Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Did I get a good deal?

janetg1999janetg1999 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2018 in Lexus
Hi- Just leased a 2018 premium package 460 with captain chairs for $583 a month and nothing down but first month payment and dmv registration cost. The money factor was 0.00050 and the MSRP was $59,090, they gave me $750 credit. 39 months, 12k miles, residual 60%. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Hi-
    Just leased a 2018 premium package 460 with captain chairs for $583 a month and nothing down but first month payment and dmv registration cost. The money factor was 0.00050 and the MSRP was $59,090, they gave me $750 credit. 39 months, 12k miles, residual 60%. Thanks!

That looks pretty good. What state?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jaycee17jaycee17 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I am currently in contract to lease an NX AWD Sport 2018. I wasn’t sure if I was getting a good deal so I googled and found this forum. Upon further review it seems I’m getting a standard deal, which is technically great. However, when I initially mentioned leasing an older model, my leasing agent was dismissive and I didn’t pursue it. I left a deposit and I’m suppose to pick up the vehicle tomorrow. However, I feel uneasy that I should explore the price options for older models, especially because this package is missing a basic feature like telescopic steering; which he said would be extra. My question, is it too late to adjust this deal or am I stuck and have to complete the deal as is? And if I’m not stuck, how do I go about renegotiating?
  • Options
    jaycee17 said:

Hi,

I am currently in contract to lease an NX AWD Sport 2018. I wasn’t sure if I was getting a good deal so I googled and found this forum. Upon further review it seems I’m getting a standard deal, which is technically great. However, when I initially mentioned leasing an older model, my leasing agent was dismissive and I didn’t pursue it. I left a deposit and I’m suppose to pick up the vehicle tomorrow. However, I feel uneasy that I should explore the price options for older models, especially because this package is missing a basic feature like telescopic steering; which he said would be extra. My question, is it too late to adjust this deal or am I stuck and have to complete the deal as is? And if I’m not stuck, how do I go about renegotiating?

What do you mean by "older" models?
    Leftover 2017 models? (no lease program)
    Certified Pre-Owned models? (We don't have the lease info... usually not that competitive)

If that's not the vehicle you want, call them up and tell them that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jaycee17jaycee17 Member Posts: 2
    I thought the 2017 model might have all the features I wanted including navigation and tescopic steering wheel since those are being sold as extra packages for the 2018 model.  
  • Options
    jaycee17 said:

I thought the 2017 model might have all the features I wanted including navigation and tescopic steering wheel since those are being sold as extra packages for the 2018 model.  

They might, but no lease programs on the 2017 models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator