Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Infiniti QX50 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,011
edited February 2018 in INFINITI
Ask your 2019 QX50 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up info on the 2019 QX50

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• 13_f15013_f150 Member Posts: 134
    I'm hoping the number are out since this has been created.
    FWD
    12k miles.. 
    All 3 models (can't really decide which, untill I know the best bang for the buck)
    Pure if model is needed.

Term, infiniti sweet spot is usally 39 but please post the sweet spot.

Thank you in advance Jay 

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,011
    13_f150 said:

I'm hoping the number are out since this has been created.
    FWD
    12k miles.. 
    All 3 models (can't really decide which, untill I know the best bang for the buck)
    Pure if model is needed.

Term, infiniti sweet spot is usally 39 but please post the sweet spot.

Thank you in advance Jay 

I created it because I was asked to ....

No 2019 QX50 numbers available, this month.

Perhaps when the March programs are released, next week....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    Hi Can you tell me the mf and residual for 39/10k or 36/10k for QX50 Pure FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,768
    kerem500 said:

Hi Can you tell me the mf and residual for 39/10k or 36/10k for QX50 Pure FWD

No numbers, yet... Maybe after Thursday, when the new program is released.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jaxshopperjaxshopper Member Posts: 18
    Did they release any numbers? Looks like the 2017 offers were extended until 4/2.

Did they release any numbers? Looks like the 2017 offers were extended until 4/2.

Sorry, no numbers for the 2019, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    Nothing yet?
    ralora said:

Nothing yet?

Nope

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

ralora said:

Nothing yet?

If we haven't seen them by now, it's likely we won't see them until April.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

ralora said:

Nothing yet?

If we haven't seen them by now, it's likely we won't see them until April.
    Got it, thanks!
  • fletchedmfletchedm Member Posts: 39
    Just an FYI..my local dealer (Mass.) called and first one has come in. Going to try to go this weekend and take it for a spin.

Also, I noticed that infiniti has released a lease calculation for the QX50 on their site. It's only an estimate but I plugged it into my calculator in excel to estimate. My guess is .00065 and 56% for 12K miles at 39 months. But since I am guessing at 2 variables it could be completely different. The real question will be how long before they offer a decent discount?

https://infinitiusa.com/lease-finance-payment-calculator/qx-50/qx-50-essential-awd
    edited March 2018
    fletchedm said:

Just an FYI..my local dealer (Mass.) called and first one has come in. Going to try to go this weekend and take it for a spin.

Also, I noticed that infiniti has released a lease calculation for the QX50 on their site. It's only an estimate but I plugged it into my calculator in excel to estimate. My guess is .00065 and 56% for 12K miles at 39 months. But since I am guessing at 2 variables it could be completely different. The real question will be how long before they offer a decent discount?

https://infinitiusa.com/lease-finance-payment-calculator/qx-50/qx-50-essential-awd

Thanks for the info. My wife's QX60 lease is up and the 2019 QX50 is her first choice, so we're anxiously waiting to see if the numbers are doable or not.

• tk900tk900 Member Posts: 43
    edited March 2018
    Any numbers released yet? Looking for Mf / Rv  incentives for essential fwd in Connecticut 10k/36months lease.
    tk900 said:

Any numbers released yet? Looking for Mf / Rv  incentives for essential fwd in Connecticut 10k/36months lease.

Not yet. Likely April at this point.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Got a quote from a dealer today for QX50 Essential AWD. Residual was 60% for 12K/39m and rate was .00131. Resid was higher than expected but so was interest rate.

Got about a $2K discount from MSRP without trying so there might be more but probably not much more as it is too new. Hoping to see some incentives when April rates are out.

-Fletch
    fletchedm said:

Got a quote from a dealer today for QX50 Essential AWD. Residual was 60% for 12K/39m and rate was .00131. Resid was higher than expected but so was interest rate.

Got about a $2K discount from MSRP without trying so there might be more but probably not much more as it is too new. Hoping to see some incentives when April rates are out.

-Fletch

Yeah, for a brand new model, the MF and residual are on the high side. But, not altogether awful.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• vin7826vin7826 Member Posts: 3
    Could you please provide MF, RV and any discounts available on 2019 QX50 ESSENTIAL
    AWD.
    24/12K
    36/12K
    39/12K
    Zip code : 94588

Thank you for your help in advance.
    vin7826 said:

Could you please provide MF, RV and any discounts available on 2019 QX50 ESSENTIAL
    AWD.
    24/12K
    36/12K
    39/12K
    Zip code : 94588

Thank you for your help in advance.

We don't have the lease programs for the 2019 models.
    Maybe, next month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ayyertampaayyertampa Member Posts: 11
    I have taken a spin last weekend. This engine and interior absolutely will rock the others out of the scene. I am assuming they won't do any incentives until the demand goes lower but when people will drive this the demand will be always high :). For the lane watch and etc you need to get the heated steering wheel and seats which we don't really need them in Florida.

I have taken a spin last weekend. This engine and interior absolutely will rock the others out of the scene. I am assuming they won't do any incentives until the demand goes lower but when people will drive this the demand will be always high :). For the lane watch and etc you need to get the heated steering wheel and seats which we don't really need them in Florida.

My daughter is quite enamored of the new QX50, but I was very surprised at how pricey they can get. I did a quick build online last night, and got to $50K without breaking a sweat.

I'd love a heated steering wheel here in CO.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

My daughter is quite enamored of the new QX50, but I was very surprised at how pricey they can get. I did a quick build online last night, and got to $50K without breaking a sweat.

Agreed. Does seem pricey. I did the same thing. 50K and there is still a 7500 package that gives you everything else on top of that. Ouch.

Going to wait for the new RDX to come out before I decide anything.
    fletchedm said:

Michaell said:

Agreed. Does seem pricey. I did the same thing. 50K and there is still a 7500 package that gives you everything else on top of that. Ouch.

Going to wait for the new RDX to come out before I decide anything.
    Yes, lots of choices out there. Always good to be looking.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• felipe07txfelipe07tx Member Posts: 46
    In the same boat. I was tempted by trading in my Rogue early for a Terrain Denali but waiting (great value with disoscunts but not very good quality for $$). Drove the QX50 (Nissan/Infiniti finance pulls ahead two payments on your lease) and loved it. Engine is phenomenal for the size, and the interior is quite an upgrade...however they have priced it out of range. You have to spend $52k+ to get climate controlled seats. Dealer quoted me $750/mo and that was with them covering my last 4 payments LOL! Unless they discount it back to the 2017 model range it’s not worth it. Can’t compete with new RDX. Acura tends to offer more standard items. Hopefully they’ll be out in July/August when my lease is due to turn in. 
    Are the numbers available for April ?
    tk900 said:

Are the numbers available for April ?

Not until after the program starts on Tuesday. No guarantees on how long it will take us to get the information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

QX50 numbers are in..

Ask your questions.

Need to know trim (Pure, Luxe or Essential)?
    AWD or FWD?
    Term and mileage allowance?
    (only 39 months is any good)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• danminneapolisdanminneapolis Member Posts: 12
    2018 or 19 Luxe prefer 12k miles yr but numbers for 10 are fine add for heated seats- 550. AWD 39 mos . Thank you 55402

2018 or 19 Luxe prefer 12k miles yr but numbers for 10 are fine add for heated seats- 550. AWD 39 mos . Thank you 55402

2019 Luxe AWD
    39/12
    .00176 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jalez22jalez22 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    Hi, need the LUXE 39 month 12k and 10k Residual and MF AWD and FWD for Tampa, FL area please....also any other incentives such as lease conquest? (We have a Lexus and Acura atm)
  • 13_f15013_f150 Member Posts: 134
    Looking for same as above in similar area, 33461.
    Playing with simple math (residual and MF)
    It seems the 2017 and 2019 pan out close, with only main difference being discount and rebates.
    Can't believe dealers are trying to lease the 19s for almost double. Can't imagine rebates make  out to $300 a month savings.
    Hello need Mf/Rv and incentives rebates details for essential AWD 39/10k miles.

Thanks
    jalez22 said:

Hi, need the LUXE 39 month 12k and 10k Residual and MF AWD and FWD for Tampa, FL area please....also any other incentives such as lease conquest? (We have a Lexus and Acura atm)

.00181 MF (FWD)
    .00176 MF (AWD)

63%/64% residual for either.

No incentive info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited April 2018
    @kyfdx can you please give me numbers for essential AWD trim in CT? 39/10K, 39/12K
    tk900 said:

@kyfdx can you please give me numbers for essential AWD trim in CT? 39/10K, 39/12K

.00131 MF and 61%/60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jaxshopperjaxshopper Member Posts: 18
    Numbers for the QX50 ESSENTIAL FWD 39 / 15K in FL please

Numbers for the QX50 ESSENTIAL FWD 39 / 15K in FL please

.00135 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• richmuschrichmusch Member Posts: 47
    edited April 2018
    Numbers for Essential AWD, 39 months for 12 and 15k, zip code 43123

Numbers for Essential AWD, 39 months for 12 and 15k, zip code 43123

.00131 MF and 60%/58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• autobotgeminiautobotgemini Member Posts: 7
    Numbers for Essential FWD 39 months for 12K , zip code 38104

Numbers for Essential FWD 39 months for 12K , zip code 38104

.00135 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• islandmislandm Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2018
    Could you please provide MF, Residual% and Acquisition fee for Essential AWD in New York for 39/12 and 36/12. Thanks
    islandm said:

Could you please provide MF, Residual% and Acquisition fee for Essential AWD in New York for 39/12 and 36/12. Thanks

.00131 MF and 60% residual
    Either term

Last time we saw the acquisition fee, it was $700

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Just came to know from one of the dealer that new lease program starts from today. Wondering if you have any additional info on this like incentives rebates etc?
    tk900 said:

Just came to know from one of the dealer that new lease program starts from today. Wondering if you have any additional info on this like incentives rebates etc?

The program started yesterday. And, everything we know is in the posts above.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

ok thanks. Just got this quote from one of the dealer. pls let me know if numbers make sense.

Acquisition fee on Infiniti calculator shows $595. Is $700 marked up by the dealer?

39 month/10k miles per year
    Due at signing: $528.63
    Payment: $528.63
    MSRP $49,449
    Sales price: $44,728.30
    Residual: 61%
    Money factor: .00131
    Doc/dealer fee: $220
    Acquisition fee: $700
    CT tax 6.35%
    Dmv fees: Separate check for CT DMW
    tk900 said:

ok thanks. Just got this quote from one of the dealer. pls let me know if numbers make sense.

Acquisition fee on Infiniti calculator shows $595. Is $700 marked up by the dealer?

39 month/10k miles per year
    Due at signing: $528.63
    Payment: $528.63
    MSRP $49,449
    Sales price: $44,728.30
    Residual: 61%
    Money factor: .00131
    Doc/dealer fee: $220
    Acquisition fee: $700
    CT tax 6.35%
    Dmv fees: Separate check for CT DMW

I get $501.49/mo with those prices.

What cap cost is the dealer using to get that payment?

We've always known the Infiniti acquisition fee to be $700.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• scullywolfscullywolf Member Posts: 12
    Could I please have the MF and RV for 2019 QX50 Essential FWD, 36/12k and 10k & 39/12k and 10k, zip code 90066? Thank you!!

Could I please have the MF and RV for 2019 QX50 Essential FWD, 36/12k and 10k & 39/12k and 10k, zip code 90066? Thank you!!

.00135 and 60% for both 36/12 and 39/12
    Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited April 2018
    This is the revised quote i received. Any issue with this ?

Offer is $458.55 per month with $4500 refundable MSD deposit, 1ST month payment and the acquisition fee the amount due and DMV fees Due at signing.

CT registration

tk900 said:

This is the revised quote i received. Any issue with this ?

Offer is $458.55 per month with $4500 refundable MSD deposit, 1ST month payment and the acquisition fee the amount due and DMV fees Due at signing.

CT registration

I get $424/mo plus tax, assuming the MF is .00041 (.00131 base less .00090 for MSD)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator