Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Audi A5 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• jivebatjivebat Member Posts: 18
    Sorry for my ignorance on this but would you be able to tell me if, based on past experience, money factor for A5 SB is likely to change drastically between now and August?  I know you can’t predict market conditions but is summer typically better or worse for leasing than Spring? Also, is money factor typically higher in RI or MA?  Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    jivebat said:

Sorry for my ignorance on this but would you be able to tell me if, based on past experience, money factor for A5 SB is likely to change drastically between now and August?  I know you can’t predict market conditions but is summer typically better or worse for leasing than Spring? Also, is money factor typically higher in RI or MA?  Thanks!

Sometimes, the end of the model year is a good time to lease. But, not always.

The lease program is national.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• maximus7000maximus7000 Member Posts: 2
    MF and residual in Los Angeles for S5 Sportback 36mo 12K (premium plus and prestige). Thank you

MF and residual in Los Angeles for S5 Sportback 36mo 12K (premium plus and prestige). Thank you

.00190 MF and 61%/59% residual for P+/Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mpotoczakmpotoczak Member Posts: 11
    MF and Residual on 2018 Audi A5 Coupe 36 Months 12,000 miles per (Premium and Premium plus) any known incentives for the car?? Thank you in advance!!!! NJ.
  • mpotoczakmpotoczak Member Posts: 11
    Could I also have the 39 month MF and RV for the above, thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268
    mpotoczak said:

MF and Residual on 2018 Audi A5 Coupe 36 Months 12,000 miles per (Premium and Premium plus) any known incentives for the car?? Thank you in advance!!!! NJ.

.00050 and 54%
    $1000 loyalty
    mpotoczak said:

Could I also have the 39 month MF and RV for the above, thank you!!

.00070 and 52%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• wolfie05wolfie05 Member Posts: 6
    Hi I was considering A5 sportback prem + 36 mon 12k miles and wanted compare SINGLE  payment lease to standard one -  can you comment on MF difference - I think residual is 56-57. - Denver CO   Result appreciate your expertise 
    wolfie05 said:

Hi I was considering A5 sportback prem + 36 mon 12k miles and wanted compare SINGLE  payment lease to standard one -  can you comment on MF difference - I think residual is 56-57. - Denver CO   Result appreciate your expertise 

.00195 and 58%
    $1000 loyalty
    .00135 for one-pay

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• krystian1krystian1 Member Posts: 16
    I live in Illinois and I am interested in a A5 sportsback premium plus. What would be good terms of the lease 
  • planetarybbqplanetarybbq Member Posts: 3
    Can I get the RV and MF on a A5 Coupe premium and premium plus for 36 months, 10k miles. San Francisco, CA.

Talking with a dealer who says MF is .00150 and the residual is 55%. Not sure but that doesn't sound quite right to me...

Thanks!

Can I get the RV and MF on a A5 Coupe premium and premium plus for 36 months, 10k miles. San Francisco, CA.

Talking with a dealer who says MF is .00150 and the residual is 55%. Not sure but that doesn't sound quite right to me...

Thanks!

.00050 and 55%

Dealer is marking up the MF a cool .00100 for a bit of extra cash in their pocket.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• planetarybbqplanetarybbq Member Posts: 3
    Thanks! I didn't think that sounded right. I'll see if I can get them bring the MF back down to reality or find another dealer.

Thanks! I didn't think that sounded right. I'll see if I can get them bring the MF back down to reality or find another dealer.

Just tell them you won't sign a deal where the MF is marked up; don't negotiate the number.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• astralfxastralfx Member Posts: 1
    Hello!

Can I ask the RV + MF for an A5 premium plus Sportback in Santa Barbara, CA? 36/10 and 36/12 please?

Thank you for the service that you all do, truly appreciate it.
  • admiralajadmiralaj Member Posts: 47
    Would like the RV/MF for 2018 Audi A5 Sportback (4dr) Prestige? 36 and 39 months with 10k and 7.5k. Any lease or other incentives for So Cal? Thanks much!
    admiralaj said:

Would like the RV/MF for 2018 Audi A5 Sportback (4dr) Prestige? 36 and 39 months with 10k and 7.5k. Any lease or other incentives for So Cal? Thanks much!

36/10: .00190 MF and 60% residual
    39/10: .00210 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 AFS loyalty
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• molic123molic123 Member Posts: 8
    Can i please get MF and RV for SB Premium Plus 2.0 in Texas. Also any available incentives
    molic123 said:

Can i please get MF and RV for SB Premium Plus 2.0 in Texas. Also any available incentives

36/15
    .00195 and 56%
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• molic123molic123 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

molic123 said:

36/15
    .00195 and 56%
    $1000 loyalty
    Thanks!!!

Hwo about 36/12?
    kyfdx said:
    36/10: .00190 MF and 60% residual 39/10: .00210 MF and 58% residual $1000 AFS loyalty Add 1% for 7.5K/yr
    Wow!  High MF’s. Because it’s new?

thanks. 

AJ
    molic123 said:

Michaell said:

molic123 said:

36/15
    .00195 and 56%
    $1000 loyalty
    Thanks!!!

Hwo about 36/12?
    58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

admiralaj said:

kyfdx said:

admiralaj said:

$1000 AFS loyalty
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

thanks. 

AJ

Because it's popular

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• genec412genec412 Member Posts: 23
    Negotiated the following deal for a Sportback Prem Plus Nav Cold Weather Bang 19" multis in NY

I'm guessing I'm not gonna do much better? Also if I order now and the numbers get better do I get those rates when the car comes in? Thanks for your help!
    admiralaj said:

kyfdx said:

admiralaj said:

$1000 AFS loyalty
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

thanks. 

AJ

Does the MF/RV change for a CPO'd 2018 A5 Sportback Prestige. There are a few around, so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

AJ
    genec412 said:

Negotiated the following deal for a Sportback Prem Plus Nav Cold Weather Bang 19" multis in NY

I'm guessing I'm not gonna do much better? Also if I order now and the numbers get better do I get those rates when the car comes in? Thanks for your help!

.00195 MF and 58% residual
    You'll have to ask the dealer about locking a deal/rates.
    Ask for the adjusted CAP cost on the deal. Looks like they've added the lease acquisition fee in, but that sales tax number is for a purchase, not a lease. (should be closer to $2000)
    Also, ask for the money factor being used.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

admiralaj said:

admiralaj said:

kyfdx said:

admiralaj said:

$1000 AFS loyalty
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

thanks. 

AJ
    Does the MF/RV change for a CPO'd 2018 A5 Sportback Prestige. There are a few around, so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

AJ

We don't have CPO lease info. If those vehicles are demos or service loaners, they may qualify for the new car lease program. You'd have to ask the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks. The deal looks like this:

The money factor is .00195 and $450 approx for dmv
    genec412 said:

Thanks. The deal looks like this:

The money factor is .00195 and $450 approx for dmv

What is the selling price?

Where is the acquisition fee of $895?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:

genec412 said:

.00195 MF and 58% residual
    You'll have to ask the dealer about locking a deal/rates.
    Ask for the adjusted CAP cost on the deal. Looks like they've added the lease acquisition fee in, but that sales tax number is for a purchase, not a lease. (should be closer to $2000)
    Also, ask for the money factor being used.
  • ahg54ahg54 Member Posts: 1
    Can someone provide me with the money factor and residual percentage on a new 2018 A5 Sportback Prestige - or 36 months - 17,300 annual miles - Boston, MA?. List price is $56.000.
    ahg54 said:

Can someone provide me with the money factor and residual percentage on a new 2018 A5 Sportback Prestige - or 36 months - 17,300 annual miles - Boston, MA?. List price is $56.000.

We only have residuals for 36 months, 15,000 miles

.00195 and 53%
    $1000 loyalty

Check with your dealer on how the extra miles you've requested will affect the residual value.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• iceman0510iceman0510 Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2018
    Does anyone have the figures for March yet on an A5 Cabrio Premium Plus & the Sportback NJ 24/12 & 36/12? Thanks

Does anyone have the figures for March yet on an A5 Cabrio Premium Plus & the Sportback NJ 24/12 & 36/12? Thanks

Cab: .00053 MF and 61%/54% residual
    SB: .00195 MF and 65%/58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tmzfla001tmzfla001 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2018
    Do you have the March MF and the residual for Florida for the 2018 A5 Sportback for 36/10 Premium plus and same for Prestige?

Thank you!

tmzfla001 said:

Do you have the March MF and the residual for Florida for the 2018 A5 Sportback for 36/10 Premium plus and same for Prestige?

Thank you!

.00195 and 59% (P+) or 56% (Prestige)
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tmzfla001tmzfla001 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

tmzfla001 said:

Thank you!

$1000 loyalty
    Thank you Michael! You always save the day!
    Hmmm, the Prestige has a lower residual than the Premium Plus? I would expect it the other way around.
    tmzfla001 said:

Michaell said:

tmzfla001 said:

Thank you!

$1000 loyalty
    Thank you Michael! You always save the day!
    Hmmm, the Prestige has a lower residual than the Premium Plus? I would expect it the other way around.
    Nope - higher trim levels often have lower residuals.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

genec412 said:

Just curious haven't placed order yet what does the extra % in residual this month do to the numbers on this deal?
    edited March 2018
    genec412 said:

genec412 said:

Just curious haven't placed order yet what does the extra % in residual this month do to the numbers on this deal?
    You don't have the right numbers - the numbers on the right are for a purchase, not a lease.

You need the dealer to provide you with the adjusted cap cost, and how they got to that number from the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

genec412 said:

You don't have the right numbers - the numbers on the right are for a purchase, not a lease.

You need the dealer to provide you with the adjusted cap cost, and how they got to that number from the selling price.
    As long as the car has everything I want don't I just care about how much down and how much a month??
    genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

genec412 said:

As long as the car has everything I want don't I just care about how much down and how much a month??
    No - how would you know that the $500/mo payment you think is good could have been $460/mo? Without all the numbers behind the payment, you'll never know how much better it could be.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

genec412 said:

No - how would you know that the $500/mo payment you think is good could have been $460/mo? Without all the numbers behind the payment, you'll never know how much better it could be.
    True but in this case I've done my homework and shopping around and I know so far this is my best deal.
    Everyone else was much higher with a higher out of pocket for this 53k car. Just wondering if I had ordered it when we agreed on this deal what the effect of one percentage point would be.
    genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

genec412 said:

True but in this case I've done my homework and shopping around and I know so far this is my best deal.
    Everyone else was much higher with a higher out of pocket for this 53k car. Just wondering if I had ordered it when we agreed on this deal what the effect of one percentage point would be.
    1% of MSRP, divided by the lease term, is your payment delta.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

genec412 said:

No sorry one percentage point in the residual. It went from 58% in Feb to 59% this month
    genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

genec412 said:

No sorry one percentage point in the residual. It went from 58% in Feb to 59% this month
    genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

Michaell said:

genec412 said:

genec412 said:

Right - if everything else is equal (MSRP, cap cost), then the change in residual will decrease your payment by 1% of the MSRP, divided by the lease term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jakel97jakel97 Member Posts: 3
    Can you provide the MF and residual for 2018 A5 P+ cab 36/10 in PA? Thanks
    jakel97 said:

Can you provide the MF and residual for 2018 A5 P+ cab 36/10 in PA? Thanks

.00053 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mahedocmahedoc Member Posts: 4
    Can you please provide the MR and RV for 2018 a5 coupe premium plus and SB premium plus 36/7.5 for Memphis TN. Thanks
    mahedoc said:

Can you please provide the MR and RV for 2018 a5 coupe premium plus and SB premium plus 36/7.5 for Memphis TN. Thanks

Coupe - .00050 and 56%
    SB - .00195 and 60%
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator