Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Jeep Wrangler Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• accdguy13accdguy13 Member Posts: 30
    edited March 2018
    Michaell 

Hello there! I’d like residual and MF on the all new Wrangler Rubicon JL 4 door, zip code 12208. 36 month 10k a year and 48 month 10k

Also, are any particular trims a better value in terms of higher residuals and subsequent lower lease payments? Thank you! 

Steve 
  • ewanatinewanatin Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    Hello,
    Could you please tell me the MF and teh RES Val for march
    JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    36mos/10k
    36mos/12k

thank you
  • bradr64bradr64 Member Posts: 1
    Hi - Can anyone tell me the residual and MF on a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL for 15k @ 36/39/42 mos zip code 20111? Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Hi,
    I need the Residual and Money Factor for both JLU Sahara, and JLU Sport S.
    36 and 39 months, with 15k miles. Zip code 22031. Do you have the March rates yet?

Also, is there a difference in the residual if the car has a manual transmission instead of automatic?

Thanks!

Standard MF
    Sahara - 67% / 66%
    Sport S - 73% / 72%

Transmission choice does not change the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

evette24 said:

Can you tell me the residual and money factor for a automatic 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 12k 36 months zip code 43017?

Thanks so much!

Is this the "new" or the "old" Wrangler?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

accdguy13 said:

Michaell 

Hello there! I’d like residual and MF on the all new Wrangler Rubicon JL 4 door, zip code 12208. 36 month 10k a year and 48 month 10k

Also, are any particular trims a better value in terms of higher residuals and subsequent lower lease payments? Thank you! 

Steve 

standard MF and 72% / 68%

Sport trim has the highest residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

ewanatin said:

Hello,
    Could you please tell me the MF and teh RES Val for march
    JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    36mos/10k
    36mos/12k

thank you

standard MF and 72% / 71%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

bradr64 said:

Hi - Can anyone tell me the residual and MF on a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL for 15k @ 36/39/42 mos zip code 20111? Thank you!!

standard MF and 69% / 68% / 67%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 140
    JLU sport and sahara 36m 12k lease numbers, in PA.
    cnote2 said:

JLU sport and sahara 36m 12k lease numbers, in PA.

Standard MF and 69% (Sahara) or 78% (Sport)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hau1982hau1982 Member Posts: 3
    Looking forward in leasing a 2018 Wrangler unlimited JL Rubicon MSRP $45k. would like to know how much room do I have to negotiate and what would the MF and residual value would be??? 36 mo. 12k miles  zip code 92154

thanks! 
    hau1982 said:

Looking forward in leasing a 2018 Wrangler unlimited JL Rubicon MSRP $45k. would like to know how much room do I have to negotiate and what would the MF and residual value would be??? 36 mo. 12k miles  zip code 92154

thanks! 

standard MF and 71%

We don't track pricing, but given how new this is, and it's popularity, I wouldn't expect to see much discounting from sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• smores721smores721 Member Posts: 7
    hello
    looking for a residual and MF for JLU 36/48 month 12/15k sport/rubicon - zip 92111. Thank you!!!!
    smores721 said:

hello
    looking for a residual and MF for JLU 36/48 month 12/15k sport/rubicon - zip 92111. Thank you!!!!

15K residuals; add 2% for 12K

Standard MF and 69% / 65% (Rubicon) or 76% / 71% (Sport)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tonyv120tonyv120 Member Posts: 27
    Hi, as always, Thank you! Interested in 2018 "new' style Unlimited Sport 3yr/36k in 18702. I am a returning FCA Lessee, do they offer anything for that?
    tonyv120 said:

Hi, as always, Thank you! Interested in 2018 "new' style Unlimited Sport 3yr/36k in 18702. I am a returning FCA Lessee, do they offer anything for that?

Standard MF and 78%

No incentive information for Chrysler Capital

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tonyv120tonyv120 Member Posts: 27
    And which model has highest residual at 3/36 right now?
    tonyv120 said:

And which model has highest residual at 3/36 right now?

The one I just gave you ... :wink:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hau1982hau1982 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

thanks! 
    standard MF and 71% We don't track pricing, but given how new this is, and it's popularity, I wouldn't expect to see much discounting from sticker.

What would the standard MF should be?? 
  • maria3088maria3088 Member Posts: 10
    Hello :) looking for RV & MF for 2018 Wrangler JL 4-Door Unlimited Sahara, 36 mo; 10k and 12k difference in NJ.

Also, can you help me understand how the RV and MF are determined? Does it differ by state? Does it change every month? Why is this not posted somewhere so everyone doesn't have to ask you over and over and over lol?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    hau1982 said:

Michaell said:

thanks! 
    standard MF and 71%

We don't track pricing, but given how new this is, and it's popularity, I wouldn't expect to see much discounting from sticker.

What would the standard MF should be?? 
    We don't have it for this month. Last month it was .00193, and I would expect this month to be similar.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

maria3088 said:

Hello :) looking for RV & MF for 2018 Wrangler JL 4-Door Unlimited Sahara, 36 mo; 10k and 12k difference in NJ.

Also, can you help me understand how the RV and MF are determined? Does it differ by state? Does it change every month? Why is this not posted somewhere so everyone doesn't have to ask you over and over and over lol?

Standard MF and 70%/69% residual.

The bank (Chrysler Capital) sets the rates.
    The numbers are regional, but in this case, they appear to be the same, nationwide.
    Yes, it can change every month.

It's confidential dealer information. You have to work to get it. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Wow, you guys are awesome, thanks so much!

I have another question about the MF. Is this negotiable w the bank? It appears to be equivalent to the interest rate. Is it possible to get a better MF based on the person's credit score? Is the MF standard across all models every month, or does it vary (if so why, as i'm relating it to a finance APR that doesn't matter what model the car is)?
    maria3088 said:

Wow, you guys are awesome, thanks so much!

I have another question about the MF. Is this negotiable w the bank? It appears to be equivalent to the interest rate. Is it possible to get a better MF based on the person's credit score? Is the MF standard across all models every month, or does it vary (if so why, as i'm relating it to a finance APR that doesn't matter what model the car is)?

The numbers we quote are for top tier credit. The MF can go higher, if your credit score is lower.

Dealer can also mark up the MF for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• aug0211aug0211 Member Posts: 37
    Dealer is quoting me at significantly higher residuals this month - that's awesome news.

72% on a JLU Sahara through Telhio Credit Union (43015 zip code) with 10k/year
    MF is unconfirmed - last month this CU was at .00164.

My question - is it safe to assume residual goes down 2% from 10k-->12k and then another 1% from 12k --> 15k annualy?
    aug0211 said:

Dealer is quoting me at significantly higher residuals this month - that's awesome news.

72% on a JLU Sahara through Telhio Credit Union (43015 zip code) with 10k/year
    MF is unconfirmed - last month this CU was at .00164.

My question - is it safe to assume residual goes down 2% from 10k-->12k and then another 1% from 12k --> 15k annualy?

I don't know if it's "safe". But, it's likely

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• johnsncjohnsnc Member Posts: 22
    Can someone look over this deal for a 2018 Rubicon and let me know where/if I can improve?

• three50bowtiethree50bowtie Member Posts: 24
    Hello,

Looking for some guidance on what my payment before tax is on the following deal. Thanks so much.

2018 JL Wrangler Sport 4 Door
    zip - 91406
    MSRP - 36965
    Selling Price - 35000
    36 months, 10K miles per year
    will qualify for tier 1, what is the money factor.
    johnsnc said:

Can someone look over this deal for a 2018 Rubicon and let me know where/if I can improve?

I agree with that math.

But, shew .... $800 doc fee is pretty excessive. Welcome to Florida!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello,

Looking for some guidance on what my payment before tax is on the following deal. Thanks so much.

zip - 91406
    MSRP - 36965
    Selling Price - 35000

.00193 and 79%

With those prices, $285/mo plus tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

I agree with that math. But, shew .... $800 doc fee is pretty excessive. Welcome to Florida!
    I am in SC.  Is the Doc Fee negotiable?
    johnsnc said:

Michaell said:

johnsnc said:

I agree with that math.

I am in SC.  Is the Doc Fee negotiable?

The dealer will tell you no. Just ask them to take another $800 off the selling price to compensate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

johnsnc said:

I agree with that math.

$500 tax? I say that's SC

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• straman17straman17 Member Posts: 63
    Michaell said:

johnsnc said:

I agree with that math.

Was this deal on JL?
    straman17 said: nice

I agree with that math. But, shew .... $800 doc fee is pretty excessive. Welcome to Florida!
    Was this deal on JL?
    Yes JL Rubicon
  • edmundsusernjedmundsusernj Member Posts: 49
    Can I get the mf & rv for the 2018 JKU Freedom and JLU Sport and Sport S 36/12k for NJ? Thank you

Can I get the mf & rv for the 2018 JKU Freedom and JLU Sport and Sport S 36/12k for NJ? Thank you

Standard MF (we think it's .00193 this month) and 78% (JKU Sport) or 75% (JKU Sport S) or 73% (JKU Freedom)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Standard MF (we think it's .00193 this month) and 78% (JKU Sport) or 75% (JKU Sport S) or 73% (JKU Freedom)
    Those are the correct residuals for JLU on the Sport and Sport S

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Whoops ... this is what happens when you stare at tiny numbers in a spreadsheet late at night.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

NJ here...sharing info b/c this site rocks...just leased a 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL (4d, 4WD, Automatic, premium sunder, safety group, Nav, cold weather group). MSRP = $44,420. Dealer ordered for me at Invoice + $500 = $42,590. $2000 down (for fees & first payment). $493/mo 36 months, 12k miles. MF was 0.00184 (US Bank); Dealer said RV was 68% although you guys noted 69% above. I still think i got a good deal (i hope!). Wish i ordered the LED lights :(
  • aug0211aug0211 Member Posts: 37
    Current quote (March numbers) I'm getting on a JLU Sahara in Ohio - through Telhio CU at a Jeep dealership:

MSRP: $53,075
    Purchase price (invoice -5%): $47,346
    Acquisition fee: $945
    Term: 36 months/15k miles
    Residual: 69%
    Money factor: .00174
    Doc fee: $250
    Tag/plate fee: $50

Sharing for general informational purposes.
    maria3088 said:

NJ here...sharing info b/c this site rocks...just leased a 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL (4d, 4WD, Automatic, premium sunder, safety group, Nav, cold weather group). MSRP = $44,420. Dealer ordered for me at Invoice + $500 = $42,590. $2000 down (for fees & first payment). $493/mo 36 months, 12k miles. MF was 0.00184 (US Bank); Dealer said RV was 68% although you guys noted 69% above. I still think i got a good deal (i hope!). Wish i ordered the LED lights :(

Congrats - that's a solid payment for a new and popular vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

aug0211 said:

Current quote (March numbers) I'm getting on a JLU Sahara in Ohio - through Telhio CU at a Jeep dealership:

MSRP: $53,075
    Purchase price (invoice -5%): $47,346
    Acquisition fee: $945
    Term: 36 months/15k miles
    Residual: 69%
    Money factor: .00174
    Doc fee: $250
    Tag/plate fee: $50

Sharing for general informational purposes.

Thanks for posting this information - looks like the US Bank / Ally leasing programs for the JL may be slightly better than the Chrysler Capital numbers we have.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rubbb8768rubbb8768 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2018
    Hi Can you please give residual and MF for 2018 JL rubicon
    24,36,39 10k in NY 
    Got quoted 50,075 for list of 53,375 how is that?
  • edmundsusernjedmundsusernj Member Posts: 49
    Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Whoops ... this is what happens when you stare at tiny numbers in a spreadsheet late at night.
    Thanks fellas!
    rubbb8768 said:

Hi Can you please give residual and MF for 2018 JL rubicon
    24,36,39 10k in NY 
    Got quoted 50,075 for list of 53,375 how is that?

Assuming this is the Unlimited?
    Standard MF (not sure, but it was .00193, last month)
    75%/74%/72%/71%/70%/68% residual for...
    24/27/36/39/42/48 months..

No idea on pricing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bluethunder10bluethunder10 Member Posts: 11
    maria3088 said:
    Which dealer in NJ, I am also looking but couple if dealers said, it will be MSRP.
  • hnet999hnet999 Member Posts: 1
    I would appreciate any thoughts from the experts here.

here is my offer from south Florida dealer:
    Sport S Unlimited
    Cust Preferred pkg, tech pkg, convenience group, automatic, tubular side steps, premium audio, premium soft top. Sticker is 40,895. Lease offer is 2900 down inc first payment then 310/mo for 39 months. 12k miles.

residual 74% money factor .00155
    hnet999 said:

I would appreciate any thoughts from the experts here.

here is my offer from south Florida dealer:
    Sport S Unlimited
    Cust Preferred pkg, tech pkg, convenience group, automatic, tubular side steps, premium audio, premium soft top. Sticker is 40,895. Lease offer is 2900 down inc first payment then 310/mo for 39 months. 12k miles.

residual 74% money factor .00155

So, this is a JL model, right?
    Do you know if it's through Chrysler Capital?
    The residual matches Chrysler Capital, but the money factor looks lower than their standard rate.
    No acquisition fee through CC, this month, on this model.

Given your numbers, I estimate an adjusted CAP cost of $37,500.
    Looks like an approx $1500 discount from MSRP.
    That's not a huge discount, but the lease program is great.
    I'd rather just put $900 up at signing, and take the $369/mo. payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• three50bowtiethree50bowtie Member Posts: 24
    Michaell said:

Hello,

zip - 91406
    MSRP - 36965
    Selling Price - 35000

.00193 and 79%

With those prices, $285/mo plus tax.
    The dealer keeps quoting me an Ally lease deal and the payments are 400+ per month before taxes. I refuse to go waste my time at the dealership unless they work with me prior over email, text, or phone.

What is the MF and residual for 2018 JKU Sport. Looks like I can get 5K off MSRP (38K MSRP, about 33K selling price). zip is 91406