Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mitsubishi Outlander Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,720
edited May 2019 in Mitsubishi
Ask your 2018 Outlander lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• tedder89tedder89 Member Posts: 4
    Am I the first? Lol...
    Trust everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving; Happy Holidays to all! Seeking residual, interest rate/MF for Nov/Dec 2018 Outlander SE AWD 3yrs/36K zip WI 54115; thanks as always!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,720
    tedder89 said:

Am I the first? Lol...
    Trust everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving; Happy Holidays to all! Seeking residual, interest rate/MF for Nov/Dec 2018 Outlander SE AWD 3yrs/36K zip WI 54115; thanks as always!

.01% APR and 46% residual
    $500 lease rebate

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Do you currently own a Mitsubishi vehicle? If so, a reporter would love to ask you a few questions. Please send a note to PR@edmunds.com by end of day Thursday, November 30 if you'd be willing to chat. Thanks!
  • hernanschicagohernanschicago Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    Hi everyone, thank for your help, MF and Residual for Dec 2018 Outlander SEL AWD 3yrs/12K and 3yrs/15K zip IL 60062. Do the numbers change with the Touring Package? Best regards,

Hi everyone, thank for your help, MF and Residual for Dec 2018 Outlander SEL AWD 3yrs/12K and 3yrs/15K zip IL 60062. Do the numbers change with the Touring Package? Best regards,

0.01% APR and 46%/44% residual
    $500 lease cash

Packages should not affect the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hernanschicagohernanschicago Member Posts: 4
    0.01% APR and 46%/44% residual, thanks for your reply, ( I'm new here), I'm trying to convert the 0.01% APR to inserted in the Leasehack calculator money factor. Could you help me out here? Thanks.

0.01% APR and 46%/44% residual, thanks for your reply, ( I'm new here), I'm trying to convert the 0.01% APR to inserted in the Leasehack calculator money factor. Could you help me out here? Thanks.

.00001 MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lynx4120lynx4120 Member Posts: 21
    Can I have MF, residual and lease cash on a 2018 Outlander Sport SE AWD for 36/12?

Thank you!
    lynx4120 said:

Can I have MF, residual and lease cash on a 2018 Outlander Sport SE AWD for 36/12?

Thank you!

0.23% APR
    50% residual
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• munjalmmunjalm Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2018
    Can I have MF, Residual, Incentive on Outlander PHEV SEL - 36/12k (Zip: 95124)

Any other miles / months that may be a better spot?

Thank you!
    munjalm said:

Thank you!

0.47% APR and 48% residual.

That's really the only term available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• munjalmmunjalm Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

munjalm said:

Thank you!

Thanks! No incentives despite it being an EV?
    munjalm said:

kyfdx said:

munjalm said:

Thank you!

Thanks! No incentives despite it being an EV?
    We don't have that info. Usually, the EVs have lower residuals, and this residual looks pretty typical for a non-EV Mitsubishi, so maybe that's where they have decided to put the incentive.

But, check with a dealer for rebates.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Greg_FGreg_F Member Posts: 1
    I suspect it may be the same as the SEL, but I'm looking for MF, residual, and incentives on 2018 Outander PHEV GT (36/12k) in 44120. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,979
    Greg_F said:

I suspect it may be the same as the SEL, but I'm looking for MF, residual, and incentives on 2018 Outander PHEV GT (36/12k) in 44120. Thanks!

Same MF, but subtract 1% from the SEL residual for the GT

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ray_aray_a Member Posts: 19
    I am looking for residual value and MF on 3yrs/36K for Outlander PHEV GT in 94506. Thanks
    ray_a said:

I am looking for residual value and MF on 3yrs/36K for Outlander PHEV GT in 94506. Thanks

.47% and 47%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:
    .47% and 47%
    Thanks. How do I convert .47% into the typical money factor number for the sake of online lease calculators.
    ray_a said:

Michaell said:

ray_a said:

.47% and 47%

Thanks. How do I convert .47% into the typical money factor number for the sake of online lease calculators.

0.47% APR / 2400 = .00020 MF (approximately)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks 
  • surfboardrjsurfboardrj Member Posts: 1
    Does the $5K federal tax credit come off the sale price since it goes to the seller on the PHEV? Or is that calculated in the MF and Residual?

Does the $5K federal tax credit come off the sale price since it goes to the seller on the PHEV? Or is that calculated in the MF and Residual?

Looks like Mitsubishi is keeping the residual at "normal" levels, rather than offering an incentive.

In either case, the leasing company would be eligible for any tax credits, not the lessee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• unigator2unigator2 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I am in LA zip code 91602. What is residual value and interest rate for a 3 year 10k mi/year lease of the new 2018 Outlander PHEV SEL? Thanks
    unigator2 said:

Hi, I am in LA zip code 91602. What is residual value and interest rate for a 3 year 10k mi/year lease of the new 2018 Outlander PHEV SEL? Thanks

.47% and 49%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• unigator2unigator2 Member Posts: 2
    thank you
  • electrons_vtelectrons_vt Member Posts: 4
    Greetings (again): I am considering a lease on a '18 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in SEL trim here in Vermont (zip 05753). I am seeking the MF and residual for a 36mos./12K per year lease. Any info on incentives/rebates would be helpful. From what I can tell, they seem to have simply extended their lease offering from January, which was the first month it was on sale in the Vt marketplace, into February. Unlike the '17 Bolt I am also considering, this is new a model in the U.S. so I am expecting that a good lease deal may be harder to come by...
    Thanks very much.

Greetings (again): I am considering a lease on a '18 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in SEL trim here in Vermont (zip 05753). I am seeking the MF and residual for a 36mos./12K per year lease. Any info on incentives/rebates would be helpful. From what I can tell, they seem to have simply extended their lease offering from January, which was the first month it was on sale in the Vt marketplace, into February. Unlike the '17 Bolt I am also considering, this is new a model in the U.S. so I am expecting that a good lease deal may be harder to come by...
    Thanks very much.

0.47% APR
    48% residual

I see a $2000 rebate, but it isn't compatible with the special lease program.
    Sorry, but that's all I have.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    Hi can i get the residual and mf - 36/10k or 48/10k
    SEL FWD
    GT FWD
    PHEV SEL

kerem500 said:

Hi can i get the residual and mf - 36/10k or 48/10k
    SEL FWD
    GT FWD
    PHEV SEL

I don't see a GT in FWD... only AWD

SEL
    36/10: 0.19% APR and 48% residual
    48/10: 0.32% APR and 41% residual

GT
    36/10: 0.19% APR and 49% residual
    48/10: 0.19% APR and 44% residual

PHEV SEL
    36/10: 0.47% APR and 49% residual
    48/10: 0.23% APR and 39% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mtnmtnmtnmtnmtnmtn Member Posts: 7
    Hi folks,
    can someone help me with the MF/RV on the PHEV? Interested in 24/15k and 36/15k
  • mtnmtnmtnmtnmtnmtn Member Posts: 7
    Oh, that is in Illinois.
    mtnmtnmtn said:

Hi folks,
    can someone help me with the MF/RV on the PHEV? Interested in 24/15k and 36/15k

We don't show a 24 month program.

36/15
    1.52% APR
    46%/45% residual for SEL/GT

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sh7sh7 Member Posts: 34
    Can I have the MF and RV for 36/12k SEL S-AWC for 60077 Chicago area? Also, how much lease cash available for this month? Thx!
    sh7 said:

Can I have the MF and RV for 36/12k SEL S-AWC for 60077 Chicago area? Also, how much lease cash available for this month? Thx!

.19% and 48%
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• speeder2005speeder2005 Member Posts: 6
    is there any real lease price schedule for reference on this outlander phev? or this type of info is banned online?

is there any real lease price schedule for reference on this outlander phev? or this type of info is banned online?

We have the Outlander PHEV lease information. What lease term and how many miles per year are you looking for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I want 3 year lease. 10k mile per year is good for me. any suggestion? i hope someone can post final deal price here for reference. i am in southern California. thanks ahead!

I want 3 year lease. 10k mile per year is good for me. any suggestion? i hope someone can post final deal price here for reference. i am in southern California. thanks ahead!

.47% and 49% (SEL) or 48% (GT)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks Michael! But I have no idea how to use those numbers. Is there any straightforward number, like how much down +monthly payment? I remember when I lease my Nissan Leaf few years ago, I got someone else’s finished lease deals as reference on edmunds. Is this type of information not available anymore?

Thanks Michael! But I have no idea how to use those numbers. Is there any straightforward number, like how much down +monthly payment? I remember when I lease my Nissan Leaf few years ago, I got someone else’s finished lease deals as reference on edmunds. Is this type of information not available anymore?

Not really... the payment depends on the price you negotiate, and the lease parameters given.
    Not too many Mitsubishi shoppers, any more, so very few people on the forums to share their experience.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I see. Thanks! I think this phev is not bad.
  • doug239doug239 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    Would someone please be able to tell me the money factor and residual for an Outlander PHEV SEL in New York for 36 months and 10k or 12k miles? I'll be negotiating with the dealer on June 2nd, so if it's possible to know the numbers as of June 1 (if they are changing from May), that would be ideal. Thanks!
    doug239 said:

Would someone please be able to tell me the money factor and residual for an Outlander PHEV SEL in New York for 36 months and 10k or 12k miles? I'll be negotiating with the dealer on June 2nd, so if it's possible to know the numbers as of June 1 (if they are changing from May), that would be ideal. Thanks!

Our numbers expire today.. won't have the new ones until late tomorrow, at the earliest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Late tomorrow is still good, thanks. If it's before Saturday, then I should be fine. What are the current numbers, by the way?
    doug239 said:

Late tomorrow is still good, thanks. If it's before Saturday, then I should be fine. What are the current numbers, by the way?

36/12
    0.47% APR
    48% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks! I really appreciate it. If you do get the new numbers tomorrow, I'd be grateful if you could post those as well.
    doug239 said:

Thanks! I really appreciate it. If you do get the new numbers tomorrow, I'd be grateful if you could post those as well.

New numbers are out …. sort of.

We still show the MF as .47%, but we don't have new residual values for the PHEV. Would like to say they are the same as well, but we just don't know.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi Michaell, may I have the MF, residual for this month, July? any change from last month? , 3 years, 12k mi. outlander PHEV SEL. thanks!

Hi Michaell, may I have the MF, residual for this month, July? any change from last month? , 3 years, 12k mi. outlander PHEV SEL. thanks!

The new programs don't start until Tuesday

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

The new programs don't start until Tuesday
    no problem. i got one. PHEV SEL. $369 x35 + 750 drive out. not a super deal. share as a reference.