Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Reasonable price for a new camaro 2017 and suggestions.

koushikbalajivkoushikbalajiv Member Posts: 3
edited January 2018 in Chevrolet
Hello,
I'm planning to buy a camaro convertible 2017 that's almost fully loaded with RS package, convenience and lightning package , dual exhaust..
Very similar to this spec or preferably this.
http://www.jimellischevrolet.com/new/Chevrolet/2017-Chevrolet-Camaro-atlanta-ga-75afe60a0a0e0a6b278b2504e0695be9.htm
What would be an ideal price with rebates and discounts off MSRP off 46,500 $ ?
should I buy a 2017 even if the discounts and rebates are really great?
Please advise.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Hello,
    I'm planning to buy a camaro convertible 2017 that's almost fully loaded with RS package, convenience and lightning package , dual exhaust..
    http://www.jimellischevrolet.com/new/Chevrolet/2017-Chevrolet-Camaro-atlanta-ga-75afe60a0a0e0a6b278b2504e0695be9.htm
    Please advise.

Thanks.

While waiting for someone to chime in, click on the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds pricing tools.

The only way to evaluate 2018 vs. 2017 is to know the actual purchase price. That makes it an easier decision. The longer you keep the car, the less important that is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Hello,
    Please advise.

Thanks.

While waiting for someone to chime in, click on the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds pricing tools.

The only way to evaluate 2018 vs. 2017 is to know the actual purchase price. That makes it an easier decision. The longer you keep the car, the less important that is.
    Thanks for your input. I have tried using the pricing tool and it only tells me what dealers to contact and not what the right price below MSRP is! And especially when I add all the packages and trims it cannot give me the approximate "great price".
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Hello,
    Please advise.

Thanks.

Thanks for your input. I have tried using the pricing tool and it only tells me what dealers to contact and not what the right price below MSRP is! And especially when I add all the packages and trims it cannot give me the approximate "great price".
    It's there... they've just made it really hard to find. :(

After you choose your make/model/year, click on "Pricing".

On that screen, scroll left/right, until you see "What are others paying".
    Click on that, and it will take you to "Edmunds Insider". You may have to re-register, as that is separate from the Forums. It will email you a pricing report, that looks like this:

what others paid
    Hi kyfdx, below is the average price others nearby paid for the new 2018 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT that you want.

$27,037*
    2.38% less than MSRP: $27,695
    INVOICE
    $26,627 MSRP
    $27,695

We thought you'd like to see the average price paid for other trims, too.

AVERAGE
    PAID FACTORY
    INVOICE MSRP
    1LS 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M) $25,378 $25,864 $26,900
    2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M) $41,679 $41,315 $42,995
    1LS 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M) $31,366 $31,624 $32,900
    SEE MORE MODELS > SEE YOUR DASHBOARD >

Edmunds calculates True Market Value based on local vehicle sales. This regional pricing model combines recent transactions, standard options, equipment, incentives and fees to create an average trim-level sales price.

You'll hear lots of car pricing terms tossed around when you're shopping and negotiating for a new car or used car. Amid all the talk of MSRP, sticker and invoice, keep coming back to the average price paid. That's the number you truly need to know to get a fair deal. Learn More

Thank you,
    Your Edmunds Insider Team

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    It's in a format that's easier to read than my copy/paste.

Sorry it's not easier to find. They change the format monthly, it seems.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Hello,
    Please advise.

Thanks.

It's there... they've just made it really hard to find. :(

After you choose your make/model/year, click on "Pricing".

On that screen, scroll left/right, until you see "What are others paying".
    Click on that, and it will take you to "Edmunds Insider". You may have to re-register, as that is separate from the Forums. It will email you a pricing report, that looks like this:

what others paid
    Hi kyfdx, below is the average price others nearby paid for the new 2018 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT that you want.

$27,037*
    2.38% less than MSRP: $27,695
    INVOICE
    $26,627 MSRP
    $27,695

We thought you'd like to see the average price paid for other trims, too.

AVERAGE
    PAID FACTORY
    INVOICE MSRP
    1LS 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M) $25,378 $25,864 $26,900
    2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M) $41,679 $41,315 $42,995
    1LS 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M) $31,366 $31,624 $32,900
    SEE MORE MODELS > SEE YOUR DASHBOARD >

Edmunds calculates True Market Value based on local vehicle sales. This regional pricing model combines recent transactions, standard options, equipment, incentives and fees to create an average trim-level sales price.

You'll hear lots of car pricing terms tossed around when you're shopping and negotiating for a new car or used car. Amid all the talk of MSRP, sticker and invoice, keep coming back to the average price paid. That's the number you truly need to know to get a fair deal. Learn More

Thank you,
    Your Edmunds Insider Team
    Great! Thanks. I've requested the edmunds insider pricing.