Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Honda Odyssey Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• trescaballostrescaballos Member Posts: 7
    I am looking for MF and RV for odyddey EX-L 36/12 in 63139. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118

I am looking for MF and RV for odyddey EX-L 36/12 in 63139. Thanks in advance!

.00210 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• trescaballostrescaballos Member Posts: 7
    Thank you
  • flapster82flapster82 Member Posts: 8
    Hello, what is the MF and residual in North Jersey for an EX-L trim?  I am high tier credit.  Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,199

Hello, what is the MF and residual in North Jersey for an EX-L trim?  I am high tier credit.  Thanks.

.00220 MF and 57% residual for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• btwilli1btwilli1 Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2018
    What is the MF and residual in South Louisiana for an EX-L trim? 36/12 You are the man! top tier and mid tier pretty please.
    btwilli1 said:

What is the MF and residual in South Louisiana for an EX-L trim? 36/12 You are the man! top tier and mid tier pretty please.

.00220 and 59%

Top tier is anything over 660

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• kjdeweesekjdeweese Member Posts: 1
    Hi. Looking at an Elite in Dallas with 15,000 and 36 months. Excellent credit.
    kjdeweese said:

Hi. Looking at an Elite in Dallas with 15,000 and 36 months. Excellent credit.

.00220 and 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• robert44txrobert44tx Member Posts: 3
    Could you give post the lease numbers for:
    EX-L, 12,000mi, 36 months, Excellent credit, Austin, TX

Thank you for doing this.

How does the location factor into the numbers? Residuals I would guess.

EX-L, 12,000mi, 36 months, Excellent credit, Austin, TX

Thank you for doing this.

How does the location factor into the numbers? Residuals I would guess.

.00220 MF
    59% residual

Honda numbers are national

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you for the numbers. We started a lease on an '18 EX-L.

Besides not having top tier credit, is there ANY reason why a dealership's MF would not match the number you provided? We are leasing through Honda Financial Services. We believe the dealer either made a mistake or tricked us into a higher MF.

Besides not having top tier credit, is there ANY reason why a dealership's MF would not match the number you provided? We are leasing through Honda Financial Services. We believe the dealer either made a mistake or tricked us into a higher MF.

When the money factor offered by Honda Finance is the "standard" money factor (as in this case), dealers are free to mark it up for extra profit. On vehicles with subvented money factors (like the Civic at .00124), dealers cannot mark up the rate.

Also, on "standard" rates, a security deposit is required, while subvented rate deals waive the deposit. Most of the time, instead of collecting the deposit, they add a waiver fee bump to the money factor. This is usually .00010 or .00015.

What rate did they use for your deal?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• warden182warden182 Member Posts: 4
    36/15 EX-L in Columbus, GA (31904). 800+ credit.
    warden182 said:

.00220 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

warden182 said:

Thanks! so an adv. price of $33,999 with those numbers would be $459 assuming $0 down right?

though even with $0 down I think i'd be on the hook for $3k in taxes + whatever doc/registration/title fees + $600 acquisition fee + 1st payment. Does that sound right? sorry, completely new to leases.
    warden182 said:

kyfdx said:

warden182 said:

Thanks! so an adv. price of $33,999 with those numbers would be $459 assuming $0 down right?

though even with $0 down I think i'd be on the hook for $3k in taxes + whatever doc/registration/title fees + $600 acquisition fee + 1st payment. Does that sound right? sorry, completely new to leases.
    What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

$38,300
    kyfdx said:

warden182 said:

kyfdx said:

warden182 said:

What is the MSRP?
    $38,300 MSRP
    warden182 said:

$38,300

kyfdx said:

warden182 said:

kyfdx said:

warden182 said:

What is the MSRP?
    $38,300 MSRP
    Yes.. approx $460/mo.
    GA only taxes the sum of lease payments, not the full price, now.. though it's still collected upfront. So, only about $1200 in tax

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• flacarguy2flacarguy2 Member Posts: 18
    I see Honda has finally started offering a lease deal on the 2018 Odyssey as of March 16th. It's advertised for the LX.

Do you see a reduction in Money Factor in other trim levels? Interested in 2018 EX-L w/N+RES in zip code 34655. Thanks.

I see Honda has finally started offering a lease deal on the 2018 Odyssey as of March 16th. It's advertised for the LX.

Do you see a reduction in Money Factor in other trim levels? Interested in 2018 EX-L w/N+RES in zip code 34655. Thanks.

We only have the numbers from the beginning of the month - .00220 and 56% for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• et_12074et_12074 Member Posts: 3
    This is what I was offered last week. I’m in Idaho.

-’18 odyssey EX-L
    -MF .00185
    -RV 59%
    -$1000 down (includes first payment, fees, taxes)
    -Agreed upon price $35,250 (they claim it’s their invoice price, I don’t believe that)
    -Payment $499/mo 

Thoughts? 

I have 800+ credit. And I need a lower payment. What are my options? More money down? Ask for a lower agreed upon price? Hoping to see better lease deals from Honda for Odyssey’s, this June or July. 

Oh and I forgot to add that was 3 year, 36k miles. 
  • mac636cdmac636cd Member Posts: 3
    I just visited several dealerships. Their current best MF is .0018 on Odyssey. RV sounds consistent.
    et_12074 said:

-’18 odyssey EX-L
    -MF .00185
    -RV 59%
    -Agreed upon price $35,250 (they claim it’s their invoice price, I don’t believe that)
    -Payment $499/mo 

Thoughts? 

I have 800+ credit. And I need a lower payment. What are my options? More money down? Ask for a lower agreed upon price? Hoping to see better lease deals from Honda for Odyssey’s, this June or July. 

et_12074 said:

There must have been a mid-month update to the MF from Honda Finance; we still show .00220.

What is the MSRP?

Invoice is whatever the dealer wants it to be, unfortunately. Use the "Research" tab at the top of the page to link to the pricing tools, and read back through the last few pages of this thread to see what others have been able to negotiate.

Have you looked at the Sienna or Sedona? The lease deals may be better than on the Odyssey, this month.

We don't recommend putting money down on a lease.

If you don't need a car until summer, why are you shopping now?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

-’18 odyssey EX-L
    -MF .00185
    -RV 59%
    -Payment $499/mo 

Thoughts? 

There must have been a mid-month update to the MF from Honda Finance; we still show .00220. What is the MSRP? Invoice is whatever the dealer wants it to be, unfortunately. Use the "Research" tab at the top of the page to link to the pricing tools, and read back through the last few pages of this thread to see what others have been able to negotiate. Have you looked at the Sienna or Sedona? The lease deals may be better than on the Odyssey, this month. We don't recommend putting money down on a lease. If you don't need a car until summer, why are you shopping now?
    MSRP is $38,435. My current SUV lease with another car brand ends in July. We are just putting our feelers out now to see what things are looking like. Our local Honda gives pretty good deals compared to other Honda dealerships within a few hours. I think they wanted to just give me a deal. Sales are slow in Feb and March. We don’t like sedona or siennas so we are keeping our eyes out for better incentives from Honda for the Odyssey’s. Does Honda ever do no money down lease deals?? Especially when trying to get rid of the previous years models? 
    et_12074 said:

Michaell said:

et_12074 said:

-’18 odyssey EX-L
    -MF .00185
    -RV 59%
    -Payment $499/mo 

Thoughts? 

et_12074 said:

There must have been a mid-month update to the MF from Honda Finance; we still show .00220.

What is the MSRP?

Invoice is whatever the dealer wants it to be, unfortunately. Use the "Research" tab at the top of the page to link to the pricing tools, and read back through the last few pages of this thread to see what others have been able to negotiate.

Have you looked at the Sienna or Sedona? The lease deals may be better than on the Odyssey, this month.

We don't recommend putting money down on a lease.

If you don't need a car until summer, why are you shopping now?

MSRP is $38,435. My current SUV lease with another car brand ends in July. We are just putting our feelers out now to see what things are looking like. Our local Honda gives pretty good deals compared to other Honda dealerships within a few hours. I think they wanted to just give me a deal. Sales are slow in Feb and March. We don’t like sedona or siennas so we are keeping our eyes out for better incentives from Honda for the Odyssey’s. Does Honda ever do no money down lease deals?? Especially when trying to get rid of the previous years models? 

Anything is possible as the model year progresses.

But, there hasn't been much movement on the Odyssey lease numbers for the 2018 model year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mparrenomparreno Member Posts: 29
    Hello,

Could I please get the MF and RV for 18 Odyssey Touring. 36/12K.  Zip 32955

thanks
    mparreno said:

Hello,

Could I please get the MF and RV for 18 Odyssey Touring. 36/12K.  Zip 32955

thanks

.00220 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:

When the money factor offered by Honda Finance is the "standard" money factor (as in this case), dealers are free to mark it up for extra profit. On vehicles with subvented money factors (like the Civic at .00124), dealers cannot mark up the rate.

Also, on "standard" rates, a security deposit is required, while subvented rate deals waive the deposit. Most of the time, instead of collecting the deposit, they add a waiver fee bump to the money factor. This is usually .00010 or .00015.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I was hesitant to say anything until the situation was resolved. They used a .0032 MF. I saw it on the monitor and verified it down to the penny by my own calculation based on the numbers in the lease contract.

We had come to a deal on sale price and trade in values--which was not very good--but for various reasons I won't get into, it was good enough. They checked our credit and it was the top tier. The sales manager came back with a payment that was much higher than I was expecting. I asked him to verify the MF, and he said something to the effect that he wasn't sure of the exact number and that the computer just spits out the number.

I said it was my understanding that the current MF was .0022, and he suddenly got defensive, saying that I couldn't possibly have the numbers unless I work for Honda. I told him that I got the number from a dealer, and he still claimed it wasn't right. As this was right at the beginning of the month, I conceded that it was possible that the numbers may have gone up for Mar. In the end I took his word that the MF had gone up. I ran the numbers on my spreadsheet at home (should have had that with me in hindsight), and the MF came out to .0032.

After we got the official "standard" numbers from you for Mar, we called to say they that they had mistakenly used .0032 instead of .0022 to calculate the payment. It took them about 2 weeks of feet dragging, but we were finally able to sign the corrected lease today. Reluctantly, I will give them the benefit of the doubt that it was a "mistake". This is our 4th Honda, and it might be our last--at least from this dealership.

I really appreciate what you are doing here. You saved us over $2000.

kyfdx said:

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I was hesitant to say anything until the situation was resolved. They used a .0032 MF. I saw it on the monitor and verified it down to the penny by my own calculation based on the numbers in the lease contract.

We had come to a deal on sale price and trade in values--which was not very good--but for various reasons I won't get into, it was good enough. They checked our credit and it was the top tier. The sales manager came back with a payment that was much higher than I was expecting. I asked him to verify the MF, and he said something to the effect that he wasn't sure of the exact number and that the computer just spits out the number.

I said it was my understanding that the current MF was .0022, and he suddenly got defensive, saying that I couldn't possibly have the numbers unless I work for Honda. I told him that I got the number from a dealer, and he still claimed it wasn't right. As this was right at the beginning of the month, I conceded that it was possible that the numbers may have gone up for Mar. In the end I took his word that the MF had gone up. I ran the numbers on my spreadsheet at home (should have had that with me in hindsight), and the MF came out to .0032.

After we got the official "standard" numbers from you for Mar, we called to say they that they had mistakenly used .0032 instead of .0022 to calculate the payment. It took them about 2 weeks of feet dragging, but we were finally able to sign the corrected lease today. Reluctantly, I will give them the benefit of the doubt that it was a "mistake". This is our 4th Honda, and it might be our last--at least from this dealership.

I really appreciate what you are doing here. You saved us over $2000.
    Glad they came to their senses, and reworked the deal for you. Too bad that it may be too late to save any future business.

Enjoy the new van!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• emmeluetemmeluet Member Posts: 11
    Hi!

Just wanted to say thank you for your prompt response and help (I had recently asked for info on the lincoln navigator, and will be asking on the lx 570 soon).

