Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Infiniti QX50 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• tk900tk900 Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2018
    Thank you
  • insoutherncainsouthernca Member Posts: 17
    Looking for the numbers for a Luxe, FWD, with heated front seats, 36 or 39 month/10k Miles.  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090

Looking for the numbers for a Luxe, FWD, with heated front seats, 36 or 39 month/10k Miles.  Thanks!

.00181 and 64%, both terms

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• insoutherncainsouthernca Member Posts: 17
    Ouch that MF sucks!! I’m getting a monthly payment of $588.07 including taxes based off a $41,130 car.  

Ouch that MF sucks!! I’m getting a monthly payment of $588.07 including taxes based off a $41,130 car.  

Brand new vehicle - gotta pay to play. :wink:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• kiilswitchkiilswitch Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    Hey Guys!

Just went to my dealership (South Florida - Broward) and got some numbers. What do you think?

MSRP: $55045
    Perferred Customer Discount: $7823
    Selling Price: $47221
    Tax: $2925
    Fees: $1157
    Trade Payoff: $1600
    Out the door price: $52904
    Monthly pay: $550

39/10K with $2500 Down
    Residual: 61%
    MF .00135

• wineman123wineman123 Member Posts: 81
    Can I get mf and residual for Northern California for 36/39 10/12k. Any lease bonus or conquest money.

I see Infiniti allows security deposits to lower mf. Can u share how it works and what is the maximum please. I did it with bmw on my last lease

Can I get mf and residual for Northern California for 36/39 10/12k. Any lease bonus or conquest money.

I see Infiniti allows security deposits to lower mf. Can u share how it works and what is the maximum please. I did it with bmw on my last lease

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hey Guys!

Just went to my dealership (South Florida - Broward) and got some numbers. What do you think?

39/10K with $2500 Down
    MF .00135

The pricing is wrong - FL taxes the monthly payment.

Ask the dealer for the cap cost.

What is the breakdown of the $2500 up front?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kiilswitchkiilswitch Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

Hey Guys!

39/10K with $2500 Down
    MF .00135

That is with tax included. They just spoke to me and told me they'd pay off my current car. So that drops the $1600. New monthly total they say is around $510. I will ask them tomorrow. I offered $2500. They came to me with $0 down and the payments were like 749.
  • wineman123wineman123 Member Posts: 81

Essential trim 2wd

Michaell said:

Hey Guys!

39/10K with $2500 Down
    MF .00135

That is with tax included. They just spoke to me and told me they'd pay off my current car. So that drops the $1600. New monthly total they say is around $510. I will ask them tomorrow. I offered $2500. They came to me with $0 down and the payments were like 749.
    $1600 is $41/mo over 39 months, so paying the trade off accounts for the difference.

Still, there is a big difference between $510/mo and $749/mo - $9300 over the life of the lease.

Wondering if the big discount isn't for a purchase.

A lot to figure out within these numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Essential trim 2wd

.00135 and 60% for both 36/12 and 39/12
    Add 1% for 10k

Each security deposit is the monthly payment rounded up to the next highest $50. Each MSD reduces the MF .00008, with a maximum of 9 allowed.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    Michaell said:

Essential trim 2wd

.00135 and 60% for both 36/12 and 39/12
    Add 1% for 10k

Each security deposit is the monthly payment rounded up to the next highest $50. Each MSD reduces the MF .00008, with a maximum of 9 allowed.
    Infiniti MSD program:

.00010 reduction X 9 MSDs, maximum. .00090 maximum reduction.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jamesbond15jamesbond15 Member Posts: 145
    Hey Guys!

39/10K with $2500 Down
    MF .00135

$7k discount on a new car is great but the other numbers are confusing. 
  • Hi. Trying to assist my father in making sure he’s getting a fair lease deal.

Info I received is below. Any help with MF/residual, opinions (or even additional info for him to request) is greatly appreciated.

2019 QX50 Essential AWD w/ PROASSIST, PROACTIVE AND SENSORY PACKAGES plus remote engine starter

MSRP: $56,523
    Lease term: 39 mo/15k miles

Taxes and fees paid upfront: $4,250
    Monthly payment: 700

Thank you!
    jm4cars said:

Hi. Trying to assist my father in making sure he’s getting a fair lease deal.

Info I received is below. Any help with MF/residual, opinions (or even additional info for him to request) is greatly appreciated.

2019 QX50 Essential AWD w/ PROASSIST, PROACTIVE AND SENSORY PACKAGES plus remote engine starter

MSRP: $56,523
    Lease term: 39 mo/15k miles

Taxes and fees paid upfront: $4,250
    Monthly payment: 700

Thank you!

.00131 MF and 58% residual
    Do you have the selling price or adjusted CAP cost?
    Did they itemize the $4250 upfront?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• joeblonjjoeblonj Member Posts: 15
    Perusing these forums to get a leg up prior to initiating 'Internet Sales' reps at multiple dealers. New Jersey, 39 mo., 15k mi/yr.
    With a 2019 QX50 Essential AWD with a MSRP of $56,523, what should be the expectations of discount off of MSRP?
    Want to make this interaction with a preferred dealer as easy as possible, no haggling, wasting hours, etc.
    Played the "game" 2 years ago when getting my GTI-S and quite frankly it was an education.
    Given that experience, want to make a 1-2-3 deal, wham, bam, done.
    So, again, expectations?
    The MF of .00131 and residual of 58% is know as per JM4Cars in above posting (Hi Josh!).
    So, do we travel to Florida, Ohio, California, or how to make the deal with minimal stress and maximum savings?
    joeblonj said:

Perusing these forums to get a leg up prior to initiating 'Internet Sales' reps at multiple dealers. New Jersey, 39 mo., 15k mi/yr.
    With a 2019 QX50 Essential AWD with a MSRP of $56,523, what should be the expectations of discount off of MSRP?
    Want to make this interaction with a preferred dealer as easy as possible, no haggling, wasting hours, etc.
    Played the "game" 2 years ago when getting my GTI-S and quite frankly it was an education.
    Given that experience, want to make a 1-2-3 deal, wham, bam, done.
    So, again, expectations?
    The MF of .00131 and residual of 58% is know as per JM4Cars in above posting (Hi Josh!).
    So, do we travel to Florida, Ohio, California, or how to make the deal with minimal stress and maximum savings?

I'm not sure I understand. Why do you have to travel?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• joeblonjjoeblonj Member Posts: 15
    That's my point. In order to make the least amount of haggling, wheeling, dealing, negotiating, etc., etc., etc., what are the expectations of discount. I don't NEED to or WANT to travel, I'm using it as an example, as dealers like to play games, waste time, create conflict, so to make my point, do you comprehend my inquiry now or what else do I need to say to ask what I've already asked?
    joeblonj said:

That's my point. In order to make the least amount of haggling, wheeling, dealing, negotiating, etc., etc., etc., what are the expectations of discount. I don't NEED to or WANT to travel, I'm using it as an example, as dealers like to play games, waste time, create conflict, so to make my point, do you comprehend my inquiry now or what else do I need to say to ask what I've already asked?

The 2019 QX50 has only been out for a month. We don't have any pricing information for you, or know what you can expect. New, popular models are usually expensive to lease. Getting a good deal on a vehicle takes a decent amount of hard work, which may involve time and conflict.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brodwaybrodway Member Posts: 85
    based on a few calls made to dealers, the new QX50 is currently not receiving any/much support from the manufacturer. most of the pricing i'm seeing here and hearing about is not reflecting any significant discount off the MSRP. i think there is a bit of distortion in the quotes i've seen posted here. if the down payment is avoided (zero down lease with first month and tags up front), most of the pricing being quoted is in the $700-900 range (zero down lease) which starts to become comparable to X5 pricing. with the money factor being less than aggressive and negligible discount off MSRP being offered, i would think not many cars are being leased. this probably changes in next 30-60 days as dealers need cars off their lots.
    brodway said:

based on a few calls made to dealers, the new QX50 is currently not receiving any/much support from the manufacturer. most of the pricing i'm seeing here and hearing about is not reflecting any significant discount off the MSRP. i think there is a bit of distortion in the quotes i've seen posted here. if the down payment is avoided (zero down lease with first month and tags up front), most of the pricing being quoted is in the $700-900 range (zero down lease) which starts to become comparable to X5 pricing. with the money factor being less than aggressive and negligible discount off MSRP being offered, i would think not many cars are being leased. this probably changes in next 30-60 days as dealers need cars off their lots.

