Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Lincoln MKC Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
edited January 2018 in Lincoln
Ask your 2018 MKC lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Lincoln MKC here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• Options
    drnw04adrnw04a Member Posts: 21
    Happy New Year! Looking for Jan numbers for MKC AWD Select or Reserve 36/10k.
  • Options
    drnw04a said:

Happy New Year! Looking for Jan numbers for MKC AWD Select or Reserve 36/10k.

0.25% APR and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    atos2012atos2012 Member Posts: 86
    Hello @kyfdx. Can you please provide numbers for MKC FWD Premier 36/10k lease, MF, RV, any manufacturer to dealer discounts, customers rebates, etc. Thank you.

** Saved Money - Earned Money **

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    atos2012 said:

Hello @kyfdx. Can you please provide numbers for MKC FWD Premier 36/10k lease, MF, RV, any manufacturer to dealer discounts, customers rebates, etc. Thank you.

.25% and 59%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    lake171lake171 Member Posts: 7
    Can I have the rv/mf for an AWD Reserve 36/10k lease in CA? Thank you very much!
  • Options
    lake171 said:

Can I have the rv/mf for an AWD Reserve 36/10k lease in CA? Thank you very much!

0.25% APR
    59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    Hi can i get the numbers for the mkc premiere AWD
    MSRP: 36850
    State: Nj
    Term: 36
  • Options
    kerem500 said:

Hi can i get the numbers for the mkc premiere AWD
    MSRP: 36850
    State: Nj
    Term: 36

36/10
    59% residual
    0.25% APR

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tlafleurtlafleur Member Posts: 11
    Hi, can I have the numbers for the MKC Premiere and Select AWD?
    Mileage: 12K
    State: MA
    Term: 24/36
  • Options
    tlafleur said:

Hi, can I have the numbers for the MKC Premiere and Select AWD?
    Mileage: 12K
    State: MA
    Term: 24/36

36/12
    58% residual
    0.25% APR
    Either trim

24/12
    66%/64% residual for Premier/Select
    0.88% APR

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cuban1cuban1 Member Posts: 22
    edited March 2018
    Looking for mf and residual 36/12 in March 2018 on MKC Reserve front wheel drive trim in South Florida (33024). Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    cuban1 said:

Looking for mf and residual 36/12 in March 2018 on MKC Reserve front wheel drive trim in South Florida (33024). Thank you in advance.

58% residual
    0.25% APR

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gersh11gersh11 Member Posts: 42
    Hello,

Please provide the March MF, RV and incentives for the Select and Reserve, 36/10, FWD, in Orlando, FL.

Thanks,
    Steve
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    gersh11 said:

Hello,

Please provide the March MF, RV and incentives for the Select and Reserve, 36/10, FWD, in Orlando, FL.

Thanks,
    Steve

0.25% APR
    59% residual
    Either trim

No lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    xxyy1122xxyy1122 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, could I please get number on an 18 MKC Reserve AWD at 36/15k and 39/15k? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    xxyy1122 said:

Hi, could I please get number on an 18 MKC Reserve AWD at 36/15k and 39/15k? Thanks in advance!

36/15
    56% residual
    0.25% APR

39/15
    55% residual
    0.90% APR

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Is it fairly common for dealers to add 1% to those interest rates? I've been MKC shopping for about 3 months and have spoken with 4 dealerships during that time. The dealership I'm currently in contact with seems to be the most straightforward of them and they quoted me interest rates of 1.25% for 36 and 1.90% for 39. They were pretty firm on those rates. Also, the last dealer I spoke with on a 2017 model back in January absolutely would not budge on interest once I got him down to exactly 1% more than what you had quoted me at the time.

I don't want to be the person who keeps negotiating when there is nothing more to negotiate...but that 1% is well over $1,000 of interest! Any input or insight?
  • Options
    xxyy1122 said:

Is it fairly common for dealers to add 1% to those interest rates? I've been MKC shopping for about 3 months and have spoken with 4 dealerships during that time. The dealership I'm currently in contact with seems to be the most straightforward of them and they quoted me interest rates of 1.25% for 36 and 1.90% for 39. They were pretty firm on those rates. Also, the last dealer I spoke with on a 2017 model back in January absolutely would not budge on interest once I got him down to exactly 1% more than what you had quoted me at the time.

I don't want to be the person who keeps negotiating when there is nothing more to negotiate...but that 1% is well over $1,000 of interest! Any input or insight?

So far as we can tell, the Lincoln MF/APR numbers look to be national (unlike Ford, which is highly regional). Have you reached out to dealers farther away, to see if you get the same numbers?