Can you get me the numbers for Elite 10 and 12k for 24 and 36 months? Zip 08057

Thanks
    emmeluet said:

Hi!

Just wanted to say thank you for your prompt response and help (I had recently asked for info on the lincoln navigator, and will be asking on the lx 570 soon).

Can you get me the numbers for Elite 10 and 12k for 24 and 36 months? Zip 08057

Thanks

.00220 MF and 62%/56% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr
    If 10K/yr is available in your area, add 1%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• emmeluetemmeluet Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for the info. Are the residual values the same for each of the models?
    emmeluet said:

Thanks for the info. Are the residual values the same for each of the models?

No

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ajohns3ajohns3 Member Posts: 1
    EX-L w/ N + RES 12,000mi, 36 months, Excellent credit, Colorado

thank you for your help
    ajohns3 said:

EX-L w/ N + RES 12,000mi, 36 months, Excellent credit, Colorado

thank you for your help

.00220 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• genekimgenekim Member Posts: 5
    Hello, could you please post the lease numbers for EXL no navi/no res, 36/12k California?

I understand whatever promotion Honda had expired as of 4/2, and am wondering if it has gotten worse or stayed the same.

Thank you for your help
    genekim said:

Hello, could you please post the lease numbers for EXL no navi/no res, 36/12k California?

I understand whatever promotion Honda had expired as of 4/2, and am wondering if it has gotten worse or stayed the same.

Thank you for your help

.00184 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

genekim said:

Thank you for your help

Thank you.

I was quoted $33900 cap cost, Zero first month pay, Zero drive off, then $464 plus tax for 35 month.

Is this considered pretty good, you'd say?
    edited April 2018
    Nope. I am wrong on this

deleted
    genekim said:

kyfdx said:

genekim said:

Thank you for your help

Thank you.

I was quoted $33900 cap cost, Zero first month pay, Zero drive off, then $464 plus tax for 35 month.

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Hello, could you please post the lease numbers for EXL no navi/no res, 36/12k California? I understand whatever promotion Honda had expired as of 4/2, and am wondering if it has gotten worse or stayed the same. Thank you for your help
    Thank you. I was quoted $33900 cap cost, Zero first month pay, Zero drive off, then $464 plus tax for 35 month. Is this considered pretty good, you'd say?
    What is the MSRP?
    Msrp 37400
    genekim said:

Michaell said:

genekim said:

kyfdx said:

genekim said:

Thank you for your help

Thank you.

What is the MSRP?

Msrp 37400

I get $432/mo. with that CAP.
    Is $33,900 the selling price? Or, the adjusted CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Hello, could you please post the lease numbers for EXL no navi/no res, 36/12k California? I understand whatever promotion Honda had expired as of 4/2, and am wondering if it has gotten worse or stayed the same. Thank you for your help
    Thank you. I was quoted $33900 cap cost, Zero first month pay, Zero drive off, then $464 plus tax for 35 month. Is this considered pretty good, you'd say?
    What is the MSRP?
    Msrp 37400
    I get $432/mo. with that CAP. Is $33,900 the selling price? Or, the adjusted CAP cost?

So sorry.  Msrp on sticker says 38300.    I got 37400 off of honda main website

Not sure about sell or adj cap cost.

Thank you for the help
  • caa1caa1 Member Posts: 13
    Hello,

Could you please provide April MF and residual for a 2018 Odyssey Touring (in VA):

12k / 36 month and 15k / 36 month.

Thanks in advance
    caa1 said:

Hello,

Could you please provide April MF and residual for a 2018 Odyssey Touring (in VA):

12k / 36 month and 15k / 36 month.

Thanks in advance

57%/55% residual
    .00184 MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• caa1caa1 Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx - thanks so much. Appreciate the prompt response.
  • trchicagotrchicago Member Posts: 18
    Hello- Thanks for all the info you guys post in the forums. Looking for
    Elite 36/12 & 36/15 numbers for 60565 area code. Thank You!!
    trchicago said:

Hello- Thanks for all the info you guys post in the forums. Looking for
    Elite 36/12 & 36/15 numbers for 60565 area code. Thank You!!

.00184 MF and 56%/54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator