Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• dwilly78dwilly78 Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2018
    Hi, Can I get the MF and residual for 60565 for the Touring, Touring L+, and the Ltd for 36/12 and 36/10?

Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    dwilly78 said:

Hi, Can I get the MF and residual for 60565 for the Touring, Touring L+, and the Ltd for 36/12 and 36/10?

Thanks,

36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K

Tour - don't see that trim (Touring L, Touring L+ or Touring +)
    T-L+ - .00011 and 50%
    Ltd - .00011 and 54%
    $2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• illeffektzilleffektz Member Posts: 3
    MF and Residual for 94402, Hybrid Touring L & Hybrid Limited

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• tds_tdstds_tds Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

Looking for MF and residue for Pacifica Hybrid Limited. 36 months, 12k miles/year. San Francisco Bay Area.
    tds_tds said:

Michaell said:

Looking for MF and residue for Pacifica Hybrid Limited. 36 months, 12k miles/year. San Francisco Bay Area.
    standard MF and 47%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

tds_tds said:

Michaell said:

standard MF and 47%
    Thanks Michaell,

What is the standard MF?. My understanding is that standard MF is 0.00193. However, some dealers claim standard MF on Pacifica Hybrid is 0.00288, or 0.00298, or 0.00393. These numbers just seem way too too high and I don't know whom to believe. And they cannot even give a consistent number.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    tds_tds said:

Michaell said:

tds_tds said:

Michaell said:

standard MF and 47%
    Thanks Michaell,

What is the standard MF?. My understanding is that standard MF is 0.00193. However, some dealers claim standard MF on Pacifica Hybrid is 0.00288, or 0.00298, or 0.00393. These numbers just seem way too too high and I don't know whom to believe. And they cannot even give a consistent number.
    We haven't seen the Standard MF for this month, and it varies by model. Also, the Standard MF can be marked up as much as the dealer likes. Generally, it's around .00200-.00230.. With the drop in residuals recently, I wouldn't consider leasing the Pacifica Hybrid. It's just too expensive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

We haven't seen the Standard MF for this month, and it varies by model. Also, the Standard MF can be marked up as much as the dealer likes. Generally, it's around .00200-.00230.. With the drop in residuals recently, I wouldn't consider leasing the Pacifica Hybrid. It's just too expensive.

The rebate at $10250 can partly compensate for dropped residuals? What was the residual before? One of the dealers in our area offers a good sale price ($5000 off). I think the deal is OK is I can get the 0.00193 MF. The payment will be at ~$490 + tax with $0 drive-off for the fully loaded Hybrid Limited.
    tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

The rebate at $10250 can partly compensate for dropped residuals? What was the residual before? One of the dealers in our area offers a good sale price ($5000 off). I think the deal is OK is I can get the 0.00193 MF. The payment will be at ~$490 + tax with $0 drive-off for the fully loaded Hybrid Limited.
    I doubt that rebate is good with the lease program, but I could be wrong.

36/12 residuals were 58%, last month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

The $10250 rebate is definitely real. Got from multiple dealers. I'm holding out for a normal MF (0.002 range), not an absurdly marked up one (0.003-0.004).
    tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

The $10250 rebate is definitely real. Got from multiple dealers. I'm holding out for a normal MF (0.002 range), not an absurdly marked up one (0.003-0.004).
    And, these dealers know you are interested in leasing, rather than buying?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

tds_tds said:

Yes.
    tds_tds said:

Michaell said:

tds_tds said:

Yes.
    Huh. OK. Let us know how it goes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

Then let me clarify.... I doubt the rebate is valid with the Chrysler Capital lease program.

Base rates for Ally Bank are around .00300

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

Then let me clarify.... I doubt the rebate is valid with the Chrysler Capital lease program.

It was from Chrysler Capital. I think they have changed the structure to have higher rebate and lower residual.
    tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

It was from Chrysler Capital. I think they have changed the structure to have higher rebate and lower residual.
    tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

tds_tds said:

kyfdx said:

would you happen to have a link you could share with us?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

tds_tds said:

Not really. It was based on what I was told at various dealership.
    tds_tds said:

Michaell said:

tds_tds said:

Not really. It was based on what I was told at various dealership.
    Good luck. Let us know how things turn out, if you decide to go forward.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• whydurrwhydurr Member Posts: 2
    Can you please post the MF and Residual for a 2018 Pacifica Limited for 3years/12K in GA. Thanks in advance.
    Michaell said:

3yrs, 12k miles
  • boomer775boomer775 Member Posts: 16
    Hi- can I please get the lease numbers incl incentives for a Pacifica limited 36/12 in zip 11725?

thanks in advance 
    whydurr said:

Can you please post the MF and Residual for a 2018 Pacifica Limited for 3years/12K in GA. Thanks in advance.

.00011 MF and 54% residual
    $2500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

boomer775 said:

Hi- can I please get the lease numbers incl incentives for a Pacifica limited 36/12 in zip 11725?

thanks in advance 

$2500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

3yrs, 12k miles
    Standard MF
    44%/47% residual for Touring L/Limited

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks! Do you know why the residual is lower on the hybrid compared to the gas models? Also, how does the $7,500 rebate work on a lease?

Thanks! Do you know why the residual is lower on the hybrid compared to the gas models? Also, how does the $7,500 rebate work on a lease?

Because Chrysler offers $10250 (including the $7500 tax credit) rebate now.
  • rukrukrukruk Member Posts: 6
    SoCal MF / Res on a Limited
    36 mths / 12k

I got quoted a cap of 45k...seems like that was high for a limited?
    rukruk said:

36 mths / 12k

Hybrid or not? Fully loaded hybrid limited MSRP is ~$50k. I got quoted $5k off sale price and $10250 lease rebate. So the cap should be ~$35k. Don't know about non-hybrid.
    tds_tds said:

rukruk said:

36 mths / 12k

Hybrid or not? Fully loaded hybrid limited MSRP is ~$50k. I got quoted $5k off sale price and $10250 lease rebate. So the cap should be ~$35k. Don't know about non-hybrid.
    Yea non-hybrid.
  • bryanwilson1bryanwilson1 Member Posts: 33
    Mf rv touring L and touring L plus
    24/10 36/10
    rukruk said:

36 mths / 12k

$2500 incentive.

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

24/10 36/10

Touring-L
    .00010 MF and 57% residual
    .00005 MF and 50% residual

Touring-L Plus
    .00017 MF and 58% residual
    .00011 MF and 51% residual

$3000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bryanwilson1bryanwilson1 Member Posts: 33
    kyfdx said:
    24/10 36/10
    Touring-L .00010 MF and 57% residual .00005 MF and 50% residual Touring-L Plus .00017 MF and 58% residual .00011 MF and 51% residual $3000 incentive
    Is the MF really that low? 
    And any details on what the $3k is? Thanks 

kyfdx said:

24/10 36/10

Touring-L
    .00010 MF and 57% residual
    .00005 MF and 50% residual

Touring-L Plus
    .00017 MF and 58% residual
    .00011 MF and 51% residual

$3000 incentive

Is the MF really that low? 
    And any details on what the $3k is? Thanks 

Total Cash of $3000 includes:
    $500 2018 Chrysler Capital 2018 Bonus Cash GLCJ5
    $500 Great Lakes 2018 Bonus Cash GLCJA
    $2000 2018 Lease Cash (GL-MA-NE)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gasman07gasman07 Member Posts: 10
    Hello, requesting MF / residual / incentives for 36/12K, zip 92618:

Pacifica Limited
    Pacifica Hybrid Limited

Thank you!
    gasman07 said:

Hello, requesting MF / residual / incentives for 36/12K, zip 92618:

Pacifica Limited
    Pacifica Hybrid Limited

Thank you!

Limited - .00011 and 54%; $2500 lease incentives

Hybrid Limited - standard MF and 47%; no published incentives, but others have said they do exist

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

tds_tds said:

Michaell said:

tds_tds said:

Yes.
    End up purchasing a Hybrid Touring L today. $5000 off MSRP. 3.25% APR from my CU.
  • edmcateeedmcatee Member Posts: 8
    Hello! Could I get the MF /Residual/incentives for a Pacifica Touring L and Touring L plus for 50325? Looking for best possible deal but have had 36/12 in the past and it served me well.

Thanks!
    tds_tds said:

Michaell said:

tds_tds said:

Michaell said:

tds_tds said:

Yes.
    End up purchasing a Hybrid Touring L today. $5000 off MSRP. 3.25% APR from my CU.
    Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edmcatee said:

Hello! Could I get the MF /Residual/incentives for a Pacifica Touring L and Touring L plus for 50325? Looking for best possible deal but have had 36/12 in the past and it served me well.

Thanks!

36/12
    Touring-L: .00005 MF and 49% residual
    L Plus: .00011 MF and 50% residual

$2500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

rukruk said:

36 mths / 12k

$2500 incentive.

What is the MSRP?

rukruk said:

kyfdx said:

rukruk said:

36 mths / 12k

$2500 incentive.

What is the MSRP?

California taxes the monthly payment; my guess is the tax amount represents the total tax paid during the lease.

The residual is different from what we provided; confirm they aren't using 10K.

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost used for their quotes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

rukruk said:

kyfdx said:

rukruk said:

36 mths / 12k

$2500 incentive.

What is the MSRP?

California taxes the monthly payment; my guess is the tax amount represents the total tax paid during the lease.

That is correct, tax represents the total tax during your lease. The monthly payments we provided in the lease matrix includes tax.

At 12k miles/ year, the residual is 55%.....that's what they said...not sure why'd you don't see that?

Cap cost is $41,485. Adjusted cap cost is $44,295.33
    rukruk said:

Michaell said:

rukruk said:

kyfdx said:

rukruk said:

36 mths / 12k

$2500 incentive.

What is the MSRP?

That is correct, tax represents the total tax during your lease. The monthly payments we provided in the lease matrix includes tax.

At 12k miles/ year, the residual is 55%.....that's what they said...not sure why'd you don't see that?

The residual should be 54%.
    That can't be the adjusted CAP, because it includes an amount for sales tax, which is applied monthly to the payment, not collected upfront. And, it doesn't reflect the rebate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited June 2018
    kyfdx said:

rukruk said:

Michaell said:

rukruk said:

kyfdx said:

rukruk said:

36 mths / 12k

$2500 incentive.

What is the MSRP?

That can't be the adjusted CAP, because it includes an amount for sales tax, which is applied monthly to the payment, not collected upfront. And, it doesn't reflect the rebate.

Here is what they gave me -

The reason the residual is 55%, is because we are using Ally Financial instead of Chrysler Capital.
    If we go with Chrysler, the residual is 54% but the monthly payment is higher.
    The NET Cap Cost is $39,717.41 (my apologies, I had to get clarification from my manager)

I'm kind of confused, as I can't make that number, is the NET cap cost MSRP - discount (which they said was 8k) + destination + taxes + other fees (like the $296?)
    rukruk said:

kyfdx said:

rukruk said:

Michaell said:

rukruk said:

kyfdx said:

rukruk said:

36 mths / 12k

$2500 incentive.

What is the MSRP?

Here is what they gave me -

The reason the residual is 55%, is because we are using Ally Financial instead of Chrysler Capital.
    If we go with Chrysler, the residual is 54% but the monthly payment is higher.
    The NET Cap Cost is $39,717.41 (my apologies, I had to get clarification from my manager)

I'm kind of confused, as I can't make that number, is the NET cap cost MSRP - discount (which they said was 8k) + destination + taxes + other fees (like the $296?)
    The NET CAP (aka Adjusted CAP) is the selling price, plus items that are not paid upfront, minus any CAP reductions or rebates.

The price seems reasonable, given those numbers.
    You'll never get the numbers to match up, if you keep adding the taxes in. That's not how leases work in CA.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wsjlklnlml2279wsjlklnlml2279 Member Posts: 4
    Please provide RV and MF for:
    Touring L Plus 36/12 and 36/15
    Limited 36/12 and 36/15
    OH. 45817

Please provide RV and MF for:
    Touring L Plus 36/12 and 36/15
    Limited 36/12 and 36/15
    OH. 45817

36/15; add 2% for 12K

T-L+ - .00011 and 48%
    Ltd - .00011 and 52%
    $3000 lease incentives on both

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ngvsu78ngvsu78 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    Hello! Wondering what the residual value, money factor, and incentives are on a Touring L+ for a 36/10 lease in Michigan - 49022. Thanks in advance!