Seems odd that every dealer will go no lower that 1% over the rates we've provided.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:
    Is it fairly common for dealers to add 1% to those interest rates? I've been MKC shopping for about 3 months and have spoken with 4 dealerships during that time. The dealership I'm currently in contact with seems to be the most straightforward of them and they quoted me interest rates of 1.25% for 36 and 1.90% for 39. They were pretty firm on those rates. Also, the last dealer I spoke with on a 2017 model back in January absolutely would not budge on interest once I got him down to exactly 1% more than what you had quoted me at the time. I don't want to be the person who keeps negotiating when there is nothing more to negotiate...but that 1% is well over $1,000 of interest! Any input or insight?
    So far as we can tell, the Lincoln MF/APR numbers look to be national (unlike Ford, which is highly regional). Have you reached out to dealers farther away, to see if you get the same numbers? Seems odd that every dealer will go no lower that 1% over the rates we've provided.

Seemed odd to me as well! Yes, I've been in contact with a local dealer, another 120 mi away, and 2 more in the Minneapolis metro ~250 mi away.

For example, I was in contact with a dealer in Dec whose calculations were $50/mo off from mine. Half was the addtl 1% interest; the other half I never figured out, except that it totaled almost exactly the sales tax and corresponding interest being added in twice (MN sales tax is up front so interest applies). I finally told the dealer I'd drive to Minneapolis in 2 days and sign for the deal we had on the table if he gave me 1% interest instead of 2% (based on the rate you'd given), but he didn't budge. Since I was concerned with more than just the interest, I walked. He did, however, send me the info I've attached (if it is at all useful in solving this mystery). Again, these are old numbers. At the time you'd quoted me 1% for 36 mos; dealer was at 2% and assured me "the only money the dealership makes on this deal" is 0.5% over the 1.5% shown. Does this help to explain anything?

Again, I'm not trying to squeeze actual pennies out of this deal - just want to reach a fair deal. It's hard to gauge what fair looks like when the first dealer I went to quoted $733/mo!!! (36/15 with a ~$43k MSRP - no joke!) The dealer I'm speaking with currently came right out and quoted 1.25% for 36 and 1.9% for 39, but the others I've spoken with started between 3-4% and came down to what you've quoted +1%. I'm not sure what to make of it so any insight is greatly appreciated!

• Options
    xxyy1122 said:

Michaell said:

So far as we can tell, the Lincoln MF/APR numbers look to be national (unlike Ford, which is highly regional). Have you reached out to dealers farther away, to see if you get the same numbers?

Seems odd that every dealer will go no lower that 1% over the rates we've provided.

Seemed odd to me as well! Yes, I've been in contact with a local dealer, another 120 mi away, and 2 more in the Minneapolis metro ~250 mi away.

For example, I was in contact with a dealer in Dec whose calculations were $50/mo off from mine. Half was the addtl 1% interest; the other half I never figured out, except that it totaled almost exactly the sales tax and corresponding interest being added in twice (MN sales tax is up front so interest applies). I finally told the dealer I'd drive to Minneapolis in 2 days and sign for the deal we had on the table if he gave me 1% interest instead of 2% (based on the rate you'd given), but he didn't budge. Since I was concerned with more than just the interest, I walked. He did, however, send me the info I've attached (if it is at all useful in solving this mystery). Again, these are old numbers. At the time you'd quoted me 1% for 36 mos; dealer was at 2% and assured me "the only money the dealership makes on this deal" is 0.5% over the 1.5% shown. Does this help to explain anything?

Again, I'm not trying to squeeze actual pennies out of this deal - just want to reach a fair deal. It's hard to gauge what fair looks like when the first dealer I went to quoted $733/mo!!! (36/15 with a ~$43k MSRP - no joke!) The dealer I'm speaking with currently came right out and quoted 1.25% for 36 and 1.9% for 39, but the others I've spoken with started between 3-4% and came down to what you've quoted +1%. I'm not sure what to make of it so any insight is greatly appreciated!

Well, shoot. Ya got me.

I went back and looked at my one Lincoln document - and it turns out, they are regional. So, we only have the one region (in our case, Southeast), so it's highly likely that you are getting the correct information from the current dealer.

Dealers can make money two ways:

1. On the front end, by not discounting the car as much
    2. On the back end, by marking up the MF/APR

The only real difference is who gets the commission - salesman for price, finance manager for MF markup.

Lincoln seems to be making a bit of a comeback in the market, so the dealers look to be capitalizing on their popularity by trying to maximize the profit on each deal. Only you can decide if you want to play ball with them, or look at another brand.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    arodr017arodr017 Member Posts: 40
    Hello can I please have the MF and Residual on a Premiere and Select both 36/10 Fwd South Florida Miami area. Thank you ahead of time !
  • Options
    arodr017 said:

Hello can I please have the MF and Residual on a Premiere and Select both 36/10 Fwd South Florida Miami area. Thank you ahead of time !

59% residual
    0.25% APR

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    otis12otis12 Member Posts: 171
    May I please have the April numbers for zip code 07004 for a Select AWD, 36 mths/10k?
  • Options
    otis12 said:

May I please have the April numbers for zip code 07004 for a Select AWD, 36 mths/10k?

57% residual
    0.02% APR
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    songshansongshan Member Posts: 102
    Hi, may I have the current numbers for All AWDs, 24/12 or 36/12, Houston, TX?
    If possible, may I have the 15000 miles number as well?
    Thank you so much.
  • Options
    songshan said:

Hi, may I have the current numbers for All AWDs, 24/12 or 36/12, Houston, TX?
    If possible, may I have the 15000 miles number as well?
    Thank you so much.

Black Label
    24/15
    0.22% APR and 62% residual
    36/15
    0.75% APR and 54% residual

All other trims
    24/15
    2.50% APR and 64% residual
    36/15
    2.25% APR and 56% residual

Add 2% to the residual for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    whataday3whataday3 Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys, can I please get the number for Select AWD/FWD, 36/12, north california? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    whataday3 said:

Hi guys, can I please get the number for Select AWD/FWD, 36/12, north california? Thanks in advance.

2.25% APR
    58% residual
    Either model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bigbeard86bigbeard86 Member Posts: 6
    MF and residual for mkc awd premier 10k miles 36/39 month in 10701?
  • Options

MF and residual for mkc awd premier 10k miles 36/39 month in 10701?

36/10 - 1.38% and 59%
    39/10 - 1.63% and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited May 2018
    thanks.
    what about 36/10 for the select trim? a dealer today claims MF is 0.02...that seems impossibly high. asked him to clarify if its .02 or .02%. Either way, makes no sense.
  • Options

thanks.
    what about 36/10 for the select trim? a dealer today claims MF is 0.02...that seems impossibly high. asked him to clarify if its .02 or .02%. Either way, makes no sense.

No change for Select

1.38% APR (Lincoln doesn't use money factors)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited May 2018
    I will have to correct your values. current APR dealer wrote me up for is 0.02% for Lincoln (10701)
  • Options
    btcounts1222btcounts1222 Member Posts: 30
    60521 lease numbers And incentives?

MKC Premiere FWD
    MKC Select FWD

36/10
  • Options
    btcounts said:

60521 lease numbers And incentives?

MKC Premiere FWD
    MKC Select FWD

36/10

2.25% APR
    59% residual
    either trim

We don't show incentives for this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    felipe07txfelipe07tx Member Posts: 46
    Morning! Do you have residual and rate for Reserve FWD on 36/10? Any incentives?
  • Options

Morning! Do you have residual and rate for Reserve FWD on 36/10? Any incentives?

What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cuban1cuban1 Member Posts: 22
    I know here in South Florida 2019 MKC in stock (33024). Would it be a bit to early to know mf/rv for 3 years 12k miles? Thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    cuban1 said:

I know here in South Florida 2019 MKC in stock (33024). Would it be a bit to early to know mf/rv for 3 years 12k miles? Thanks in advance :)

You can be the first post in our new 2019 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51419/lincoln/mkc/2019-lincoln-mkc-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

Exciting! Thanks! ;);)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jay_c_nnjjay_c_nnj Member Posts: 14
    Hi can you provide me with MF and RV for Reserve and Select AWD for zip code 07676? 36/12 and 36/10 please
  • Options
    jay_c_nnj said:

Hi can you provide me with MF and RV for Reserve and Select AWD for zip code 07676? 36/12 and 36/10 please

1.38% and 58% / 59%
    Both trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    thanks!
  • Options
    Michaell said:

jay_c_nnj said:

1.38% and 58% / 59%
    Both trims
    I'm getting push back from multiple dealers that the residual is wrong and that it should be 56%. Has anything changed? Is there something I can reference to counter them with?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    jay_c_nnj said:

Michaell said:

jay_c_nnj said:

1.38% and 58% / 59%
    Both trims
    I'm getting push back from multiple dealers that the residual is wrong and that it should be 56%. Has anything changed? Is there something I can reference to counter them with?
    Double checked. Those are the correct residuals.

39 month term residuals are 2% lower.

The 36/15 residual is 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Ok thanks for the info guys. Looks like I'll have to keep grinding! B)
  • Options
    fast164fast164 Member Posts: 160
    Hi! Can I get MF/RV for 2018 MKC
    Zip Code: 48193
    Looking at 36 months/10K miles (lowest mileage tier)
    Any Incentives?
  • Options
    fast164 said:

Any Incentives?

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    fast164fast164 Member Posts: 160
    Michaell said:
    Hi! Can I get MF/RV for 2018 MKC Zip Code: 48193 Looking at 36 months/10K miles (lowest mileage tier) Any Incentives?
    What trim level?
    Black label AWD
    Reserve AWD 

thank you!
  • Options
    fast164 said:

Michaell said:

fast164 said:

Any Incentives?

What trim level?

Black label AWD
    Reserve AWD 

thank you!

Black Label
    0.50% APR
    53% residual
    $2500 lease cash

Reserve
    0.18% APR
    55% residual
    $750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bbixler18bbixler18 Member Posts: 51
    Hi! Can I get MF, RV, and any incentive data for 2018 MKC
    Zip Code: 17331 (PA)
    Looking at 36 months/15K miles
    Premiere, Select, and Reserve

I assume these numbers are only good through the end of July? Thank you!!