Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Audi S5 Sportback Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    carson911 said:

Hi! I am new to leasing and am going to start the process for a 2018 Audi S5 prestige Sportback with MSRP of 67,150 and includes sports package, cold weather, drivers assistant. In talking with the sales person, I can buy it for $61,000. What would be a fair lease in 98122 zip code for 36months/7500 miles? I did not get as far as to talk about residual. Thank you for your help.

.00190 MF and 61% residual

Estimated fees:
    WA DMV - $1100
    Audi Acquisition fee - $895

Adding that $2000 on to the selling price..
    $810/mo.+tax (10.2%?) = $893/mo., with just first payment due at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• carson911carson911 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you so very much!!!
  • omaraltomaralt Member Posts: 53
    hey, when you have the march numbers for the s5 sportback prestige 36months 12k/miles year can you please post them? and also if there are any rebates or incentives this month

thanks
    any idea if those numbers will be released today?
    omaralt said:

hey, when you have the march numbers for the s5 sportback prestige 36months 12k/miles year can you please post them? and also if there are any rebates or incentives this month

thanks

.00190 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

thanks, so no change from february.. grr
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090
    omaralt said:

As long as the SportBack remains popular, no incentive for Audi to change the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

omaralt said:

As long as the SportBack remains popular, no incentive for Audi to change the numbers.
    makes sense. thanks again!
  • kenw1001kenw1001 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, can I get the MF/Residual on 2018 S5 Sportback Premium+ 36/10k in the Bay Area? Any incentive for this month? Thanks!
    kenw1001 said:

Hi, can I get the MF/Residual on 2018 S5 Sportback Premium+ 36/10k in the Bay Area? Any incentive for this month? Thanks!

.00190 and 62%
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• vexige58vexige58 Member Posts: 17
    Please comment:

In NJ S5 SB P+
    MSRP $64900 (invoice $60956)
    Selling price $58269
    Residual 59% MF.00190
    Cap Cost $59553
    36/12, $750 p/month, tax included
    COD $2000 ($1000 owner loyalty applied), include first month payment of $750, acquisition fee, DMV
    vexige58 said:

Please comment:

In NJ S5 SB P+
    Selling price $58269
    Residual 59% MF.00190
    Cap Cost $59553
    COD $2000 ($1000 owner loyalty applied), include first month payment of $750, acquisition fee, DMV

36/12 for Premium Plus should be 61% residual
    With that CAP cost and using 61%, I get $743/mo. That's pretty close.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• vexige58vexige58 Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

vexige58 said:

Please comment:

In NJ S5 SB P+
    Selling price $58269
    Residual 59% MF.00190
    Cap Cost $59553

First, thank you so much for your help! Thanks to you and this site I was able to get this deal. The printout I got states 59% residual, but lower has "mileage adjustment" of $1298 (additional 2%) for 12k p/year.
    vexige58 said:

kyfdx said:

vexige58 said:

Please comment:

In NJ S5 SB P+
    Selling price $58269
    Residual 59% MF.00190
    Cap Cost $59553

First, thank you so much for your help! Thanks to you and this site I was able to get this deal. The printout I got states 59% residual, but lower has "mileage adjustment" of $1298 (additional 2%) for 12k p/year.
    Congrats on the new Audi!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ezcarlosezcarlos Member Posts: 8
    Hello, can you provide your best guess on the following please
    S5 Sporback Prestige 36/12 in Northern Virginia? Any incentives you are aware of?
    Thanks
    ezcarlos said:

Hello, can you provide your best guess on the following please
    S5 Sporback Prestige 36/12 in Northern Virginia? Any incentives you are aware of?
    Thanks

.00190 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 AFS loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ajguerreajguerre Member Posts: 6
    Hi, looking for Miami, FL numbers for 2018 S5 SB Prestige 36/7.5k and 36/5k (if available). Thanks!
    ajguerre said:

Hi, looking for Miami, FL numbers for 2018 S5 SB Prestige 36/7.5k and 36/5k (if available). Thanks!

.00190 and 61% (36/7.5)
    $1000 loyalty

No 5K allowance on the A5

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gtmiller1001gtmiller1001 Member Posts: 21
    Recently found this forum and wow, great info! I ordered a S5 Sportback Perf+ in February. I agreed to a 42 mo / 12k mile lease and got a MF of .00210 and residual of 57%. I think this looks like a good base for the longer lease. Location is Denver, CO. Can you confirm those numbers from last month? Is that MF OK?

I was also told I would get those February numbers since that's when we signed the commitment but if for some reason they were better at delivery I'd get the new/better numbers. I know residual trends down over model years and it's highly unlikely that MF will go lower, but is that standard practice? My car won't come in until September since I ordered Nardo paint.

Recently found this forum and wow, great info! I ordered a S5 Sportback Perf+ in February. I agreed to a 42 mo / 12k mile lease and got a MF of .00210 and residual of 57%. I think this looks like a good base for the longer lease. Location is Denver, CO. Can you confirm those numbers from last month? Is that MF OK?

I was also told I would get those February numbers since that's when we signed the commitment but if for some reason they were better at delivery I'd get the new/better numbers. I know residual trends down over model years and it's highly unlikely that MF will go lower, but is that standard practice? My car won't come in until September since I ordered Nardo paint.

This is a 2018, to be delivered in September?

What dealer are you working with?

I wasn't aware that Audi gave you the choice of the numbers at order or at delivery, but if they happen to be more favorable then, good for you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I wasn't aware that Audi gave you the choice of the numbers at order or at delivery, but if they happen to be more favorable then, good for you.
    Yes, 2018 delivering in August hopefully, September latest. 3 months for a normal order, add another 3 for anything Audi Exclusive (like the Nardo paint). Working with Audi Denver. Maybe it's smoke and mirrors b/c they know the deal won't get better for the customer later in the model year and they want to incentive you to sign a contract thinking there may be an upside.

More-so curious if .00210 MF is the base for a 2018 S5 Sportback Perf+ for 42/12.

Yes, 2018 delivering in August hopefully, September latest. 3 months for a normal order, add another 3 for anything Audi Exclusive (like the Nardo paint). Working with Audi Denver. Maybe it's smoke and mirrors b/c they know the deal won't get better for the customer later in the model year and they want to incentive you to sign a contract thinking there may be an upside.

More-so curious if .00210 MF is the base for a 2018 S5 Sportback Perf+ for 42/12.

That is the base MF for 42 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• s5sportbacks5sportback Member Posts: 5
    Hello everyone,
    I went today to try to buy an s5 sportback but they quoted me about $1200 a month after $6000 down. From reading these forums I don’t think that was the best deal.

Can I confirm the MF and RV for S5 sportback 36/10k?

And why are they (the dealer) so instant I put $3k to $6k down?

I have no trade in and I’m a first time Audi buyer. They said I didn’t qualify for audi finance but I’m a tier a?

Thank you

Hello everyone,
    I went today to try to buy an s5 sportback but they quoted me about $1200 a month after $6000 down. From reading these forums I don’t think that was the best deal.

I have no trade in and I’m a first time Audi buyer. They said I didn’t qualify for audi finance but I’m a tier a?

Thank you

Are you buying or leasing?

If you don't qualify for Audi Finance, then our numbers won't do you any good.

You should really try another dealer, and find out what's up with your credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• s5sportbacks5sportback Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2018
    kyfdx said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you

I’m trying to lease. I’m going to try another dealer soon. There’s no reason I wouldn’t qualify for Audi finacial. He spent 6 hours trying to convince me on those numbers and the whole time it just seemed off. I’m hoping you guys can provide some figures before I go to the next dealer.

I forgot to mention I’m in Northern California. Thank you.

kyfdx said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you

I’m trying to lease. I’m going to try another dealer soon. There’s no reason I wouldn’t qualify for Audi finacial. He spent 6 hours trying to convince me on those numbers and the whole time it just seemed off. I’m hoping you guys can provide some figures before I go to the next dealer.

I forgot to mention I’m in Northern California. Thank you.
    .00190 and 62% (P+) or 60% (Prestige)

6 hours?

Dealers like you to make big down payments to make the payment seem smaller. It doesn't change the total lease cost, however.

At the next dealer, politely tell them you won't sign any deal unless you get the base MF - they know what that rate is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• wheelsonwheelswheelsonwheels Member Posts: 3
    Hello!

I am new to leasing and am looking at a 2018 Audi S5 Prestige Sport back for a 36 month/15k deal. Can I please get some numbers RV/MF for Wisconsin 53081.

Thank you in advance!
  • jjle714jjle714 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,  

Can I get clarification if this is a good deal 92841 zip.  8k drive off,  36months/10k miles/year.  628/month 

Msrp 64875
    Sale price 60,000 
    OTD 65361
    MF .0019
    residual 62%

Hello!

I am new to leasing and am looking at a 2018 Audi S5 Prestige Sport back for a 36 month/15k deal. Can I please get some numbers RV/MF for Wisconsin 53081.

Thank you in advance!

.00190 MF and 57% residual for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

jjle714 said:

Hi,  

Can I get clarification if this is a good deal 92841 zip.  8k drive off,  36months/10k miles/year.  628/month 

Msrp 64875
    Sale price 60,000 
    OTD 65361
    MF .0019
    residual 62%

$8000 drive-off!! Why?

If I allocate $800 for DMV/doc fees, $895 for acquisition fee, $600 for tax on CAP reduction, I get a payment of $589/mo.+tax, more or less.

So, the payment calculation is correct. Why put $8000 upfront to rent a car?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jjle714jjle714 Member Posts: 2
    I want to get monthly to 600/month including tax. Seems like putting high down payment is only way to do so.

jjle714 said:

I want to get monthly to 600/month including tax. Seems like putting high down payment is only way to do so.

True, but that doesn't make it a $600/mo. lease.
    It just means you are pre-paying your rent.

It's still an $800/mo. vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you kyfdx!

I'm trying to see where this offer measures up S5 sportback/prestige/s sport/driver assistance for a 36 month/15k/0 down lease. 

Being offered 1073+tax/mo with upfronts (not disclosed yet). Also dealer not willing to provide RV and MF stating that they don't know those numbers. 

Msrp 67560
    Discount 2500

Trying to see where to go from here. Any advise or suggestions appreciated!

Thank you kyfdx!

I'm trying to see where this offer measures up S5 sportback/prestige/s sport/driver assistance for a 36 month/15k/0 down lease. 

Being offered 1073+tax/mo with upfronts (not disclosed yet). Also dealer not willing to provide RV and MF stating that they don't know those numbers. 

Msrp 67560
    Discount 2500

Trying to see where to go from here. Any advise or suggestions appreciated!

If the dealer didn't know the numbers, how were they able to give you a payment quote? :wink:

Where do you go from here? I'd suggest another dealer....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks Michaell. Those were my thoughts as well. Lol thanks for confirming.
  • mojosodopemojosodope Member Posts: 1
    Can you tell me what the current MF and Residual may be for a Prestige /w options on 36/12 and 36/10 in Houston, TX? Thanks

Can you tell me what the current MF and Residual may be for a Prestige /w options on 36/12 and 36/10 in Houston, TX? Thanks

.00190 and 59% / 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jfbruinjfbruin Member Posts: 14
    Will you please reply with the April MF and residual for the P+ and Prestige, 36/15 in southern CA? Thanks!
    jfbruin said:

Will you please reply with the April MF and residual for the P+ and Prestige, 36/15 in southern CA? Thanks!

.00205 and 55% (P+) or 52% (Prestige)
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jfbruinjfbruin Member Posts: 14
    $1000 loyalty

Ouch. Guess it's time to look for something else, unless dealers are going to give major discounts on MSRP.

jfbruin said:

$1000 loyalty

Ouch. Guess it's time to look for something else, unless dealers are going to give major discounts on MSRP.

Not likely. S5 SB is quite the popular model, and the lease rates reflect that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fourrings1fourrings1 Member Posts: 9
    Could I please get MF and residual on S5 sportback P+ and Prestige, 36/12 in Denver? Thank you!

Could I please get MF and residual on S5 sportback P+ and Prestige, 36/12 in Denver? Thank you!

.00194 MF and 60%/58% residual for P+/Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

Michaell - coming back to this, will you confirm that it is customary to get the numbers at time of order on a leased vehicle delivered in the future? There's no reason I wouldn't receive February MF and residual upon delivery in September if that's what we agreed to and what was in place at the time the car was ordered, correct?

Michaell said:

Michaell - coming back to this, will you confirm that it is customary to get the numbers at time of order on a leased vehicle delivered in the future? There's no reason I wouldn't receive February MF and residual upon delivery in September if that's what we agreed to and what was in place at the time the car was ordered, correct?
    Every manufacturer handles lease numbers on ordered vehicles differently. BMW gives you the choice to lock in the program at the time of order, or use the numbers in effect when the car is delivered, whichever is more favorable to the customer.

I don't know that Audi has this option; you may have to use the program numbers in effect when the car is delivered. The dealer would know for sure.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bmwdreamer83bmwdreamer83 Member Posts: 31
    What is the MF and residual on a Prestige S5 Sportback for 7500 miles and 36 months in 90035?

What is the MF and residual on a Prestige S5 Sportback for 7500 miles and 36 months in 90035?

.00194 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• penguinman87penguinman87 Member Posts: 7
    Can I please have the MF and residual on S5 Sportback Prestige for 36/10 in 11204?

Thanks

Can I please have the MF and residual on S5 Sportback Prestige for 36/10 in 11204?

Thanks

.00194 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ezcarlosezcarlos Member Posts: 8
    Could you please provide MF and RV for a S5 Sportback Prestige in Northern Virginia, 36/12
    Thank you