Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Honda Civic Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• budsbrotherbudsbrother Member Posts: 36
    Assuming .00124 MF and $1,200 lease cash, what would the residuals be for an 18 EX and EXT sedan 3yr/36,000 in Massachusetts? Would getting the Sensing package change the residual? My 91 year Dad's lease is up soon. Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,109

Assuming .00124 MF and $1,200 lease cash, what would the residuals be for an 18 EX and EXT sedan 3yr/36,000 in Massachusetts? Would getting the Sensing package change the residual? My 91 year Dad's lease is up soon. Thanks in advance

59%/57% residual for non-sense/sensing

I wish your Dad a long life, but a 3-year lease at 91?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• budsbrotherbudsbrother Member Posts: 36
    Well, if we get one, this will be his second lease. Right now, he's leasing a 2015 Civic, which replaced a 13 year old Accord. We checked with Honda Finance, and we were told if "something" happened to him, it would no problem to turn the car back in. Can't get money from someone who's gone. His driving is fine and everyone is happy that he is in a car with good tires, brakes, etc. He's currently paying about $193 a month. We are looking into buying this Civic or leasing another car. Just number crunching at this time.

Well, if we get one, this will be his second lease. Right now, he's leasing a 2015 Civic, which replaced a 13 year old Accord. We checked with Honda Finance, and we were told if "something" happened to him, it would no problem to turn the car back in. Can't get money from someone who's gone. His driving is fine and everyone is happy that he is in a car with good tires, brakes, etc. He's currently paying about $193 a month. We are looking into buying this Civic or leasing another car. Just number crunching at this time.

Okay.. not a lawyer, and this isn't legal advice, but here goes:

Yes, you can turn the car back in, but his estate will be liable for early turn-in penalties, which could be in the thousands of dollars. There is no "get out of jail free card" for passing away during your lease term. And, yes, they can get money from you, after you are gone. ;)

Of course, the executor could continue paying the lease payments, and park the car, as long as the insurance is kept up to date.

Obviously, your father is in good shape, if his driving is still good, so the risk seems small. But, you should know what to expect, in the event of something unfortunate.

A Civic lease is cheap transportation, without a doubt.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dayleasedaylease Member Posts: 1
    Civic Sedan CVT LX in Orange County, California please -- thank you!

MF / Residual / Lease cash
    daylease said:

Civic Sedan CVT LX in Orange County, California please -- thank you!

MF / Residual / Lease cash

.00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash
    57% residual for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pal1221pal1221 Member Posts: 25
    Numbers on a 2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe 36m 10k in NY please.
    pal1221 said:

Numbers on a 2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe 36m 10k in NY please.

.00124 MF
    $1800 lease cash
    60% residual, if 10K/yr is available in your area.
    If not, 59% for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sabal1707sabal1707 Member Posts: 24
    Hello, Could I get MF, residual for 24 months and 12k miles and 36 months and 12k miles on the EX-T Model
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,282
    sabal1707 said:

Hello, Could I get MF, residual for 24 months and 12k miles and 36 months and 12k miles on the EX-T Model

Assuming sedan ....

65% / 59% residual
    .00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• mauroromeromauroromero Member Posts: 22
    Hello,

MF, incentives and residual for Civic Si Sedan for 24m/12k, 36m/12k and 24m/15k please. 20910

Hello,

MF, incentives and residual for Civic Si Sedan for 24m/12k, 36m/12k and 24m/15k please. 20910

.00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash
    66% (24/15), 67% (24/12), 61% (36/12)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• jaxartjaxart Member Posts: 25
    Looking for MF/RV for 2018 Civic sedan touring in zip 32258
    36/12 and 36/15

Thanks for all your help just shopping different cars tying to find the best lease rates on cars I'm interested in
    Thanks again
    jaxart said:

Looking for MF/RV for 2018 Civic sedan touring in zip 32258
    36/12 and 36/15

Thanks for all your help just shopping different cars tying to find the best lease rates on cars I'm interested in
    Thanks again

.00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash
    54% / 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• RomanGurevichRomanGurevich Member Posts: 1
    Looking for MF and RV for the Civic EX-T sedan in Brooklyn, NY 11209.
    10k miles/36 months. Also, are there any rebates/incentives available? Thanks!

Looking for MF and RV for the Civic EX-T sedan in Brooklyn, NY 11209.
    10k miles/36 months. Also, are there any rebates/incentives available? Thanks!

59% for 36/12; if 10K is available, add 1%
    .00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• aweezy13aweezy13 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    First time car buyer/leaser! I appreciate the work you do to take away some of the anxiety from car shopping. I’m looking for the MF, RV, and any possible Lease Cash available for 36/12, for both the 2018 and 2017 Civic EX Sedans in Ann Arbor, MI 48105. Thank you in advance!
    aweezy13 said:

First time car buyer/leaser! I appreciate the work you do to take away some of the anxiety from car shopping. I’m looking for the MF, RV, and any possible Lease Cash available for 36/12, for both the 2018 and 2017 Civic EX Sedans in Ann Arbor, MI 48105. Thank you in advance!

2018: .00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash
    59% residual

2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42866/honda/civic/2017-honda-civic-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• emanymton123emanymton123 Member Posts: 2
    Could I get MF, residual, and any other incentives for 2018 Civic Si Sedan 36/12k in TN? Thanks!

Could I get MF, residual, and any other incentives for 2018 Civic Si Sedan 36/12k in TN? Thanks!

.00124 MF
    61% residual
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tampa_robtampa_rob Member Posts: 9
    Could you provide me MF, residual, and lease cash info for a 2018 Civic Hatchback EX?
    Location is FL or 33993.
    36/12

Does the residual change with the addition of Honda Sensing or the performance package?

Thank you!
    tampa_rob said:

Could you provide me MF, residual, and lease cash info for a 2018 Civic Hatchback EX?
    Location is FL or 33993.
    36/12

Does the residual change with the addition of Honda Sensing or the performance package?

Thank you!

.00124 MF
    $800 lease cash
    60% residual; subtract 2% for HS
    Performance package does not affect the numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• amzrizriamzrizri Member Posts: 1
    Could you provide MF, residual, and lease cash for a Civic Sedan EX with and without sensing in Illinois (chicago area)?
    (think I am asking this correctly).
    Thanks!
    amzrizri said:

Could you provide MF, residual, and lease cash for a Civic Sedan EX with and without sensing in Illinois (chicago area)?
    (think I am asking this correctly).
    Thanks!

.00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash
    36/15 residual - 57% without HS; 55% with HS

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thegrj1thegrj1 Member Posts: 1
    First time poster. Looking for mf, residual and lease cash in Indianapolis, IN area:

2018 Honda Civic hatchback EX
    2018 Honda Civic hatchback sport

thanks in advance!

thegrj1 said:

First time poster. Looking for mf, residual and lease cash in Indianapolis, IN area:

2018 Honda Civic hatchback EX
    2018 Honda Civic hatchback sport

thanks in advance!

.00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash
    58% residual for 36/15
    Either trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• caraddict3caraddict3 Member Posts: 6
    Could I get MF, residual, and any other incentives for 2018 Civic Si Sedan 36/12k in So Cal? Thanks! Are there any changes to incentives in February?

Could I get MF, residual, and any other incentives for 2018 Civic Si Sedan 36/12k in So Cal? Thanks! Are there any changes to incentives in February?

.00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash
    61% residual

The current Honda programs are set to run through the end of February.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tampa_robtampa_rob Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

tampa_rob said:

Location is FL or 33993.
    36/12

Thank you!

.00124 MF
    $800 lease cash
    Is the lease cash affected by the location because of local demand, or could this have something to do with Florida dealers already imposing higher "Document Fees" of $800+? I am finding that most dealers are offering decent savings and basing them off the MSRP in FL, then trying to replace my "savings" with dealer fees, that should have already been legally built into the MSRP or advertised price. Its frustrating to hear that the profit fee is needed to make a profit, yet I am only saving a couple hundred dollars off MSRP if I pay the fee and they receive the lease cash... Any advice is appreciated before I am turned into a monster for thinking I shouldn't pay this fee.

Thank you again!
    tampa_rob said:

Michaell said:

tampa_rob said:

Location is FL or 33993.
    36/12

Thank you!

.00124 MF
    $800 lease cash
    Is the lease cash affected by the location because of local demand, or could this have something to do with Florida dealers already imposing higher "Document Fees" of $800+? I am finding that most dealers are offering decent savings and basing them off the MSRP in FL, then trying to replace my "savings" with dealer fees, that should have already been legally built into the MSRP or advertised price. Its frustrating to hear that the profit fee is needed to make a profit, yet I am only saving a couple hundred dollars off MSRP if I pay the fee and they receive the lease cash... Any advice is appreciated before I am turned into a monster for thinking I shouldn't pay this fee.

Thank you again!
    Florida is famous for egregiously high dealer fees. How that regional difference occurs is somewhat of a mystery.

None of your negotiation issues have anything to do with the lease cash. Those are just typical dealer tactics to obfuscate the true price of their product.

Rather than negotiate dealer fees, find out the fees before entering negotiations, then incorporate those into your offer. It doesn't matter if the car is $23,000 + $800 fee, or $23,800. It's the same amount of money. So, if the dealer has an $800 fee, just subtract that from what you consider a fair price, and offer that amount.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• zike123zike123 Member Posts: 2
    Good Afternoon,

Was looking for the money factor, residual and any incentives on a Honda Civic CVT LX with 36 Month / 10k Miles for area code 22903?
    zike123 said:

Good Afternoon,

Was looking for the money factor, residual and any incentives on a Honda Civic CVT LX with 36 Month / 10k Miles for area code 22903?

Honda does not offer 10K mileage allowances; 36/12 numbers are:

.00124 MF
    59% residual
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• smartjay100smartjay100 Member Posts: 11
    Hi Michaell, First off your responses has helped me in the past a few times, so thank you for that!

Can I get a RV/MV/lease cash if available for NJ for 2018 Honda Civic LX sedan?

Also, how does the lease cash work during negotiation? I checked local specials and Honda specials and don't see anything lease cash offer.

Thank you!
    jkwhar said:

Hi Michaell, First off your responses has helped me in the past a few times, so thank you for that!

Also, how does the lease cash work during negotiation? I checked local specials and Honda specials and don't see anything lease cash offer.

Thank you!

57% residual for 36/15
    .00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash

It's a dealer incentive, so you won't see it.
    But, now that you know about it, bargain hard on the selling price

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• smartjay100smartjay100 Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2018
    kyfdx said:

jkwhar said:

Thank you!

57% residual for 36/15
    .00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash

Thank you!

Not sure if you are able to help me on this, but the civic I'm looking at has an MSRP of $20,530. Trucar shows "good price" at $18,730 and "great price" around low $17K. I was originally was planning to offer $18k flat but it seems reasonable to target $17~$17.5K (this includes the lease cash).

Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Oh Also, whats the RV for 36/12?

Thanks again!
    jkwhar said:

kyfdx said:

jkwhar said:

Thank you!

57% residual for 36/15
    .00124 MF
    $1200 lease cash

Thank you!

Not sure if you are able to help me on this, but the civic I'm looking at has an MSRP of $20,530. Trucar shows "good price" at $18,730 and "great price" around low $17K. I was originally was planning to offer $18k flat but it seems reasonable to target $17~$17.5K (this includes the lease cash).

Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Oh Also, whats the RV for 36/12?

Thanks again!
    59% residual for 36/12

Sorry, but no idea on pricing.. Aim low!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• zumoney515zumoney515 Member Posts: 38
    Can I please have the MF and RV? Zip: 11354 Sport 6mt 36/10k & 36/12k $0 down Thank you

Can I please have the MF and RV? Zip: 11354 Sport 6mt 36/10k & 36/12k $0 down Thank you

No 10K allowance from Honda; 36/12 numbers are:

60% residual
    .00124 MF
    $800 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tompombetompombe Member Posts: 39
    Can I please get the MF, residual and incentives on 2018 Civic LX-CVT, 36/12 for 44133, Cleveland, OH?
    Thank you.
    tompombe said:

Can I please get the MF, residual and incentives on 2018 Civic LX-CVT, 36/12 for 44133, Cleveland, OH?
    Thank you.

$1200 lease cash
    59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• _jaycar__jaycar_ Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    Hi Michaell. Looking for 2018 Honda Civic LX (CVT) MF/RV/incentives 36/12 for Seattle, 98108. Thank you!
    _jaycar_ said:

Hi Michaell. Looking for 2018 Honda Civic LX (CVT) MF/RV/incentives 36/12 for Seattle, 98108. Thank you!

$1200 lease cash
    59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mr_jt407mr_jt407 Member Posts: 22
    I would like to know the MF & RV of the new 2018 Civic Hatchback EX-L Navi & Sport Touring.
    Location; Orlando, FL
    12k/36
    15k/36
  • _jaycar__jaycar_ Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for those. One more: same set up, but for the LX-P. I think the numbers will be very similar, but I just wanted to double-check with you.

Thank you!!

(Original request: 2018 Honda Civic LX (CVT) MF/RV/incentives 36/12 for Seattle, 98108.)
    mr_jt407 said:

I would like to know the MF & RV of the new 2018 Civic Hatchback EX-L Navi & Sport Touring.
    Location; Orlando, FL
    12k/36
    15k/36

.00124 MF
    $800 lease cash
    36/15 residual is 53% for both trims; add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

_jaycar_ said:

Thanks for those. One more: same set up, but for the LX-P. I think the numbers will be very similar, but I just wanted to double-check with you.

Thank you!!

(Original request: 2018 Honda Civic LX (CVT) MF/RV/incentives 36/12 for Seattle, 98108.)

Whoops, I didn't realize your original request was for the coupe.

57% residual for both LX and LX-P for 36/12
    $1800 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• papamak45papamak45 Member Posts: 11
    Hi Michaell, I was looking to find out the MF, RV and Incentives for the 2018 Honda Civic EX-T 36/10 for zip code 11740. Thanks!
    papamak45 said:

Hi Michaell, I was looking to find out the MF, RV and Incentives for the 2018 Honda Civic EX-T 36/10 for zip code 11740. Thanks!

Sedan?

.00124 MF
    59% for 36/12 (no 10K allowance from Honda)
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• papamak45papamak45 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

papamak45 said:

Sedan?

.00124 MF
    59% for 36/12 (no 10K allowance from Honda)
    $1200 lease cash
    Yes, sedan. Thanks for clarifying!
  • inate71inate71 Member Posts: 7
    Looking to lease a 2018 Civic Type R in Atlanta, GA.

How much money would I have to put down for the security deposit for it to lower my money factor to 0.0016 - 0.0017? Also, what's the residual?