Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Incentive for Chevy Cruze Lease

greengrass3greengrass3 Member Posts: 7
edited May 2018 in Chevrolet
Few Questions.

1. What is th MF and RV for Chevy Cruze Sedan, 2018 in NJ.
2. How to find all the incentives and Bonus Tag cars in NJ
3. How to find CCR incentive
4. In my case, I have two Chevy Leases in my name. One will be expiring in three months. I have GM Earnings of additional $2000 that will expire at the end of July. I also have $ 750 additional earning on my card which I may not want to use for my next car. Current payment for my 2017 Chevy Cruz is $140/Month. Can someone help to let me know how to find the best possible monthly payment.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,212

Few Questions.

1. What is th MF and RV for Chevy Cruze Sedan, 2018 in NJ.
    2. How to find all the incentives and Bonus Tag cars in NJ
    3. How to find CCR incentive
    4. In my case, I have two Chevy Leases in my name. One will be expiring in three months. I have GM Earnings of additional $2000 that will expire at the end of July. I also have $ 750 additional earning on my card which I may not want to use for my next car. Current payment for my 2017 Chevy Cruz is $140/Month. Can someone help to let me know how to find the best possible monthly payment.

Thanks

1) .00148 MF and 49% residual for 36/15. $500 lease cash
    2) No idea
    3) $750
    4) Too many variables to know the payment. If you have an MSRP and proposed CAP cost, we can calculate a payment,

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks for quick response.

I am more interested for 36 month/12K mileage. Will the MF and residual value be same ? I was in the impression that residual value will be in the vicinity of 60%.

I am looking at a car with MSRP of $24,480. I am planning to down payment $2000 that I got on GM Card. I can make the total payment of $2850 if that helps.

As I mentioned, I have two GM lease in the hosue under my name so I qualify for loyalty program.
    When I go to GM site and built my car, I am getting monthly payment of higher 200 which does not make sense to me as I have same car in 2017 for $140/month with $2380 down paymnent.This car MSRP was $24780

• Options
    Another question is what is the interest rate used in calculating MF. I just want to know for my knowledge as I am preparing a spreadsheet that I will share with you.
  • Options
    Never mind. I found interest rate used in the MF calculation by multiplying .00148 times 2400
  • Options
    Based on my layman knowledge, I will have rebate for $1000 (Loyalty) +$750 (CCR) +$500 Lease Cash +$1000 (18-40CAP, incentive code LVS) +Bonus Tag Incentive (??). I am swapping my previous lease car three (3) months in advance with GM covering upto 4 lease payment (18-40CAQ, Incentuive Code LWG).

I am not sure if I can use all the above incentives for Leasing Chevy Cruze. Please advice me
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,318

Thanks for quick response.

I am more interested for 36 month/12K mileage. Will the MF and residual value be same ? I was in the impression that residual value will be in the vicinity of 60%.

I am looking at a car with MSRP of $24,480. I am planning to down payment $2000 that I got on GM Card. I can make the total payment of $2850 if that helps.

As I mentioned, I have two GM lease in the hosue under my name so I qualify for loyalty program.
    When I go to GM site and built my car, I am getting monthly payment of higher 200 which does not make sense to me as I have same car in 2017 for $140/month with $2380 down paymnent.This car MSRP was $24780

51% for 36/12; what gives you the impression that the residual would be closer to 60%?

The lease programs today cannot be compared to the lease programs of a year ago.

Do not put any money down; the GM card dollars will be more than sufficient.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options

Based on my layman knowledge, I will have rebate for $1000 (Loyalty) +$750 (CCR) +$500 Lease Cash +$1000 (18-40CAP, incentive code LVS) +Bonus Tag Incentive (??). I am swapping my previous lease car three (3) months in advance with GM covering upto 4 lease payment (18-40CAQ, Incentuive Code LWG).

I am not sure if I can use all the above incentives for Leasing Chevy Cruze. Please advice me

Not likely that all of those incentives will apply to a lease.

I see $500 lease cash and $750 regional incentive only.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    why not Loyalty incentive ?
  • Options
    Can you give me some monthly payment number as you posted before provided I gave you MSRP value of the car and proposed cap cost. Thanks
  • Options

why not Loyalty incentive ?

I don't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist or you don't qualify for it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Can you give me some monthly payment number as you posted before provided I gave you MSRP value of the car and proposed cap cost. Thanks

.00148 and 49%

$24,480 MSRP

I do not see a cap cost number in any of your posts.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator