Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Looking to lease

aarmanoaarmano Member Posts: 3
edited July 2018 in Jeep
I am looking to lease a Wrangler, doesn't have to be anything fancy - no leather seats, a basic radio is fine. The wrangler is my dream car but I do not want a payment of more than $400 a month right now with no down payment. Does a $400 a month lease payment for any kind of four door wrangler seem reasonable? I do not have a lot of experience with purchasing vehicles, usually my husband does that, but he told me with this one I am on my own! So I don't want to mess anything up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    aarmano said:

I am looking to lease a Wrangler, doesn't have to be anything fancy - no leather seats, a basic radio is fine. The wrangler is my dream car but I do not want a payment of more than $400 a month right now with no down payment. Does a $400 a month lease payment for any kind of four door wrangler seem reasonable? I do not have a lot of experience with purchasing vehicles, usually my husband does that, but he told me with this one I am on my own! So I don't want to mess anything up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

If you go with the Sport or Sport S model, you might be able to squeeze in under $400/mo.
    How many miles/year do you drive?
    What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• aarmanoaarmano Member Posts: 3
    I don't drive more than 10,000 in a year - probably less. I'm in 08009
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    aarmano said:

I don't drive more than 10,000 in a year - probably less. I'm in 08009

39 mo, 10K/yr
    2018 JLU Sport
    Standard MF and 74% residual

Assuming:
    $40000 MSRP
    $38000 selling price
    $700 tax
    $400 dealer fee

$381/mo. with first payment and DMV fees upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• aarmanoaarmano Member Posts: 3
    That is awesome, thank you!