Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

1st time leasing- need help!

omjrmay21omjrmay21 Member Posts: 12
edited February 2017 in Lexus
Hoping someone can help me here. 1st time leasing a vehicle I'm interested in the Lexus IS300 w navigation and sunroof 36/15k. MSRP is $44,933. Walking into the dealer what should I expect the dealer price to be? Can I negotiate 5% from the dealer price? My budget is NTE $350. Is that realistic with little to no down? Thanks for your help!!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    omjrmay21 said:

Hoping someone can help me here. 1st time leasing a vehicle I'm interested in the Lexus IS300 w navigation and sunroof 36/15k. MSRP is $44,933.

Walking into the dealer what should I expect the dealer price to be? Can I negotiate 5% from the dealer price? My budget is NTE $350. Is that realistic with little to no down? Thanks for your help!!

Can't help you on selling price.

Your budget is unrealistic. If your goal is $350/mo or less, you should be looking at vehicles in the $25K-$35K MSRP range.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jsimsfourjsimsfour Member Posts: 7
    I'm looking to do my first lease soon with a similar price point and set up. I've been trying to estimate my least cost and I've been getting about $425-$460 month with about 5% off MSRP? I'm no expert but that seems reasonable to me.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,904
    jsimsfour said:
    I'm looking to do my first lease soon with a similar price point and set up. I've been trying to estimate my least cost and I've been getting about $425-$460 month with about 5% off MSRP? I'm no expert but that seems reasonable to me.
    What vehicle are you looking at?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited July 2018
    Michaell said:

jsimsfour said:

IS 300 F Sport in NC.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,904
    jsimsfour said:

Michaell said:

jsimsfour said:

IS 300 F Sport in NC.

What lease term and how many miles per year?

We don't track pricing, so can't help with targets; use the 'new cars' tab at the top of the page to link to the pricing tools

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

jsimsfour said:

Michaell said:

jsimsfour said:

Michaell said:

jsimsfour said:

IS 300 F Sport in NC.
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

We don't track pricing, so can't help with targets; use the 'new cars' tab at the top of the page to link to the pricing tools

Ok thanks I just though you wanted to know what I was interested in.