2018 Lexus NX Lease Deals and Prices

1457910

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    mehuls27 said:

    Hi,

    What is the current MF/ residual value/ lease cash for NX 300 Base AWD? Zip Code: 08844 (Central Jersey)

    Thanks in advance!

    36/15
    .00080 MF and 54% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • newmilfordnewmilford New JerseyMember Posts: 18
    May I have the mf/res for 2018 NX 300, 36/12 in northern NJ, 07646. Incentives?
  • mehuls27mehuls27 Member Posts: 9
    Thanks! One last question. How about Residual value at 36/ 10K miles?
    NX300 AWD. Zip code: 08844 (Central NJ)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693

    May I have the mf/res for 2018 NX 300, 36/12 in northern NJ, 07646. Incentives?

    .00060 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    mehuls27 said:

    Thanks! One last question. How about Residual value at 36/ 10K miles?
    NX300 AWD. Zip code: 08844 (Central NJ)

    57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mehuls27mehuls27 Member Posts: 9
    question for the experts: So the dealership said MF of 0.0008 is a buy-rate and that the dealer can only give me the sell rate of 0.001, essentially pocketing the difference.

    Since I am early in the buying process, I didn't challenge him just yet. I have to believe this can be negotiated out. Thoughts?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    mehuls27 said:

    question for the experts: So the dealership said MF of 0.0008 is a buy-rate and that the dealer can only give me the sell rate of 0.001, essentially pocketing the difference.

    Since I am early in the buying process, I didn't challenge him just yet. I have to believe this can be negotiated out. Thoughts?

    Tell them you want the buy rate.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rshusterrshuster Member Posts: 1
    Hi

    Can you let me know the May incentives, MF, and residuals for the following?

    2018 NX 300 FWD F-Sport
    36/7.5k
    36/10k

    Zip Code 90048 (So Cal)

    Thanks!


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    rshuster said:

    Hi

    Can you let me know the May incentives, MF, and residuals for the following?

    2018 NX 300 FWD F-Sport
    36/7.5k
    36/10k

    Zip Code 90048 (So Cal)

    Thanks!


    36/10
    .00050 MF and 58% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • roma007roma007 Member Posts: 39
    Hi,

    Looking for feedback on this deal in NJ.
    NX300 F-Sport AWD
    MSRP: 49556
    Selling Price: 44600
    Lease Cash: 1250
    Bank Fee: 795
    Doc Fee: 699.75
    Registraion: 323
    Tax: $1248
    Money Factor: 0.0006
    Residual: 58%
    36 months / 10k miles per year

    Monthly Payment: $526.57
    Due at signing: $323 registration + $526.57 first month
  • pod8pod8 Member Posts: 22
    NX  300 F Sport AWD 12/36, residual, money factor, any lease cash or specials in Queens, NY? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    pod8 said:

    NX  300 F Sport AWD 12/36, residual, money factor, any lease cash or specials in Queens, NY? Thanks.

    .00060 MF and 57% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085
    roma007 said:

    Hi,

    Looking for feedback on this deal in NJ.
    NX300 F-Sport AWD
    MSRP: 49556
    Selling Price: 44600
    Lease Cash: 1250
    Bank Fee: 795
    Doc Fee: 699.75
    Registraion: 323
    Tax: $1248
    Money Factor: 0.0006
    Residual: 58%
    36 months / 10k miles per year

    Monthly Payment: $526.57
    Due at signing: $323 registration + $526.57 first month

    If I add all those fees to the selling price, then subtract out the lease cash, I get a payment within $1 of that quote.

    Doc fees are starting to get high in NJ - ouch.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • escalade24escalade24 Member Posts: 43
    Hey guys. Time for another car. I can't thank you enough for your previous help.

    2018 NX 36/7.5k for both F sport and base AWD in Maryland. Any incentives available? Of course, I will post my deal to help others out after we work it out.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085

    Hey guys. Time for another car. I can't thank you enough for your previous help.

    2018 NX 36/7.5k for both F sport and base AWD in Maryland. Any incentives available? Of course, I will post my deal to help others out after we work it out.

    .00060 and 58% (base) or 59% (F-Sport)
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nito3nito3 NJMember Posts: 15
    Can't believe it has been 3 years since I got my NX200t already! It is time to turn in the 2015. I am getting the 2018 NX300 FSport AWD. Just got my first quote from a dealer, any feedback will be helpful:

    This is for central NJ with a term of 36 months at 15,000 miles per month.
  • stewen12stewen12 Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2018
    What type of discount should I aim for an NX F sport FWD? In Florida, I'm getting an RV of 58% and a MF of .00040. 36/10K

    Also, only lease incentive is $750? Zip code 32250
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    nito3 said:

    Can't believe it has been 3 years since I got my NX200t already! It is time to turn in the 2015. I am getting the 2018 NX300 FSport AWD. Just got my first quote from a dealer, any feedback will be helpful:

    This is for central NJ with a term of 36 months at 15,000 miles per month.

    Nothing wrong with that quote. $ZERO due at signing, right?
    The only variable to think about is the sale price. Because, everything else is typical and legit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    stewen12 said:

    What type of discount should I aim for an NX F sport FWD? In Florida, I'm getting an RV of 58% and a MF of .00040. 36/10K

    Also, only lease incentive is $750? Zip code 32250

    Those are all the correct numbers for your region.

    We don't track pricing, but there is an example in the post above yours, on the same vehicle.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcholjchol Member Posts: 26
    Hi, Can I get the May MF, Residual value and Incentives for 2018 NX300 AWD F-sport please? 36 months, 10K miles, in New Jersey area (07632). And can I have loyalty incentive as well please? Thank you in advance.
  • jkipsterjkipster Los AngelesMember Posts: 239
    kyfdx said:

    rshuster said:

    Hi

    Can you let me know the May incentives, MF, and residuals for the following?

    2018 NX 300 FWD F-Sport
    36/7.5k
    36/10k

    Zip Code 90048 (So Cal)

    Thanks!


    36/10
    .00050 MF and 58% residual
    $750 lease cash
    Are the numbers the same for AWD F Sport in this region?
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan

    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
    2021 Sienna XSE AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085
    jchol said:

    Hi, Can I get the May MF, Residual value and Incentives for 2018 NX300 AWD F-sport please? 36 months, 10K miles, in New Jersey area (07632). And can I have loyalty incentive as well please? Thank you in advance.

    .00060 and 58%
    $1250 lease cash

    No information on loyalty incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085
    jkipster said:

    kyfdx said:

    rshuster said:

    Hi

    Can you let me know the May incentives, MF, and residuals for the following?

    2018 NX 300 FWD F-Sport
    36/7.5k
    36/10k

    Zip Code 90048 (So Cal)

    Thanks!


    36/10
    .00050 MF and 58% residual
    $750 lease cash
    Are the numbers the same for AWD F Sport in this region?
    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hello124hello124 NYMember Posts: 41
    Can I please get numbers for AWD NX200T in 10013 (NYC)?
    24 months 12/10
    36 months 12/10

    Thanks!
  • nito3nito3 NJMember Posts: 15
    nito3 said:

    Can't believe it has been 3 years since I got my NX200t already! It is time to turn in the 2015. I am getting the 2018 NX300 FSport AWD. Just got my first quote from a dealer, any feedback will be helpful:

    This is for central NJ with a term of 36 months at 15,000 miles per month.

    kyfdx said:

    nito3 said:

    Can't believe it has been 3 years since I got my NX200t already! It is time to turn in the 2015. I am getting the 2018 NX300 FSport AWD. Just got my first quote from a dealer, any feedback will be helpful:

    This is for central NJ with a term of 36 months at 15,000 miles per month.

    Nothing wrong with that quote. $ZERO due at signing, right?
    The only variable to think about is the sale price. Because, everything else is typical and legit.
    Thank you for the response KYFDX! Yes, zero down is correct. And obviously I meant 15,000 per year not month lol! Yes, I have not begun to negotiate price yet. I have plans to visit 2 other dealers this Monday. I wonder if there will be any good Memorial Day weekend sales going on that I can take advantage of. I will post my other offers so hopefully everyone reading can benefit as I have from this forum. :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085
    hello124 said:

    Can I please get numbers for AWD NX200T in 10013 (NYC)?
    24 months 12/10
    36 months 12/10

    Thanks!

    .00060 and 63% (24/12) or 56% (36/12)
    Add 1% for 10K
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hps25hps25 Member Posts: 20
    Can someone give me MF and RV for 36/10 and 36/12
    Model: NX300h 
    year: 2018
    Area: SoCal

    Is MSD allowed by dealer ?

    Thank you

    HPS
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    hps25 said:

    Can someone give me MF and RV for 36/10 and 36/12
    Model: NX300h 
    year: 2018
    Area: SoCal

    Is MSD allowed by dealer ?

    Thank you

    HPS

    36/12
    .00070 MF and 58% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Yes, Lexus has an MSD program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nito3nito3 NJMember Posts: 15
    Just left a second dealership. Not much to report, they only offered about $1500 off MSRP, so I didn't even bother reading the rest of the quote lol. 
  • julio91julio91 Miami, FloridaMember Posts: 153
    @Michaell @kyfdx

    May I have the MF and Residual for 2018 Lexus NX200t FWD. Located in Miami, Fl 33018 and any incentives also. This is for 36 months and either 10,000 or 12,000 miles a year...

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    julio91 said:

    @Michaell @kyfdx

    May I have the MF and Residual for 2018 Lexus NX200t FWD. Located in Miami, Fl 33018 and any incentives also. This is for 36 months and either 10,000 or 12,000 miles a year...

    Thank you!

    Is there a 200t? I thought all NX were 300s, now?

    36/12
    NX300
    .00040 MF and 56% residual
    $750 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nito3nito3 NJMember Posts: 15
    Yes they are called NX300s now. And for no good reason, Lexus just changed it. SMDH
  • luiscastluiscast Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2018
    Hello Everyone, whats the residual and MF for a lexus NX300? in 78727. not sure wich months are the best rate for Lexus but i definitely need 12,000 miles/year
    Thank you.
  • luiscastluiscast Member Posts: 45
    luiscast said:

    Hello Everyone, whats the residual and MF for a lexus NX300? in 78727. not sure wich months are the best rate for Lexus but i definitely need 12,000 miles/year
    Thank you.

  • julio91julio91 Miami, FloridaMember Posts: 153
    kyfdx said:

    julio91 said:

    @Michaell @kyfdx

    May I have the MF and Residual for 2018 Lexus NX200t FWD. Located in Miami, Fl 33018 and any incentives also. This is for 36 months and either 10,000 or 12,000 miles a year...

    Thank you!

    Is there a 200t? I thought all NX were 300s, now?

    36/12
    NX300
    .00040 MF and 56% residual
    $750 lease cash.
    @kyfdx

    Honestly, Not sure I haven't gone to the dealer yet - I wouldn't be surprised thou.... Now the 56% is for 10,000 miles or 12,000 miles?

    Thank you again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085
    julio91 said:

    kyfdx said:

    julio91 said:

    @Michaell @kyfdx

    May I have the MF and Residual for 2018 Lexus NX200t FWD. Located in Miami, Fl 33018 and any incentives also. This is for 36 months and either 10,000 or 12,000 miles a year...

    Thank you!

    Is there a 200t? I thought all NX were 300s, now?

    36/12
    NX300
    .00040 MF and 56% residual
    $750 lease cash.
    @kyfdx

    Honestly, Not sure I haven't gone to the dealer yet - I wouldn't be surprised thou.... Now the 56% is for 10,000 miles or 12,000 miles?

    Thank you again!
    12,000 miles

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085
    luiscast said:

    Hello Everyone, whats the residual and MF for a lexus NX300? in 78727. not sure wich months are the best rate for Lexus but i definitely need 12,000 miles/year
    Thank you.

    36/12
    .00040 and 56%
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hsudoghsudog Member Posts: 29
    Looking for money factor and residual for NX300h lease. 12,000 miles per year. Houston, TX market. Also interested in whether there are direct to dealer incentives to move the 2018's now.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085
    hsudog said:

    Looking for money factor and residual for NX300h lease. 12,000 miles per year. Houston, TX market. Also interested in whether there are direct to dealer incentives to move the 2018's now.

    .00060 and 58%
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gemon100gemon100 Member Posts: 43
    Hello, Can I get MF, Residual for 2018 NX 300 F Sport AWD 36/10 & 24/10
    And 2018 NX 300 F Sport FWD 36/10 & 24/10 in Miami, FL 33018?

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    gemon100 said:

    Hello, Can I get MF, Residual for 2018 NX 300 F Sport AWD 36/10 & 24/10
    And 2018 NX 300 F Sport FWD 36/10 & 24/10 in Miami, FL 33018?

    Thank you

    .00040 MF and 65%/58% residual for 24/36 mo
    $750 lease cash
    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bid2askbid2ask Member Posts: 4
    Current 2015 rx350 lease customer , looking to lease a 2018 nx300 on Long Island ny, what is the mf/residual for 36 months 7500 miles per year, also is 36 months the best deal right now ? Are there cash incentives ? How much discount off of msrp should I shoot for ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085
    bid2ask said:

    Current 2015 rx350 lease customer , looking to lease a 2018 nx300 on Long Island ny, what is the mf/residual for 36 months 7500 miles per year, also is 36 months the best deal right now ? Are there cash incentives ? How much discount off of msrp should I shoot for ?

    .00060 and 58%
    36 months is the sweet spot
    $1250 lease cash
    Sorry, no help with pricing

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sixpack4sixpack4 Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2018
    '19 NX300h 36/15 in Tampa, FL. Incentives?
  • bid2askbid2ask Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:
    Current 2015 rx350 lease customer , looking to lease a 2018 nx300 on Long Island ny, what is the mf/residual for 36 months 7500 miles per year, also is 36 months the best deal right now ? Are there cash incentives ? How much discount off of msrp should I shoot for ?
    .00060 and 58% 36 months is the sweet spot $1250 lease cash Sorry, no help with pricing
    Thank you, are the lease deals good right now or should I wait it out? I have the opportunity to extend my rx lease for 6 months, that payment is 379
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085
    bid2ask said:


    Michaell said:

    Current 2015 rx350 lease customer , looking to lease a 2018 nx300 on Long Island ny, what is the mf/residual for 36 months 7500 miles per year, also is 36 months the best deal right now ? Are there cash incentives ? How much discount off of msrp should I shoot for ?
    .00060 and 58%
    36 months is the sweet spot
    $1250 lease cash
    Sorry, no help with pricing

    Thank you, are the lease deals good right now or should I wait it out? I have the opportunity to extend my rx lease for 6 months, that payment is 379

    Sorry, can't help with timing the market.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,085
    sixpack4 said:

    '19 NX300h 36/15 in Tampa, FL. Incentives?

    We don't have any 2019 numbers, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sixpack4sixpack4 Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    sixpack4 said:

    '19 NX300h 36/15 in Tampa, FL. Incentives?

    We don't have any 2019 numbers, this month.
    Oh shoot. Do you happen to have the '18 numbers? Just need an idea of what to expect.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    sixpack4 said:

    Michaell said:

    sixpack4 said:

    '19 NX300h 36/15 in Tampa, FL. Incentives?

    We don't have any 2019 numbers, this month.
    Oh shoot. Do you happen to have the '18 numbers? Just need an idea of what to expect.
    .00060 MF and 56% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • socalhawkisocalhawki Member Posts: 17
    Hi, looking for MF and RV for 2018 NX, 24m/15k and 36m/15k.

    Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.