Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 BMW X3 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• foreall18foreall18 Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

foreall18 said:

Here is my offer sheet. Anyone see where I might be able to save a few dollars? Or should I accept as is?

What is the MSRP?

$845 document fee --- ouch!
    MSRP is $51,445.00
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,186

Thanks! I have my work cut out for me. I don’t like how the X1 drives. 

My BMW dealer told me they could not lease loaners, could only do owners choice arrangements. Is that true? My friend just did a straight lease on a Mercedes loaner. Is this just a Georgia thing?

It's possible that they don't have any loaners with under 5K miles, to make the lease program advantageous. Otherwise, it shouldn't matter.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

foreall18 said:

Michaell said:

foreall18 said:

Here is my offer sheet. Anyone see where I might be able to save a few dollars? Or should I accept as is?

What is the MSRP?

MSRP is $51,445.00
    Actual MSRP is $51,095.
    The money factor is marked up from .00166 to .00206.
    That adds about $33/mo. to the payment.

So, while the discount looks good, they have clawed back about $2000 in doc fees and money factor bumps.

This nothing out of pocket, right? just 35 payments?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

foreall18 said:

Michaell said:

foreall18 said:

What is the MSRP?

MSRP is $51,445.00
    Actual MSRP is $51,095.

So, while the discount looks good, they have clawed back about $2000 in doc fees and money factor bumps.

Correct, no money down. I'm working on getting the discount a little bit better. Anywhere else I can save money? This is my first lease and a big thank you to everyone on the forum for the help.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,056
    foreall18 said:

kyfdx said:

foreall18 said:

Michaell said:

foreall18 said:

What is the MSRP?

MSRP is $51,445.00
    Actual MSRP is $51,095.

Correct, no money down. I'm working on getting the discount a little bit better. Anywhere else I can save money? This is my first lease and a big thank you to everyone on the forum for the help.
    Besides getting the base MF? Not much else you can do beyond that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited June 2018
    Michaell said:

foreall18 said:

kyfdx said:

foreall18 said:

Michaell said:

foreall18 said:

What is the MSRP?

MSRP is $51,445.00
    Actual MSRP is $51,095.

So does the forum think I should avoid this deal? That is what it's starting to sound like.
  • kevinmr2000kevinmr2000 Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

If the X3 is under 4500K in demo miles.
    How much do you take off the selling price?
    How much do you take off the residual?
    Thanks!

We suggest you target a price that is 12-15% off MSRP

Deduct .25 per mile from the residual for each mile.
    I might be mistaken, but I believe for loaners up to 5000 miles, you deduct $0.25 per mile above 500 miles. So you get the RV benefit of $125. Not a big deal but just putting it out there.
    foreall18 said:

Michaell said:

foreall18 said:

kyfdx said:

foreall18 said:

Michaell said:

foreall18 said:

What is the MSRP?

MSRP is $51,445.00
    Actual MSRP is $51,095.

So does the forum think I should avoid this deal? That is what it's starting to sound like.
    Not necessarily. Base MF and a lower price to account for the doc fee would knock about $60/mo. off of the payment. That's where the bargaining comes in.. Tell the dealer they are too high, and that you want the same deal for $675/mo, with ZERO due at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

If the X3 is under 4500K in demo miles.
    How much do you take off the selling price?
    How much do you take off the residual?
    Thanks!

We suggest you target a price that is 12-15% off MSRP

Deduct .25 per mile from the residual for each mile.
    I might be mistaken, but I believe for loaners up to 5000 miles, you deduct $0.25 per mile above 500 miles. So you get the RV benefit of $125. Not a big deal but just putting it out there.
    You may be correct. We've seen deals figured both ways. so, hard to know for sure.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• socalhawkisocalhawki Member Posts: 17
    edited June 2018
    kyfdx said:

I attended a BMW Driving Event "sponsored" by a local dealership but it was definitely a corporate deal. There was a rebate involved that goes to the "dealership" that recruited me. Does the rebate get paid out by corporate to the dealer or does it come out of the "dealer pocket" and is not a "real rebate"?

No.. it's a real rebate.
    I called BMW NA today and they said the promotion group will email a code with the $1,000 credit. They called it an OL credit. So I assume it's a real credit for the customer - not the dealer to use in negotiation.

If this truly is an OL can I stack this with the BMW advertised owner loyalty credit of $1,500?

Thanks!

"Customer must register and attend The BMW Driving Experience in order to claim offer. Offer valid to registered attendees of The BMW Driving Experience or any family member residing within the same household. Most new 2018 BMW models are eligible for the $1,000 Credit offer with the exception of the BMW i8. Customer must take delivery by August 31, 2018. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with select applicable BMW offers available at the time of purchase. Offer may not be applied to prior purchases or on previously ordered vehicles. BMW Financial Services not required for funding of lease or purchase to take advantage of this offer. BMW NA Company vehicles, retired AMP vehicles, retired Extended Test Drive vehicles, Center Employee Lease vehicles, European Delivery vehicles, USAA, Daily Rentals, and EPP do not qualify. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other driving event offer, Drive for Team USA, Ultimate Driving Experience, Golf Cup Offer, USAA Military Program or any Event related or closing / conquest cash offers.
  • gasman47gasman47 Member Posts: 6
    Can MSDs be applied to leases in NY dealers? I've been told it is limited to a total of only $749. I'm from NJ and car will be registered in NJ but leasing from NY dealer.
    gasman47 said:

Can MSDs be applied to leases in NY dealers? I've been told it is limited to a total of only $749. I'm from NJ and car will be registered in NJ but leasing from NY dealer.

There is no MSD program for BMW. It was suspended over a year ago.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

kyfdx said:

I attended a BMW Driving Event "sponsored" by a local dealership but it was definitely a corporate deal. There was a rebate involved that goes to the "dealership" that recruited me. Does the rebate get paid out by corporate to the dealer or does it come out of the "dealer pocket" and is not a "real rebate"?

No.. it's a real rebate.
    I called BMW NA today and they said the promotion group will email a code with the $1,000 credit. They called it an OL credit. So I assume it's a real credit for the customer - not the dealer to use in negotiation.

If this truly is an OL can I stack this with the BMW advertised owner loyalty credit of $1,500?

Thanks!

"Customer must register and attend The BMW Driving Experience in order to claim offer. Offer valid to registered attendees of The BMW Driving Experience or any family member residing within the same household. Most new 2018 BMW models are eligible for the $1,000 Credit offer with the exception of the BMW i8. Customer must take delivery by August 31, 2018. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with select applicable BMW offers available at the time of purchase. Offer may not be applied to prior purchases or on previously ordered vehicles. BMW Financial Services not required for funding of lease or purchase to take advantage of this offer. BMW NA Company vehicles, retired AMP vehicles, retired Extended Test Drive vehicles, Center Employee Lease vehicles, European Delivery vehicles, USAA, Daily Rentals, and EPP do not qualify. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other driving event offer, Drive for Team USA, Ultimate Driving Experience, Golf Cup Offer, USAA Military Program or any Event related or closing / conquest cash offers.
    Yes.. it will stack with loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I was referring to this announcement regarding NY MSD program.  It's now through July 31st, so it appears that $749 is max total deposit.  
    gasman47 said:

I was referring to this announcement regarding NY MSD program.  It's now through July 31st, so it appears that $749 is max total deposit.  

Thanks for that.

No, you can't do MSDs with a NY dealer, no matter where you reside. If you are a NY resident, you can do MSDs through an out-of-state dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited June 2018
    I wonder why this isn't available for the CA market?

gasman47 where was this published?
    I wonder why this isn't available for the CA market? gasman47 where was this published?
    This was posted by an administrator on the X3 bimmer forum, it was released last week by BMW financial.  I'm not sure why it only includes eastern region, Florida and Hawaii.  
  • brooklynkid43brooklynkid43 Member Posts: 9
    Hi, What is the Residual and MF for a 2018 BMW X3 xDrive 30i?

Also, the dealer is claiming they have no room to adjust the MF of .00206 as this is standard across all of their vehicles and unlike in the past, they are unable to change this number. Sounds like a lie to me?

How does this deal look? Thanks again...

2018 BMW X3
    MSRP: 58,220
    SAVINGS: $5,000
    Sale Price: 53,220
    Milage Overage Fee for previous BMW turning in: $1,675
    Tire Replacement Cost Old BMW turning in: $1,200
    UT tax rate 6.85%: $3,974
    Fees: $610
    Residual: 56%
    36/12k
    MF: 0.00206
    Grand Total: $60,604

36M/12K w/ $3000 total due at signing: $836
    36M/12K w/ $4000 total due at signing: $806

Hi, What is the Residual and MF for a 2018 BMW X3 xDrive 30i?

Also, the dealer is claiming they have no room to adjust the MF of .00206 as this is standard across all of their vehicles and unlike in the past, they are unable to change this number. Sounds like a lie to me?

How does this deal look? Thanks again...

2018 BMW X3
    MSRP: 58,220
    SAVINGS: $5,000
    Sale Price: 53,220
    Tire Replacement Cost Old BMW turning in: $1,200
    UT tax rate 6.85%: $3,974
    Fees: $610
    Residual: 56%
    36/12k
    MF: 0.00206
    Grand Total: $60,604

36M/12K w/ $3000 total due at signing: $836
    36M/12K w/ $4000 total due at signing: $806

A few thoughts:

1. Dealers will tell you anything to justify a higher MF. Tell them you want the base rate, or you walk.
    2. UT taxes the monthly payment on a lease, so you can ignore the $3974 number; ask the dealer what cap cost they used for their payment quotes.
    3. Why would you get 12,000 miles on the new lease when you were over so many miles on your last lease? Won't you be in the same position again 3 years from now?
    4. 36/12 residual is 58%, not 56%; 56% is the 36/15 residual. Confirm with your dealer how many miles you are signing up for.
    5. The $2875 in carryover charges will add almost $80 to your lease payment
    6. We aren't fans of big cash down payments on a lease; just first payment and registration costs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bbeell626bbeell626 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    Brooklynkid43,

You should be able to get 10 percent off MSRP, and then use your loyalty incentive. Don't let them include your loyalty incentive in their selling price. If you are in UT, you should contact Socal dealers and have them ship to you if dealers aren't willing to play ball. Bankrate has a pretty straight forward lease calculator. Every $1,000 extra you pay is about $30 a month. If you have over 700 credit you should be able to get the money factor of .00166. If you're going to spend $58K, you might as well get the M40i. I'm zeroing in on a deal where I'll be paying several hundred dollars less a month for a more expensive M40i with only drive offs. Use these forums to educate yourself, not just to ask if it's a good deal or not.
    Ask to see what the "fees" are. It's funny how dealers will play ball when you say you found a deal much more than 10% off MSRP. The same ones who said they couldn't go below 8.4 percent a day ago.
  • bbeell626bbeell626 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    You should ask to keep these figures out and pay them separately rather than finance them along with the car if you can. More money and less confusing for you.
    Tire Replacement Cost Old BMW turning in: $1,200.
    Next time replace your tires before you turn the car in, a local shop will be 15-30 percent cheaper or just call the BMW Service Center and ask them to beat the price. That's what I did.
  • dale_dobackdale_doback Member Posts: 35
    I am in IL and looking at leasing a loaner 2018 X3 3.0. How does the current mileage on the loaner impact the base residual of 59%?
    And is the only current incentive $1500 loyalty?

I am in IL and looking at leasing a loaner 2018 X3 3.0. How does the current mileage on the loaner impact the base residual of 59%?

If the vehicle has less than 5000 miles, deduct $0.25 per mile.

What ZIP for incentives?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mostlywheelingmostlywheeling Member Posts: 6
    Hi, what MF,RV and incentives should I be targeting for an M40i for 36/15 in the Bay Area (95014)? And should incentives be deducted from MSRP after 7% discount? I also qualify for corporate incentives. MSRP = ~$68K.

What are the current cash and financing incentives to purchase the same vehicle?

Thanks again!
  • brooklynkid43brooklynkid43 Member Posts: 9
    bbeell626 said:

Brooklynkid43,

You should be able to get 10 percent off MSRP, and then use your loyalty incentive. Don't let them include your loyalty incentive in their selling price. If you are in UT, you should contact Socal dealers and have them ship to you if dealers aren't willing to play ball. Bankrate has a pretty straight forward lease calculator. Every $1,000 extra you pay is about $30 a month. If you have over 700 credit you should be able to get the money factor of .00166. If you're going to spend $58K, you might as well get the M40i. I'm zeroing in on a deal where I'll be paying several hundred dollars less a month for a more expensive M40i with only drive offs. Use these forums to educate yourself, not just to ask if it's a good deal or not.
    Ask to see what the "fees" are. It's funny how dealers will play ball when you say you found a deal much more than 10% off MSRP. The same ones who said they couldn't go below 8.4 percent a day ago.

Great, thanks for the advice! I've been doing a lot of research, the problem here in Utah is a lot of the high-end car dealers have a monopoly as they are the only game in town. I unaware we could go out of state on a lease as I had called Land Rover in Santa Monica about leasing and was told couldn't do out of state leases.

Hi, what MF,RV and incentives should I be targeting for an M40i for 36/15 in the Bay Area (95014)? And should incentives be deducted from MSRP after 7% discount? I also qualify for corporate incentives. MSRP = ~$68K.

What are the current cash and financing incentives to purchase the same vehicle?

Thanks again!

.00166 and 56%
    no lease incentives
    7% off MSRP is a good target price

purchase - no incentives and 1.9% up to 60 months; 2.6% for 61-72 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:

What ZIP for incentives?
    60025. So deduct $0.25 per mile if I'm going off the RV of 59% (36mo/10K)?

Thanks again!

If you've been reading the forums here and elsewhere you can get 10% percent before rebates/incentives. You just have to talk/email a good game. Most dealers here in Socal are giving me around 8 percent in the initial email and 10 percent in subsequent ones.

kyfdx said:

What ZIP for incentives?
    60025. So deduct $0.25 per mile if I'm going off the RV of 59% (36mo/10K)?
    No incentives.

Yes, calculate the residual as 59% of MSRP, then deduct .25 for each mile on the vehicle in question.

Hypothetical numbers:

MSRP - $52,000
    Residual Value - $30,680
    Miles on vehicle - 4000
    Adjusted residual value - $30,680 - (4000 * .25) = $29,680

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• the_borgthe_borg Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Looking for some help. Below is the offer I'm getting, for a 2018 X3 M40i:

**MSRP: $60,445
    **Selling Price: $54,400
    **Acquisition Fee: $925
    **Doc Fee: $141
    **DMV Fees: $221.15
    **Taxes: $1636.23
    **Monthly Payment: $647
    **Down Payment: $500 (this is what he worked the deal off of; I wouldn't put this down)
    **MSD:7
    **Incentives: $1,500 loyalty and $1,000 Spring into Summer (I also have $500 from having a three year CCA membership, but they're saying I get this from BMW...is that correct?)
    **DAS $1,322 ( plus the MSD's)

**Months:36
    **Annual Mileage:12,000
    **MF: .00166
    **Effective MF: .00131
    **Residual: 58%

**Will be registered in NC

My questions are:
    -Does the deal look good? I'm really trying to get to $599 month with nothing down.
    -Using all the lease calculators I can find, I get a lower payment, and it seems to be due to the tax. Is it correct to use 3% of the sale price for tax, for a vehicle being registered in NC? He also just told me that I have property tax that needs to be added. 
    -Are there any other incentives available? I saw on a VA dealer site that starting yesterday, there was a $2000 dealer allowance...Can this be used for a lease?
    -How does the $500 CCA rebate get used?
    -I have two payments left on a 3-series lease...will I be able to get the dealer to take those on, or will they just add the payments on to the sale price? (I know it's up to the dealer, but is this something dealers do?)

the_borg said:

Looking for some help. Below is the offer I'm getting, for a 2018 X3 M40i:

**MSRP: $60,445

**Selling Price: $54,400

**Acquisition Fee: $925

**Doc Fee: $141

**DMV Fees: $221.15

**Taxes: $1636.23

**Monthly Payment: $647

**Down Payment: $500 (this is what he worked the deal off of; I wouldn't put this down)

**MSD:7

**Incentives: $1,500 loyalty and $1,000 Spring into Summer (I also have $500 from having a three year CCA membership, but they're saying I get this from BMW...is that correct?)

**DAS $1,322 ( plus the MSD's)

**Months:36

**Annual Mileage:12,000

**MF: .00166

**Effective MF: .00131

**Residual: 58%

**Will be registered in NC

My questions are:
    -Does the deal look good? I'm really trying to get to $599 month with nothing down.
    -Using all the lease calculators I can find, I get a lower payment, and it seems to be due to the tax. Is it correct to use 3% of the sale price for tax, for a vehicle being registered in NC? He also just told me that I have property tax that needs to be added. 
    -Are there any other incentives available? I saw on a VA dealer site that starting yesterday, there was a $2000 dealer allowance...Can this be used for a lease?
    -How does the $500 CCA rebate get used?
    -I have two payments left on a 3-series lease...will I be able to get the dealer to take those on, or will they just add the payments on to the sale price? (I know it's up to the dealer, but is this something dealers do?)

I'm guessing you have MSDs on your current lease; if so, they can be transferred to the new lease, at a rate of .00005 deduct per MSD.

NC taxes the monthly payment on a lease, at the 3% rate, so you should exclude the tax amount from the calculations.

I only see the $1500 loyalty incentive; no reference to any others. No insight as to how the CCA incentive is used.

You are already getting ~10% off sticker; to drop the payment to sub-$600/mo, you'll need them to discount the car another $2K. You can ask, but not certain that you'll get.

I'm not aware of any formal pull ahead program, so the remaining two payments may end up going into the new lease. Can you wait until the existing lease is up?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pitcarguypitcarguy Member Posts: 53
    Hi all. Looking for a lease on a 2018 X3 loaner in PA. A few questions: (1) What is the residual for 12K miles/year for 36 months (pre -.25cents a mile). (2) How much should I target off original MSRP? (3) Any current incentives? The vehicle has under 5K miles. Thanks!
  • siteexperts1siteexperts1 Member Posts: 30
    What incentives are available for purchasing an X3 M40i (I already own a BMW so I would also qualify for loyalty). I assume the goal is to get at least 10% off MSRP then deduct any incentives.
    pitcarguy said:

Hi all. Looking for a lease on a 2018 X3 loaner in PA. A few questions: (1) What is the residual for 12K miles/year for 36 months (pre -.25cents a mile). (2) How much should I target off original MSRP? (3) Any current incentives? The vehicle has under 5K miles. Thanks!

.00166 MF and 58% residual
    $1500 loyalty, if you qualify

Target 12-15% off MSRP

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• oznefu7oznefu7 Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2018
    When would be the best time to start searching for a competitive lease deal for a year-end '18 X3 before the '19 models take over? What % off MSRP (before incentives) would be considered optimal for year-end models from dealers looking to move old inventory? Are there any upcoming annual or seasonal promotions to look forward to from past experience/trends? I'm in Florida, currently drive a BMW, am eligible for corporate fleet and can put down as many MSDs as needed. Thank you.
    oznefu7 said:

When would be the best to start searching for a competitive lease deal for a year-end '18 X3 before the '19 models take over? What % off MSRP (before incentives) would be considered optimal for year-end models from dealers looking to move old inventory? Are there any upcoming annual or seasonal promotions to look forward to from past experience/trends? I'm in Florida, currently drive a BMW, am eligible for corporate fleet and can put down as many MSDs as needed. Thank you.

You should look when you need a car; it's almost impossible to time the market.

7% off MSRP, before incentives.

No insight as to what the future holds for the programs.

MSD program has been discontinued.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bkassingbkassing Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

the_borg said:

No insight as to how the CCA incentive is used.

The CCA comes to you outside the deal after you purchase the car. You send your purchase info to BMW CCA and they send you a check depending on the car you bought.
  • dilysi18dilysi18 Member Posts: 7
    Hi all. First time leasing and want to prepare ahead of time. Looking to get out of a financed 2013 x5 premium that we owe far too much on and lease a 2018 x3 30i. msrp 50,300. if we can negotiate 8-10% off msrp (45,300), should we use the car as a trade and put a large down pmt for the neg balance or keep the trade out of it? Hoping for a lease of ~600/mo for 36/12, or is that unrealistic using the base mf and 58% rv for 20152?
  • dilysi18dilysi18 Member Posts: 7
    Just came back with a quote on an X3 loaner with 4500 miles. Msrp is 50935, price is 39981. For 36/12k pmt is $597/mo with only 1st months pmt. Good deal?
    dilysi18 said:

Just came back with a quote on an X3 loaner with 4500 miles. Msrp is 50935, price is 39981. For 36/12k pmt is $597/mo with only 1st months pmt. Good deal?

What state/tax rate?

That payment seems really high, given the numbers you've provided.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nxt200nxt200 Member Posts: 26
    Hi,

Can I please have the Residual and MF values for both X3 sDrive30i and xDrive30i in SoCal 36mo and 12k miles.
    Thanks!
    nxt200 said:

Hi,

Can I please have the Residual and MF values for both X3 sDrive30i and xDrive30i in SoCal 36mo and 12k miles.
    Thanks!

.00166 and 58%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Leased a new Alpine White 2018 X3 M40i.
    MSRP $64,095
    SALES PRICE $56,100
    INCENTIVES $1500 (LOYALTY) $500 (DRIVING EVENT CREDIT) $500 BMW ( MAIL IN REBATE NOT APPLIED TO FINAL DEAL)
    CAP COST $54,100
    15K PER YR 56%
    MF .00166

12.5% OFF OF MSRP before incentives/rebates/credits
    16.4% OFF when incentives/rebates/credits applied

Thanks for all the great info Edmunds! It definitely helped.

Leased a new Alpine White 2018 X3 M40i.
    MSRP $64,095
    SALES PRICE $56,100
    INCENTIVES $1500 (LOYALTY) $500 (DRIVING EVENT CREDIT) $500 BMW ( MAIL IN REBATE NOT APPLIED TO FINAL DEAL)
    CAP COST $54,100
    15K PER YR 56%
    MF .00166

12.5% OFF OF MSRP before incentives/rebates/credits
    16.4% OFF when incentives/rebates/credits applied

Thanks for all the great info Edmunds! It definitely helped.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tradecrafttradecraft Member Posts: 22
    Any Incentives/MF/Res change for July?

36/10

Thanks

Michaell said:
    .00166 and 58% No lease incentives

36/10

Thanks

Michaell said:

.00166 and 58%
    No lease incentives

New programs aren't scheduled to start until Thursday

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bision09bision09 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

can I get the current MF, RV and target % off MSRP for 36month, 10miles/year, BMW x3 sdrive and xdrive in Los Angeles? thanks
    bision09 said:

Hi,

can I get the current MF, RV and target % off MSRP for 36month, 10miles/year, BMW x3 sdrive and xdrive in Los Angeles? thanks

.00166 MF and 59% residual

Generally, shoot for 7% off MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tradecrafttradecraft Member Posts: 22
    Thanks as always!

Is that for all manufacturers or just BMW?
    kyfdx said:

36/10

Thanks

Michaell said:

.00166 and 58%
    No lease incentives

New programs aren't scheduled to start until Thursday