Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Lincoln Navigator and Navigator L Lease Questions

drewpark21drewpark21 Member Posts: 42
edited May 2018 in Lincoln
Hi!

Researching the new 2018 Navigator and Navigator L. What is the MF and residual for the Reserve and Black Label Models (15K, 36 months) in the Northwest?

Thank you!

Comments

• drewpark21drewpark21 Member Posts: 42
    Are these numbers not available now?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

Hi!

Researching the new 2018 Navigator and Navigator L. What is the MF and residual for the Reserve and Black Label Models (15K, 36 months) in the Northwest?

Thank you!

53% residual
    2.00% APR

All models

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks!

A dealer mentioned that Ford is offering 62% for 26 months? Can you confirm? If so, would it be 2% APR on it too?

Thanks!

A dealer mentioned that Ford is offering 62% for 26 months? Can you confirm? If so, would it be 2% APR on it too?

24 months: 62% residual
    1.50% APR

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 909motoring909motoring Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2017
    Hello, can I please get 10/36 10/39 for 2018 Navigator reg. 2wd Premier & Select.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

Hello, can I please get 10/36 10/39 for 2018 Navigator reg. 2wd Premier & Select.

36/10 - 56% and 2.00%
    39/10 - 54% and 2.25%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• stratapropstrataprop Member Posts: 19
    Please let me know MF or APR and residual for Lincoln Navigator AWD 2018 36 months and 10/12/15 miles. Thanks.

Please let me know MF or APR and residual for Lincoln Navigator AWD 2018 36 months and 10/12/15 miles. Thanks.

2.00% and 56% / 55% / 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• rphoulihanrphoulihan Member Posts: 27
    Do you know MF/APR and residual for 2018 Lincoln Navigator Reserve for the 36/39 month on the higher mileage options 16.5/18/19.5?

Thanks!

Do you know MF/APR and residual for 2018 Lincoln Navigator Reserve for the 36/39 month on the higher mileage options 16.5/18/19.5?

Thanks!

36 months is the preferred term in January - 1.25% and 52% / 51% / 50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited January 2018
    Thanks! Any changes on MF/APR for 36/39 and residual on the lower mileage from previous post in December 2017? Can i expect this on a factory order? Do you know when the drop dead date is on factory order for 2018 model?

Thanks again!
    edited January 2018

Thanks! Any changes on MF/APR for 36/39 and residual on the lower mileage from previous post in December 2017? Can i expect this on a factory order? Do you know when the drop dead date is on factory order for 2018 model?

Thanks again!

The only thing that changes with lower mileage allowance is the residual.
    Add 1% for every 1500 mi/yr difference

No info on ordering

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Does anyone know what the wiggle room is off MSRP (looking at a Reserve ~$91K MSRP).
    Thanks.

Does anyone know what the wiggle room is off MSRP (looking at a Reserve ~$91K MSRP).
    Thanks.

Click on the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds pricing tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Saw this on Lincoln website. Does this apply to non L model and are these lease terms?

Saw this on Lincoln website. Does this apply to non L model and are these lease terms?

I don't know anything about it... other than it says L models
    And, those are purchase incentives, not lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited January 2018
    Per Lincoln:
    All Lincoln Black Label vehicles come with four-year/50,000- mile premium maintenance plan, covering all recommended service and wear items with complimentary pickup and delivery within an extended 50-mile radius.*

If leasing would it only make sense for a 48 month lease on this vehicle? If so what is the MF and RV for this on 15k miles? Would this give me a better chance at market value being more than or at least comparable to RV?

Thanks

Per Lincoln:
    All Lincoln Black Label vehicles come with four-year/50,000- mile premium maintenance plan, covering all recommended service and wear items with complimentary pickup and delivery within an extended 50-mile radius.*

If leasing would it only make sense for a 48 month lease on this vehicle? If so what is the MF and RV for this on 15k miles? Would this give me a better chance at market value being more than or at least comparable to RV?

Thanks

If you get a 48/15 lease, you'll be out of warranty/maintenance for 10K miles.
    I don't see how the warranty affects your decision on length of term.
    Black Label
    48/15 residual = 44%
    48/15 APR = 4.25% APR

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited January 2018
    Wow ... APR goes from 1.25 to 4.25 from 36 months to 48 months. Where's the sweet spot on black label and reserve model? I like the 44% residual but in reality is that a benefit for buying off lease? That said I'll likely drive for less than 15k miles/yr .... realistically 10-12k. One of my goals is to match market value with residual value to buy off lease while having the company cover half lease payments for the term. Assuming worst i can get X Plan pricing and best i can get A/Z Plan pricing what's the best course of action?

Wow ... APR goes from 1.25 to 4.25 from 36 months to 48 months. Where's the sweet spot on black label and reserve model? I like the 44% residual but in reality is that a benefit for buying off lease? That said I'll likely drive for less than 15k miles/yr .... realistically 10-12k. One of my goals is to match market value with residual value to buy off lease while having the company cover half lease payments for the term. Assuming worst i can get X Plan pricing and best i can get A/Z Plan pricing what's the best course of action?

If your goal is to buy it out, then I don't have an answer for you, as I have no idea what it will be worth at lease end.

No point in having a high residual, if the payment isn't low, if your goal is to purchase it, at lease end. I'd stick with 36 or 39 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi,

What are the numbers for 15,000 miles, 36 months:
    1. AWD, Reserve

Any lease cash/incentives available?

Thank you!

Hi,

1. AWD, Reserve

Thank you!

1.25% and 53%

No lease incentives, that we see

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Hi,

1. AWD, Reserve

Thank you!

1.25% and 53%

No lease incentives, that we see
    Thank you!
    The dealer is offering a $4,000 discount. Can that discount be added to a X-Plan discount?

The dealer is offering a $4,000 discount. Can that discount be added to a X-Plan discount?

Can't tell you anything about that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Any changes on the 36 and 39 month 15k mile lease expected for February? Looking at Black Label and Reserve.

Any changes on the 36 and 39 month 15k mile lease expected for February? Looking at Black Label and Reserve.

Residuals definitely won't change before April.
    Otherwise, current program is scheduled through April, but will probably update in February. No way to know if it will change, or not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• doctorg24doctorg24 Member Posts: 15
    Would you please post the MF/residual on a 2018 Lincoln Navigator L Black Label for 36mo/12k?

Thank you!
    doctorg24 said:

Would you please post the MF/residual on a 2018 Lincoln Navigator L Black Label for 36mo/12k?

Thank you!

1.50% APR
    55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kycarshopper94kycarshopper94 Member Posts: 7
    What is the rough A/Z plan pricing on 2018 Navigator Select 4X4 base MSRP 78710

What is the rough A/Z plan pricing on 2018 Navigator Select 4X4 base MSRP 78710

We don't track pricing, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Any updates on RV/MF for Reserve and Black Label at 36 & 39 / 15k?

Any updates on RV/MF for Reserve and Black Label at 36 & 39 / 15k?

36/15
    Reserve - 1.25% and 53%
    Black Label - 1.50% and 53%

39/15
    Reserve - 1.90% and 52%
    Black Label - 2.15% and 52%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• drjcw24drjcw24 Member Posts: 1
    Any updates for the March RV/MF for Black Label 36/15k? Thanks!
    drjcw24 said:

Any updates for the March RV/MF for Black Label 36/15k? Thanks!

1.75% and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gordonf238gordonf238 Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2018
    Hi. Looking to lease 2018 Navigator Select L 4x4 for 39mos/15k miles. Could you please provide me with the residual and money factor? Zip 10533. Many thanks!

Hi. Looking to lease 2018 Navigator Select L 4x4 for 39mos/15k miles. Could you please provide me with the residual and money factor? Zip 10533. Many thanks!

52% residual
    2.22% APR

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• emmeluetemmeluet Member Posts: 11
    Hi!
    Looking to lease Navigator Reserve 4x4. Can you provide me with RV and mf for 24 and 36 months, 10 and 12k miles? Zip 08057.
    The one quote I received is .8% 24 month, 1.58% 36 month. RV for 36 month approx 56%. They didn't give me the 24 month RV.
    Do you think it's better to wait until April?
    Thanks!
    emmeluet said:

Hi!
    Looking to lease Navigator Reserve 4x4. Can you provide me with RV and mf for 24 and 36 months, 10 and 12k miles? Zip 08057.
    The one quote I received is .8% 24 month, 1.58% 36 month. RV for 36 month approx 56%. They didn't give me the 24 month RV.
    Do you think it's better to wait until April?
    Thanks!

I agree with the numbers provided

63% for 24/12

You should lease the car when you need it; it's fruitless to try to time the market.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi again,

Navigator Select L 4x4
    Msrp $93820
    Negotiated price: $88732
    Zip code 08057

They haven't given me any numbers other than monthly payment of $1229. When pick up car, the payment would be $1648 (first month + tags). This includes a trade in of $7000. Does this sound around right?

What should I expect to pay without the $7000 trade in?

Thank you so much again. We are trying to decide against the Navigator and Lexus LX 570.
    Sorry, the above is for 36/12
    emmeluet said:

Sorry, the above is for 36/12

1.58% APR
    55% residual
    (verify these numbers with the dealer)

Payment seems high with $7000 upfront.

To calculate a payment, you need the adjusted CAP cost.
    That's the selling price plus all additions, (tax, acq.fee, dealer fees), minus your downpayment.
    That is also where the garbage gets hidden. So, get an itemization.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Does the mf depend on dealer location? The quote is from PA, and quoted APR is 2.58%
    emmeluet said:

Does the mf depend on dealer location? The quote is from PA, and quoted APR is 2.58%

It's possible that it could be different. There are multiple regions, and we only have the numbers for one of them.

Because it's exactly 1% higher than what we show, makes me think it's marked up.
    But, I can't say for sure.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

emmeluet said:

It's possible that it could be different. There are multiple regions, and we only have the numbers for one of them.

Because it's exactly 1% higher than what we show, makes me think it's marked up.

Yes, you were right. They informed me that they add 1% to their APR which is used to pay their finance guy.
    Apparently, the Navigator L they quoted me was just sold. So, here I am asking for the Navigator Reserve 4x4.
    MSRP $90620
    Neg price $87620
    APR is 2.56% and RV is 55% for 36/12.
    Price quoted is $1139.89 which includes a $7000 trade in. First payment is $1558.29 which includes tags.
    Does that sound about right? I have yet to be able to get itemized costs from them.

Thanks so much for your help!
    emmeluet said:

kyfdx said:

emmeluet said:

Yes, you were right. They informed me that they add 1% to their APR which is used to pay their finance guy.
    Apparently, the Navigator L they quoted me was just sold. So, here I am asking for the Navigator Reserve 4x4.
    MSRP $90620
    Neg price $87620
    APR is 2.56% and RV is 55% for 36/12.
    Price quoted is $1139.89 which includes a $7000 trade in. First payment is $1558.29 which includes tags.
    Does that sound about right? I have yet to be able to get itemized costs from them.

Thanks so much for your help!
    What is the adjusted cap cost associated with the dealer payment quote?

We aren't fans of using trade equity to buy down the payment - it doesn't change the total cost of the lease, and if the car is stolen or totaled, you would lose that money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nyjmrrfnyjmrrf Member Posts: 53
    Hello. Looking for RV and apr/money factor on 2018 black label for 36 months at 15k miles/year. 
    Thank you. 
  • autoxnycautoxnyc Member Posts: 20
    Hi,  can you please provide lease rates for

NJ 07928
    Reserve L 4x4
    36/10
    39/10

any incentives right now and are prices negotiable since the car seems to be moving fast?

Thank you
    nyjmrrf said:

Hello. Looking for RV and apr/money factor on 2018 black label for 36 months at 15k miles/year. 
    Thank you. 

1.75% APR
    53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

autoxnyc said:

Hi,  can you please provide lease rates for

NJ 07928
    Reserve L 4x4
    36/10
    39/10

any incentives right now and are prices negotiable since the car seems to be moving fast?

Thank you

36/10
    1.75% APR
    56% residual

39/10
    2.00% APR
    54% residual

No lease incentives that we see.
    There might be other incentives, but we don't have that information

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator