Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• monica924monica924 Member Posts: 7
    Ended up with a $2800 down and $297 a month after taxes for 36 months on 7.5k miles per year deal. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    monica924 said:

Ended up with a $2800 down and $297 a month after taxes for 36 months on 7.5k miles per year deal. 

Congrats!

$33/mo. less than the first quote. Good job!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• monica924monica924 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the help!! 
  • dtla_crayonsdtla_crayons Member Posts: 15
    Are July numbers out yet? Would be interested in RV/MF/incentives for AMG CLA 45 for 36/12 and 36/15 in 90015.

Thanks!

Are July numbers out yet? Would be interested in RV/MF/incentives for AMG CLA 45 for 36/12 and 36/15 in 90015.

Thanks!

Not until Tuesday

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• blake4407blake4407 Member Posts: 43
    Would this be the place to ask what MF would correspond to a 650-700 credit score or what to expect? Looks like some saying they look at auto enhanced some just fico... would this change at each dealer also? There is a pretty reputable Benz dealer here in Manchester and I’m in the beginning stages of looking for a Cla lease... but i know how these things can move so fast I kinda wanna be prepared.

thanks!

• shingwan86shingwan86 Member Posts: 7
    Hello,

I'm wondering if you can please provide july mf/rv for cla 250 fwd, 36/10, zip 91803 southern california, when it is available?

And any incentives?

Thank you very much. I've been researching leases for a few days and you guys are the single most helpful source of info online.
    blake4407 said:

Would this be the place to ask what MF would correspond to a 650-700 credit score or what to expect? Looks like some saying they look at auto enhanced some just fico... would this change at each dealer also? There is a pretty reputable Benz dealer here in Manchester and I’m in the beginning stages of looking for a Cla lease... but i know how these things can move so fast I kinda wanna be prepared.

thanks!

Sorry, but we don't have the tier breakdowns or money factor bumps for Mercedes.
    I would guess every dealer runs credit through MBFS, so the answers should be the same.
    Of course, the dealer can markup the rate for extra profit, and some will try to use your credit score as an excuse, without coming right out and saying it.

FWD or AWD?
    Term/Mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello,

I'm wondering if you can please provide july mf/rv for cla 250 fwd, 36/10, zip 91803 southern california, when it is available?

And any incentives?

Thank you very much. I've been researching leases for a few days and you guys are the single most helpful source of info online.

.00014 MF and 57% residual
    $750 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• shingwan86shingwan86 Member Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:
    Hello,

And any incentives?

.00014 MF and 57% residual $750 dealer incentive
    Thank you!
    kyfdx said:

thanks!

Sorry, but we don't have the tier breakdowns or money factor bumps for Mercedes. I would guess every dealer runs credit through MBFS, so the answers should be the same. Of course, the dealer can markup the rate for extra profit, and some will try to use your credit score as an excuse, without coming right out and saying it. FWD or AWD? Term/Mileage?
    Ok sweet that’s good to know! well my idea is to get the most cost effective term and I can definitely pull off 12k per year maybe even 10k. Would like the AMG look in a FWD model should I build one on MB’s site to get the MSRP? I heard there might be message boards here that would help me figure out what I should try to negotiate the price to or how to find true dealer cost? 
    blake4407 said:

kyfdx said:

blake4407 said:

thanks!

Sorry, but we don't have the tier breakdowns or money factor bumps for Mercedes.
    I would guess every dealer runs credit through MBFS, so the answers should be the same.
    Of course, the dealer can markup the rate for extra profit, and some will try to use your credit score as an excuse, without coming right out and saying it.

FWD or AWD?
    Term/Mileage?

Ok sweet that’s good to know! well my idea is to get the most cost effective term and I can definitely pull off 12k per year maybe even 10k. Would like the AMG look in a FWD model should I build one on MB’s site to get the MSRP? I heard there might be message boards here that would help me figure out what I should try to negotiate the price to or how to find true dealer cost? 

CLA 250 FWD
    36/12
    .00014 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• toejanitoejani Member Posts: 3
    Hello! I need help! 
    2018 CLA250. 
    MSRP 34,745
    cap cost 31,336
    10k miles per year 
    0.00034 MF and 57% RV
    what SHOULD the money factor be? Is this a good deal?
    Orange County, CA
    im noticing different MFs based on the dealership. 
    Also trying to put security deposits to reduce monthly. 
    Thanks!!!
    toejani said:

Hello! I need help! 
    2018 CLA250. 
    MSRP 34,745
    cap cost 31,336
    10k miles per year 
    0.00034 MF and 57% RV
    what SHOULD the money factor be? Is this a good deal?
    Orange County, CA
    im noticing different MFs based on the dealership. 
    Also trying to put security deposits to reduce monthly. 
    Thanks!!!

.00014 MF and 57% residual

If they give you the base MF, there won't be much need for MSDs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you! What about the acquisition fee? I noticed some places charge $1095 and some charge $0. Also, is the MF for the AWD different? I saw 0.00007 somewhere else. 
    toejani said:

Thank you! What about the acquisition fee? I noticed some places charge $1095 and some charge $0. Also, is the MF for the AWD different? I saw 0.00007 somewhere else. 

Base fee is $795. Dealers can mark it up to $1095.

AWD: .00007 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Is it possible there is no acquisition fee? Better to buy there since it’s cheaper?
    toejani said:

Is it possible there is no acquisition fee? Better to buy there since it’s cheaper?

No, there is always an acquisition fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi, can you provide the RV/MF/incentives for 36/12k for a AMG CLA 45 for zip 90015?

Thanks!

Hi, can you provide the RV/MF/incentives for 36/12k for a AMG CLA 45 for zip 90015?

Thanks!

.00075 MF and 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks any MB incentives this month?

Thanks any MB incentives this month?

None that we know of

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• leaseq1leaseq1 Member Posts: 65
    edited July 2018
    Can I get the money factor, residual value and incentives for 250 coupe FWD/AWD 24/12 and 36/12 in Florida.

Thanks!
    leaseq1 said:

Can I get the money factor, residual value and incentives for 250 coupe FWD/AWD 24/12 and 36/12 in Florida.

Thanks!

FWD: .00014 MF and 59%/56% residual for 24/36 mo
    AWD: .00007 MF and 60%/57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mbcla50mbcla50 Member Posts: 1
    I have a quote for a 2018 CLA250SedanFWD of $423 per month for 36 mos w/12K per year mileage. The quote is for a demo with 6K in miles. No money down for $423 payment. Thinking payment should be $399. I am turning in a 2015MBCLA250FWD three months early under pull forward program. The MB Build has invoice of $40K including convenience package, Pano roof, premium package, and ash wood trim. Is $423 w/no money out of pocket a good deal? Dealership is in Delaware.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    mbcla50 said:

I have a quote for a 2018 CLA250SedanFWD of $423 per month for 36 mos w/12K per year mileage. The quote is for a demo with 6K in miles. No money down for $423 payment. Thinking payment should be $399. I am turning in a 2015MBCLA250FWD three months early under pull forward program. The MB Build has invoice of $40K including convenience package, Pano roof, premium package, and ash wood trim. Is $423 w/no money out of pocket a good deal? Dealership is in Delaware.

Why do you think it should be $399?

What is the actual MSRP and selling price/CAP Cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jay2525jay2525 Member Posts: 11
    Received this offer today for CLA 250 AWD in 11563 zip code. He said the lowest he could do was make the monthly payment 397 (by taking $1,000 off the sale price). I'm suspicious of this deal. I feel payment could be less and the amount due at signing.  I know the acquisition price is marked up for sure. Is this worth pursuing. Thanks!ki

jay2525 said:

Received this offer today for CLA 250 AWD in 11563 zip code. He said the lowest he could do was make the monthly payment 397 (by taking $1,000 off the sale price). I'm suspicious of this deal. I feel payment could be less and the amount due at signing.  I know the acquisition price is marked up for sure. Is this worth pursuing. Thanks!ki

Using those numbers and prices (and I confirm the MF and residual), I get $389/mo

Ask the dealer what the adjusted CAP cost they are using for their quote, and how they got there from their selling price.

Acquisition fee is marked up from $795.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thanks, Michaell. What is your opinion on the $3,348.56 due at signing? Is it typically that high?
    jay2525 said:

Thanks, Michaell. What is your opinion on the $3,348.56 due at signing? Is it typically that high?

We recommend only first payment, registration costs and NY taxes up front.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

jay2525 said:

I think the difference in price quotes is the maintenance. The "Lease Price" given doesn't include the $1020 for the maintenance plan... Once you add that, the monthly payment adds up.

Other than the $200 markup to the acquisition fee and $119 for wheel locks, I don't see any issues with the lease.

You could push for another $500-$1500 off, but it's a decent deal, as it sits, with maintenance included.

If you want less upfront, ask them to roll the acquisition fee and wheel locks into the payment. (of course, you'll get a corresponding increase in payment).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Here’s the initial offer I see the bank fee is boosted from 795 she is saying this is “their” bank fee? the money factor looks to be bumped up .0004 but she’s saying this is the base MF, I did tell the sales lady I had only avg credit at 655 is this An educated guess of what my score will bump up the MF therefore she calling my “base” MF or pure mark up for profit? And what is security coding I understand the doc fee but what exactly is coding?

@blake4407

Security coding is a garbage fee, most likely.
    Impressive that they only marked up the acq.fee by $200 ($300 max.. lol)
    I'll guess it's a pure money factor bump, and not for your credit.

Even though it says 0 down, I'll guess they want the $1840 in upfront fees, along with the first payment at signing?

Using the discounted sale price as the adjusted CAP cost, I get $458/mo. for the 36/15 lease.. That's a little off their quote.
    The money factor bump adds about $25/mo.

They don't have the car in stock?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Correct they had one very close but had a convienence pack I didn’t really need and no led headlights so I actually found this one at a dealer in Burlington MA and had her plug it in.
    now should I just go with the online sales ppl at the dealer that actually has the vehicle or should I ask for the coding to be wiped the acquisition dropped to the 795 (I thought that was funny to like geez just hit me for the full boat if ur gonna do it at all;)?)
    ándate the money factor be determined when I get their ? I have paid car loans in good standing but I assume I’ll be over the .00007 anyways so I not sure fighting that right now will do me any good right? 

Just not not sure about the locate I keep hearing dealers aren’t really fond of trading for cars and rather sell units in stock
    any advice ?
    Oh and PS : I’m good with the fees up front rather not roll them into the payment an pay interest on them but do we know why their payment is so much different then ours?

Oh and PPS! Is there any place on these forums where a real live dealership employee can help locate a specific vehicle? Is that a thing? Sorry it’s kust like pulling teeth to get these dealers in my area to find the vehicle with the packages I want they are too worried about getting a commitment or credit app from me
    blake4407 said:

Oh and PS : I’m good with the fees up front rather not roll them into the payment an pay interest on them but do we know why their payment is so much different then ours?

Their payment is only $8/mo. over what I calculated.. Not much different

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

blake4407 said:

Oh and PPS! Is there any place on these forums where a real live dealership employee can help locate a specific vehicle? Is that a thing? Sorry it’s kust like pulling teeth to get these dealers in my area to find the vehicle with the packages I want they are too worried about getting a commitment or credit app from me

No.. sorry

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

blake4407 said:

Correct they had one very close but had a convienence pack I didn’t really need and no led headlights so I actually found this one at a dealer in Burlington MA and had her plug it in.
    now should I just go with the online sales ppl at the dealer that actually has the vehicle or should I ask for the coding to be wiped the acquisition dropped to the 795 (I thought that was funny to like geez just hit me for the full boat if ur gonna do it at all;)?)
    ándate the money factor be determined when I get their ? I have paid car loans in good standing but I assume I’ll be over the .00007 anyways so I not sure fighting that right now will do me any good right? 

Just not not sure about the locate I keep hearing dealers aren’t really fond of trading for cars and rather sell units in stock
    any advice ?

If you contact that other dealer, then there is no way you can make the deal with your present dealer for that car. Once they get an inquiry, they won't trade it to another dealer.

Rather than negotiate all of those little items, just tell her you want the base rate (.00007 MF) and a lower selling price.

Them not having the vehicle in-stock is not helping you, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Ok that’s super helpful had them do a locate and I guess the slopes up and sent me the window sticker to an ice edition that I want but it had the dealership info on it lol so I just messaged them instead and am now working on a dealer that actually has the car! Ok that being said the vehicle was apparently a demo it already has almost 7k on it so how does this translate to leasing the price is already lower at 39100 but still technically new never been registered I guess what the just drive these things around on dealer plates for managers an stuff? But they are advertising that it can be leased or bought is this an ok idea ? It has everything I have been trying to find amg exterior apple CarPlay premium package pano roof etc I don’t think it has an hk sound system but I like it But don’t wanna be sucked in by just liking it if it’s not a smart buy this will be my first ever lease so wanna do it right 
    blake4407 said:

Ok that’s super helpful had them do a locate and I guess the slopes up and sent me the window sticker to an ice edition that I want but it had the dealership info on it lol so I just messaged them instead and am now working on a dealer that actually has the car! Ok that being said the vehicle was apparently a demo it already has almost 7k on it so how does this translate to leasing the price is already lower at 39100 but still technically new never been registered I guess what the just drive these things around on dealer plates for managers an stuff? But they are advertising that it can be leased or bought is this an ok idea ? It has everything I have been trying to find amg exterior apple CarPlay premium package pano roof etc I don’t think it has an hk sound system but I like it But don’t wanna be sucked in by just liking it if it’s not a smart buy this will be my first ever lease so wanna do it right 

You can lease a demo or service loaner using the new car program. But, the residual will be reduced to account for the current mileage.

To make up for the residual reduction, you'll need a huge discount, though.
    It's possible to get a good lease deal, but keep your eye on the bottom line.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• erawpderawpd Member Posts: 12
    Can I get an opinion on the following:

2018 CLA 250 FWD

MSRP: $38,995

SELLING PRICE: $37,428

RESIDUAL: $22,227.15

$479.71/month, $1793 Due at signing, 36 Month Lease, 12K Miles/year

It seems like I should be able to do better. Is the SELLING PRICE too high?

Thanks in advance.
    erawpd said:

2018 CLA 250 FWD

Thanks in advance.

$750 dealer incentive

Yes... I'd want a bigger discount.
    What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• erawpderawpd Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

erawpd said:

2018 CLA 250 FWD

Thanks in advance.

$750 dealer incentive

What is your location?
    Pittsburgh, PA
    erawpd said:

kyfdx said:

erawpd said:

2018 CLA 250 FWD

Thanks in advance.

$750 dealer incentive

What is your location?
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Assuming 9% tax, the calculations look about right.
    $1793 at signing looks like 1st payment, acquisition fee and DMV/dealer fee, so that's good, too.

$1570 discount, when the dealer is getting a $750 incentive, is just pitiful, though.
    5% off, plus the incentive would be $2700 off. That is the minimum I would want.
    That would take the payment down to $445/mo.

I'd hope to do better than that, but to be clear, I don't track pricing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I am about to inquire about this certified pre-own CLA-250 from dealer. They have a new one as well priced at 40,050. I would take whichever I get for the better deal.

Any advice?

Price - $32,495

Basic Info
    Body: Coupe
    Mileage: 4,535
    HWY: 32 MPG†
    City: 24 MPG†
    Exterior: Cirrus White
    Interior: Sahara Beige MB-Tex
    Engine: 2.0L I4 Turbocharged
    Trans: 7-Speed Double-clutch
    Description
    Cirrus White This vehicle has passed our precise inspection process. Best of all the price you see is the price you pay. No haggling. No back and forth. No pressure. And this price is so good it is guaranteed. Thank you for visiting another one of Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown exclusive listings!

Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Certification Program Details: Type your description here 32/24 Highway/City MPG

Seller Disclaimer: All cars are subject to prior sales, Mileages,Equipment, Color and Prices may vary due to the involvement of other vendors and human error.* All prices are plus Tax, DMV and Documentation fees. All advertised interest rates are subject to buyer qualification. *Please contact us with any questions, we're here to serve you. Due to the quality of our Pre-Owned Vehicles, the overwhelming response to our aggressive pricing, some of the vehicles listed on this website may no longer be available.

CARFAX REPORT:

Vehicle Information:
    2018 MERCEDES-BENZ CLA 250 4MATIC
    VIN: WDDSJ4GB2JN552677
    SEDAN 4 DR
    2.0L I4 F DOHC 16V
    GASOLINE
    ALL WHEEL DRIVE
    Standard Equipment | Safety Options
    No accidents reported
    No accidents reported to CARFAX
    No damage reported
    No damage reported to CARFAX
    CARFAX 1-Owner vehicle
    CARFAX 1-Owner vehicle
    Service information available
    3 Service history records
    Registered as a corporate vehicle
    Corporate fleet vehicle
    Last reported odometer reading/mileage
    4,539 Last reported odometer reading
    zip 11787 - 36/10
    Ok so I just did my credit app on the mbusa site Saw this I. The forums saying to do this instead of inquiring at each dealer. Now will this let me see my money factor or do I still have to contact the dealer to find out what my mf will be and if that is the case how will I know they are not marking it up. I have a 650-700 foco so I doubt I’ll get the advertised.00007 rate so I won’t know if it’s marked up right ?
    edited July 2018
    Ps the rate the dealer I’m working with is .00080 so should I just go forward assuming they have marked it up the .0004? This is the first pass they sent me based on the .57 residual I’m assuming and the .00080 mf they quoted me (verbally) from my preapproval. My next steps would be get the acq brought down to 795, maybe a better discount? And a quote with the fees paid upfront? I feel like they are rolled into the cap cost since the drive off looks to only be the monthly ? Ideas?

edited July 2018
    kyfdx said:
    You can lease a demo or service loaner using the new car program. But, the residual will be reduced to account for the current mileage. To make up for the residual reduction, you'll need a huge discount, though. It's possible to get a good lease deal, but keep your eye on the bottom line.
    Btw thanks for the info on the loaner deal the change in residual for the extra 7700 miles on it destroyed that lease.