Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Hyundai Sonata Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• sawdin1sawdin1 Member Posts: 130
    That's exactly what I come up with. With tax, it's $236. So, they are high by $7. And they won't budge on Doc Fee. If they agreed to $236, I was going to purchase...but now maybe I'll wait for the SEL +. That's a crap shoot though if HMF increases MF, leaves lease cash the same and drops Military rebate down to $500.
  • chrispre3chrispre3 Member Posts: 60
    Are June numbers in yet or are the May incentives still valid through the weekend?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    chrispre3 said:

Are June numbers in yet or are the May incentives still valid through the weekend?

May numbers are good through Monday

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    Not sure how this will affect incentives after 6/4:

https://www.hyundainews.com/en-us/releases/2545

sales must be really bad for them to do a mid-year enhancement (" + editions")

kyfdx said:
    Thanks-also random question but do you know if it is easy to get the uber rebate? Meaning is it as simple as signing up to be a driver a few weeks before purchase even if you don’t intend on actually driving folks? 
    chrispre3 said:

kyfdx said:

chrispre3 said:

Thanks-also random question but do you know if it is easy to get the uber rebate? Meaning is it as simple as signing up to be a driver a few weeks before purchase even if you don’t intend on actually driving folks? 

We'll see if we can get @stickguy in here to answer that question. I think he has some experience.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,517
    You need to be approved and have an active profile. Need to print that off as proof for the dealer. They will put it through but as simple as that. Don’t have to actually drive first.

The sign up process does take a bit of time, and you have to submit a lot of personal info (registration, DL, bank info). But if you are good with that and get approved to drive, getting the rebate at the dealer is simple. They take he $1k right off the deal (it isn’t something that goes to Uber to pay out).

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

stickguy said:
    You need to be approved and have an active profile. Need to print that off as proof for the dealer. They will put it through but as simple as that. Don’t have to actually drive first. The sign up process does take a bit of time, and you have to submit a lot of personal info (registration, DL, bank info). But if you are good with that and get approved to drive, getting the rebate at the dealer is simple. They take he $1k right off the deal (it isn’t something that goes to Uber to pay out).
    Thanks-seems like it’s probably worth it then. Doesn’t seem like much of a hassle really. 

Has as anyone seen this news on the Sonata Plus mid year refresh. Looks like they are adding premium features as part of the base offering of some of the current trims. Kind of confused between all the options though. I thought some of these things were already standard on sone trims (ie Sports Plus gets sportier front bumper and grill per link below, thought it already has this)

https://www.cars.com/articles/hyundai-hopes-sonata--more-stuff--price-cuts--sedan-sales-1420700164672/

I have heard that to get UBER rebate now, you have to show 1 - 2 months of records, you can't just sign up and get the rebate.
    SEL + should make it harder to sell regular SEL Unless you need to buy ASAP, why buy an SEL unless they up lease cash.
    stickguy said:
    You need to be approved and have an active profile. Need to print that off as proof for the dealer. They will put it through but as simple as that. Don’t have to actually drive first. The sign up process does take a bit of time, and you have to submit a lot of personal info (registration, DL, bank info). But if you are good with that and get approved to drive, getting the rebate at the dealer is simple. They take he $1k right off the deal (it isn’t something that goes to Uber to pay out).
    Do you have to be signed up for a certain amount of time to qualify? 
    I am not an UBER driver, but when I recently checked on how to get the rebate, I was told that they no longer give the rebate for someone who has just signed up. I was told that you have to show that you were driving for 1 - 2 months. Best to check with Uber and your local dealer.
    Does anyone know what they have added to Limited 2.0 as part of this Plus/mid year refresh? Wasn’t clear to me in the release is read. 
    edited June 2018
    sawdin1 said:
    Yeah I saw they listed the Limited 2.0 (most expensive trim) with a + option but it wasn’t clear what they added to it. Looks like it’s $550 cheaper though than standard Limited 2.0 based on chart in link. 

Wonder what happens to the price of the standard trims.
    Is the military rebate going back to $500 on June 5th?

military rebate of 1000 expired on 5/31; back to 500 for the rest of the year
  • baraaaabaraaaa Member Posts: 62
    edited June 2018
    Hi,

Could I get the MF, Residuals, and all lease cash/rebates on a Sonata SE 36/12 in the zip 53711. Also, what do you think a decent dealer discount is as a percent of the MSRP on a Hyundai? I know that's a rather vague question that depends on the market etc., but curious about your thoughts.

Thank you!
  • cramsey13cramsey13 Member Posts: 18
    Things seem to be changing right now in this May to June transition, and our old Sonata lease is due on 6/7/18, so we need to make a move.  We live in Columbus, OH and were looking at getting an SE for 36/12k in May because the incentives were higher on that model.  My husband prefers the SEL, but deals were not there to justify the cost of the SEL over the SE.  Honestly, I am not sold on the sonata to being with...other makes can get us the safety features standard, so I feel like we are paying the same for a lot fewer features.  At this point, our timeline is tight.  Should we try today to get the old deals, or is it looking like we will have more leverage in June?
    baraaaa said:

Hi,

Could I get the MF, Residuals, and all lease cash/rebates on a Sonata SE 36/12 in the zip 53711. Also, what do you think a decent dealer discount is as a percent of the MSRP on a Hyundai? I know that's a rather vague question that depends on the market etc., but curious about your thoughts.

Thank you!

.00114 MF and 53% residual
    $3500 lease cash
    $500 regional event cash

Sorry, we don't have pricing info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

cramsey13 said:

Things seem to be changing right now in this May to June transition, and our old Sonata lease is due on 6/7/18, so we need to make a move.  We live in Columbus, OH and were looking at getting an SE for 36/12k in May because the incentives were higher on that model.  My husband prefers the SEL, but deals were not there to justify the cost of the SEL over the SE.  Honestly, I am not sold on the sonata to being with...other makes can get us the safety features standard, so I feel like we are paying the same for a lot fewer features.  At this point, our timeline is tight.  Should we try today to get the old deals, or is it looking like we will have more leverage in June?

Sorry, but we don't have any insight into what might happen with the new programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited June 2018
    cramsey13 said:

Not good to be in a rush. Current incentives good thru today are 2500 rbc + 500 event cash on a purchase. Lease cash is 3500 (or 1000 more than rbc). Doc fee of 250 is negotiable in OH (not mandatory).

Sonata sales are poor so incentives will probably carry over. You may want to look into the 5/31 announcement of new PLUS model Sonatas...

http://www.hyundainews.com/en-us/releases/2545

edited June 2018
    tonyg2016 said:
    Not good to be in a rush. Current incentives good thru today are 2500 rbc + 500 event cash on a purchase. Lease cash is 3500 (or 1000 more than rbc). Doc fee of 250 is negotiable in OH (not mandatory). Sonata sales are poor so incentives will probably carry over. You may want to look into the 5/31 announcement of new PLUS model Sonatas... http://www.hyundainews.com/en-us/releases/2545
    Do you think, and I know it’s purely a guess at this point, that the June lease incentives will be better than current?
    specifically on the non PLUS versions?
    Current incentives are pretty strong; i expect them to continue but it's my guess. They will have to find a way to move the "old" stock because the PLUS models are more favorable.

best buy: SEL with tech package (was 1000, new price 600)

SE models are not affected
    tonyg2016 said:
    Current incentives are pretty strong; i expect them to continue but it's my guess. They will have to find a way to move the "old" stock because the PLUS models are more favorable. best buy: SEL with tech package (was 1000, new price 600) SE models are not affected
    I was looking at the Limited 2.0–seems like the only addition to that trim via Plus edition is the panoramic sunroof. Interested how they differentiate rebates on the non-plus models vs plus. 
  • baraaaabaraaaa Member Posts: 62
    Could I get the new June #'s - MF, Residuals, and all lease cash/rebates on a Sonata SE 36/12 in the zip 53711.
    Michaell said:

Ask your 2018 Sonata lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Hyundai Sonata here.

Good morning--please let me know once the new incentives are in for this month. Thank you in advance!

Looking for lease information based on below:
    2.0 Limited
    10K Miles for 3 Years
    Zip: 07628
    MF, RV, incentives for SEL with Tech in Massachusetts....have not seen any SEL + in local inventory
    I don't see lease cash...what would total incentives be for SEL lease????
    Is it going to be $3,000 Stand Alone Cash (Retail Bonus Cash) + $500 Bonus Cash (Sales Event Cash) for a total of $3,500 in lease incentives?
    I still need MF and RV for SEL 3yr/12K

TIA!!!
    baraaaa said:

Could I get the new June #'s - MF, Residuals, and all lease cash/rebates on a Sonata SE 36/12 in the zip 53711.

.00114 MF and 53% residual
    $3500 lease cash
    $500 regional event cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

chrispre3 said:

Michaell said:

Ask your 2018 Sonata lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Good morning--please let me know once the new incentives are in for this month. Thank you in advance!

2.0 Limited
    10K Miles for 3 Years
    .00083 MF
    56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

sawdin1 said:

Is it going to be $3,000 Stand Alone Cash (Retail Bonus Cash) + $500 Bonus Cash (Sales Event Cash) for a total of $3,500 in lease incentives?
    I still need MF and RV for SEL 3yr/12K

TIA!!!

.00083 MF
    54% residual
    $2000 lease cash
    $500 regional event cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Is that for zip; 02062?
    Autobytel does not show any lease cash...maybe they haven't updated yet....
    kyfdx said:

chrispre3 said:

Michaell said:

2.0 Limited
    10K Miles for 3 Years
    .00083 MF
    56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Thanks!

Are you guys also seeing numbers for lease deals on the new '+' models they are rolling out? Curious how they are differentiating the offers on those vs original trims.
    SEL + is not showing up on autobytel incentives page....
    sawdin1 said:

SEL + is not showing up on autobytel incentives page....

Also looks like they got rid of the UBER rebate?
    sawdin1 said:

Is that for zip; 02062?
    Autobytel does not show any lease cash...maybe they haven't updated yet....

Yes.. for 02062

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

chrispre3 said:

kyfdx said:

chrispre3 said:

Michaell said:

2.0 Limited
    10K Miles for 3 Years
    .00083 MF
    56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Thanks!

Are you guys also seeing numbers for lease deals on the new '+' models they are rolling out? Curious how they are differentiating the offers on those vs original trims.
    As far as we can tell, no difference

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

chrispre3 said:

kyfdx said:

chrispre3 said:

Michaell said:

2.0 Limited
    10K Miles for 3 Years
    .00083 MF
    56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Thanks!

Thanks--very strange since the Limited 2.0+ MSRP is lower than non '+'.

I would think they would offer at least a rebate that was more aggressive even if only to make up that difference in MSRPs.

Do you know if they are still giving the UBER discount/rebate? Any other types of rebates (Amex, Geico, Loyalty)?
    edited June 2018
    kyfdx.....so $2,000 lease cash for SEL is different than the $3,000 Stand Alone Cash
    (Retail Bonus Cash) that is listed for the SEL? The $3,000 is only if purchase?
    1. UBER was never on the autobytel sheet; need to check with HMF

2. HMA offers page:
    https://www.hyundaiusa.com/financial-tools/special-offers.aspx

Not much has changed from May to June...

tonyg2016 said:
    1. UBER was never on the autobytel sheet; need to check with HMF 2. HMA offers page: https://www.hyundaiusa.com/financial-tools/special-offers.aspx Not much has changed from May to June...
    Looks like the MF and residuals got better, but rebates stayed the same.

unfortunately it looks like they got rid of the uber rebate, can’t seem to find it anywhere.
    i went to my local dealer web site and the UBER option is still there under "Affiliate" offers
    tonyg2016 said:
    i went to my local dealer web site and the UBER option is still there under "Affiliate" offers
    Same here but it seems lIke it’s only an option for those financing, and not applicable to leases. Was that always the case?
  • Joshua FeinzeigJoshua Feinzeig Member Posts: 28
    Limited 36/12 zip 11230 mf/rv/incentives.. Thanks!!!
  • iamian36iamian36 Member Posts: 35
    Looking for MF, RV, and Incentives for SEL 36/12 in SoCal, thank you. 
  • alex_jaxalex_jax Member Posts: 7
    can you please give me the Numbers for SE , SEL and ECO for 36/15 for zip code 32204?
    chrispre3 said:

kyfdx said:

chrispre3 said:

kyfdx said:

chrispre3 said:

Michaell said:

2.0 Limited
    10K Miles for 3 Years
    .00083 MF
    56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Thanks!

Thanks--very strange since the Limited 2.0+ MSRP is lower than non '+'.

I would think they would offer at least a rebate that was more aggressive even if only to make up that difference in MSRPs.

Do you know if they are still giving the UBER discount/rebate? Any other types of rebates (Amex, Geico, Loyalty)?
    Still showing $1000 for UBER
    Nothing else

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

sawdin1 said:

kyfdx.....so $2,000 lease cash for SEL is different than the $3,000 Stand Alone Cash
    (Retail Bonus Cash) that is listed for the SEL? The $3,000 is only if purchase?

If it is "Retail", then that's for purchase, not lease, generally

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator