Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Ford Fusion Lease Deals and Prices

15791011

Comments

  • weinermrkweinermrk Posts: 4
    Looking for RV and MF on Fusion SE. 36 month lease. 12,000 miles/year.

    zip code: 90025
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,647
    weinermrk said:

    Looking for RV and MF on Fusion SE. 36 month lease. 12,000 miles/year.

    zip code: 90025

    .15% and 44%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mike_atamike_ata Posts: 5
    Looking for money factor and residual for a Fusion Energi SE and Titanium, for a 24-month term with 15k miles in NY. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,647
    mike_ata said:

    Looking for money factor and residual for a Fusion Energi SE and Titanium, for a 24-month term with 15k miles in NY. Thanks!

    3.00% and 39%
    $10,257 lease cash
    both trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • weinermrkweinermrk Posts: 4

    Looking for RV and MF on Fusion SE. 36 month lease. 12,000 miles/year.

    zip code: 92131
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,647
    weinermrk said:


    Looking for RV and MF on Fusion SE. 36 month lease. 12,000 miles/year.

    zip code: 92131

    .15% and 44%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • geekflyergeekflyer Posts: 3
    Hi,

    I'm looking for the Incentives, RV and MF on a 2018 Fusion Titanium 24/10 or 24/12 in CA 94158. Do you by chance know if 2017 Fusion Titaniums are also still leasable and what would be the numbers for them? My local dealer has 2 matching vehicles available which may be a good deal.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    geekflyer said:

    Hi,

    I'm looking for the Incentives, RV and MF on a 2018 Fusion Titanium 24/10 or 24/12 in CA 94158. Do you by chance know if 2017 Fusion Titaniums are also still leasable and what would be the numbers for them? My local dealer has 2 matching vehicles available which may be a good deal.

    Thanks!

    24/12
    0.40% APR
    55% residual
    $3000 lease cash

    No lease programs for the 2017 model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zerolimitzerolimit Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    mike_ata said:

    Looking for money factor and residual for a Fusion Energi SE and Titanium, for a 24-month term with 15k miles in NY. Thanks!

    3.00% and 39%
    $10,257 lease cash
    both trims
    Hi, Michael. Could you please clarify the on "$10,257 lease cash"?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,647
    zerolimit said:

    Michaell said:

    mike_ata said:

    Looking for money factor and residual for a Fusion Energi SE and Titanium, for a 24-month term with 15k miles in NY. Thanks!

    3.00% and 39%
    $10,257 lease cash
    both trims
    Hi, Michael. Could you please clarify the on "$10,257 lease cash"?
    It's a consumer rebate used to lower the CAP cost on the vehicle. It consists of the federal tax credit and some additional incentives from Ford.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jb4times4jb4times4 Posts: 5
    Can I please get the numbers/incentives on 2018 Fusion SE 36/18k 36/19.5k 39/18k 39/19.5k in Salt Lake, Utah 84111

    If you don't have numbers for 18k/19.5k miles can I get them for 36/39 15k miles.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    jb4times4 said:

    Can I please get the numbers/incentives on 2018 Fusion SE 36/18k 36/19.5k 39/18k 39/19.5k in Salt Lake, Utah 84111

    If you don't have numbers for 18k/19.5k miles can I get them for 36/39 15k miles.

    36/18
    0.15% APR
    40% residual

    39/18
    0.40% APR
    38% residual

    Subtract 1% for 19.5K/yr

    No apparent incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dwarlorddwarlord Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives for a Fusion Sport for a 36-month term with 15k annual miles in VA 22204. Thanks for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    dwarlord said:

    Hi,
    Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives for a Fusion Sport for a 36-month term with 15k annual miles in VA 22204. Thanks for your help!

    0.15% APR
    46% residual
    $3250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tonefurdtonefurd Posts: 7
    Hi,

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for S/SE at 36m/12k miles in NJ, 08054.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    tonefurd said:

    Hi,

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for S/SE at 36m/12k miles in NJ, 08054.

    Thanks

    0.15% APR
    42%/44% residual for S/SE
    $3250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi - can you please provide MF, residual value and any incentives for 2018 Fusion SE at 36 months with 10K miles in Dallas, Texas (zip: 75204)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608

    Hi - can you please provide MF, residual value and any incentives for 2018 Fusion SE at 36 months with 10K miles in Dallas, Texas (zip: 75204)?

    0.15% APR
    45% residual

    Don't see any incentives, this month.
    That's not a good sign.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • trystictrystic Posts: 29
    Hello... What are the money factor, residual, and rebates/incentives for an '18 Fusion Sport in 60645? Looking 24/10 and 36/10. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,647
    trystic said:

    Hello... What are the money factor, residual, and rebates/incentives for an '18 Fusion Sport in 60645? Looking 24/10 and 36/10. Thanks!

    .40% and 55%
    .10% and 47%
    $3500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Is this right page for Fusion Energi lease questions?  Curious about money factor and residuals for 2018 models, 36 most 15k miles and for highest lease miles per year residual (guessing 18k miles?)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    vanzant68 said:

    Is this right page for Fusion Energi lease questions?  Curious about money factor and residuals for 2018 models, 36 most 15k miles and for highest lease miles per year residual (guessing 18k miles?)

    What ZIP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Zip 19963


    kyfdx said:
    Is this right page for Fusion Energi lease questions?  Curious about money factor and residuals for 2018 models, 36 most 15k miles and for highest lease miles per year residual (guessing 18k miles?)
    What ZIP?
    kyfdx said:
    Is this right page for Fusion Energi lease questions?  Curious about money factor and residuals for 2018 models, 36 most 15k miles and for highest lease miles per year residual (guessing 18k miles?)
    What ZIP?

  • mightyomightyo Posts: 11
    Hi. Looking for Ford Fusion Energi my and residual for 36/12. Zip 60467. Thanks!
  • mightyomightyo Posts: 11
    Sorry. Titanium trim level. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,647
    vanzant68 said:


    Zip 19963


    kyfdx said:

    vanzant68 said:

    Is this right page for Fusion Energi lease questions?  Curious about money factor and residuals for 2018 models, 36 most 15k miles and for highest lease miles per year residual (guessing 18k miles?)

    What ZIP?


    kyfdx said:

    vanzant68 said:

    Is this right page for Fusion Energi lease questions?  Curious about money factor and residuals for 2018 models, 36 most 15k miles and for highest lease miles per year residual (guessing 18k miles?)

    What ZIP?



    .10% and 29%
    $10,507 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,647
    mightyo said:

    Hi. Looking for Ford Fusion Energi my and residual for 36/12. Zip 60467. Thanks!

    mightyo said:

    Sorry. Titanium trim level. 

    .02% and 31%
    $10,257 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • .10% is that money factor
    29% is that residual?  If yes how many months / miles is that residual for?

    Based on residual... leasing doesn't seem worth it.

    Michaell said:
    Zip 19963


    kyfdx said:
    Is this right page for Fusion Energi lease questions?  Curious about money factor and residuals for 2018 models, 36 most 15k miles and for highest lease miles per year residual (guessing 18k miles?)
    What ZIP?
    kyfdx said:
    Is this right page for Fusion Energi lease questions?  Curious about money factor and residuals for 2018 models, 36 most 15k miles and for highest lease miles per year residual (guessing 18k miles?)
    What ZIP?

    .10% and 29% $10,507 lease cash

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    vanzant68 said:


    .10% is that money factor
    29% is that residual?  If yes how many months / miles is that residual for?

    Based on residual... leasing doesn't seem worth it.

    Michaell said:

    vanzant68 said:


    Zip 19963


    kyfdx said:

    vanzant68 said:

    Is this right page for Fusion Energi lease questions?  Curious about money factor and residuals for 2018 models, 36 most 15k miles and for highest lease miles per year residual (guessing 18k miles?)

    What ZIP?


    kyfdx said:

    vanzant68 said:

    Is this right page for Fusion Energi lease questions?  Curious about money factor and residuals for 2018 models, 36 most 15k miles and for highest lease miles per year residual (guessing 18k miles?)

    What ZIP?

    .10% and 29%
    $10,507 lease cash




    0.10% APR
    29%/28%/26% residual for..
    15K/18K/19.5K per year.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • annie_dingannie_ding Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Michaell said:

    Ask your 2018 Fusion lease questions here! Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

    Check out the 2018 Ford Fusion here.

    Got a quote from a SolCal dealer: 2018 Ford Fusion SE with Ecoboost and Tech package. 10.5k miles/year. $0 drive off. $293/mo incl. tax and WearCare. 23 payments. Is this a good deal?
Sign In or Register to comment.