Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - Audi Q5 Lease Deals and Prices

slanzitslanzit Member Posts: 27
edited September 2017 in Audi
Hello,

Can I please get the MF, Residuals, and any current rebates for a 2018 Q5 Premium with Navigation & Telematics package, Convenience package, Panoramic sunroof, and heated front seats?

Year: 2018
Make, Model, and Trim: Audi Q5 Premium - Navarra Blue metallic with Atlas Beige Interior
Months/Annual Mileage: 36/10K
State: Connecticut

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090
    slanzit said:

Hello,

Can I please get the MF, Residuals, and any current rebates for a 2018 Q5 Premium with Navigation & Telematics package, Convenience package, Panoramic sunroof, and heated front seats?

Year: 2018
    Make, Model, and Trim: Audi Q5 Premium - Navarra Blue metallic with Atlas Beige Interior
    Months/Annual Mileage: 36/10K
    State: Connecticut

Thanks for the help!

.00174 and 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• eurocarlov1eurocarlov1 Member Posts: 61
    Hello!

Can you please provide updated September numbers for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus?

36 months - 15k/year - in Pennsylvania

Also, any incentives or pull ahead programs for the Q5?

MANY thanks!
    Matt

Hello!

Can you please provide updated September numbers for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus?

36 months - 15k/year - in Pennsylvania

Also, any incentives or pull ahead programs for the Q5?

MANY thanks!
    Matt

00174 and 59%

There is a loyalty incentive if you have an Audi.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• whiteoak336whiteoak336 Member Posts: 2
    Hello!

Looking for residual and MP for 2018 Q5 in both premium plus and prestige

36/10K - Los Angeles, CA

Thanks!

Hello!

36/10K - Los Angeles, CA

Thanks!

.00174 and 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    Michaell said:

Hello!

36/10K - Los Angeles, CA

Thanks!

.00174 and 62%
    62% Premium Plus
    58% Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• whiteoak336whiteoak336 Member Posts: 2
    Dealership is saying 51% residual on Q5 2018 Premium Plus. Should I be pushing back on this then?

Thanks again!

Dealership is saying 51% residual on Q5 2018 Premium Plus. Should I be pushing back on this then?

Thanks again!

51%?

2018 Q5 Premium Plus, 36/10 = 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• guyf972guyf972 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, I leased a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus yesterday. I want to see if you think I got a good deal but more importantly I was convinced to take an end-of-lease + Audi Care (economy) package and I might still be able to cancel it if you think that's not financially beneficial.

The rep claimed that just on tires I'll have to pay $1400 and maintenance on year 2, 3 would be $1800 and then I'll also be protected from paint dings.

Here are the details:
    MSRP: $49,875
    Cap cost: $45,885
    AudiCare: $869
    Lease end protection: $1549
    Total gross cap cost: $48,303
    Lease: 36m, 10K
    Down payment: 3K
    Monthly before economy plan: $584
    Monthly with plan: $664
    Residual value: $31,421

Thanks!

Guy
    guyf972 said:

Hi, I leased a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus yesterday. I want to see if you think I got a good deal but more importantly I was convinced to take an end-of-lease + Audi Care (economy) package and I might still be able to cancel it if you think that's not financially beneficial.

The rep claimed that just on tires I'll have to pay $1400 and maintenance on year 2, 3 would be $1800 and then I'll also be protected from paint dings.

Here are the details:
    MSRP: $49,875
    Cap cost: $45,885
    AudiCare: $869
    Lease end protection: $1549
    Total gross cap cost: $48,303
    Lease: 36m, 10K
    Down payment: 3K
    Monthly before economy plan: $584
    Monthly with plan: $664
    Residual value: $31,421

Thanks!

Guy

$2900 is a lot for 36 months of insurance. I'd pass.

AudiCare takes care of your maintenance, and is $849 - but, the residual is bumped up 1% to compensate. That I would recommend.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mdchem11mdchem11 Member Posts: 28
    Need some advice on a recent lease transaction. I shopped around some local dealers and managed to get about 11% off MSRP for sales price. Added audicare, but missed a bogus nitro fill charge.
    During negotiation, I asked if tires/wheels could be changed to stock 18” and would have the cost removed from MSRP. Night before signing, I agreed to keep the 20” option.
    Arrived at dealer to sign papers, and noticed the wheels had been switched to 18”. Asked for reduction in MSRP, words were said I didn’t understand, and since I am averse to confrontation, just let it go ($15 increase in payment).
    So today, 4days after signing, I took out the window sticker. A few things - obviously, it had the 20” wheel option (the sticker that was on the door with the VIN and tire size is gone - was a photo on the website, but now is generic with 20” tire size), and the sticker says “mobility vehicle - not for retail sale”. No paperwork I was given has the tire size change documented.
    Like I said, I don’t like confrontation, but if there is a well known law or statute, I will happily be a pest. Maybe I just screwed up and got taken this time. Any help is appreciated.
    edited November 2017
    The mobility vehicle thing may be a nothing burger. Guess it was intended as a service loaner. This is an example of the sticker I am talking about. It was shown in photos when the car was available, but I can’t find it.

mdchem11 said:

Need some advice on a recent lease transaction. I shopped around some local dealers and managed to get about 11% off MSRP for sales price. Added audicare, but missed a bogus nitro fill charge.
    During negotiation, I asked if tires/wheels could be changed to stock 18” and would have the cost removed from MSRP. Night before signing, I agreed to keep the 20” option.
    Arrived at dealer to sign papers, and noticed the wheels had been switched to 18”. Asked for reduction in MSRP, words were said I didn’t understand, and since I am averse to confrontation, just let it go ($15 increase in payment).
    So today, 4days after signing, I took out the window sticker. A few things - obviously, it had the 20” wheel option (the sticker that was on the door with the VIN and tire size is gone - was a photo on the website, but now is generic with 20” tire size), and the sticker says “mobility vehicle - not for retail sale”. No paperwork I was given has the tire size change documented.
    Like I said, I don’t like confrontation, but if there is a well known law or statute, I will happily be a pest. Maybe I just screwed up and got taken this time. Any help is appreciated.

What outcome are you looking for, here?

$500 is a bit of an expensive lesson; not sure what options are available to you, if you've taken possession.

Asking questions is not the same as confrontation. Don't sign something unless you completely understand what is going on.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

ultimately, i guess i would like to get the tires switched out (what i paid for). i'd also like to know if there is some legal back up i could cite if/when they give me an excuse on why they cannot do that.
    mdchem11 said:

ultimately, i guess i would like to get the tires switched out (what i paid for). i'd also like to know if there is some legal back up i could cite if/when they give me an excuse on why they cannot do that.

I'm not a lawyer, so can't help you with any recourse from that perspective.

But, I'd suggest you go to the dealer and talk with the General Sales Manager and explain to him your situation. If they care about customer service, they might be willing to make you happy.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I did exactly that. Explained the wheels/tires were not was agreed on. Have an appointment tomorrow to switch them out. Thanks.
    mdchem11 said:

I did exactly that. Explained the wheels/tires were not was agreed on. Have an appointment tomorrow to switch them out. Thanks.

Good deal!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• audi77707audi77707 Member Posts: 54
    Hi,

I am exploring trading in my leased S3 for a Q5 to get more space. My S3 is a 2016 prestige with only 11k miles and is entering year 3 of my 3 year/10k miles per year lease. 

During my negotiations they are telling me I have negative equity, saying the trade in value is $27k and the buyout of the lease/car is $32k. This is hurting me in my negotiations and I'm trying to determine if they're screwing me or if that seems reasonable. Seems way off to me as I see similar S3s selling for ~$37k.

Thanks 
    audi77707 said:

Hi,

I am exploring trading in my leased S3 for a Q5 to get more space. My S3 is a 2016 prestige with only 11k miles and is entering year 3 of my 3 year/10k miles per year lease. 

During my negotiations they are telling me I have negative equity, saying the trade in value is $27k and the buyout of the lease/car is $32k. This is hurting me in my negotiations and I'm trying to determine if they're screwing me or if that seems reasonable. Seems way off to me as I see similar S3s selling for ~$37k.

Thanks 

Take your S3 to a CarMax for an independent evaluation of the trade value.

Also, you can check out the "Real World Trade in Values" thread here at Edmunds, and ask our local experts for their opinion.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks Michael.

What are the MF and RV for a 2018 Premium Plus in zip code 60045? 

Im looking at a 2018 Q5 with an MSRP of $53,500. With the MF/RV factors you’re providing, the trade in value of the S3 (assuming it’s positive), and some discount/rebates, do you think it’s possible to get to a $475 lease payment with $0 down? Is that reasonable? Is it doable for the dealer/how would that compare to other deals you have seen?

Thanks!
    audi77707 said:

Thanks Michael.

What are the MF and RV for a 2018 Premium Plus in zip code 60045? 

Im looking at a 2018 Q5 with an MSRP of $53,500. With the MF/RV factors you’re providing, the trade in value of the S3 (assuming it’s positive), and some discount/rebates, do you think it’s possible to get to a $475 lease payment with $0 down? Is that reasonable? Is it doable for the dealer/how would that compare to other deals you have seen?

Thanks!

What lease term and how many miles per year are you looking for?

We don't track individual deals; you may want to read back through the last page or two of this thread to see what others have been able to negotiate. $475 with $0 out of pocket seems to be a stretch.

And, I doubt that your S3 has positive equity; it's really a matter of how upside down you are, based on the different offers you receive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I am looking for 7500/year, and I am flexible on the lease term.

Do you know MF and RV for 60045?

Thank you!

audi77707 said:

I am looking for 7500/year, and I am flexible on the lease term.

Do you know MF and RV for 60045?

Thank you!

.00177 and 62% for 36/7500

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sourcrabsourcrab Member Posts: 6
    Hi

I was wondering what the residual and money factor would be on a 36 month / 36000 lease on a 2018 Q5 with Premium Plus with navigation and cold weather package in Seattle. Dealer is quoting 58% residual.
    sourcrab said:

Hi

I was wondering what the residual and money factor would be on a 36 month / 36000 lease on a 2018 Q5 with Premium Plus with navigation and cold weather package in Seattle. Dealer is quoting 58% residual.

.00169 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sourcrabsourcrab Member Posts: 6
    I got the final offer from the dealer on a Q5 prem plus. They are charging me a higher MF of 0.00199 but are compensating with upfront discount of 8.8% (they claim monthly payments would be same at 7% discount and 0.00169). Any issues with the higher MF? Deal seems good to me.

Msrp 51,275
    Selling price net of discount: 46,700 (discount of ~8.8%)
    Fees (license+Doc) : 900
    Residual: 59% For a 3 yr / 30K lease,
    Upfront $2K

Also when I finally get the car, anything else I should look to add on? Like audi care?
    sourcrab said:

I got the final offer from the dealer on a Q5 prem plus. They are charging me a higher MF of 0.00199 but are compensating with upfront discount of 8.8% (they claim monthly payments would be same at 7% discount and 0.00169). Any issues with the higher MF? Deal seems good to me.

Msrp 51,275
    Selling price net of discount: 46,700 (discount of ~8.8%)
    Fees (license+Doc) : 900
    Residual: 59% For a 3 yr / 30K lease,
    Upfront $2K

Also when I finally get the car, anything else I should look to add on? Like audi care?

Dealers are becoming more savvy on lease negotiations - you can either get a big discount in price but an inflated MF, or the base MF and a smaller discount.
    You'll have to run the numbers both ways, to see which results in the better deal.

We recommend AudiCare, as it adds 1% to the residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator