Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Acura RLX Lease Price - FWD

wannaleasedealwannaleasedeal Member Posts: 9
edited March 2018 in Acura
Please provide the Western New York numbers; RV, MF, Incentives, rebates, holdbacks, etc. based on 36 month lease with 12k miles for:

2018 Acura RLX FWD V-6 w/Tech: MSRP $55,865
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,062

Please provide the Western New York numbers; RV, MF, Incentives, rebates, holdbacks, etc. based on 36 month lease with 12k miles for:

2018 Acura RLX FWD V-6 w/Tech: MSRP $55,865

.00100 MF and 47% residual
    $7000 incentive
    $750 loyalty/conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• wannaleasedealwannaleasedeal Member Posts: 9
    The dealer quoted a monthly payment of $380 for 36 months, with $4,000 down toward the vehicle (I am paying the sales tax and fees out of pocket on top of the $4,000 down).

Is this a great deal or just an ok deal? Thank you!

The dealer quoted a monthly payment of $380 for 36 months, with $4,000 down toward the vehicle (I am paying the sales tax and fees out of pocket on top of the $4,000 down).

Is this a great deal or just an ok deal? Thank you!

I really have no idea what these sell for..
    But, you need an adjusted CAP of about $37,800 to get that monthly.
    So, besides $4000 + $7000 off, you'd have to have a further discount of $7000.

That seems really good..

But, find out the exact numbers... Is it $4000 plus first payment, plus taxes and fees? Or, does the $4000 include the first payment?

And, why put $6000 or more upfront? Putting a lot upfront doesn't change the deal.. it's $500+/mo., with just first payment due at signing. That might be a great deal, but it's still over $500/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aekchianaekchian Member Posts: 59
    If that deal is true it means that this car leases for approximately the same price (when you consider Acura drive-off vs. Audi) as a base A4. That's something to consider.

If only the trunk weren't small on the SH-AWD ones...
    aekchian said:

If that deal is true it means that this car leases for approximately the same price (when you consider Acura drive-off vs. Audi) as a base A4. That's something to consider.

If only the trunk weren't small on the SH-AWD ones...

That's true, but the A4 has a crappy lease program.. ;)

You could lease an Infiniti Q50 Red Sport AWD for about the same amount, and that stickers for approx $57K. (400 HP and AWD)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sam_dukesam_duke Member Posts: 17
    Hello,

Can you please provide me some information on residual value, money factor, incentives,  and etc. for 2018 RLX AWD Hybrid?  I plan on using 12k miles a year. I am aasuming 36 month is a best lease term. I reside in Northern VA.

Thank You
    sam_duke said:

Hello,

Can you please provide me some information on residual value, money factor, incentives,  and etc. for 2018 RLX AWD Hybrid?  I plan on using 12k miles a year. I am aasuming 36 month is a best lease term. I reside in Northern VA.

Thank You

36/12
    47% residual
    .00100 MF
    $7000 incentive
    $750 loyalty/conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sam_dukesam_duke Member Posts: 17
    Thank You
  • craigscott39craigscott39 Member Posts: 14
    Please provide the 91030 numbers; RV, MF, Incentives, rebates, holdbacks, etc. based on 24/36 month lease with 10k miles

Please provide the 91030 numbers; RV, MF, Incentives, rebates, holdbacks, etc. based on 24/36 month lease with 10k miles

.00100 MF and 53%/47% residual
    $8050 total incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator