Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Mercedes GLC-Class Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• nightruansnightruans Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

Mercedes GLC 300W4

.00107 and 57%

With the prices given, I get $445/mo plus tax.

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, and the full breakdown of how they got to that number from the selling price.

What does the $1174 cover?
    The breakdown of $1174 shows the first month's payment of $516 plus "upfront charges" of $657. We have no idea what those charges are for or what they cover.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the adjusted cap cost?

Michaell said:

Mercedes GLC 300W4

.00107 and 57%

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, and the full breakdown of how they got to that number from the selling price.

The breakdown of $1174 shows the first month's payment of $516 plus "upfront charges" of $657. We have no idea what those charges are for or what they cover.

We want to make a deal tomorrow and this is the first deal they brought to the table- so we want to counter but not sure what we should counter
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

Michaell said:

Mercedes GLC 300W4

.00107 and 57%

Adjusted cap cost is the selling price, plus any taxes or fees that are not paid up front, less any down payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

Mercedes GLC 300W4

.00107 and 57%

We want to make a deal tomorrow and this is the first deal they brought to the table- so we want to counter but not sure what we should counter
    Not so much "counter" as "clarification" at this point. Once you get the numbers, then we can figure out what the next step is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    @nightruans

The upfront charges are your CA DMV and doc fees.
    If you add $1095 for the acquisition fee (marked up from $795 base), the calculation is exact.
    Your adjusted CAP cost should be $40,990.
    Your tax rate is 8.5%, not 7%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

@nightruans

If you add $1095 for the acquisition fee (marked up from $795 base), the calculation is exact.

They would not budge on lowering the acquisition fee, no matter how much I pushed. So I ended up getting that deal exactly
  • neil22neil22 Member Posts: 52
    Nightruans...congrats on your new car...lots of luck with it...I have a question...could you please breakdown the specific elements of the $6,500 off of MSRP ...

kyfdx said:

@nightruans

They would not budge on lowering the acquisition fee, no matter how much I pushed. So I ended up getting that deal exactly
    Looks like a pretty good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

neil22 said:

Nightruans...congrats on your new car...lots of luck with it...I have a question...could you please breakdown the specific elements of the $6,500 off of MSRP ...

Honestly, I have no idea how they worked that out, nor did they give us an explanation as to why they took off 6500... They came with a very aggressive deal that we could not beat elsewhere
  • neil22neil22 Member Posts: 52
    to nightruans..Thanks for the feedback...let me ask did you tell the dealer that you were a member of USAA, or are a member of Mercedes Benz Club of america? Or did you have a MBr did you own or lease a competitive car, or do you work for a company that is a supplier to Mercedes Benz and therefore are entitled to special pricing??

Again congrats on a terrific deal on a great car..enjoy
    neil22 said:

to nightruans..Thanks for the feedback...let me ask did you tell the dealer that you were a member of USAA, or are a member of Mercedes Benz Club of america? Or did you have a MBr did you own or lease a competitive car, or do you work for a company that is a supplier to Mercedes Benz and therefore are entitled to special pricing??

Again congrats on a terrific deal on a great car..enjoy

Thank you, they did ask all of those questions and none of them applied to me at all
  • rahn522rahn522 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

rahn522 said:

Hi there could I get the MF and RV for a 2018 GLC 300? 36/15 & 36/10 in orange county, CA

Thank you!

RWD or AWD?
    it's for a RWD
    rahn522 said:

kyfdx said:

rahn522 said:

Hi there could I get the MF and RV for a 2018 GLC 300? 36/15 & 36/10 in orange county, CA

Thank you!

RWD or AWD?
    it's for a RWD
    .00112 and 54% / 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• diaz9352diaz9352 Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2018
    Could you please provide the most current MF, acquisition fee, and RVs for 36/10 and 48/10 on a 2018 GLC 300 Coupe 4matic in CO? Thank you!!
    diaz9352 said:

Could you please provide the most current MF, acquisition fee, and RVs for 36/10 and 48/10 on a 2018 GLC 300 Coupe 4matic in CO? Thank you!!

.00073 MF and 53%/46% residual

Base acquisition fee is $795. Most dealers will mark it up to $1095 for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

diaz9352 said:

Base acquisition fee is $795. Most dealers will mark it up to $1095 for extra profit.
    Thank you kyfdx. You are 100% correct, the dealer had the acquisition fee marked up to $1095. Also, the GLC leases are not very attractive compared to other vehicles in their lineup, or maybe I'm just comparing it to my last two lease deals. Their MF seems a bit better now, but their RVs are not great. I have a 2015 C300, pretty loaded. MSRP was $53K and I had a little inequity on my trade at the time. I got a $609 monthly payment which includes taxes, pre-paid maintenance, and additional coverage for the windshield and door dings/small dents, with 10K annual miles Then I went and got a '16 E350 for my wife, $685 monthly payment including the same as mine, but with less annual miles (7.5K). I was hoping to get something similar now, but it appears that lease deals are not a priority and numbers aren't all that favorable considering that we're talking about a $48k vehicle.
    diaz9352 said:

kyfdx said:

diaz9352 said:

Thank you kyfdx. You are 100% correct, the dealer had the acquisition fee marked up to $1095. Also, the GLC leases are not very attractive compared to other vehicles in their lineup, or maybe I'm just comparing it to my last two lease deals. Their MF seems a bit better now, but their RVs are not great. I have a 2015 C300, pretty loaded. MSRP was $53K and I had a little inequity on my trade at the time. I got a $609 monthly payment which includes taxes, pre-paid maintenance, and additional coverage for the windshield and door dings/small dents, with 10K annual miles Then I went and got a '16 E350 for my wife, $685 monthly payment including the same as mine, but with less annual miles (7.5K). I was hoping to get something similar now, but it appears that lease deals are not a priority and numbers aren't all that favorable considering that we're talking about a $48k vehicle.
    The GLC has one of the poorer lease programs in the MB lineup; its popularity doesn't help either.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

diaz9352 said:

kyfdx said:

diaz9352 said:

The GLC has one of the poorer lease programs in the MB lineup; its popularity doesn't help either.
    It sure does, but I also think MB has caught up to reality as some of their RVs in the past were somewhat high (i.e. 60% RV on the GLAs when they first came out), thus driving the cost of leases up.
    I agree that GLCs are popular and the incentives, and MFs were not the best in the industry, but are slowly improving.
    kyfdx said:

diaz9352 said:

The lowest MF I was able to find was 0.00107?

• briton14briton14 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for MF and residual for 2018 GLC43AMG 36 months 7.5 or 10k miles. Thanks
    diaz9352 said:

kyfdx said:

diaz9352 said:

Padded for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

briton14 said:

Looking for MF and residual for 2018 GLC43AMG 36 months 7.5 or 10k miles. Thanks

.00109 and 55% / 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

diaz9352 said:

kyfdx said:

diaz9352 said:

.00107 MF is for the SUV, not the coupe.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dantmdantm Member Posts: 15
    Hello,

For the 2018 SUV GLC43, is the MF of 0.00109 still the lowest from MB?

What about residuals for:

3y/36K miles total (12K per year) = I had 53%
    3.5y/12K per year miles ?
    4y/12k per year miles?

Any higher than 4 years?

Thank you ---- Dan
    kyfdx said:
    Could you please promivide the most current MF, acquisition fee, and RVs for 36/10 and 48/10 on a 2018 GLC 300 Coupe 4matic in CO? Thank you!!
    .00073 MF and 53%/46% residual Base acquisition fee is $795. Most dealers will mark it up to $1095 for extra profit.
    .00107 MF is for the SUV, not the coupe.

Oh I see, so the 0.00073 is just for the coupe and the above is for the SUV, got it--thanks!!  I inserted the Coupe MF when I did my calculations on a SUV. Still hoping to get a good deal on a Coupe, but it seems there is a lot of interest for both, the SUV and Coupe and not too many Coupes to be had. 

Thanks for all the help!

dantm said:

Hello,

For the 2018 SUV GLC43, is the MF of 0.00109 still the lowest from MB?

What about residuals for:

3y/36K miles total (12K per year) = I had 53%
    3.5y/12K per year miles ?
    4y/12k per year miles?