We've heard that about other Infiniti models for April. Be patient; I suspect the numbers will get better soon.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009
    I know this is a lease forum, but can you confirm any of the current finance offers for the QX50? This is what I found on Infiniti's website: https://www.infinitiusa.com/vehicles/crossovers/qx50/offers.html#offerId=.

It states 1.9% APR for 60 months on all QX50s.

$500 Acquisition cash offer or $1500 Purchase cash offer: Owners and lessees of BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volvo, Cadillac, Lexus, Acura, Toyota and Honda are eligible for Acquisition Cash of $500 on MY19 QX50 Lease or $1,500 on MY19 QX50 Retail purchases. Offer available on Essential Trim only.

Thank you.
    2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)

I know this is a lease forum, but can you confirm any of the current finance offers for the QX50? This is what I found on Infiniti's website: https://www.infinitiusa.com/vehicles/crossovers/qx50/offers.html#offerId=.

$500 Acquisition cash offer or $1500 Purchase cash offer: Owners and lessees of BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volvo, Cadillac, Lexus, Acura, Toyota and Honda are eligible for Acquisition Cash of $500 on MY19 QX50 Lease or $1,500 on MY19 QX50 Retail purchases. Offer available on Essential Trim only.

Thank you.

I confirm 1.9% APR for up to 60 months.

I don't see any of those other incentives.. at least, not for the Boston area.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brodwaybrodway Member Posts: 85
    I was also advised there is a $500 acquisition lease cash offer for owners coming off the above referenced vehicle.
  • bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009
    kyfdx said:

Thank you.

I confirm 1.9% APR for up to 60 months.

I don't see any of those other incentives.. at least, not for the Boston area.
    Strange. I have attached a screenshot of the offers. BTW, I have reached out to a buddy of mine who works at an Infiniti dealership for confirmation about the $1500 purchase offer on the Essential.

2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
    Not that strange... Money factors and residuals are pretty straightforward. But, I'm sure the dealers have access to incentive information that we don't have.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• richmuschrichmusch Member Posts: 43
    Any new numbers for May... 12/15k, essential AWD in 43123. 

Any new numbers for May... 12/15k, essential AWD in 43123. 

.00110 MF and 60%/58% residual for 39 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Well looks like the money factor has slightly improved this month. 
  • autobotgeminiautobotgemini Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2018
    2019 QX50 ESSENTAIL 2WD and 4WD 39MTHS 12K A YEAR in 38104. Thanks !

2019 QX50 ESSENTAIL 2WD and 4WD 39MTHS 12K A YEAR in 38104. Thanks !

AWD: .00110 MF and 60% residual
    FWD: .00122 MF and 60% residual

$1000 dealer lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• autobotgeminiautobotgemini Member Posts: 7
    Thank you ! Forgive the ignorance but is there a qualifier for the lease cash ? I am not coming from a competitor I would just be leasing outright .

Thank you ! Forgive the ignorance but is there a qualifier for the lease cash ? I am not coming from a competitor I would just be leasing outright .

No.. but, it's a dealer incentive, not a consumer rebate.
    Take it into account, when negotiating your sale price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• edwardurredwardurr Member Posts: 1
    Hello. Can you provide MF and RV for 2019 QX50 Luxe FWD 36/12k and 39/12k. ZIP 92620. Thanks 
    edwardurr said:

Hello. Can you provide MF and RV for 2019 QX50 Luxe FWD 36/12k and 39/12k. ZIP 92620. Thanks 

.00176 and 63%
    Both terms

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    Hi I am very close to purchasing a RDX but i also like the qx50
    I like the Pure AWD
    MSRP: 39,345
    Lets say... They negociated it to 35,500
    Residual: ?
    MF ?
    Term: 39/10k
    State: NJ
    Tax: 6.875%

Can you please calculate this, I'm alsost positive that the RDX would be cheaper but lets see.

• kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    Forgot to include a $4800 trade in!
    kerem500 said:

Hi I am very close to purchasing a RDX but i also like the qx50
    I like the Pure AWD
    MSRP: 39,345
    Lets say... They negociated it to 35,500
    Residual: ?
    MF ?
    Term: 39/10k
    State: NJ
    Tax: 6.875%

Can you please calculate this, I'm alsost positive that the RDX would be cheaper but lets see.

.00222 and 65%

With the prices provided, I get $390/mo

Taxes and fees paid up front.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fadhiljfadhilj Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    What is the MF/RV on the essential model in 91203. with 39 months/10K miles. And any incentives?
    I have a deal from a SoCal dealer
    MSRP: 54895
    Selling price: 48895
    MF: 0.00122
    MF with 9 MSD ($4,500) : 0.00032
    Total dirve off: 969
    39 month lease/ 10K allowance
    Monthly including tax (9.5%): $484

Any thoughts on the deal... also want to confirm the MF and the 61% RV, that is why I asked.
    fadhilj said:

Hi,
    What is the MF/RV on the essential model in 91203. with 39 months/10K miles. And any incentives?
    I have a deal from a SoCal dealer
    MSRP: 54895
    Selling price: 48895
    MF: 0.00122
    MF with 9 MSD ($4,500) : 0.00032
    Total dirve off: 969
    39 month lease/ 10K allowance
    Monthly including tax (9.5%): $484

Any thoughts on the deal... also want to confirm the MF and the 61% RV, that is why I asked.

FWD?
    .00122 MF and 61% residual
    No incentives that we see.

If I add the $700 acquisition fee to the price, I get $440/mo.+tax, which looks pretty close.

That looks like a good deal. The MSDs help a lot.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sim159sim159 Member Posts: 26
    MF/ Residuals for Essential AWD
    10/12k in NYC

Thanks
    mrpeeng said:

MF/ Residuals for Essential AWD
    10/12k in NYC

Thanks

.00110 and 61% 60% for 39 months
    $1000 dealer lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• smb0822smb0822 Member Posts: 10
    Hello - comparison shopping two cars, interested in the MF / RV for an AWD Essential in IL.
    Specifically interested in RV for an 18k lease (but will take 15k if you don't have 18.)

Also - want to confirm I've got the Infiniti MSD info right.. They will accept a Max of 9, each decreasing MF by 0.0001 equating in a decrease of -0.0009 ( so assuming I've pulled the right MF from previous posts: 0.00131-0.0009 = new MF of 0.0041)

Thanks in advance!
  • aklugerakluger Member Posts: 12
    Thoughts on this deal?

essential 
    $1000 down payment 
    $640/month including taxes
    39 months 
    10k miles per year 

thanks! 
    akluger said:
    Thoughts on this deal?

essential 
    $1000 down payment 
    39 months 
    10k miles per year 

thanks! 
    What is the MSRP? But looks bad. 
  • aklugerakluger Member Posts: 12
    akluger said:
    Thoughts on this deal?

essential 
    $1000 down payment 
    39 months 
    10k miles per year 

thanks! 

what is a good sale price vs MSRP? Thanks!!
    smb0822 said:

Hello - comparison shopping two cars, interested in the MF / RV for an AWD Essential in IL.
    Specifically interested in RV for an 18k lease (but will take 15k if you don't have 18.)

Also - want to confirm I've got the Infiniti MSD info right.. They will accept a Max of 9, each decreasing MF by 0.0001 equating in a decrease of -0.0009 ( so assuming I've pulled the right MF from previous posts: 0.00131-0.0009 = new MF of 0.0041)

Thanks in advance!

39/15
    .00110 MF and 58% residual

Yes, 9 MSDs result in MF reduction of .00090, for an adjusted MF of .00020.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

akluger said:

akluger said:

Thoughts on this deal?

essential 
    $1000 down payment 
    39 months 
    10k miles per year 

thanks! 

what is a good sale price vs MSRP? Thanks!!

Which trim and drive?

What is the sale price on your lease quote?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator