Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Buying 2017 Civic Coupe

cambop782cambop782 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2018 in Honda
I am looking at purchasing a 2017 coupe lx-p and a 2017 coupe lx. I have called numerous dealers and numbers all over the map. I’ve tried to do some research myself and now I’m more confused. Price from a MD is 40,000 OTD all fees taxes etc included. Cars will be registered in PA 8% sales tax. Can someone guide me? Thanks btw, I do not have individual breakdowns yet other then Msro lx 19,950 lx-p 20,950. These are both basic models
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    What's this 40,000 number? Was that a typo?

Anyway, we don't have pricing information here in the forums for buying a car, just for leasing.

You can use Edmunds True Market Value to build and price the car. This will give you a "target price", which isn't the lowest price possible, but represents what other people are paying.

I've started the "build and price" for you, on a 2017 Honda Civic Coupe. Click HERE
  • Options
    cambop782cambop782 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the reply. The $40,000 is price for both lx-p and lx coupe together since I am buying both. Since these are both “leftovers” I’m trying to determine where the 2017’s are in the sales cycle. Are dealers more apt to discount heavy in order to make room for final 2018 models?
  • Options
    isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    edited March 2018
    At this point I would be shocked if they have ANY 2017's left in stock! If they do you could probably get an outstanding price if you took two off their hands. Compared to the sedans, coupes are very slow sellers to the point that a lot of the smaller stores don't order any or VERY few!

Again, it's March and I would be very surprised if there are any 2017's left in stock!

If they have a couple sitting on their lot it would be a Buyer's Market for you!