Any higher than 4 years?

Thank you ---- Dan

I confirm the .00109 MF
    53% for 36/12
    47% for 42/12
    42% for 48/12

There are longer terms, but the residuals go way down.

36 months is the sweet spot.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you so much!
  • nsoltznsoltz Member Posts: 11
    otis777 said:

Ok, I’m located in NJ and was in a rush to get a new car and decided to try leasing. Probably should have done some research prior but was in a bind at the time.  The Vehicle is a GLC300 coupe with an MSRP of 64,695. The vehicle was a MB rep vehicle and had 9445 Miles but still treated as a new vehicle. Vehicle is a 2018 and did a 48/10k term.  I also did 8 MSD totaling $4000 which I believe brought my MF to 0.00003. Trade In value was 3,000.
    Hoping to learn from this experience.  How did I do? Any mistakes made or tips for future leasing?
    Thank You in advance for any insight.

One more tip for future leasing or purchase. Don't buy or lease a car in NJ when you are so close to NY. NJ dealers charge a $399 Documentation Fee (at a minimum). In NY, the fee is capped at $75. Either tell the NJ dealer you will only pay $75 or walk out and go to NY State store.
    nsoltz said:

otis777 said:

Ok, I’m located in NJ and was in a rush to get a new car and decided to try leasing. Probably should have done some research prior but was in a bind at the time.  The Vehicle is a GLC300 coupe with an MSRP of 64,695. The vehicle was a MB rep vehicle and had 9445 Miles but still treated as a new vehicle. Vehicle is a 2018 and did a 48/10k term.  I also did 8 MSD totaling $4000 which I believe brought my MF to 0.00003. Trade In value was 3,000.
    Hoping to learn from this experience.  How did I do? Any mistakes made or tips for future leasing?

One more tip for future leasing or purchase. Don't buy or lease a car in NJ when you are so close to NY. NJ dealers charge a $399 Documentation Fee (at a minimum). In NY, the fee is capped at $75. Either tell the NJ dealer you will only pay $75 or walk out and go to NY State store.
    Also isn't it a good idea to put all the cap reduction into the payments -- since your MF is so low anyway it doesn't make sense to buy down money since your interest is virtually 'zero' or close to it?

If you total the car that cap reduction is gone is my understanding?
    dantm said:

nsoltz said:

otis777 said:

Also isn't it a good idea to put all the cap reduction into the payments -- since your MF is so low anyway it doesn't make sense to buy down money since your interest is virtually 'zero' or close to it?

If you total the car that cap reduction is gone is my understanding?
    Correct - any money down (pre-pay taxes, fees, or straight cap reduction), beyond the first payment and registration fees,would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• smeh818smeh818 Member Posts: 11
    Lease deal input please
    2018 glc390 rwd msrp 51,915
    57% residual
    36 months 10k miles
    I have 4 months left on my current Mercedes c300 420 dollars per month which dealer says I won’t pay if I take the deal
    Deal:
    Doc fee+registration fee+ $795 acquisition fee+ 1st month payment = $2024 due at lease signing
    $535 plus tax per month
    Not sure where the price would be because dealer just gave me a reduced monthly payment amount after negotiating a bit
    I was told money factor is 0.00112

Would you say this is a decent deal?
    Sm818 said:

Lease deal input please
    2018 glc390 rwd msrp 51,915
    57% residual
    36 months 10k miles
    I have 4 months left on my current Mercedes c300 420 dollars per month which dealer says I won’t pay if I take the deal
    Deal:
    Doc fee+registration fee+ $795 acquisition fee+ 1st month payment = $2024 due at lease signing
    $535 plus tax per month
    Not sure where the price would be because dealer just gave me a reduced monthly payment amount after negotiating a bit
    I was told money factor is 0.00112

Would you say this is a decent deal?

Looks like a good deal.
    The money factor and residual are correct

The adjusted CAP would have to be around $45,830 to get that payment.
    If that's the vehicle you want, and they agree to take you out of your old lease for nothing, it's a pretty good deal.

But, get it in writing that they are taking your car, without you being liable for any lease-end charges.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tomvu1606tomvu1606 Member Posts: 20
    Can I have the lease info for the GLC Coupe 12/36 please? AWD
    tomvu1606 said:

Can I have the lease info for the GLC Coupe 12/36 please? AWD

GLC300 Coupe?

.00073 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• richardnvarichardnva Member Posts: 91
    Hello. Would appreciate your feedback on the attached deal. The MF is at .00137 with a 54% RV on a 36 month/10 mile GLC300 4matic with a MSRP of $49810 and a sale price of $44,829 in Virginia. The amount paid by customer doesn't make sense since it doesn't seem to include the fees above.
    I see a Cap Cost reduction of $2500 and am waiting to see if the dealer is paying that. I'm only willing to pay first months payment of necessary fees/taxes. Thanks!
  • rahn522rahn522 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

rahn522 said:

kyfdx said:

rahn522 said:

Thank you!

RWD or AWD?
    it's for a RWD
    .00112 and 54% / 57%
    Thank you for this. May I get the RV for 12k miles? thank you!
    rahn522 said:

Michaell said:

rahn522 said:

kyfdx said:

rahn522 said:

Thank you!

RWD or AWD?
    it's for a RWD
    .00112 and 54% / 57%
    Thank you for this. May I get the RV for 12k miles? thank you!
    56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello. Would appreciate your feedback on the attached deal. The MF is at .00137 with a 54% RV on a 36 month/10 mile GLC300 4matic with a MSRP of $49810 and a sale price of $44,829 in Virginia. The amount paid by customer doesn't make sense since it doesn't seem to include the fees above.
    I see a Cap Cost reduction of $2500 and am waiting to see if the dealer is paying that. I'm only willing to pay first months payment of necessary fees/taxes. Thanks!

.00107 MF and 57% residual for 36/10
    (54% is the 36/15 residual)

On that quote, you are paying the $2500 + 1st payment.

Money factor is marked up
    Acquisition fee is marked up ($795 base)
    Huge dealer doc fee ($799)

Nice discount, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• echris01echris01 Member Posts: 28
    Do you have the May MF and Residuals for a GLC 300 4M in New England? Thanks.
    echris01 said:

Do you have the May MF and Residuals for a GLC 300 4M in New England? Thanks.

36/15
    .00093 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• echris01echris01 Member Posts: 28
    Thanks. What about 35/12?
    echris01 said:

Thanks. What about 35/12?

36/12 - 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311
    nsoltz said:

otis777 said:

Interesting. Though to be fair, I am in NY and leased my last two Lexus' from a NJ dealer that had far better pricing than anything near me. Same RV and MF, but much lower selling price. Saved me way more than the added doc fee. Transaction done entirely by phone and email, and they delivered the car right to me and picked up my lease-end car. Couldn't be easier.
    edited May 2018
    "The GLC is pretty expensive to lease."

Compared to what? Residuals and MF seem competitive with other SUV's, and the selling prices people are listing seem pretty well discounted for luxury vehicles. How does GLC leasing compare to others in its class?
    Do you have May numbers for AWD SUV in NY, 24/10 and 36/10?

• vivian1001vivian1001 Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2018
    Hi there,

I'm looking for GLC300, RWD
    vehicle price: $41,450
    Inventory tax: $82.83
    Sales tax: 2686.38
    Deputy:$10
    Doc fee: $150
    License: $130
    Road and bridge:$20
    Title: $33
    Total due: $44,470.50

0 down, 10/36, monthly payment $707.27.

Dealer MF: 0.00169, RV 25,141.20

How do you guys think? What MF should I use?
    rbirns1 said:

Do you have May numbers for AWD SUV in NY, 24/10 and 36/10?

64% / 56% and .00093

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi there,

.00099 and 56%

Pretty sizable markup in the MF....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• maverickfmaverickf Member Posts: 2
    Do you have the May Money Factor and Residuals for a GLC 350e in California? 36/12 & 36/10. Thanks.
  • vivian1001vivian1001 Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2018
    Michaell said:

Hi there,

.00099 and 56%

Pretty sizable markup in the MF....

What's the monthly payment using your number?

I used your MF and monthly payment is $551.38, is this correct?