Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Acura RDX Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• jimmyjakesjimmyjakes Member Posts: 46
    need rdx awd a-spec with 24/10 lease

also aspec with tech. thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,063

need rdx awd a-spec with 24/10 lease

also aspec with tech. thank you

.00131 and 67% for both

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• syed_kazmisyed_kazmi Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2018
    What is the Mf and residual on rdx base fwd for dfw north Dallas gx. And what are the incentives ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

What is the Mf and residual on rdx base fwd for dfw north Dallas gx. And what are the incentives ?

36/15
    .00131 MF and 60% residual
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• wpjoe011wpjoe011 Member Posts: 17
    Hi - I received a pretty attractive price quote and lease proposal from a dealer.
    However, the up front dollars at lease closing seemed high to me (its a no-money down lease other than fees and taxes).
    I was hoping to get guidance on what hear seems standard and what I can/should push on:
    License/Reg fee - $391
    Up front tax - $1624
    Acq Fee - $595
    Dealer Document Fee - $499

Thanks.
    wpjoe011 said:

Hi - I received a pretty attractive price quote and lease proposal from a dealer.
    However, the up front dollars at lease closing seemed high to me (its a no-money down lease other than fees and taxes).
    I was hoping to get guidance on what hear seems standard and what I can/should push on:
    License/Reg fee - $391
    Up front tax - $1624
    Acq Fee - $595
    Dealer Document Fee - $499

Thanks.

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

btw it was more the fees that seemed potentially out of whack, not the taxes...
    thank you.
    The price quoted was $45,479 on 36 mos, 10K per year. They said it works out to $539/month.
    Does that sound correct?
    wpjoe011 said:

If you shop in NY, the doc fee is restricted to $75.
    I think NY DMV fees are under $300, as well.
    Shopping in NJ isn't helping from a fee standpoint.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

wpjoe011 said:

The price quoted was $45,479 on 36 mos, 10K per year. They said it works out to $539/month.
    Does that sound correct?

Would need the MSRP, term, and mileage allowance to calculate a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you. Its an RDX Advanced.
    MSRP is $48,395, saleprice quoted is $45,479.
    36 mos term, 10k mileage.
    wpjoe011 said:

Thank you. Its an RDX Advanced.
    MSRP is $48,395, saleprice quoted is $45,479.
    36 mos term, 10k mileage.

.00131 and 61%

With those prices, I get $542/mo. Not too far off from the dealer quote.

Assumes all taxes and fees are paid up front.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• builder2builder2 Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2018
    Is everybody leasing? Would like to know if anybody is buying and what kind of price for advanced awd? Best i've seen in our area in 95747 is $1500 and that's like pulling teeth before you hit the finance guy and I'm not financing.
    builder2 said:

Is everybody leasing? Would like to know if anybody is buying and what kind of price for advanced awd? Best i've seen in our area in 95747 is $1500 and that's like pulling teeth before you hit the finance guy and I'm not financing.

Not much discounting going on - first, it's too new and too popular, and second, all the discounts are on the outgoing 2018 models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• maxwaynemaxwayne Member Posts: 13
    Question on Acura leasing in Houston-

I came to know that leaseing in Texas is different in the way that we need to pay sales tax on the selling price of the vehicle. If someone has experiecne with leasing in Texas with trade-in, can you check if the below I calculations look ok. If you need, I can provide the source excel file.

I made an excel based on the money factor and residual values for my zip code. Selling price is the assumed price for now.

My doubts are around - upfront sales tax and upfront taxes on trade-in and other down payments. Are these calculated correctly.
    maxwayne said:

Question on Acura leasing in Houston-

I came to know that leaseing in Texas is different in the way that we need to pay sales tax on the selling price of the vehicle. If someone has experiecne with leasing in Texas with trade-in, can you check if the below I calculations look ok. If you need, I can provide the source excel file.

I made an excel based on the money factor and residual values for my zip code. Selling price is the assumed price for now.

My doubts are around - upfront sales tax and upfront taxes on trade-in and other down payments. Are these calculated correctly.

Your calculations are fine.

I don't know if you get a trade-in credit on taxes, or not. Since TX taxes the full selling price, you might.
    Since TX taxes the full selling price, there will be no tax on CAP reduction. Either you are taxed on the full price, or you are taxed on selling price minus trade-in. (as noted, I'm not sure which).

This lease looks cheap, until you account for $9000 upfront. That's $250/mo amortized over the lease period, making this lease over $500/mo. with $3145 due at signing. Not cheap!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks mod for your inputs. I have updated the excel by removing the sales tax on Cap Reduction cell. I got some advice that its not wise to trade-in in a lease and better hold on to that cash in a bank.

So, I have added a second set of calculations by adding a 2000 cash down payment and removing the trade-in. Does this calculation look ok now? Should i go for this lease if I were to negotiate the selling price with mentioned residual and money factor?

And, should I get upfront sales tax added to gross cap cost while leasing? Thanks!

maxwayne said:

Thanks mod for your inputs. I have updated the excel by removing the sales tax on Cap Reduction cell. I got some advice that its not wise to trade-in in a lease and better hold on to that cash in a bank.

So, I have added a second set of calculations by adding a 2000 cash down payment and removing the trade-in. Does this calculation look ok now? Should i go for this lease if I were to negotiate the selling price with mentioned residual and money factor?

And, should I get upfront sales tax added to gross cap cost while leasing? Thanks!

I agree with the numbers from the right column, as well.

Much better structure, in my mind. You might want to consider adding the taxes to the adjusted cap, as well.

If the car is stolen or totaled during the lease, you won't get that up front tax money refunded to you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Much better structure, in my mind. You might want to consider adding the taxes to the adjusted cap, as well.

If the car is stolen or totaled during the lease, you won't get that up front tax money refunded to you.

Thanks mod. I adjusted the numbers again. Added the upfront sales tax to the Gross Cap cost. Do you think this calculation is good for a Texas lease now for column E?

And, do you think if its a good lease or should I look somewhere else? Will I be paying too much as compared to similar leases?

maxwayne said:

Michaell said:

Thanks mod. I adjusted the numbers again. Added the upfront sales tax to the Gross Cap cost. Do you think this calculation is good for a Texas lease now for column E?

And, do you think if its a good lease or should I look somewhere else? Will I be paying too much as compared to similar leases?

Much better - but, why $2000?

We'd suggest just paying the first payment and the registration costs at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

We'd suggest just paying the first payment and the registration costs at signing.

Two reasons - I think dealer may want some cash down payment. And, it will lower my monthly payment a bit.

maxwayne said:

Michaell said:

Two reasons - I think dealer may want some cash down payment. And, it will lower my monthly payment a bit.

1) If your credit is good, it won't matter to the dealer
    2) Not really saving much money.. it will just make you feel better.

Roll in the $2000 and this is a $620/mo. payment.

That seems like a lot for a $42K MSRP vehicle (though TX taxes skews it upwards).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

That seems like a lot for a $42K MSRP vehicle (though TX taxes skews it upwards).

Hmm.. I see it now. It's turing out to be costlier than I imagined. Looks like trade-in is the only way I can afford the monthly payment. But, I guess that defeats the purpose. I will do some more research with other leases.

maxwayne said:

kyfdx said:

Hmm.. I see it now. It's turing out to be costlier than I imagined. Looks like trade-in is the only way I can afford the monthly payment. But, I guess that defeats the purpose. I will do some more research with other leases.

If you can wait until the 2018 inventory is gone, then the deals on the 2019's should improve.

At the moment, the first adopters are paying dearly to be the first on the block with the new RDX.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

If you can wait until the 2018 inventory is gone, then the deals on the 2019's should improve.

At the moment, the first adopters are paying dearly to be the first on the block with the new RDX.

Thanks for the advice. Yea, that is logical.

• sjkforeversjkforever Member Posts: 21
    looking for numbers for 12k miles and 36 months lease on 19 rdx awd tech package in NJ please . Thank you!

looking for numbers for 12k miles and 36 months lease on 19 rdx awd tech package in NJ please . Thank you!

.00131 and 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kronos19kronos19 Member Posts: 1
    Michaell, kyfdx, or anyone who's knowledgeable. Please let me know if the number I was quoted was correct. My zip code is 10469.

2019 RDX Tech 36/10k
    MSRP: 43,495
    Price quoted: 42,895
    Tax:1788.84
    First month: $559
    Monthly Payment: $559.89/month

They said if I pay $2348.73 (1788.84 tax + 559.89 1st month's payment), then my monthly payment will be $559.89/month
    kronos19 said:

Michaell, kyfdx, or anyone who's knowledgeable. Please let me know if the number I was quoted was correct. My zip code is 10469.

2019 RDX Tech 36/10k
    MSRP: 43,495
    Price quoted: 42,895
    Tax:1788.84
    First month: $559
    Monthly Payment: $559.89/month

They said if I pay $2348.73 (1788.84 tax + 559.89 1st month's payment), then my monthly payment will be $559.89/month

.00131 and 61%
    With your prices, I get $545.48/mo

Close, but that's a big payment for a $43K SUV.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zmater12345zmater12345 Member Posts: 121
    edited July 2018
    I agree witht he MODS....the 2019 dealers arent doing much on and program isnt good.

I leased a 2018 RDX tech FWD about $41K MSRP in texas last month. Its probably the best deal anyone would get in the state. There were tax credits.

36 month, 10K miles per year
    Zero cash down
    Zero due at signing, true sign and drive.; dealer made first months payment
    Full tax credits...only rolled in 1% L&M fee
    All rebates and fees ; in essence everything rolled into the adjusted cap cost and in the deal
    $360/month with 35 payments left when we walked out of the dealership

I agree witht he MODS....the 2019 dealers arent doing much on and program isnt good.

I leased a 2018 RDX tech FWD about $41K MSRP in texas last month. Its probably the best deal anyone would get in the state. There were tax credits.

36 month, 10K miles per year
    Zero cash down
    Zero due at signing, true sign and drive.; dealer made first months payment
    Full tax credits...only rolled in 1% L&M fee
    All rebates and fees ; in essence everything rolled into the adjusted cap cost and in the deal
    $360/month with 35 payments left when we walked out of the dealership

Some people are looking for the greatest deal.

Some people want the latest and greatest.

I was at an Acura dealer today, they had a 2018 RDX parked next to a 2019 RDX.

The 2019 looked miles better; not to suggest the 2018 isn't a good car - I think it is - but the 2019 represents the new direction for Acura styling and performance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sjkforeversjkforever Member Posts: 21
    hi! looking for 19 rdx numbers. STD/AWD/12k/36 months! also, i'm located in nj but i might get it in ny since they're quoting me better. what number would they sell me car with? NY or NJ?

hi! looking for 19 rdx numbers. STD/AWD/12k/36 months! also, i'm located in nj but i might get it in ny since they're quoting me better. what number would they sell me car with? NY or NJ?

.00131 MF and 62% residual

Shouldn't matter which state.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• daedalus34rdaedalus34r Member Posts: 93
    any new august numbers for 2019 shawd advance 36/10k for chicago 60523? thanks.

any new august numbers for 2019 shawd advance 36/10k for chicago 60523? thanks.

No change in numbers.. July programs run through August

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tallmasstallmass Member Posts: 55
    may I get rv/mf numbers for august for socal 36 months 15k miles, and any incentives. thank you
    tallmass said:

may I get rv/mf numbers for august for socal 36 months 15k miles, and any incentives. thank you

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jessica112jessica112 Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2018
    I went to the Acura dealer and test drove the A-Spec and Base RDX.
    The payments were above my expectations so I thought to my self when I got home if I do a 48 Month lease will my monthly payments be lower. I put $3000 down and my payment was $450 a month for the base.
    I forgot to ask the sales men if they do 48 Month leases but If they do

What are the numbers for
    2019 Acura RDX Base FWD
    2019 Acura RDX A-Spec FWD

I really need a car to go to work with and a Acura seems to fit me, I've seen a few new RDX and they seem very handsome.

I went to the Acura dealer and test drove the A-Spec and Base RDX.
    The payments were above my expectations so I thought to my self when I got home if I do a 48 Month lease will my monthly payments be lower. I put $3000 down and my payment was $450 a month for the base.
    I forgot to ask the sales men if they do 48 Month leases but If they do

What are the numbers for
    2019 Acura RDX Base FWD
    2019 Acura RDX A-Spec FWD

I really need a car to go to work with and a Acura seems to fit me, I've seen a few new RDX and they seem very handsome.

48 month leases are not supported for Acura.

36/10 numbers
    .00131 and 63% (base) or 61% (A-Spec)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• djkhoi888djkhoi888 Member Posts: 54
    What’s the numbers for an A-Spec FWD, 36/12. Houston, TX
  • kywma11kywma11 Member Posts: 12
    Hello, could I have numbers for AWD Advance for standard and one pay lease, 12k/36. 40059. Thanks!
    kywma11 said:

Hello, could I have numbers for AWD Advance for standard and one pay lease, 12k/36. 40059. Thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kywma11 said:

.00051 MF for one-pay

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• philbert79philbert79 Member Posts: 8
    Have updated figures for August been released?
    Looking at SH-AWD Advance, 7.5k/36 zip 06870

Have updated figures for August been released?
    Looking at SH-AWD Advance, 7.5k/36 zip 06870

The July programs continue through September 4th

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• instapezinstapez Member Posts: 3
    Hi could you please provide numbers for:
    2019 RDX; 36/10, A-Spec pckg, tech pckg Zip: 02472
    what the average % of MSRP discount being offered in my zip?
    instapez said:

Hi could you please provide numbers for:
    2019 RDX; 36/10, A-Spec pckg, tech pckg Zip: 02472
    what the average % of MSRP discount being offered in my zip?

.00131 and 61%
    No pricing guidelines for Acura

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• julio91julio91 Member Posts: 158
    May I have the MF and residual for 36, 39 months and 10,000, 12,000 miles a year? for 2019 Acura RDX Base, Tech Package, A-Spec for zip code 33018. Also, any incentives... Thank you!

@kyfdx
    @Michaell
    julio91 said:

May I have the MF and residual for 36, 39 months and 10,000, 12,000 miles a year? for 2019 Acura RDX Base, Tech Package, A-Spec for zip code 33018. Also, any incentives... Thank you!

@kyfdx
    @Michaell

.00131 MF
    61%/60% residual for 36 months

39 month term not supported
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator