Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - 2018 GLE 350 4MATIC Lease Figures

jagu123jagu123 Posts: 13
edited August 2017 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello,

Can you please give me the August MF and Residual to lease a 2018 GLE 350 4Matic for 36 months with 12k miles and 15k miles?

Do the 2018 GLEs have free maintenance specials or any cash incentive?
Thank you

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    jagu123 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please give me the August MF and Residual to lease a 2018 GLE 350 4Matic for 36 months with 12k miles and 15k miles?

    Do the 2018 GLEs have free maintenance specials or any cash incentive?
    Thank you

    .00057 MF and 55%/53% residual

    No incentive information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kcdublinkcdublin Posts: 34
    Hi, Can I please have the MF and residual for 2018 GLE AWD? 24/10, 36/10. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195
    kcdublin said:

    Hi,

    Can I please have the MF and residual for 2018 GLE AWD? 24/10, 36/10.

    Thanks

    .00057 and 62% / 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Can I please have the MF and residual on a 2018 MB GLE43 AMG coupe for 36/12?

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    Hello,

    Can I please have the MF and residual on a 2018 MB GLE43 AMG coupe for 36/12?

    Thank you

    .00125 MF and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi

    Can someone please advise if this a fair deal for a 2018 GLE 350 4matic ... 4k down, 585/mo, 10k miles/yr, 36 mos, 35k residual, $62690 msrp (premium 1, parking assist, harmon kardon etc).

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195
    s__andy said:

    Hi

    Can someone please advise if this a fair deal for a 2018 GLE 350 4matic ... 4k down, 585/mo, 10k miles/yr, 36 mos, 35k residual, $62690 msrp (premium 1, parking assist, harmon kardon etc).

    Thanks

    What is the selling price?
    State and tax rate?
    Breakdown of the $4K up front monies?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks for the prompt reply. The selling price is after discount and cap reduction is 54925 rate is .0005 and 4K includes acq fee, NJ govt fee, taxes, doc fee.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195
    s__andy said:

    Thanks for the prompt reply. The selling price is after discount and cap reduction is 54925 rate is .0005 and 4K includes acq fee, NJ govt fee, taxes, doc fee.

    We'd recommend keeping a lot of that cash in your pocket - just first payment and registration costs paid at signing. Roll the taxes and fees into the payment - that money would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled before the end of the lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you for the suggestion. Does a total of 24475 for 62690 car over 36 months sound a fair deal or expensive than average?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195
    s__andy said:

    Thank you for the suggestion. Does a total of 24475 for 62690 car over 36 months sound a fair deal or expensive than average?

    $680/mo sounds about average. Read back through the last page or two of this thread to see what others are paying.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alxplnralxplnr Posts: 4
    Hello,

    Could you please help with the MF and residual for July on a 2018 MB GLE 350 4MATIC for 36/12 in Maryland.

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    alxplnr said:

    Hello,

    Could you please help with the MF and residual for July on a 2018 MB GLE 350 4MATIC for 36/12 in Maryland.

    Thank you

    .00012 MF and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.