Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,555
    jay2525 said:

I am about to inquire about this certified pre-own CLA-250 from dealer. They have a new one as well priced at 40,050. I would take whichever I get for the better deal.

Any advice?

Price - $32,495

Basic Info
    Body: Coupe
    Mileage: 4,535
    HWY: 32 MPG†
    City: 24 MPG†
    Exterior: Cirrus White
    Interior: Sahara Beige MB-Tex
    Engine: 2.0L I4 Turbocharged
    Trans: 7-Speed Double-clutch
    Description
    Cirrus White This vehicle has passed our precise inspection process. Best of all the price you see is the price you pay. No haggling. No back and forth. No pressure. And this price is so good it is guaranteed. Thank you for visiting another one of Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown exclusive listings!

Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Certification Program Details: Type your description here 32/24 Highway/City MPG

Seller Disclaimer: All cars are subject to prior sales, Mileages,Equipment, Color and Prices may vary due to the involvement of other vendors and human error.* All prices are plus Tax, DMV and Documentation fees. All advertised interest rates are subject to buyer qualification. *Please contact us with any questions, we're here to serve you. Due to the quality of our Pre-Owned Vehicles, the overwhelming response to our aggressive pricing, some of the vehicles listed on this website may no longer be available.

CARFAX REPORT:

Vehicle Information:
    2018 MERCEDES-BENZ CLA 250 4MATIC
    VIN: WDDSJ4GB2JN552677
    SEDAN 4 DR
    2.0L I4 F DOHC 16V
    GASOLINE
    ALL WHEEL DRIVE
    Standard Equipment | Safety Options
    No accidents reported
    No accidents reported to CARFAX
    No damage reported
    No damage reported to CARFAX
    CARFAX 1-Owner vehicle
    CARFAX 1-Owner vehicle
    Service information available
    3 Service history records
    Registered as a corporate vehicle
    Corporate fleet vehicle
    Last reported odometer reading/mileage
    4,539 Last reported odometer reading

I don't really have any price information on used cars.

You can post a description, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values

Someone can give you an educated opinion, based on recent auction data.
    Be sure to mention the model year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

blake4407 said:

kyfdx said:

Ok that’s super helpful had them do a locate and I guess the slopes up and sent me the window sticker to an ice edition that I want but it had the dealership info on it lol so I just messaged them instead and am now working on a dealer that actually has the car! Ok that being said the vehicle was apparently a demo it already has almost 7k on it so how does this translate to leasing the price is already lower at 39100 but still technically new never been registered I guess what the just drive these things around on dealer plates for managers an stuff? But they are advertising that it can be leased or bought is this an ok idea ? It has everything I have been trying to find amg exterior apple CarPlay premium package pano roof etc I don’t think it has an hk sound system but I like it But don’t wanna be sucked in by just liking it if it’s not a smart buy this will be my first ever lease so wanna do it right 
    You can lease a demo or service loaner using the new car program. But, the residual will be reduced to account for the current mileage.

To make up for the residual reduction, you'll need a huge discount, though.
    It's possible to get a good lease deal, but keep your eye on the bottom line.

Btw thanks for the info on the loaner deal the change in residual for the extra 7700 miles on it destroyed that lease.

Yeah.. sometimes they just don't cut the price enough to make up for it. Or, the vehicle has too many miles to qualify for all of the incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jay2525jay2525 Member Posts: 11
    Its actually not used but a loaner.

I was offered the cla 250 awd for 32,100 (12% reduction) for 2497 down and 319
    Monthly. Based on .00007 mg and 58% residual. Acquisition fee is 995. Car has 4,535 miles. Maintenance is another 20 a month. Can u tell me what this should be in 11561. Good deal or not?
    36/10
    jay2525 said:

Its actually not used but a loaner.

I was offered the cla 250 awd for 32,100 (12% reduction) for 2497 down and 319
    Monthly. Based on .00007 mg and 58% residual. Acquisition fee is 995. Car has 4,535 miles. Maintenance is another 20 a month. Can u tell me what this should be in 11561. Good deal or not?

jay2525 said:

36/10

.00007 MF and 58% residual is correct.
    This one isn't as well-equipped as the new one, right?
    What is the original MSRP?

The existing mileage likely will have some effect on the residual (downwards).
    I thought they could residualize the maintenance. I would have expected an increase of about $13/mo. for that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

https://www.mbofsmithtown.com/inventory/certified-used-2018-mercedes-benz-cla-cla-250-4matic®-coupe-wddsj4gb2jn552677

I'm going in now to see it. Did they properly account for the mileage? Any advice u have on 5his one I would really appreciate!! 
    Original MSRP 36,275
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    jay2525 said:

https://www.mbofsmithtown.com/inventory/certified-used-2018-mercedes-benz-cla-cla-250-4matic®-coupe-wddsj4gb2jn552677

I'm going in now to see it. Did they properly account for the mileage? Any advice u have on 5his one I would really appreciate!! 

We don't track pricing, so can't tell you what's possible with regards to price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

jay2525 said:
    I dunno - in that price range, I'd get exactly what I want, rather than settle for less at a lower price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• blake4407blake4407 Member Posts: 43
    Any way to know what the buy rate on my preapproval is ? Got it thru the mbusa site but I’m not sure if the MF of .00080 the dealer is quoting me on their first pass is marked up or not. I assume it is so I’m wondering if it’s actually .00040 or it’s really .00080. My credit is not perfect like 650-700. Is their a way I can get it straight from mbf
    blake4407 said:

Any way to know what the buy rate on my preapproval is ? Got it thru the mbusa site but I’m not sure if the MF of .00080 the dealer is quoting me on their first pass is marked up or not. I assume it is so I’m wondering if it’s actually .00040 or it’s really .00080. My credit is not perfect like 650-700. Is their a way I can get it straight from mbf

Which model is this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• erawpderawpd Member Posts: 12
    erawpd said:

kyfdx said:

erawpd said:

Can I get an opinion on the following:

2018 CLA 250 FWD

MSRP: $38,995

SELLING PRICE: $37,428

RESIDUAL: $22,227.15

$479.71/month, $1793 Due at signing, 36 Month Lease, 12K Miles/year

It seems like I should be able to do better. Is the SELLING PRICE too high?

Thanks in advance.

.00014 MF and 56% residual
    $750 dealer incentive

Yes... I'd want a bigger discount.
    What is your location?
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Can anybody confirm they got this money factor. Dealer is telling me .00044. .00014 does seem very low, almost 0% financing.
    erawpd said:

erawpd said:

kyfdx said:

erawpd said:

2018 CLA 250 FWD

Thanks in advance.

$750 dealer incentive

What is your location?
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Can anybody confirm they got this money factor. Dealer is telling me .00044. .00014 does seem very low, almost 0% financing.
    Dealer can mark up the MF for extra profit.

And, when does anyone complain about a too low MF? :sunglasses:

I'm paying a total of $53 interest for my 3 year Jetta lease (.00005 MF)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Ok guys someone please respond quick! 
    Heres the deal I’ve negotiated 
    2018 cla250 awd
    Msrp 46245
    MF .00040 they tried to hit me at .00080 so thank u guys for letting me know about the mark up! 
    discount + summer 750 incentive 3000
    cap cost 43245

paying upfront no other money down
    1st pmt 496?
    acq fee 795
    doc 494 (annoyingly high)
    nh title 34
    no tax

Is that as good of a discount and deal as I’m gonna get this is their 2nd time saying she can’t do another 500 discount lol
    please let me know if I’m missing anything! This will be my first ever lease let alone Mercedes lol so I don’t wanna miss anything they might be hiding
    Michaell said:

erawpd said:

erawpd said:

kyfdx said:

erawpd said:

2018 CLA 250 FWD

Thanks in advance.

$750 dealer incentive

What is your location?
    Pittsburgh, PA

Good point. What do you think of this deal? I believe payment should be more like $425ish?

cla.pdf 323.8K
    blake4407 said:

2018 cla250 awd
    Msrp 46245
    MF .00040 they tried to hit me at .00080 so thank u guys for letting me know about the mark up! 
    cap cost 43245

1st pmt 496?
    acq fee 795
    nh title 34
    no tax

Is that as good of a discount and deal as I’m gonna get this is their 2nd time saying she can’t do another 500 discount lol
    please let me know if I’m missing anything! This will be my first ever lease let alone Mercedes lol so I don’t wanna miss anything they might be hiding

What term/mileage?

Base MF for top tier credit is .00007.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

erawpd said:

Michaell said:

erawpd said:

erawpd said:

kyfdx said:

erawpd said:

2018 CLA 250 FWD

Thanks in advance.

$750 dealer incentive

What is your location?
    Pittsburgh, PA

Good point. What do you think of this deal? I believe payment should be more like $425ish?

A lot of issues..
    $595 processing payment? What is that? A dealer fee? If so, that's awfully high, compared to what we usually see in PA.

$234.50 tax? PA taxes the monthly payment. You'd need $2300-$2600 of upfront taxable charges to have that much tax upfront.

$532 non-taxable fees? Again, that seems really high for PA. We usually see DMV charges in the $200-$300 range.

All that, and not one mention of the $795 acquisition fee.

To evaluate that deal, you need the adjusted CAP cost, and what is included in it, and what is paid upfront out of the $1750 they are showing. And, an explanation of those "fees"

I like the discount, though.

It's funny how they dropped the price by $2000 over your last quote, but the monthly payment only went down by $9/mo. (not funny, actually)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

erawpd said:

Michaell said:

erawpd said:

erawpd said:

kyfdx said:

erawpd said:

2018 CLA 250 FWD

Thanks in advance.

$750 dealer incentive

What is your location?
    Pittsburgh, PA

A lot of issues..
    $595 processing payment? What is that? A dealer fee? If so, that's awfully high, compared to what we usually see in PA.

$234.50 tax? PA taxes the monthly payment. You'd need $2300-$2600 of upfront taxable charges to have that much tax upfront.

$532 non-taxable fees? Again, that seems really high for PA. We usually see DMV charges in the $200-$300 range.

To evaluate that deal, you need the adjusted CAP cost, and what is included in it, and what is paid upfront out of the $1750 they are showing. And, an explanation of those "fees"

It's funny how they dropped the price by $2000 over your last quote, but the monthly payment only went down by $9/mo. (not funny, actually)

First quote was from dealer in PA locating the vehicle. New quote is directly from dealer in VA who has it.

If you add up the costs on the right, it comes up $1095 short. That's the acquisition fee. They are making $300 on that!

So from what I understand CAP is $38018. The $1750 is pure down payment or CAP reduction.

Hope that helps.
    erawpd said:

kyfdx said:

erawpd said:

Michaell said:

erawpd said:

erawpd said:

kyfdx said:

erawpd said:

2018 CLA 250 FWD

Thanks in advance.

$750 dealer incentive

What is your location?
    Pittsburgh, PA

A lot of issues..

First quote was from dealer in PA locating the vehicle. New quote is directly from dealer in VA who has it.

If you add up the costs on the right, it comes up $1095 short. That's the acquisition fee. They are making $300 on that!

So from what I understand CAP is $38018. The $1750 is pure down payment or CAP reduction.

Hope that helps.
    Too much garbage, and too high of a monthly price for that vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    2018 cla250 awd
    Msrp 46245
    cap cost 43245

1st pmt 496?
    acq fee 795
    nh title 34
    no tax

What term/mileage? Base MF for top tier credit is .00007.
    Damn sorry ok so it was for 36/12 
    and I went out on a limb and told them mbf said I had a .00040 rate an asked if they were marking it up and they quickly said they could match the .00040 btw I’m not too reír credit only around 650-700 score just really strong income and low debt with decent utilization in the past 4 months or so. so I assuming that helped me get the preapproval.

but this where we are at now 
    2018 cla 250 awd 
    36/12
    msrp 46450
    .00040 MF
    39975 sale price
    no tax I’m from nh
    795 acq got them down from the 1095
    494 doc (stupid told them I wanted less but they say they need to have it on paper. but whatever got the discount bumped to absorb half of it)
    34 nah title fee 
    I’m paying the fees up front.
    is this a good deal been grinding them for this whole week basically 
    blake4407 said:

kyfdx said:

blake4407 said:

2018 cla250 awd
    Msrp 46245
    cap cost 43245

1st pmt 496?
    acq fee 795
    nh title 34
    no tax

What term/mileage?

Base MF for top tier credit is .00007.

and I went out on a limb and told them mbf said I had a .00040 rate an asked if they were marking it up and they quickly said they could match the .00040 btw I’m not too reír credit only around 650-700 score just really strong income and low debt with decent utilization in the past 4 months or so. so I assuming that helped me get the preapproval.

2018 cla 250 awd 
    36/12
    msrp 46450
    .00040 MF
    39975 sale price
    no tax I’m from nh
    494 doc (stupid told them I wanted less but they say they need to have it on paper. but whatever got the discount bumped to absorb half of it)
    34 nah title fee 

That gives me $402/mo, assuming all fees and first payment are paid upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Does this seem like a fair deal ? I’ve gotten the same MF from two other dealers in two other states as my home town Mercedes gets horrible customer reviews. And they seem to be maxed out on the discount as I asked for another 500 but they trying to get me to take floor mats or service plan at cost I’m wondering if I’m getting it as good as I can.
    blake4407 said:

Does this seem like a fair deal ? I’ve gotten the same MF from two other dealers in two other states as my home town Mercedes gets horrible customer reviews. And they seem to be maxed out on the discount as I asked for another 500 but they trying to get me to take floor mats or service plan at cost I’m wondering if I’m getting it as good as I can.

So... what is the deal? $496/mo? When the calculations say $402/mo?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    No it’s 401.60 the numbers come out right just wondering if there any reason to try to push the mf or discount any more or just throw some msds at it and take delivery? 
    blake4407 said:

kyfdx said:

blake4407 said:

No it’s 401.60 the numbers come out right just wondering if there any reason to try to push the mf or discount any more or just throw some msds at it and take delivery? 

That looks like a decent deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gspope1gspope1 Member Posts: 6
    What are the top-tier credit MF and residuals for August on a 2018 CLA 250 4-Matic for 36/12 and 48/12 in Ohio?

Are those numbers available for the 2019 yet?

Thanks.
    gspope1 said:

What are the top-tier credit MF and residuals for August on a 2018 CLA 250 4-Matic for 36/12 and 48/12 in Ohio?

Are those numbers available for the 2019 yet?

Thanks.

.00006 MF
    57%/45% residual for 36/48 mo.
    $250 dealer incentive

No 2019 model programs, yet

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• annu6annu6 Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2018
    @blake4407

2018 cla 250 awd 
    36/12
    msrp 46450
    .00040 MF
    39975 sale price
    no tax I’m from nh
    34 nah title fee 

May I know which dealer in NH gave you the best deal. Thank you.

• aztecheadaztechead Member Posts: 6
    Could I please get the top tier mf/rv for cla 250 FWD on 36/10 and 36/12 for 85251? Thanks!
    aztechead said:

Could I please get the top tier mf/rv for cla 250 FWD on 36/10 and 36/12 for 85251? Thanks!

.00013 and 57% / 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• boomboom77boomboom77 Member Posts: 23
    edited August 2018
    Hey everyone. I get a Fleet Discout of $750 for 2018 models this month, but one salesman said it doesn't apply to 2019 models, but another one said it does. Who's lying?
    Any info on 2019 FWD or 4Matic CLA 250 in Long Island. MF/RV for 36mo/10K lease.
    Spoke to some salesman who told me the MF for 2019 were .00033 for Tier I. True?
    I already busted him marking up the Aquisition fee by $300. His offer was a 2019 4Matic MSRP $38900, Gross Cap $37,000. $498/mo, zero sign & drive, 10K/36mo. Terrible
    Thanks

Hey everyone. I get a Fleet Discout of $750 for 2018 models this month, but one salesman said it doesn't apply to 2019 models, but another one said it does. Who's lying?
    Any info on 2019 FWD or 4Matic CLA 250 in Long Island. MF/RV for 36mo/10K lease.
    Spoke to some salesman who told me the MF for 2019 were .00033 for Tier I. True?
    I already busted him marking up the Aquisition fee by $300. His offer was a 2019 4Matic MSRP $38900, Gross Cap $37,000. $498/mo, zero sign & drive, 10K/36mo. Terrible
    Thanks

No info on fleet incentives

Please post in the 2019 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52107/mercedes-benz/x/2019-mercedes-benz-cla-class-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bbarkirkbbarkirk Member Posts: 10
    Can I please get 12/36 10/36 and 12/24 10/24 for CLA 250 FWD in SoCal 90069?
    bbarkirk said:

.00019 and 59% / 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• VVNYCVVNYC Member Posts: 1
    Hello
    Can I get the MF and residual for 10/36 CLA 250 AWD and 4matic in New Jersey?
    Thanks in advance.
    VVNYC said:

Hello
    Can I get the MF and residual for 10/36 CLA 250 AWD and 4matic in New Jersey?
    Thanks in advance.

.00006 MF and 58% residual
    $250 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bbarkirkbbarkirk Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

bbarkirk said:

.00019 and 59% / 56%
    Are there any incentives for this model?
    bbarkirk said:

Michaell said:

bbarkirk said:

.00019 and 59% / 56%
    Are there any incentives for this model?
    $250 Mercedes to dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    Can I get incentive and money factor and residual on the cla45 for 3 year 30 and 3 year 36k miles

77043 Texas 
    drozj14 said:

Can I get incentive and money factor and residual on the cla45 for 3 year 30 and 3 year 36k miles

77043 Texas 

.00070 and 52% / 51%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• aeroslugaeroslug Member Posts: 33
    edited September 2018
    Good morning,
    Can I get the MF/RV and any incentives for an AMG CLA 45 for 36/10 and 36/12 for zip code 35080? Thanks
    aeroslug said:

Good morning,
    Can I get the MF/RV and any incentives for an AMG CLA 45 for 36/10 and 36/12 for zip code 35080? Thanks

.00070 MF
    52%/51% residual
    $1000 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ntfsedmundsntfsedmunds Member Posts: 15
    Hi,

MF/RV for 36/10k zip 91006 for 2018 CLA250 please

Thanks

Hi,

MF/RV for 36/10k zip 91006 for 2018 CLA250 please

Thanks

FWD?

.00013 and 57%
    $250 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• scurtis850scurtis850 Member Posts: 11
    Could I please get the MF/RV for 36/10 for 32578 2018 CLA250. Last compare looking at Audi A4 or BMW 320i/330i so far the BMW looks to be best payment and drive off but the CLA250 is intriguing. How much should I expect to get off MSRP? On a side note also tempted to get a Mazda 3HB with MT for the fun factor.
  • scurtis850scurtis850 Member Posts: 11

Could I please get the MF/RV for 36/10 for 32578 2018 CLA250. Last compare looking at Audi A4 or BMW 320i/330i so far the BMW looks to be best payment and drive off but the CLA250 is intriguing. How much should I expect to get off MSRP? On a side note also tempted to get a Mazda 3HB with MT for the fun factor.

Plus any dealer contributions please. Also I live in FL 32578 but may have to travel to GA 30305 unsure what complications may arise from that.

Plus any dealer contributions please. Also I live in FL 32578 but may have to travel to GA 30305 unsure what complications may arise from that.
    FWD?

.00013 MF
    57% residual
    $250 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Daniel MendozaDaniel Mendoza Member Posts: 15
    Hello, can I please have MF, RV, and incentives on a CLA 250 FWD zip 33178. Thank you! 

36/12

Hello, can I please have MF, RV, and incentives on a CLA 250 FWD zip 33178. Thank you! 

36/12

.00013 MF and 56% residual
    $250 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator