Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

AMG GLC43 - Euro Delivery Financing

natewalk18natewalk18 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2018 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi! Long time listener, first time caller. Considering a AMG GLC43 on European Delivery and the dealer claims that MB Financial up-charges the finance rate. We were quoted 4.99% for a Euro Delivery, but it would be 3.99% if we bought one off the lot. Is this accurate?

We purchased an Audi on Euro Delivery, and all the rates were the same (plus we got loyalty credit). TIA!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,109

Hi! Long time listener, first time caller. Considering a AMG GLC43 on European Delivery and the dealer claims that MB Financial up-charges the finance rate. We were quoted 4.99% for a Euro Delivery, but it would be 3.99% if we bought one off the lot. Is this accurate?

We purchased an Audi on Euro Delivery, and all the rates were the same (plus we got loyalty credit). TIA!

We don't have any info on Mercedes ED. Just flat out ask them: "Is it Mercedes actually increasing the rate, or are you marking up the rate for additional revenue on the deal? I'm okay with either answer, but I want the truth now, please."

You don't actually have to be okay with either answer.... but, that's how I would approach it. And, I'd ask that question of the F&I manager, not the salesperson.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• natewalk18natewalk18 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks so much! Hoping to go to the dealer and resolve this weekend. BTW, would you be able to point me to a resource to find the MBFS finance rates for April in Washington State (98101)? Looking at a 60 or 72 mo term. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,282

Thanks so much! Hoping to go to the dealer and resolve this weekend. BTW, would you be able to point me to a resource to find the MBFS finance rates for April in Washington State (98101)? Looking at a 60 or 72 mo term. Thanks!

We don't have access to that information; you may have to check with your dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4