Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Grand Cherokee MF and Residual

dsjleasedsjlease Member Posts: 3
edited January 2018 in Jeep
Hi,
Could you please tell me what you have for residual and mf for 2018 Grand Cherokee (NY if matters)...36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!

Best Answer

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,011
    Answer ✓
    dsjlease said:

Hi,
    Could you please tell me what you have for residual and mf for 2018 Grand Cherokee (NY if matters)...36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!

dsjlease said:

Overland. thanks

dsjlease said:

4x4

.00017 and 53% / 51%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,772
    dsjlease said:

Hi,

What trim?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dsjleasedsjlease Member Posts: 3
    Overland. thanks
  • dsjleasedsjlease Member Posts: 3
    4x4
  • jeepercreepe3jeepercreepe3 Member Posts: 3
    Hi there - I got your info from Edmunds and was looking for a great deal on a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x2 high altitude. Can you help me gather some info so I can go into the dealership strong. 

I currently have a 2015 jgc altitude that was on a 3 yr 12k lease. I am at $465/m right now and paid no money down or upfront. Seemed like a good deal but never really sure. 

I would love to be at the same payment again - do you think this is possible and if so how would I get there?

Thank you for your time!

Hi there - I got your info from Edmunds and was looking for a great deal on a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x2 high altitude. Can you help me gather some info so I can go into the dealership strong. 

I currently have a 2015 jgc altitude that was on a 3 yr 12k lease. I am at $465/m right now and paid no money down or upfront. Seemed like a good deal but never really sure. 

I would love to be at the same payment again - do you think this is possible and if so how would I get there?

Thank you for your time!

.00019 MF and 51% residual for 36/12
    What is the MSRP?
    What state and tax rate?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

$48,585
    florida - 6%

thank you

$48,585
    florida - 6%

thank you

I don't see you getting to $465/mo., without a substantial amount of money upfront.
    That's $439/mo. pre-tax.
    You would need discounts/rebates of about $8400 to get to that payment, and that's with paying all other fees (acquisition, DMV, dealer fees) upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you! 
This discussion has been closed.