Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 BMW X1 Premium tier

katser157katser157 Member Posts: 18
edited April 2018 in BMW
Can I please get the RV and MF on a 2018 BMW X1 Premium tier for southern California 91411?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    katser157katser157 Member Posts: 18
    Sorry, 36mos/10K
  • Options
    watchoftimewatchoftime Member Posts: 18
    Hi, I have a question regarding the x1 lease program this month. In the TX area BMW Shows a $1000 lease credit and a $1000 owner loyalty. In addition to that, on the different TX dealer websites it shows the X1 qualifies for a manufacturer offer/dealer incentive of $3000 now through end of May. Edmunds also shows the $3000 rebate for the x1. Can someone please let me know if in fact all of those apply? In addition I'd like to confirm MF as well. Thank you.

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315

Hi, I have a question regarding the x1 lease program this month. In the TX area BMW Shows a $1000 lease credit and a $1000 owner loyalty. In addition to that, on the different TX dealer websites it shows the X1 qualifies for a manufacturer offer/dealer incentive of $3000 now through end of May. Edmunds also shows the $3000 rebate for the x1. Can someone please let me know if in fact all of those apply? In addition I'd like to confirm MF as well. Thank you.

.00166 MF this month.

My guess is that the $3000 is for a purchase only.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4