Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Monthly Update for February 2018 - 2018 BMW 540i xDrive Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2018 in BMW

imageMonthly Update for February 2018 - 2018 BMW 540i xDrive Long-Term Road Test

The Edmunds experts chime in with their latest road-test impressions of the long-term 2018 BMW 540i xDrive.

Read the full story here

Comments

• wasabi911wasabi911 Member Posts: 53
    Since they’re similarly priced, would you choose the bmw 540 or genesis g90, and why? I’m looking for the quietest commuter car and I like them equally.
  • yesthatwillkyesthatwillk Member Posts: 1
    I think it depends what you're looking for. Personally, I'd take the G90: I like sitting in it and I love the stereo. That said, it's not as dynamic as the 5 Series, and you can get upgraded seats that are quite nice. The G90 is just really easy. Like, it's always fine to drive, while I feel like I need to fiddle with the settings in the 5 Series or it's actually annoying. If you've got your choice narrowed down to just these two, you should definitely test drive them both.
    wasabi911 said:

Since they’re similarly priced, would you choose the bmw 540 or genesis g90, and why? I’m looking for the quietest commuter car and I like them equally.