money....blah, blah. blah... Turn in date is March 5, 2018. I am comfortable paying approx. $300/mo with the same terms. I'm in 06032.

1. Was that a good deal? Should I go for the EARLY turn-in lease, to lease or purchase or will they roll those payments owed into the next purchase or lease? I don't want to get ripped off. I can wait.

2.Is the end of the year the BEST time to lease or buy, or the end of the month or quarter is the same?

3. Do you think it's possible to get a similar LEASE for either a CRV EX 2017, or 2018 with the typical EX package?

4. If I were to purchase a CRV 2017-18, what is a reasonable negotiated price?...i.e. 10% off sticker, or more? I don't want any BS. I can haggle , but hate it. The reason I'm considering leasing (perhaps, buying in 2020) is that an automatic FOOT trunk release is VERY appealing to me, as are CLOTH seats. If anyone knows of local (CT) places that can install foot trunk release (after purchase) into the EX model, I would really appreciate it.

5. It's a lot of questions but I would really appreciate your answers. Thanks.
    pandaxox said:

I have several questions. Please help. I really don't understand the "vehicle jargon" i.e. MF and other things associated with a lease, so please break it down in layman's terms. Currently I am leasing ( for the first time, and leased it in a hurry...not knowing much, and HATE the car buying/leasing process) a Honda CRV EX 2015. Price negotiated down to $25,740 at the time- in Feb 2015. Paid $1,000 down, and my payments are $322/mo with 4 payments left and a $350 turn-in fee, if not purchasing said CRV. Residual value is $17,988. I'm getting letters to turn my lease in early to get a better deal. less money....blah, blah. blah... Turn in date is March 5, 2018. I am comfortable paying approx. $300/mo with the same terms. I'm in 06032.

1. Was that a good deal? Should I go for the EARLY turn-in lease, to lease or purchase or will they roll those payments owed into the next purchase or lease? I don't want to get ripped off. I can wait.

2.Is the end of the year the BEST time to lease or buy, or the end of the month or quarter is the same?

3. Do you think it's possible to get a similar LEASE for either a CRV EX 2017, or 2018 with the typical EX package?

4. If I were to purchase a CRV 2017-18, what is a reasonable negotiated price?...i.e. 10% off sticker, or more? I don't want any BS. I can haggle , but hate it. The reason I'm considering leasing (perhaps, buying in 2020) is that an automatic FOOT trunk release is VERY appealing to me, as are CLOTH seats. If anyone knows of local (CT) places that can install foot trunk release (after purchase) into the EX model, I would really appreciate it.

5. It's a lot of questions but I would really appreciate your answers. Thanks.

1) Yes, your current deal was good. There is no Honda sponsored early turn-in program, and the new CR-V does not lease well. No incentive to go in now.

2) End of the year is best, all else being equal (which, it never is). The best time to lease is when you need another vehicle, and not before.

3) Not a chance

4) We don't track pricing. An automatic tailgate is either part of the equipment, or it isn't. If that's a dealbreaker, look for a vehicle that includes it.

5) $18,000 seems like a pretty good price for a 2015 CR-V. If you like it, I'd consider buying it when your lease is up. The payments for four years will be less than the lease payment on a new CR-V. Either that, or shop for a different make/model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pandaxoxpandaxox Member Posts: 24

I just got back from a Honda Dealer and found out that I can have an automatic tailgate installed by the dealer after purchase for approx. $450 on the CRV EX 2018. This way, I can have both, cloth seats and an automatic tailgate! I will most likely BUY the 2018 EX.

I will check IF the value of my current leased 2015 CRV EX is more than the residual $18,000. I only have 17k miles on it and it's in excellent condition, with floor and seat covers.... :)

Correct me if I'm wrong: If the value of my leased CRV now is more than the residual ($18,000 in March 2018) it should work in MY favor for the 2018 purchase NOW ?...or should I still wait until March 2018?

Thank you for answering my questions. I really appreciate it.
    pandaxox said:

I just got back from a Honda Dealer and found out that I can have an automatic tailgate installed by the dealer after purchase for approx. $450 on the CRV EX 2018. This way, I can have both, cloth seats and an automatic tailgate! I will most likely BUY the 2018 EX.

I will check IF the value of my current leased 2015 CRV EX is more than the residual $18,000. I only have 17k miles on it and it's in excellent condition, with floor and seat covers.... :)

Correct me if I'm wrong: If the value of my leased CRV now is more than the residual ($18,000 in March 2018) it should work in MY favor for the 2018 purchase NOW ?...or should I still wait until March 2018?

Thank you for answering my questions. I really appreciate it.

The residual in March is not the same as the payoff amount is now. You'll be better off waiting

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• budsdadbudsdad Member Posts: 54
    Could I get the CRV LX NUMBERS FOR 12/36 and 15/36? Zip of 54880, thanks
    budsdad said:

Could I get the CRV LX NUMBERS FOR 12/36 and 15/36? Zip of 54880, thanks

.00200 MF and 61%/59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I am seeing specials with 10k in NJ. Any thoughts on the MF/RV compared to the 12k numbers?
    tchris555 said:

I am seeing specials with 10k in NJ. Any thoughts on the MF/RV compared to the 12k numbers?

Add 1% to the 12K residual for 10K.

We've heard that 10K leases are available in the greater NYC area.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pollie00pollie00 Member Posts: 57
    Are they still supporting leasing the 2017? If so RV/MF and any lease cash on the Touring AWD for 36/12k in Iowa?
    pollie00 said:

Are they still supporting leasing the 2017? If so RV/MF and any lease cash on the Touring AWD for 36/12k in Iowa?

.00200 MF and 57% residual

No lease cash that we see.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• player91389player91389 Member Posts: 11
    If someone could please provide Numbers and incentives on 2017 CRV EXL in New York. Thank you in advance!

If someone could please provide Numbers and incentives on 2017 CRV EXL in New York. Thank you in advance!

.00200 and 58% for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• player91389player91389 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

.00200 and 58% for 36/15
    Sorry , I should’ve specified that I need 36 months 12k a year

Michaell said:

.00200 and 58% for 36/15
    Sorry , I should’ve specified that I need 36 months 12k a year
    Add 2% to the residual for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sdhalpernsdhalpern Member Posts: 8
    Now that we’re in early 18, What sort of discount off MSRP do you think I could secure on a 2017 touring or EX-L? 12%? More? Thanks for your help! 
    sdhalpern said:

Now that we’re in early 18, What sort of discount off MSRP do you think I could secure on a 2017 touring or EX-L? 12%? More? Thanks for your help! 

We don't track pricing.

The pricing discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/44021/honda/cr-v/2017-honda-cr-v-deals-and-prices#latest

Also, click on the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds pricing tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ahunter1385ahunter1385 Member Posts: 25
    Hello, what is the MMF and RV for Touring AWD 36/15k in OH?

Hello, what is the MMF and RV for Touring AWD 36/15k in OH?

55% and .00200

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kawaiiguy87kawaiiguy87 Member Posts: 3
    Good evening, I am trying to figure out how much a lease of a 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD would be here in Oahu, Hawaii. I am looking to find out the residual value and MF as well. They are stating the MSRP of the car is $29,295 but are asking $32,390. I have a trade worth $4300 and owe $7143 on it. The dealerships out here are confusing me pretty hard.

Good evening, I am trying to figure out how much a lease of a 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD would be here in Oahu, Hawaii. I am looking to find out the residual value and MF as well. They are stating the MSRP of the car is $29,295 but are asking $32,390. I have a trade worth $4300 and owe $7143 on it. The dealerships out here are confusing me pretty hard.

.00220 MF and 56% residual

That's going to be very expensive to lease. They are asking MSRP, plus adding on your negative equity. Well over $500/mo, I'll guess.

You would probably be better off driving your car until it's paid off.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kizarmekizarme Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    Hello, I would like the MF and residual for 2018 CR-V LX AWD in WI.

Edit: 12,000 miles, 36 months.
    kizarme said:

Hello, I would like the MF and residual for 2018 CR-V LX AWD in WI.

Edit: 12,000 miles, 36 months.

.00220 and 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ndep2017ndep2017 Member Posts: 1
    I'm confused as to what this .00220 numbers are? How much is a lease on a 2018 EX 2WD with $0 down
    ndep2017 said:

I'm confused as to what this .00220 numbers are? How much is a lease on a 2018 EX 2WD with $0 down

.00220 is the money factor. It governs the finance portion of the lease payment

No one can tell you a payment. It depends on the selling price you negotiate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• caradenino289caradenino289 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2023

Hello, I would like the MF and residual for 2020 CR-V EXL AWD in NY Zip code 11752.

Edit: 10,000 miles, 36 months.

Hello, I would like the MF and residual for 2020 CR-V EXL AWD in NY Zip code 11752.

Edit: 10,000 miles, 36 months.

We do not have any lease programs for used or CPO vehicles.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator